• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:49
CEST 02:49
KST 09:49
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)22Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9250 users

Try NOT to laugh - Page 3

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
Raelcun
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
United States3747 Posts
September 02 2008 01:47 GMT
#41
On September 02 2008 10:14 MYM.Testie wrote:
So what do I win for not laughing?


the fat guy was hard but I made it through him fine the others were just plain weird...
Chuiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2003
3470 Posts
September 02 2008 01:47 GMT
#42
Haha, its gotta be impossible to get past the old guy!
♞
NrG.ZaM
Profile Joined March 2008
United States267 Posts
September 02 2008 01:50 GMT
#43
That baby, man, it almost got me. But the combo of baby + the second guy totally got me. I quit laughing after that though, next two had annoying laughs.
Insane Lane
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
United States397 Posts
September 02 2008 01:51 GMT
#44
On September 02 2008 10:24 travis wrote:
I smiled but I did not laugh.

Would have been very easy to, though.

Deleted User 30223
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
3104 Posts
September 02 2008 01:54 GMT
#45
that's weird. i'm usually very easily amused, but i was able to resist.

i have to admit though. the last one almost got me. who the fuck laughs like that.
Jonoman92
Profile Blog Joined September 2006
United States9110 Posts
September 02 2008 01:56 GMT
#46
None of that even remotely prompted me to smile except for maybe the baby at the beginning but since I was consciously trying to not I didn't.

I can't believe those retarded laughs got people to smile/laugh, wtf?
Quanticfograw
Profile Blog Joined October 2005
United States2053 Posts
September 02 2008 01:58 GMT
#47
waste of time. not even close to being funny
https://twitter.com/quanticfograw
BroOd
Profile Blog Joined April 2003
Austin10833 Posts
September 02 2008 01:59 GMT
#48
I don't think the laughs got me, but the second guy reminded me so much of Eddie Murphy laughing in Beverly Hills Cop that I laughed.
ModeratorSIRL and JLIG.
Athos
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States2484 Posts
September 02 2008 02:03 GMT
#49
I'm pretty sure laughing is a social emotion among humans.


Maybe you guys are just anti-social
clazziquai
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
6685 Posts
September 02 2008 02:12 GMT
#50
On September 02 2008 10:01 FragKrag wrote:
?_?

not funny =(

#1 Sea.Really Fan / #1 Nesh Fan / Terran Forever~
REDBLUEGREEN
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Germany1904 Posts
September 02 2008 02:14 GMT
#51
lol started laughing when eddy murphy kicked in, going up in a climax to that skinny white guy where I was already crying, but than the ladies ruined it :/
Archaic
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
United States4024 Posts
September 02 2008 02:19 GMT
#52
On September 02 2008 09:59 Jibba wrote:
I laughed before it began. >.>

OMFG THAT SKINNY WHITE guY


I don't even know why, I laughed when I read this while clicking the link...
ArvickHero
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
10387 Posts
September 02 2008 02:22 GMT
#53
i think i would've laughed if they ended with a clip of a stone faced guy not laughing.
Writerptrk
{ToT}Strafe
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
Thailand7026 Posts
September 02 2008 02:24 GMT
#54
It can make me chuckle. If I tried not to I would have been able to I guess. The old guy was kinda easy to laugh along with tho
Ghardo
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Germany1685 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-09-02 02:30:39
September 02 2008 02:24 GMT
#55
i finished it without laughing. i had no sound.

*edit*
ok i had sound now. the old dude tempted me a bit but the rest was easy (because of: o_O)
RawrAnOcean
Profile Joined February 2006
United States359 Posts
September 02 2008 02:33 GMT
#56
I laughed, I didn't try not to laugh though.
Nyovne
Profile Joined March 2006
Netherlands19141 Posts
September 02 2008 02:35 GMT
#57
Didn't even crack a smile.
ModeratorFor remember, that in the end, some are born to live, others born to die. I belong to those last, born to burn, born to cry. For I shall remain alone... forsaken.
Ozarugold
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
2716 Posts
September 02 2008 02:39 GMT
#58
Damn, didn't make it.
this is my quote.
AcrossFiveJulys
Profile Blog Joined September 2005
United States3612 Posts
September 02 2008 02:41 GMT
#59
The black guy got me... I'm weak.
YPang
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
United States4024 Posts
September 02 2008 02:41 GMT
#60
I laughed as soon as i saw the topic... ROFL
sMi.Gladstone | BW: B high| SC2: gold T_T
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 9h 11m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nathanias 72
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 12589
Rain 2121
Artosis 452
White-Ra 202
ToSsGirL 47
Dota 2
monkeys_forever656
NeuroSwarm120
League of Legends
Doublelift4703
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1652
ArmadaUGS616
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor982
WinterStarcraft338
Other Games
summit1g8317
shahzam709
Day[9].tv688
JimRising 540
C9.Mang0316
Maynarde143
ViBE129
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick847
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream147
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 129
• davetesta32
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra956
• Day9tv688
• Shiphtur325
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
9h 11m
OSC
12h 11m
Stellar Fest
12h 11m
OSC
23h 11m
Stellar Fest
1d 12h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.