• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:29
CEST 04:29
KST 11:29
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)24Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BW General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10571 users

How to NOT Steal a Sidekick - Page 4

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
uNcontroLable
Profile Blog Joined May 2006
United States1180 Posts
Last Edited: 2006-06-09 04:41:46
June 09 2006 04:36 GMT
#61
On June 09 2006 08:39 Eniram wrote:
I don't see why racism offends you guys so much.


http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=17883

"- Racist remarks will be shot down and you will be lynched."


The people called out en masse for their defender and protector...Rekrul the banninator!
He was the quickest ban-button in all the kingdom. Their fellow countrypeople had been banned for lesser evils...they looked to the heavens and begged for his mighty assistance now. Why had he kept them in agonizing suspense? Did he wish that they flame the putrid racist pimple to a bloody e-pulp? They could only hope.
* www.twitter.com/AnnaProsser * www.facebook.com/AnnaProsser * www.twitch.tv/AnnaProsser * www.youtube.com/annaprossertv *
RivetHead
Profile Joined March 2005
United States842 Posts
June 09 2006 07:59 GMT
#62
for all of rekrul's rep of being ban happy. i have been on a forum (sherdog.com... *shudders*) where there was very little regulating. and its fucking terrible. thank you rekrul!!
I *heart* bisu, nada, mind, and the lakers
dream-_-
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
United States1857 Posts
June 09 2006 08:21 GMT
#63
how do things like this get so big -_-
Sii
Profile Joined June 2006
United States34 Posts
June 09 2006 09:18 GMT
#64
uNcontroLable - I don't give a flying fuck if you're a girl or not. Sit back, and realize what you just quoted. LYNCHED.

DEF-I-FUCKING-NITION:

Lynch: To beat someone up in large numbers. While it can be still used today as a non-racial term, it's mostly referred to it as that. Usually performed at White Supremist meetings, and Nazi Concentration camps, the act of Lynching either a Black Person, or Jew, was when a mass of Klansmen, or Nazis began a brutal beatdown fest upon ONE of the race's persons.

Example: 5 nazi soldiers beaten kicking and punching a defenseless jew.

So you're attempting to tell me, that the TL.net staff will use a racist action toward me? GG on that, shitbag. By the way - I never was racist. You know damn right black people are more adept to performing crimes. White people don't control the media, the government does. Whilst alot of the government is white - There are many many blacks in the group, I don't think they'd want to offend their commanding friends.

Realize I said 'typical NYC black person' and people began to call me a racist. I then, told them, if they wanted to truely call me a racist and be correct, I would have to actually use a racist remark. Which I did. Now you can call me racist, but don't do it until you you're have 0% of it yourself.

By the way Brood, real cute there kid. How long did it take you to fucking snip that picture out of your family album and scan it, HUH? Nice shot. +1 Brownie points eh? Nah.

-Sii
Fear my Lurkers.
Sii
Profile Joined June 2006
United States34 Posts
Last Edited: 2006-06-09 09:23:59
June 09 2006 09:22 GMT
#65
But whatever - Go a fucking head and ban me. Do you think I honestly give a shit? Don't even post saying I have to give a shit if I'm arguing right now. I just want to get a message across before I am banned. If I did care about getting banned I would of never sat here and defended myself - Which is the problem with most boards. You defend yourself and get banned.

I would personally like to say fuck you to:

- Brood
- Tadtse
- Holy_Bid
- Incontrol

And a last big nut in the mouth to
- Uncontrolable.

You're probably some fat 300 lb emo bitch who lives online, huh? Go fuck your boyfriend in W.O.W, e-slut. Don't forget to clean up the mess of preteen ejaculation fluid and turkey breast off the floor when you're done, fatbitch.

Out
-Sii
Fear my Lurkers.
Haemonculus
Profile Blog Joined November 2004
United States6980 Posts
June 09 2006 09:41 GMT
#66
Well this sorta got out of hand, didn't it?
I admire your commitment to being *very* oily
Mr.Testie
Profile Joined February 2006
973 Posts
June 09 2006 09:42 GMT
#67
On June 09 2006 18:22 Sii wrote:
But whatever - Go a fucking head and ban me. Do you think I honestly give a shit? Don't even post saying I have to give a shit if I'm arguing right now. I just want to get a message across before I am banned. If I did care about getting banned I would of never sat here and defended myself - Which is the problem with most boards. You defend yourself and get banned.

I would personally like to say fuck you to:

- Brood
- Tadtse
- Holy_Bid
- Incontrol

And a last big nut in the mouth to
- Uncontrolable.

You're probably some fat 300 lb emo bitch who lives online, huh? Go fuck your boyfriend in W.O.W, e-slut. Don't forget to clean up the mess of preteen ejaculation fluid and turkey breast off the floor when you're done, fatbitch.

Out
-Sii


OUT, YO
aseq
Profile Joined January 2003
Netherlands4019 Posts
June 09 2006 09:45 GMT
#68
It's definitely not too much to ask from you to be polite, and certainly not racist, when you want to post on an online forum. Since you're only 34 posts old, and we're only getting an impression of you, which isn't a very good one, a mod may decide the forum will fare just as well without your 'help'.

And your last post did seal it up, you don't even want to be here, we're all nerds right? You say you have a message to get across before you're banned, LETS HEAR IT THEN? I did't see a message anywhere. I also didn't see you defend yourself. How is insulting ppl defending yourself? Go join the jerry springer show.

Do ban plz, people like this make me angry.
fig_newbie
Profile Joined March 2006
749 Posts
June 09 2006 10:09 GMT
#69
On June 09 2006 18:22 Sii wrote:
But whatever - Go a fucking head and ban me. Do you think I honestly give a shit? Don't even post saying I have to give a shit if I'm arguing right now. I just want to get a message across before I am banned. If I did care about getting banned I would of never sat here and defended myself - Which is the problem with most boards. You defend yourself and get banned.

I would personally like to say fuck you to:

- Brood
- Tadtse
- Holy_Bid
- Incontrol

And a last big nut in the mouth to
- Uncontrolable.

You're probably some fat 300 lb emo bitch who lives online, huh? Go fuck your boyfriend in W.O.W, e-slut. Don't forget to clean up the mess of preteen ejaculation fluid and turkey breast off the floor when you're done, fatbitch.

Out
-Sii


lol, e-punk
k?
BroOd
Profile Blog Joined April 2003
Austin10833 Posts
June 09 2006 10:21 GMT
#70
On June 09 2006 18:22 Sii wrote:
But whatever - Go a fucking head and ban me. Do you think I honestly give a shit? Don't even post saying I have to give a shit if I'm arguing right now. I just want to get a message across before I am banned. If I did care about getting banned I would of never sat here and defended myself - Which is the problem with most boards. You defend yourself and get banned.

I would personally like to say fuck you to:

- Brood
- Tadtse
- Holy_Bid
- Incontrol

And a last big nut in the mouth to
- Uncontrolable.

You're probably some fat 300 lb emo bitch who lives online, huh? Go fuck your boyfriend in W.O.W, e-slut. Don't forget to clean up the mess of preteen ejaculation fluid and turkey breast off the floor when you're done, fatbitch.

Out
-Sii


You're just another bland internet hardass. It's almost as if there's a tutorial out there for nerds on how to be the perfect forum dickhead. You're just one in a line of self-righteous know-it-alls with the people skills of a grapefruit. You can't express yourself eloquently, so you start typing "fuck" over and over, all the while getting indignant that we're not all pumped on your brilliant posts.

You won't get banned because you defend yourself, people do that here every day.

You'll get banned because you're a drain on this site. You being here is of absolutely no benefit to anyone. Reading you stammer through your incomplete thoughts is like watching someone trip in slow motion.

I'm sure there's a website out there for attention crazed jerkoffs like yourself. Good luck finding it.
ModeratorSIRL and JLIG.
BroOd
Profile Blog Joined April 2003
Austin10833 Posts
June 09 2006 10:31 GMT
#71
On June 09 2006 18:18 Sii wrote:
uNcontroLable - I don't give a flying fuck if you're a girl or not. Sit back, and realize what you just quoted. LYNCHED.

DEF-I-FUCKING-NITION:

Lynch: To beat someone up in large numbers. While it can be still used today as a non-racial term, it's mostly referred to it as that. Usually performed at White Supremist meetings, and Nazi Concentration camps, the act of Lynching either a Black Person, or Jew, was when a mass of Klansmen, or Nazis began a brutal beatdown fest upon ONE of the race's persons.

Example: 5 nazi soldiers beaten kicking and punching a defenseless jew.

So you're attempting to tell me, that the TL.net staff will use a racist action toward me? GG on that, shitbag. By the way - I never was racist. You know damn right black people are more adept to performing crimes. White people don't control the media, the government does. Whilst alot of the government is white - There are many many blacks in the group, I don't think they'd want to offend their commanding friends.


When you say something like "DEF-I-FUCKING-NITION", you might want to actually use a real definition, not some half-baked explaination you cooked up in your head.

lynch
tr.v. lynched, lynch·ing, lynch·es

To execute without due process of law, especially to hang, as by a mob.

What's even funnier is the fact that the word lynch was being used ironically in that quote, and it went completely over your head.
ModeratorSIRL and JLIG.
funkie
Profile Blog Joined November 2005
Venezuela9377 Posts
June 09 2006 11:02 GMT
#72
[image loading]


?

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
CJ Entusman #6! · Strength is the basis of athletic ability. -Rippetoe /* http://j.mp/TL-App <- TL iPhone App 2.0! */
itzme_petey
Profile Blog Joined February 2004
United States1400 Posts
June 09 2006 11:52 GMT
#73
On June 09 2006 18:22 Sii wrote:
But whatever - Go a fucking head and ban me. Do you think I honestly give a shit? Don't even post saying I have to give a shit if I'm arguing right now. I just want to get a message across before I am banned. If I did care about getting banned I would of never sat here and defended myself - Which is the problem with most boards. You defend yourself and get banned.

I would personally like to say fuck you to:

- Brood
- Tadtse
- Holy_Bid
- Incontrol

And a last big nut in the mouth to
- Uncontrolable.

You're probably some fat 300 lb emo bitch who lives online, huh? Go fuck your boyfriend in W.O.W, e-slut. Don't forget to clean up the mess of preteen ejaculation fluid and turkey breast off the floor when you're done, fatbitch.

Out
-Sii


no. you say dumb one liners and get banned.
"Last night, I played a game.. as I recall it was a strategy game.. Peeked around and what did I see, a girl playing starcraft better than me.. and I jizzed in my pants.."
QuietIdiot
Profile Blog Joined October 2005
7004 Posts
June 09 2006 12:08 GMT
#74
On June 09 2006 20:02 FunKiE wrote:
[image loading]


?

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEE


haha nice!
uNcontroLable
Profile Blog Joined May 2006
United States1180 Posts
Last Edited: 2006-06-09 12:38:19
June 09 2006 12:09 GMT
#75
On June 09 2006 18:22 Sii wrote:
And a last big nut in the mouth to
- Uncontrolable.

You're probably some fat 300 lb emo bitch who lives online, huh? Go fuck your boyfriend in W.O.W, e-slut. Don't forget to clean up the mess of preteen ejaculation fluid and turkey breast off the floor when you're done, fatbitch.

Out
-Sii


Oh...how did you know I weigh 300 pounds...I've thought about trying to lose it but everyone says I wear it pretty well. Goes to all the right places you know? I mean, what do you think?

[image loading]


Yeah I look pretty emo too. Oh and as for having sex with my bf in W.O.W...well he doesn't really play. In fact, he's a Broodwar guy, you actually just told him to f-off...maybe you know him?

[image loading]


I guess you probably don't know him. You're too busy doing things with chicken breast that none of us even want to think about. Here, as a gesture of my goodwill, here's something for you to...do your thing...to.

[image loading]




In all seriousness though, I actually LOLed at your posts. Good show! I'm glad Rekrul seems to be ignoring you for the moment, because you are getting the chance to further fester your reputation and provide endless entertainment for me. Ditto to what Brood said.
* www.twitter.com/AnnaProsser * www.facebook.com/AnnaProsser * www.twitch.tv/AnnaProsser * www.youtube.com/annaprossertv *
funkie
Profile Blog Joined November 2005
Venezuela9377 Posts
Last Edited: 2006-06-09 12:12:49
June 09 2006 12:10 GMT
#76
On June 09 2006 18:22 Sii wrote:
But whatever - Go a fucking head and ban me. Do you think I honestly give a shit? Don't even post saying I have to give a shit if I'm arguing right now. I just want to get a message across before I am banned. If I did care about getting banned I would of never sat here and defended myself - Which is the problem with most boards. You defend yourself and get banned.

I would personally like to say fuck you to:

- Brood
- Tadtse
- Holy_Bid
- Incontrol

And a last big nut in the mouth to
- Uncontrolable.

You're probably some fat 300 lb emo bitch who lives online, huh? Go fuck your boyfriend in W.O.W, e-slut. Don't forget to clean up the mess of preteen ejaculation fluid and turkey breast off the floor when you're done, fatbitch.

Out
-Sii


Seee you in Ban List Thread. Peace.

Ok, not to be an ass or anything but..

Should we make a site like that SideKick guy about Sii and call it..

"Give him a life...for once" :O?
CJ Entusman #6! · Strength is the basis of athletic ability. -Rippetoe /* http://j.mp/TL-App <- TL iPhone App 2.0! */
thedeadhaji *
Profile Blog Joined January 2006
39489 Posts
June 09 2006 12:11 GMT
#77
this is so GOLD
uNcontroLable
Profile Blog Joined May 2006
United States1180 Posts
June 09 2006 12:21 GMT
#78
On June 09 2006 21:10 FunKiE wrote:

Should we make a site like that SideKick guy about Sii and call it..

"Give him a life...for once" :O?


HAHA. I'd hit it.
* www.twitter.com/AnnaProsser * www.facebook.com/AnnaProsser * www.twitch.tv/AnnaProsser * www.youtube.com/annaprossertv *
iNcontroL *
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
USA29055 Posts
June 09 2006 13:07 GMT
#79
On June 09 2006 18:22 Sii wrote:
But whatever - Go a fucking head and ban me. Do you think I honestly give a shit? Don't even post saying I have to give a shit if I'm arguing right now. I just want to get a message across before I am banned. If I did care about getting banned I would of never sat here and defended myself - Which is the problem with most boards. You defend yourself and get banned.

I would personally like to say fuck you to:

- Brood
- Tadtse
- Holy_Bid
- Incontrol

And a last big nut in the mouth to
- Uncontrolable.

You're probably some fat 300 lb emo bitch who lives online, huh? Go fuck your boyfriend in W.O.W, e-slut. Don't forget to clean up the mess of preteen ejaculation fluid and turkey breast off the floor when you're done, fatbitch.

Out
-Sii


I dont play W.O.W, and im honored to receive your "fuck you" just as Dane Cook appreciates a good "FU" as do i!

No real need to say anything more, you pretty much maintain a constant level of retardation. Mocking you is like telling a homeless person to get a job, its not like they dont fucking know already y'know?
ReTr0[p.S]
Profile Joined March 2005
Argentina1590 Posts
June 09 2006 15:27 GMT
#80
[image loading]


They sell that shirt at walmart. :D
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 31m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 145
Nina 116
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 12980
Rain 2149
Dewaltoss 31
Bale 30
NaDa 30
Noble 5
Dota 2
monkeys_forever458
NeuroSwarm168
Counter-Strike
taco 671
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1595
ArmadaUGS250
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1369
WinterStarcraft575
Other Games
summit1g9147
Doublelift4937
JimRising 630
PiGStarcraft350
C9.Mang0201
Maynarde180
ViBE105
ZombieGrub17
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick893
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream125
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 107
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki11
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
7h 31m
OSC
10h 31m
Stellar Fest
10h 31m
OSC
21h 31m
Stellar Fest
1d 10h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.