• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:56
CEST 03:56
KST 10:56
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7475 users

US Politics Mega-thread - Page 3871

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 3869 3870 3871 3872 3873 5994 Next
Now that we have a new thread, in order to ensure that this thread continues to meet TL standards and follows the proper guidelines, we will be enforcing the rules in the OP more strictly. Be sure to give them a complete and thorough read before posting!

NOTE: When providing a source, please provide a very brief summary on what it's about and what purpose it adds to the discussion. The supporting statement should clearly explain why the subject is relevant and needs to be discussed. Please follow this rule especially for tweets.

Your supporting statement should always come BEFORE you provide the source.


If you have any questions, comments, concern, or feedback regarding the USPMT, then please use this thread: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/website-feedback/510156-us-politics-thread
Simberto
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Germany12015 Posts
February 08 2023 13:41 GMT
#77401
To be fair, at this point we neither know if the person on that photo is desantis, nor if there was drinking of alcohol.

At least in the photo i can google, it is very not-obvious that that is what is going on.

So i think we should treat this in the most sensible way of treating Trump BS: Ignore it. I mean, it is nice if the right fight among themselves, but at this point it is basically just random allegations.
KwarK
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States44353 Posts
February 08 2023 13:52 GMT
#77402
If DeSantis, as a teacher, ever let it slip to his students that he’s straight that would make him a groomer. That’s just facts, children don’t need to know about the existence of wives or pregnancies.
ModeratorThe angels have the phone box
Simberto
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Germany12015 Posts
February 08 2023 13:56 GMT
#77403
On February 08 2023 22:52 KwarK wrote:
If DeSantis, as a teacher, ever let it slip to his students that he’s straight that would make him a groomer. That’s just facts, children don’t need to know about the existence of wives or pregnancies.


Fuck. Turns out i am a groomer. I told my students that i am married when one of them asked.
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18450 Posts
February 08 2023 14:16 GMT
#77404
On February 08 2023 22:52 KwarK wrote:
If DeSantis, as a teacher, ever let it slip to his students that he’s straight that would make him a groomer. That’s just facts, children don’t need to know about the existence of wives or pregnancies.

Imagine students and teachers having a conversation. Here I thought they were just having a friendly conversation to start the day, but they were actually grooming me. Now I feel dirty!
KwarK
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States44353 Posts
February 08 2023 14:33 GMT
#77405
On February 08 2023 23:16 Acrofales wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 08 2023 22:52 KwarK wrote:
If DeSantis, as a teacher, ever let it slip to his students that he’s straight that would make him a groomer. That’s just facts, children don’t need to know about the existence of wives or pregnancies.

Imagine students and teachers having a conversation. Here I thought they were just having a friendly conversation to start the day, but they were actually grooming me. Now I feel dirty!

They’re modeling their heterosexual relationships so that the impressionable young minds of their students think it’s okay to be heterosexual. Plus why would you let your female students know that you’re sexually attracted to their gender unless you want them to know you’re interested. We need to replace all teachers with asexuals, aces are the only truly moral among us.
ModeratorThe angels have the phone box
Liquid`Drone
Profile Joined September 2002
Norway28902 Posts
Last Edited: 2023-02-08 14:53:50
February 08 2023 14:52 GMT
#77406
When I was in high school I hosted a party for my class towards the end of the year and somewhat jokingly told my teacher (I guess he was 35ish?) that he was welcome to join us. I mean, I was serious in that he could, but I absolutely didn't expect him to follow through.

He showed up at 1 am with a friend and some beers. We weren't underage, so there was nothing illegal about it. We really liked him as a teacher, was a swell, cool dude who also knew his stuff.

It was highly unprofessional and I think he woke up the day after feeling like an idiot. But I'm pretty confident he didn't show up because he was hoping to get laid. Also drank with some other teachers during school trips - not to the point where they were 'drunk', but where one, in the age of cell phones, easily could have seen them posing with students while holding beer. I guess the US is generally different in this regard and that this might, by default, be 'worse', and I dunno how old those girls in that picture are (with the legal drinking age in Norway being 18, I think there's a marked difference between drinking with 17 year olds and 19 year olds), but I mean... One picture on its own doesn't really give us any info, here. (I do assume Kwark is just playing on hypocrisy btw)

I mean, I've been invited to join graduation parties by several of my high school students, and while I've been a very firm no and wouldn't dream of doing that, I have also been out drinking in clubs after I became a teacher. If I happened to run into some students of mine (again, legal drinking age being 18 makes it a possibility) and they asked for a selfie to share with their whatsapp group I'd totally give them one without really seeing how that's problematic in any way.
Moderator
DarkPlasmaBall
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States46484 Posts
February 08 2023 15:08 GMT
#77407
On February 08 2023 23:52 Liquid`Drone wrote:
When I was in high school I hosted a party for my class towards the end of the year and somewhat jokingly told my teacher (I guess he was 35ish?) that he was welcome to join us. I mean, I was serious in that he could, but I absolutely didn't expect him to follow through.

He showed up at 1 am with a friend and some beers. We weren't underage, so there was nothing illegal about it. We really liked him as a teacher, was a swell, cool dude who also knew his stuff.

It was highly unprofessional and I think he woke up the day after feeling like an idiot. But I'm pretty confident he didn't show up because he was hoping to get laid. Also drank with some other teachers during school trips - not to the point where they were 'drunk', but where one, in the age of cell phones, easily could have seen them posing with students while holding beer. I guess the US is generally different in this regard and that this might, by default, be 'worse', and I dunno how old those girls in that picture are (with the legal drinking age in Norway being 18, I think there's a marked difference between drinking with 17 year olds and 19 year olds), but I mean... One picture on its own doesn't really give us any info, here. (I do assume Kwark is just playing on hypocrisy btw)

I mean, I've been invited to join graduation parties by several of my high school students, and while I've been a very firm no and wouldn't dream of doing that, I have also been out drinking in clubs after I became a teacher. If I happened to run into some students of mine (again, legal drinking age being 18 makes it a possibility) and they asked for a selfie to share with their whatsapp group I'd totally give them one without really seeing how that's problematic in any way.


Yeah it's definitely different in the United States, where it's illegal for high school students / people under 21 to drink. If you run into someone at a bar or a club and you're both adults, then that's fine. Also, I don't believe DeSantis was grooming or anything like that (that word has pretty much lost all meaning afaik); I think he was just a complete moron to go to a high school party where his students aren't even adults yet, let alone able to legally drink.
"There is nothing more satisfying than looking at a crowd of people and helping them get what I love." ~Day[9] Daily #100
Artisreal
Profile Joined June 2009
Germany9235 Posts
February 08 2023 15:27 GMT
#77408
On February 08 2023 22:52 KwarK wrote:
If DeSantis, as a teacher, ever let it slip to his students that he’s straight that would make him a groomer. That’s just facts, children don’t need to know about the existence of wives or pregnancies.

you got me for a bit.
well played.
passive quaranstream fan
oBlade
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
United States6540 Posts
February 08 2023 15:45 GMT
#77409
DeSantis may have just been a lowly boarding school teacher from the Ivy League, not like a math professor or something exalted like that, but I'd bet he at least has the good skeptical sense not to believe every anonymously sourced political hit piece from 2022 or 2021 posted on Truth Social by a guy with a Pepe avatar.
"I read it. You know how to read, you ignorant fuck?" - Andy Dufresne
KwarK
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States44353 Posts
February 08 2023 15:52 GMT
#77410
On February 09 2023 00:45 oBlade wrote:
DeSantis may have just been a lowly boarding school teacher from the Ivy League, not like a math professor or something exalted like that, but I'd bet he at least has the good skeptical sense not to believe every anonymously sourced political hit piece from 2022 or 2021 posted on Truth Social by a guy with a Pepe avatar.

You’re aware that none of us here believe it, right? If Trump tweeted it was snowing I’d put on sunscreen. The joke is the absurdity that is the right wing groomer culture war and how they’re now setting their imaginary monster on each other.

DeSantis has been a lead figure in “exposing minors to any inference of your sexual preferences equals grooming” and I will laugh as he gets branded a groomer. Better yet if the photo wasn’t even him because he never contradicted Trump the hundred other times Trump lied about people.
ModeratorThe angels have the phone box
JimmiC
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
Canada22817 Posts
February 08 2023 15:58 GMT
#77411
--- Nuked ---
KwarK
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States44353 Posts
Last Edited: 2023-02-08 16:18:48
February 08 2023 15:59 GMT
#77412
On February 08 2023 23:52 Liquid`Drone wrote:
When I was in high school I hosted a party for my class towards the end of the year and somewhat jokingly told my teacher (I guess he was 35ish?) that he was welcome to join us. I mean, I was serious in that he could, but I absolutely didn't expect him to follow through.

He showed up at 1 am with a friend and some beers. We weren't underage, so there was nothing illegal about it. We really liked him as a teacher, was a swell, cool dude who also knew his stuff.

It was highly unprofessional and I think he woke up the day after feeling like an idiot. But I'm pretty confident he didn't show up because he was hoping to get laid.

It’s a tough one because as graduating high schoolers it seems perfectly reasonable. Previously they were your teacher but they’re becoming an adult peer, inviting them feels like celebrating that shift. They’re now someone you can share a drink with. But as an adult you’ll probably get very little out of partying with a bunch of teenagers because even if they think they’re grown up now you’re old enough to know that teenagers are children who can legally drive. Unless of course you want to bang one of them. And even if you don’t, that’s what everyone will assume you wanted if you go.

Two very different perspectives on the same invite. It makes sense for the graduating students to want them there but teachers should know better than to go. The irony is that if the students had the maturity to understand why a teacher couldn’t go it’d probably be fine for the teacher to go. The only parties they can go to are the ones to which they won’t be invited.
ModeratorThe angels have the phone box
DarkPlasmaBall
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States46484 Posts
Last Edited: 2023-02-08 17:04:23
February 08 2023 16:52 GMT
#77413
On February 09 2023 00:45 oBlade wrote:
DeSantis may have just been a lowly boarding school teacher from the Ivy League, not like a math professor or something exalted like that


I know you're being sarcastic, but I think you misunderstood my point. I was doing the exact opposite of making fun of his job. I value the importance of the teacher/professor so much that DeSantis becoming one sullies the good(ish) name of educators. Also, while I've taught college math in the past, I've also taught private high school math and currently teach public high school math, so it has nothing to do with my job vs. his. It has to do with worrying that his terrible views may have seeped into his captive audience: his students.
"There is nothing more satisfying than looking at a crowd of people and helping them get what I love." ~Day[9] Daily #100
oBlade
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
United States6540 Posts
February 08 2023 18:54 GMT
#77414
On February 09 2023 00:52 KwarK wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 09 2023 00:45 oBlade wrote:
DeSantis may have just been a lowly boarding school teacher from the Ivy League, not like a math professor or something exalted like that, but I'd bet he at least has the good skeptical sense not to believe every anonymously sourced political hit piece from 2022 or 2021 posted on Truth Social by a guy with a Pepe avatar.

You’re aware that none of us here believe it, right?

You can speak for yourself, but probably not DPB who just said, "I think he was just a complete moron to go to a high school party where his students aren't even adults yet, let alone able to legally drink." Or make it clear which one of you has been appointed alderman and just direct all communications through that one.

On February 09 2023 00:52 KwarK wrote:
If Trump tweeted it was snowing I’d put on sunscreen.

It's February.

On February 09 2023 00:52 KwarK wrote:
The joke is the absurdity that is the right wing groomer culture war and how they’re now setting their imaginary monster on each other. DeSantis has been a lead figure in “exposing minors to any inference of your sexual preferences equals grooming” and I will laugh as he gets branded a groomer.

I think you've fallen for the "don't say gay" hoax, but anyway why would intellectual consistency be absurd? Your entire political worldview is explaining Republicans have terrible views and are evil and support each other because that's what evil does. Why would it be funny, if he were actually guilty of sexual crimes or contributing to the delinquency of a minor for underage drinking, that they started to actually clean house, as it were? Wouldn't that be progress? Or is there no goal to anything? Like this has happened to Kavanaugh, Trump, Gaetz, DeSantis, it's one of the oldest plays in the book and all we have to show for it is that Gingrich and I guess Trump? had extramarital relationships. Meanwhile Franken resigns for being a comedian who took a photo grabbing breasts.

He's obviously not going to get branded a groomer because this didn't stick the last two years it came up, because it's nonsense, and even if he did get branded a groomer your laughter might stop in January 2025.
On February 09 2023 00:52 KwarK wrote:
Better yet if the photo wasn’t even him

I'm no FBI investigator so forgive my amateur sleuthing. It might just be the case that this picture, supposedly of a teacher just out of college with high schoolers hanging off him at a party, might simply be the real photo of a college age/early 20s person with adult women hanging off of him that some brave opponent found and then anonymously contributed and claimed "yeah these are students."

On February 09 2023 00:52 KwarK wrote:
because he never contradicted Trump the hundred other times Trump lied about people.

Why would he? His life presumably revolves around running his state and his family lately, not operating a pointless 24/7 Trump reaction tracker the way some people organize their lives. He also hasn't contradicted the thousand times other people lied about Trump. There is already a media out there full of respectable journalists who can do that, if they'd just stop being so nice to and playing interference for Trump and finally be critical of him for once.

On February 09 2023 01:52 DarkPlasmaBall wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 09 2023 00:45 oBlade wrote:
DeSantis may have just been a lowly boarding school teacher from the Ivy League, not like a math professor or something exalted like that


I know you're being sarcastic, but I think you misunderstood my point. I was doing the exact opposite of making fun of his job. I value the importance of the teacher/professor so much that DeSantis becoming one sullies the good(ish) name of educators. Also, while I've taught college math in the past, I've also taught private high school math and currently teach public high school math, so it has nothing to do with my job vs. his. It has to do with worrying that his terrible views may have seeped into his captive audience: his students.

Thank you for clarifying, but after great deliberation, I was already able to unravel the mysterious secrets of your obscure parlance, believe it or not. I'm saying that your judgment on fit educators might not be as valuable as you think considering that every meaningful one from Socrates until now has had the common sense to know value of skepticism and critical thought, whereas you instantly swallowed this random thing you read on the internet that happens to be convenient to you. Something DeSantis, who can sniff out BS like the inventor of the Smell-O-Scope, wouldn't do. That's why all else being equal I'd instantly go for him to teach my kids over you. Even with his paltry 1 year of experience. It's not even close. Have you wondered lately whether your own captive audience frequently absorb your righteous and laudable views...?
"I read it. You know how to read, you ignorant fuck?" - Andy Dufresne
Liquid`Drone
Profile Joined September 2002
Norway28902 Posts
February 08 2023 19:19 GMT
#77415
Tbh reading that he was like 23? at the time and that the girls in question were probably 18? makes this a total non-story in my eyes. I mean if he actually slept with his student(s) or regularly partied with them sure, but if this is a singular happening and all that happened was that he stepped by a party and some drunk-ish girls hugged him for a picture then I really couldn't care less. Yes, it's unprofessional, but I'll happily give a 23 year old some slack for being unprofessional. If this is the worst Trump has on Ronnie then I don't see it mattering at all. I mean this is like a 0.4 on a 0-10 normal person to matt gaetz scale and that dude was reelected.
Moderator
JimmiC
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
Canada22817 Posts
Last Edited: 2023-02-08 19:49:55
February 08 2023 19:48 GMT
#77416
--- Nuked ---
Djabanete
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
United States2786 Posts
February 08 2023 20:08 GMT
#77417
Those two deserve each other. I just wish they’d leave the rest of us alone.
May the BeSt man win.
GreenHorizons
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States24369 Posts
February 08 2023 20:43 GMT
#77418
On February 08 2023 22:41 Simberto wrote:
To be fair, at this point we neither know if the person on that photo is desantis, nor if there was drinking of alcohol.

At least in the photo i can google, it is very not-obvious that that is what is going on.

So i think we should treat this in the most sensible way of treating Trump BS: Ignore it. I mean, it is nice if the right fight among themselves, but at this point it is basically just random allegations.

That's simply too sensible for US politics and most of its interlocutors.
"People like to look at history and think 'If that was me back then, I would have...' We're living through history, and the truth is, whatever you are doing now is probably what you would have done then" "Scratch a Liberal..."
DarkPlasmaBall
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States46484 Posts
Last Edited: 2023-02-08 20:58:46
February 08 2023 20:57 GMT
#77419
On February 09 2023 03:54 oBlade wrote:
Have you wondered lately whether your own captive audience frequently absorb your righteous and laudable views...?


Oh man, I wish they absorbed my love of math! That'd be amazing! But I think we're getting a little off-topic, and you've clearly stated your position that you think DeSantis's views would be helpful, not harmful, in the classroom. I don't know if that's a topic that even needs to be taken seriously.
"There is nothing more satisfying than looking at a crowd of people and helping them get what I love." ~Day[9] Daily #100
Sermokala
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States14211 Posts
February 08 2023 21:05 GMT
#77420
People should wear sunscreen more in winter than in summer on exposed skin. I always wear sunglasses and put sunscreen on before going out. Especially when its T-shirt and shorts weather in the 40's this week. The snow reflects the sun onto you.

I think Oblade forgets that its trump that is branding him a groomer not the media or democrats. There are going to be MAGA folk who belive De santis is a groomer for this even if we have Trumps spoken word doing worse then that.
A wise man will say that he knows nothing. We're gona party like its 2752 Hail Dark Brandon
Prev 1 3869 3870 3871 3872 3873 5994 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
CranKy Ducklings120
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 162
ProTech148
StarCraft: Brood War
Dewaltoss 311
Bale 19
Terrorterran 19
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm229
League of Legends
Doublelift5843
JimRising 738
Counter-Strike
minikerr26
taco 11
Other Games
summit1g12146
C9.Mang0347
PiLiPiLi12
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1069
BasetradeTV164
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream41
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP160
• Letter147
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
8h 4m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
9h 4m
Monday Night Weeklies
14h 4m
Replay Cast
21h 4m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 8h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 9h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 22h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.