• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:56
CEST 14:56
KST 21:56
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)55Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8811 users

Pro Gaming Merchandise [Polls Updated] - Page 7

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next All
slugw0r7h
Profile Joined April 2008
United States14 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-12-11 22:04:36
December 09 2008 23:55 GMT
#121
fusionsdf
Profile Blog Joined June 2006
Canada15390 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-12-10 00:30:06
December 10 2008 00:28 GMT
#122
On December 06 2008 04:37 ilovehnk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 06 2008 04:05 SonuvBob wrote:
CJ shirts were $30 + shipping

why is there such big price difference between CJ and MBC tshirt? I guess $15 for more logos on CJ shirt?


oh god the CJ shirts are so incredibly high quality

the MBC shirts are just basic silkscreens. Trust me $30 for the CJ shirts was an incredible deal

personally I would pay $80 dollars for a CJ jacket, but I dont think I would for any team shirts.
SKT_Best: "I actually chose Protoss because it was so hard for me to defeat Protoss as a Terran. When I first started Brood War, my main race was Terran."
lilsusie
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
3861 Posts
December 10 2008 00:49 GMT
#123
Thanks for bumping thing. I'm in process of getting pictures and prices right now.
Follow me on Twitter for pictures of cute gamers and food! https://twitter.com/lilsusie
KizZBG
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
u gotta skate8152 Posts
December 10 2008 00:54 GMT
#124
I would totally splash out on an eSTRO uniform!
eSTRO for life | #2 Sea.Really fan! | #1 GosI[Flying] fan! | Clide - best SC2 terran!
excess1ve
Profile Joined January 2008
United States359 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-12-10 00:59:35
December 10 2008 00:57 GMT
#125
Wow, this site keeps getting better and better!

Would like to see jackets, and shirts short or longsleeve
ilovehnk
Profile Joined October 2008
475 Posts
December 10 2008 01:00 GMT
#126
CJ black tshirt!
Hikou Shinketsushuu
prOxi.swAMi
Profile Blog Joined November 2004
Australia3091 Posts
December 10 2008 01:15 GMT
#127
Can someone post a picture of the CJ official jacket?
I do love XellOs so I'd def. buy one.
Oh no
fusionsdf
Profile Blog Joined June 2006
Canada15390 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-12-10 01:28:45
December 10 2008 01:27 GMT
#128
On December 10 2008 10:15 prOxi.swAMi wrote:
Can someone post a picture of the CJ official jacket?
I do love XellOs so I'd def. buy one.


http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=83467

[image loading]

WANTWANTWANT
SKT_Best: "I actually chose Protoss because it was so hard for me to defeat Protoss as a Terran. When I first started Brood War, my main race was Terran."
LonelyMargarita
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
1845 Posts
December 10 2008 01:36 GMT
#129
On December 10 2008 10:15 prOxi.swAMi wrote:
Can someone post a picture of the CJ official jacket?
I do love XellOs so I'd def. buy one.


Anyone have XellOs in the new jacket?
I <3 서지훈
fusionsdf
Profile Blog Joined June 2006
Canada15390 Posts
December 10 2008 01:48 GMT
#130
On December 10 2008 10:36 LonelyMargarita wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 10 2008 10:15 prOxi.swAMi wrote:
Can someone post a picture of the CJ official jacket?
I do love XellOs so I'd def. buy one.


Anyone have XellOs in the new jacket?


+ Show Spoiler +

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

SKT_Best: "I actually chose Protoss because it was so hard for me to defeat Protoss as a Terran. When I first started Brood War, my main race was Terran."
LonelyMargarita
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
1845 Posts
December 10 2008 08:17 GMT
#131
On December 10 2008 10:48 fusionsdf wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 10 2008 10:36 LonelyMargarita wrote:
On December 10 2008 10:15 prOxi.swAMi wrote:
Can someone post a picture of the CJ official jacket?
I do love XellOs so I'd def. buy one.


Anyone have XellOs in the new jacket?


+ Show Spoiler +

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]



OMFG! I want CJ Entus written on my ass! CJ Entus Jackets + pants please!
I <3 서지훈
bioboyAT
Profile Joined July 2004
Austria1765 Posts
December 10 2008 13:10 GMT
#132
i would buy nearly everything you can get!
Milchmann | DeadVessel: Milchmann pwns. I fail.
Last Romantic
Profile Blog Joined June 2006
United States20667 Posts
December 10 2008 13:20 GMT
#133
OK the new jacket is pretty damn cool.
ㅋㄲㅈㅁ
miseiler
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
United States1389 Posts
December 10 2008 13:27 GMT
#134
Woongjin changing uniforms? NOOOOOO

I'll buy whatever they change to, anyway (and probably everything else). Thank you for your hard work, susie!
"Jinro soo manly wearing only a T-Shirt while the Koreans freeze in their jackets" -- Double_O
"He's from Sweden, man. We have to fight polar bears on our way to school." -- Yusername
BBS
Profile Joined September 2008
Germany204 Posts
December 10 2008 13:29 GMT
#135
I want NaDa's shirt next please!
Carnac
Profile Blog Joined December 2003
Germany / USA16648 Posts
December 10 2008 13:32 GMT
#136
On December 10 2008 17:17 LonelyMargarita wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 10 2008 10:48 fusionsdf wrote:
On December 10 2008 10:36 LonelyMargarita wrote:
On December 10 2008 10:15 prOxi.swAMi wrote:
Can someone post a picture of the CJ official jacket?
I do love XellOs so I'd def. buy one.


Anyone have XellOs in the new jacket?


+ Show Spoiler +

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]



OMFG! I want CJ Entus written on my ass! CJ Entus Jackets + pants please!
I wish it would come with XellOs, he's such a cutiepie
ModeratorHi! I'm a .signature *virus*! Copy me into your ~/.signature to help me spread!
CharlieMurphy
Profile Blog Joined March 2006
United States22895 Posts
December 11 2008 01:16 GMT
#137
What about keyboards and mice?
..and then I would, ya know, check em'. (Aka SpoR)
eborp
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
United States266 Posts
December 28 2008 07:40 GMT
#138
omg omg omg

Do want CJ stuff >.<
UMCP CSL NEEDS YOU!
thestool91
Profile Joined August 2007
672 Posts
December 28 2008 07:50 GMT
#139
i want ktf pants
the dreamer, mantoss, storm zerg, the cowboy, the spark terran, the ultimate weapon...what more can i say? GO KTF
XenOsky
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Chile2358 Posts
December 28 2008 07:55 GMT
#140
MBC PLZ PLZ PLZ!!!

i want a shirt, with "PuSan" in my back with a red dragon ... OMG... >:0
ἡ τῆς Νεμέσεως τάξις
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko473
ProTech133
Rex 48
SteadfastSC 22
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 51799
Bisu 1945
Horang2 1193
Hyuk 530
BeSt 432
Soma 394
Mini 365
Light 304
EffOrt 303
Larva 240
[ Show more ]
Rush 147
ZerO 135
Mong 112
Leta 82
Barracks 81
Snow 57
Pusan 54
ToSsGirL 49
Mind 39
Shinee 39
Aegong 31
JYJ 24
Bale 22
Sexy 22
sorry 21
Noble 12
Terrorterran 10
Icarus 9
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
Dota 2
Gorgc3980
XaKoH 357
Counter-Strike
Fnx 583
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes1621
Khaldor1139
Other Games
gofns38074
singsing2220
olofmeister1289
B2W.Neo448
hiko345
Livibee188
Mew2King79
ArmadaUGS61
Liquid`VortiX27
ZerO(Twitch)9
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream170
StarCraft 2
TaKeTV 58
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 10
StarCraft 2
ComeBackTV 3
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH198
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 23
• FirePhoenix6
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
5m
OSC
9h 5m
CranKy Ducklings
21h 5m
Online Event
22h 5m
FEL
1d 3h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 4h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 6h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 21h
INu's Battles
1d 23h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.