• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:37
CEST 22:37
KST 05:37
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)61Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games BW General Discussion Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9316 users

Teamliquid WhatPulse team - Page 14

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 12 13 14 15 16 26 Next All
Conquest101
Profile Blog Joined February 2007
United States1395 Posts
October 28 2008 18:18 GMT
#261
Out of curiosity, does the program have any kind of protection for like "fake" keystrokes/mouse clicks.

I've been using the program (and in the team) for a few months now, but like, should I h4x0r it and get like 10 million keystrokes/clicks per day lol.
ulszz
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
Jamaica1787 Posts
October 28 2008 18:54 GMT
#262
note to everyone. you can't have more than 1 computer on your whatpulse account. if u do and you pulse on one computer you will lose all your keystrokes on the other. happened to me, i lost 1 million key clicks and 300~ thousand clicks
everliving, everfaithful, eversure
GrandInquisitor *
Profile Blog Joined May 2005
New York City13113 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-10-28 18:57:17
October 28 2008 18:56 GMT
#263
On October 29 2008 03:54 ulszz wrote:
note to everyone. you can't have more than 1 computer on your whatpulse account. if u do and you pulse on one computer you will lose all your keystrokes on the other. happened to me, i lost 1 million key clicks and 300~ thousand clicks

create "profiles" for that, it's described on the website
What fun is it being cool if you can’t wear a sombrero?
hasuprotoss
Profile Blog Joined March 2004
United States4681 Posts
November 18 2008 17:05 GMT
#264
Dear TL Gods,

I have a problem with my whatpulse. It's rather tragic. Anytime I attempt to start up the program it says to me:

"It appears your WhatPulse.wpw file is generated by a different WhatPulse version then this one. Please delete this file and try again."

Now I have deleted the Whatpulse.wpw file. I got the same error message. I reinstalled and it worked fine, but the next time I fired up the program I got the same message. Now I'm not getting credit for my key strokes and I'm not helping TL own the interwebs. Somebody help me !
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?viewdays=0&show_part=5 <--- Articles Section on TL
CharlieMurphy
Profile Blog Joined March 2006
United States22895 Posts
November 25 2008 23:49 GMT
#265
142 members (63rd)
488,646,501 keys (77th)
262,905,119 clicks (47th)
10161.26 miles (18th)


- Hide Spoiler [10-28-08] -
146 members (67th)
532,522,407 keys (69th)
286,405,012 clicks (42nd)
10161.26 miles (18th)


Something wrong with these stats
..and then I would, ya know, check em'. (Aka SpoR)
CharlieMurphy
Profile Blog Joined March 2006
United States22895 Posts
November 25 2008 23:50 GMT
#266
On October 29 2008 03:54 ulszz wrote:
note to everyone. you can't have more than 1 computer on your whatpulse account. if u do and you pulse on one computer you will lose all your keystrokes on the other. happened to me, i lost 1 million key clicks and 300~ thousand clicks

Yea, well you can it just fucks up rather easily. I learned that the hard way last year.
..and then I would, ya know, check em'. (Aka SpoR)
Synthesis
Profile Joined August 2008
Canada167 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-11-27 01:41:10
November 26 2008 20:30 GMT
#267
=O, I r n1.

I'm not sure whether to be happy or not.
Folca
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
2235 Posts
November 26 2008 20:43 GMT
#268
this sounds really fun, I dont know why
Dea : one time when he was playing vs the comps he asked me "how do I make that flying unit that makes the other stuff invisible" and I reply "ur playing terran zomg"
Navane
Profile Blog Joined February 2007
Netherlands2762 Posts
November 26 2008 20:49 GMT
#269
this makes mankind look so stupid
thunk
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
United States6233 Posts
November 26 2008 20:51 GMT
#270
I dunno, but TL should dominate we play so much starcraft. I used a similar program before I moved computers and my mouse moved like 50 miles in SC before I stopped playing.
Every time Jung Myung Hoon builds a vulture, two probes die. || My post count was a palindrome and I was never posting again.
skindzer
Profile Blog Joined May 2005
Chile5114 Posts
November 26 2008 23:40 GMT
#271
NOOO im no longer in 2nd place T_T, i should be much higher but in 2005 my WP stoped working and i only reinstalled it for this -_-

Anyway, keep on joining! Its safe!
Its not only the rain that brings the thunder
shavingcream66
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States1219 Posts
November 26 2008 23:47 GMT
#272
dominate the web
Cascade
Profile Blog Joined March 2006
Australia5405 Posts
November 27 2008 00:48 GMT
#273
oh, noes, we are barely losing to the Flash Flash Revolution team!!! :o
http://whatpulse.org/stats/teams/page/2/

Everyone, come join and spam as you have never spammed before!!
Spamming hotkeys all game DOES MAKE YOU A BETTER PLAYER!!!!!
(and you will be a better person, and you will be guaranteed all the girls you want and as much sex as you could wish for! Complaints will be directed to support@microsoft.com.)
illeszt
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States350 Posts
November 27 2008 02:21 GMT
#274
woot rank 4 baby =]
GHOSTCLAW
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States17042 Posts
November 27 2008 02:29 GMT
#275
I guess i'll join and see how much I use my computer compared to the rest of tl.net. I would think that more members would be interested though.
PhotographerLiquipedia. Drop me a pm if you've got questions/need help.
shavingcream66
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States1219 Posts
November 27 2008 03:26 GMT
#276
we're ranked 69...how nice
GrandInquisitor *
Profile Blog Joined May 2005
New York City13113 Posts
December 16 2008 19:31 GMT
#277
updated OP!

some of the stats on our team page are wrong (like our rank); i'm using the stats from the overall team ranking page
What fun is it being cool if you can’t wear a sombrero?
Not_Computer
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
Canada2277 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-12-16 19:47:44
December 16 2008 19:41 GMT
#278
rofl, we're beating the runescape (tip.it), maple story, and stepmania teams
(take that tip.it noobs !!)
but the ragnarok online team is #42 (eAthena)

edit: nvm
"Jaedong hyung better be ready. I'm going to order the most expensive dinner in Korea."
CynanMachae
Profile Blog Joined September 2006
Canada1459 Posts
January 01 2009 01:08 GMT
#279
I just started again my old 2005 WP account and joined the team :o
Jang Yoon Chul hwaiting!
CharlieMurphy
Profile Blog Joined March 2006
United States22895 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-01-01 01:46:07
January 01 2009 01:35 GMT
#280
On December 17 2008 04:31 GrandInquisitor wrote:
updated OP!

some of the stats on our team page are wrong (like our rank); i'm using the stats from the overall team ranking page

If you were referring to my post the mileage was the exact same. Must be a typo.


PS-


SpoR has been a participant since 2007-04-18 (22 months ago), and in that time has typed 9,013,517 keys, clicked 8,146,725 times and moved his or her mouse for 329.35 miles. Averaging 0.17 keys and 0.15 clicks per second. This user last sent a pulse to this server on 2008-12-31 13:13:59 and has sent a total of 1924 pulses overall. SpoR lives in United States.

The homepage for this user is at http://www.teamliquid.net


also
rank52 TeamLiquid users161 keys686,341,629 clicks360,692,853 miles13881.68
http://whatpulse.org/stats/teams/page/2/

I wish I could trust whatpulse to work on both work and home comps, I would probably get like double stats at least.
..and then I would, ya know, check em'. (Aka SpoR)
Prev 1 12 13 14 15 16 26 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 23m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech144
UpATreeSC 141
JuggernautJason74
StarCraft: Brood War
White-Ra 227
Dewaltoss 107
Hyuk 69
Bale 18
League of Legends
Doublelift1635
Counter-Strike
fl0m1223
Fnx 780
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King96
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4713
crisheroes1009
Khaldor978
Liquid`Hasu625
Other Games
summit1g7137
FrodaN2303
shahzam403
KnowMe377
XBOCT334
C9.Mang0188
ArmadaUGS130
ZombieGrub43
Trikslyr31
CosmosSc2 23
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV269
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream53
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH353
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix7
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota2746
Other Games
• imaqtpie845
• Shiphtur291
Upcoming Events
OSC
1h 23m
CranKy Ducklings
13h 23m
Online Event
14h 23m
FEL
19h 23m
AI Arena Tournament
20h 23m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
22h 23m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 13h
INu's Battles
1d 15h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 22h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 22h
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.