http://www.lip-service.com/contest_pg2.html
When you click "Vote Here"
Please vote for Amelia Dolore.
Please stop acting as if I am dating/sleeping with her.
| Forum Index > General Forum |
|
CaucasianAsian
Korea (South)11601 Posts
http://www.lip-service.com/contest_pg2.html When you click "Vote Here" Please vote for Amelia Dolore. Please stop acting as if I am dating/sleeping with her. | ||
|
bustaBust
Canada469 Posts
| ||
|
Wizard
Poland5055 Posts
| ||
|
mahnini
United States6862 Posts
On October 02 2007 11:24 bustaBust wrote: Done, I woulda voted for her anyway heh. | ||
|
decafchicken
United States20168 Posts
I was like ooh cool model i vote for this then i click on page and all my expectations were killed. | ||
|
paper
13197 Posts
| ||
|
XCetron
5226 Posts
| ||
|
Danzepol
United States211 Posts
On October 02 2007 11:24 bustaBust wrote: Done, I woulda voted for her anyway heh. | ||
|
CaucasianAsian
Korea (South)11601 Posts
| ||
|
Peanuts.
United States378 Posts
| ||
|
azndsh
United States4447 Posts
![]() | ||
|
fight_or_flight
United States3988 Posts
| ||
|
TeNken.1
United States226 Posts
| ||
|
IntoTheWow
is awesome32282 Posts
On October 02 2007 11:29 mahnini wrote: Show nested quote + On October 02 2007 11:24 bustaBust wrote: Done, I woulda voted for her anyway heh. ![]() More picsssssssssssssssssss | ||
|
Schones_Chaos
United States226 Posts
![]() | ||
|
alphablend
647 Posts
| ||
|
LordofAscension
United States589 Posts
~LoA | ||
|
Bond(i2)
Canada926 Posts
| ||
|
pooper-scooper
United States3108 Posts
PS 13% doesn't seem like much but she is winning. | ||
|
Last Romantic
United States20667 Posts
gogo~ she deserves to win at any rate. TL! beat the internet! | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War League of Legends Super Smash Bros Heroes of the Storm Other Games |
|
OSC
Stellar Fest
OSC
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ] BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
|
|
|