• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:52
CEST 02:52
KST 09:52
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8917 users

Sticky situations

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Normal
nAi.PrOtOsS
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
Canada784 Posts
October 30 2007 03:00 GMT
#1
Post all your bad situations were lieing or somthing liek that has gotten you into a horific situation. I will start...

I was in grade 10 in science class, when the teacher mentions that our homework is due today, some assignment that i forgot to do. He tells us that we have one extra day to bring it but we MUST get it signed by your parents or it wont be marked. Stupid me thinking i can remember everything decides not to write it down or anything. I end up coming in the next day without the signature and almost completly screwed. I think maybe, wat if i just forge the signature, i'd dont it to many other teachers in varias clasees. I hand in the teacher and it almost seems liek the teacher bought it, untill he calls my name, i think im completly screwed he tells me he knows its fake and he has to call and talk to my parents about me forging the signature and also not doing my hw. (My parents are extremely strict and if they knew they would take my comp away 4 ever)

He calls home and im completly scared for the rest of the day . I get off the bus and start walking home i think im going to get killed. I get to my house and to my astonishment i discover my mom is out, i run into the house and quickly delete the msg, my little sister who is in the next room only hears a few mumbles of the msg. She doesnt really kno wat happened, but being a bitch tells my mom who then of course asks me about it, i say i was interested in the machine because i had never used it before and was pressing buttons. She thinks im retarted now. I go into science the next day thinking im home free, until my teacher asks me if i got the msg of course i try to act all mad at him and say yes. He says "i still need to talk to your mom so tell her to call me." Now i kno im completly screwed i lied about lieing and forging a signature. He calls my mom again asking for her to call back. Im scared so badly now. I get home and THANK GOD shes not home again i delete the msg again passing off as a retartd yet again, hopeing my teacher will forget it. I kno im caught in a webof lies and am going to get killed over it.

i go into science the next day, acting very mad an angry talking very loud to my friends saying "My mom killed me last night i cant watch tv or go on comp for a month :/" He asks me yet again if my parents got the msg i say yes and they punished me rly bad. I know that he just let if go finaly he is a good teacher like that.

P.S i have been caught forging sigs 3 times and lied my way out each time that was the closest tho.

P.S again im not the best writer

Cambium
Profile Blog Joined June 2004
United States16368 Posts
October 30 2007 03:04 GMT
#2
Life goes on.

These things will appear so insignificant when you are older...
When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.
Bill307
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
Canada9103 Posts
October 30 2007 03:08 GMT
#3
On October 30 2007 12:04 Cambium wrote:
Life goes on.

These things will appear so insignificant when you are older...

*Insert pessimistic comment about people forging signatures and lying to get out of it, even as so-called "adults".*

That said, on with the entertaining stories .
FragKrag
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
United States11567 Posts
October 30 2007 03:10 GMT
#4
Lol, I'm the best forger ever. My dad used a stamp so if I needed a signature, just stamp and go.

However, if there was no stamp, then it means I have to make up my moms writing. Teachers never noticed though. Only noobs get caught forging.
*TL CJ Entusman #40* "like scissors does anything to paper except MAKE IT MORE NUMEROUS" -paper
ilovejonn
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
Canada2548 Posts
October 30 2007 03:11 GMT
#5
When my bubble gum got stuck in my hair. Very sticky situation.
Snowflakes in January, Heart warm like February, I wouldn't ordinarily..
clazziquai
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
6685 Posts
October 30 2007 03:18 GMT
#6
yo it's me nAi.Push where you been mannnnnn never on bnet......or is it me?

lol that's a scary situation.
i got an F on my midterm once and I changed it with a pencil (not so blatantly though, it sort of looked real). I messed up so I erased it. My grade for the midterm got smeared and my dad and mom asked me why it was erased. I said I was calculating my avg and then erased it only to find some stuff on the report card erased. They didn't buy it though. They knew I got the F and I got scolded pretty much.
#1 Sea.Really Fan / #1 Nesh Fan / Terran Forever~
nemY
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States3119 Posts
October 30 2007 03:29 GMT
#7
I once jerked it while taking a bath. That prompted a sticky dilemma.
xmShake
Profile Blog Joined February 2007
United States1100 Posts
October 30 2007 03:41 GMT
#8
On October 30 2007 12:29 nemY wrote:
I once jerked it while taking a bath. That prompted a sticky dilemma.

I saw this one coming. (No pun intended)
{CC}StealthBlue
Profile Blog Joined January 2003
United States41117 Posts
October 30 2007 03:45 GMT
#9
On October 30 2007 12:11 ilovejonn wrote:
When my bubble gum got stuck in my hair. Very sticky situation.
"Smokey, this is not 'Nam, this is bowling. There are rules."
baal
Profile Joined March 2003
10708 Posts
October 30 2007 04:14 GMT
#10
You are an idiot, forging signatures is extremely easy, dont copy your parent's signature dumbass, just make one up that looks fluid and adult like, if you cant draw well ask a friend who can.

Your parents are idiots if they would punish you that hard for such a dumb thing in life, they have their priorities mixed up stupid retards, god damn poor parenting pisses me off.

Im back, in pog form!
zulu_nation8
Profile Blog Joined May 2005
China26351 Posts
October 30 2007 04:18 GMT
#11
to the op, the logical next step to take in your life is to start smoking cigarettes and experiment with alcohol
Jonoman92
Profile Blog Joined September 2006
United States9110 Posts
October 30 2007 04:25 GMT
#12
Just have a friend with fancy adult handwriting do it for you? (My hand-writing is 3rd grade level so that doesn't work.) Or better yet, get your parents to actually sign it, doesn't seem so hard. His rule about having a parent have to sign if it's late if pretty ridiculous though.
Funchucks
Profile Joined June 2007
Canada2113 Posts
October 30 2007 09:42 GMT
#13
On October 30 2007 12:41 XMShake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 30 2007 12:29 nemY wrote:
I once jerked it while taking a bath. That prompted a sticky dilemma.

I saw this one coming. (No pun intended)

No pun. He literally watched.
I serve my houseguests slices of butter.
QuanticHawk
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
United States32159 Posts
October 30 2007 12:29 GMT
#14
On October 30 2007 13:18 zulu_nation8 wrote:
to the op, the logical next step to take in your life is to start smoking cigarettes and experiment with alcohol


wait, he's in high school and hasnt reached this stage yet?!
PROFESSIONAL GAMER - SEND ME OFFERS TO JOIN YOUR TEAM - USA USA USA
Equinox_kr
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
United States7395 Posts
October 30 2007 12:35 GMT
#15
On October 30 2007 21:29 Hawk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 30 2007 13:18 zulu_nation8 wrote:
to the op, the logical next step to take in your life is to start smoking cigarettes and experiment with alcohol


wait, he's in high school and hasnt reached this stage yet?!


Blegh I'm in high school and I tried both.

I still don't realize why people drink =_=

noflameskthx

Anyways I guess I'll add a "sticky situation" of my own.

I remember I fucked up my report card for sophomore year and I went to a friend's house to photocopy his report card, cut out the As, paste over the As on my report card, then recopy my report card. My friend's mom came home so he had to do it really quickly and when I showed it to my parents it was pretty much gg
^-^
QuanticHawk
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
United States32159 Posts
October 30 2007 13:32 GMT
#16
On October 30 2007 21:35 Equinox_kr wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 30 2007 21:29 Hawk wrote:
On October 30 2007 13:18 zulu_nation8 wrote:
to the op, the logical next step to take in your life is to start smoking cigarettes and experiment with alcohol


wait, he's in high school and hasnt reached this stage yet?!


Blegh I'm in high school and I tried both.

I still don't realize why people drink =_=

noflameskthx

Anyways I guess I'll add a "sticky situation" of my own.

I remember I fucked up my report card for sophomore year and I went to a friend's house to photocopy his report card, cut out the As, paste over the As on my report card, then recopy my report card. My friend's mom came home so he had to do it really quickly and when I showed it to my parents it was pretty much gg


Drinking leads to good times and girls =]

Here's a good situation... back in my frosh year of college, my gf then was obsessd with myspace (or maybe it was some other site like it? I forget.) She had a big profile and under hobbies, there was drinking w/ joe, smoking w/ joe, sex w/ joe, etc etc. Long story short, her dad was workin on her comp one day and stumbled across it and called me and told me he wanted me over ASAP, or he'd be coming to see me. I don't think I've ever been scared so shitless in my short life =p
PROFESSIONAL GAMER - SEND ME OFFERS TO JOIN YOUR TEAM - USA USA USA
Freakz19
Profile Joined October 2007
United States54 Posts
October 30 2007 18:54 GMT
#17
On October 30 2007 22:32 Hawk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 30 2007 21:35 Equinox_kr wrote:
On October 30 2007 21:29 Hawk wrote:
On October 30 2007 13:18 zulu_nation8 wrote:
to the op, the logical next step to take in your life is to start smoking cigarettes and experiment with alcohol


wait, he's in high school and hasnt reached this stage yet?!


Blegh I'm in high school and I tried both.

I still don't realize why people drink =_=

noflameskthx

Anyways I guess I'll add a "sticky situation" of my own.

I remember I fucked up my report card for sophomore year and I went to a friend's house to photocopy his report card, cut out the As, paste over the As on my report card, then recopy my report card. My friend's mom came home so he had to do it really quickly and when I showed it to my parents it was pretty much gg


Drinking leads to good times and girls =]

Here's a good situation... back in my frosh year of college, my gf then was obsessd with myspace (or maybe it was some other site like it? I forget.) She had a big profile and under hobbies, there was drinking w/ joe, smoking w/ joe, sex w/ joe, etc etc. Long story short, her dad was workin on her comp one day and stumbled across it and called me and told me he wanted me over ASAP, or he'd be coming to see me. I don't think I've ever been scared so shitless in my short life =p


lol... pwned ><
Sometimes we run into the dark so that we may be found.
Titusmaster6
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
United States5937 Posts
October 30 2007 19:09 GMT
#18
One time I was looking at porn on the computer and my mom walks into the room and I was like "Fuck."
Shorts down shorts up, BOOM, just like that.
davidgurt
Profile Joined September 2006
United States1355 Posts
Last Edited: 2007-10-30 19:49:37
October 30 2007 19:49 GMT
#19
On October 31 2007 04:09 Titusmaster6 wrote:
One time I was looking at porn on the computer and my mom walks into the room and I was like "Fuck."


Did you say, "No pun intended" afterwards?
There's crashing?
haduken
Profile Blog Joined April 2003
Australia8267 Posts
Last Edited: 2007-10-30 20:09:24
October 30 2007 20:07 GMT
#20
I once tried to steal a vital book for an assignment that is due the next day from the uni libary (my borrowing rights were revoked because i didn't pay the fine on time and i had no money on me, yeah i'm poor) so i put the book in my bag and try to walk out the gate with the detectors.
My plan backfired even tho i saw peopel doing it before (i dunno, maybe my bag isn't good enough). The fugly libarian got all tight and mad at me and starts to interrogate my ass, why did you try to steal the book, i said i forgot to burrow it and put the book in my bag out of habit... he grabbed the book and insist that he check the book out for me and want my ID card. i was so fucking scared cuz i know i'm gonna get reported and possibily discpline by the uni and maybe even end up expelled. Then some one i know came up and started talking to him, while i quickly sneak out of the libary.

I stayed away from the libary for like a month afterwards.
Rillanon.au
nAi.PrOtOsS
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
Canada784 Posts
October 30 2007 20:15 GMT
#21
On October 30 2007 13:14 baal wrote:
You are an idiot, forging signatures is extremely easy, dont copy your parent's signature dumbass, just make one up that looks fluid and adult like, if you cant draw well ask a friend who can.

Your parents are idiots if they would punish you that hard for such a dumb thing in life, they have their priorities mixed up stupid retards, god damn poor parenting pisses me off.



there is 100% no way i could make it up the teacher i had was one that my brother and sister before me had, had many times.
-WGT-Stars-
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States888 Posts
Last Edited: 2007-10-30 20:28:02
October 30 2007 20:21 GMT
#22
I was at one of girlfriends houses, and we were doing stuff and her parents got home, scary shit, so i picked up my shit and she locked the door when i was getting out of her window and all i hear is Analiz!! Open the door! so like i put my boxers on outside jumped her back fence and ran home o_o. She told me that she told her parents she was changing because she took a shower, pretty close call never agian lol.


OH and another time I was in walgreens, I was like 8yrs old at the time pokemon came out. They had like 13packs there and I grabbed them all and went and opened them while I was walking and stuffed them into my pocket then i dropped all the packets and started walking out. All the sudden I hear a "HEY YOUNG BOY" I was like FUCK IM FUCKED so I ran dropped the cards in a spot and the guy caught me and took me to the back room and my mom was in the front looking for stuff. The guy goes look I can either tell your mom or call the cops and tell them what happened and I was like "i dont know what you're talking about" he's like its ok we have cameras I saw what you did, and then I was like fuck this, call the cops I rather go to jail then deal with my mom, the guy started to chuckle and goes dont do it ever agian. He didn't tell my mom either all i know when I got home I took the biggest shit --
And I find it kind of funny, I find it kind of sad, The dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had.
niteReloaded
Profile Blog Joined February 2007
Croatia5282 Posts
October 30 2007 20:51 GMT
#23
hehe in elementary we had the signature guy. he could forge signatures very well coz he was the only one that had an adult like handwriting and was a very talented sketcher also, so i think because of that he was able to emulate diferent handwriting styles.
Normal
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
PiGosaur Cup
00:00
#101 (PatchesSC Mod Edition)
PiGStarcraft370
CranKy Ducklings0
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft370
CosmosSc2 65
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2090
Artosis 621
Shuttle 564
910 30
Dota 2
monkeys_forever681
Counter-Strike
minikerr12
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox448
Other Games
summit1g7500
JimRising 573
C9.Mang0298
Maynarde134
ViBE116
ArmadaUGS52
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick978
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream128
[ Show 9 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
10h 8m
Stellar Fest
12h 8m
The PondCast
1d 9h
OSC
1d 12h
Stellar Fest
1d 12h
OSC
1d 23h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
[ Show More ]
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.