• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:19
CEST 15:19
KST 22:19
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)43Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9049 users

Maxim gamer girl competition. - Page 22

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 20 21 22 23 24 49 Next All
Chriscras
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Korea (South)2812 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-03 22:58:11
April 03 2012 22:57 GMT
#421
Sorry but I am voting for this Chick, she is hilarious!

"En taro adun, Executor."
ymir233
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States8275 Posts
April 03 2012 22:58 GMT
#422
On April 04 2012 05:19 dAPhREAk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 04 2012 05:13 Xpace wrote:
The current lead with almost 4k votes... is it just me or is she really, really tacky.

+ Show Spoiler +
First off, thank you all SO MUCH for voting <3 I appreciate it so much and I cannot express to you how much this means to me...

Now that we got that out of the way, let's lay down some REWARDS for reaching certain numbers of votes :D

5,000 votes: Behind the scenes video of my last photo shoot
10,000 votes: Live stream gameplay of the WoW Beta
25,000 votes: New L2 MS Paint video (remember my Boomkin video from forever ago? awwww yeah)
50,000 votes: 2 hour live stream where I call FANS on skype
100,000 votes: Nerdy outfits video (like my "what should I pack for blizzcon" video)
250,000 votes: 6 hour live stream where I call EVEN MOAR FANS on skype
500,000 votes: Video of me on my channel dancing around in my rainbow fluffy outfit (you read that right lol)
1,000,000 votes: 12 hour livestream PARTY <3


IF I WIN: Aside from the spread in MAXIM, I will also do a new photo shoot (bikini) with a behind the scenes video and the pictures will be signed and sold to fans! <3


^ Seriously? Am I wrong? I mean, I get it, other girls in the top 8 have backgrounds in modelling, etc. But this one just comes off as... tacky. Like, cheap. Correct me if I'm wrong, and I hope I'm not offending any of her fans.

Anyway, Hot_Bid needs to win this.

hot_bid needs to dance for us in a rainbow fluffy outfit if we reach 1,000 votes.


^THIS PLEASE.
Come motivate me to be cynical about animus at http://infinityandone.blogspot.com/ // Stork proxy gates are beautiful.
slappy
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States1271 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-03 23:07:57
April 03 2012 23:01 GMT
#423
this should go in General at least, this pertains to everyone on TL
hot_bid gonna get a ton of chicks from this I bet lol
jaedong imba
Chicken Chaser
Profile Joined July 2010
United States533 Posts
April 03 2012 23:04 GMT
#424
I giggled like a little girl reading Hot_Bid's blog. Guys, register real quick (throw away email accounts) and vote for him!

FOR ESPORTS!
ketchuppy
Profile Joined April 2011
4 Posts
April 03 2012 23:08 GMT
#425
Just out of curious I clicked on the link and there behold is Hot_Bid. How can I resist.
Hrrrrm
Profile Joined March 2010
United States2081 Posts
April 03 2012 23:09 GMT
#426
On April 04 2012 07:57 Chriscras wrote:
Sorry but I am voting for this Chick, she is hilarious!

+ Show Spoiler +
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L9Deif3AVV4


I haven't played WoW in about 2 years and I gotta admit, I fucking lost it on the Shadowstep and got a load screen. That was really fucking good.
alot = a lot (TWO WORDS)
Orcasgt24
Profile Joined August 2011
Canada3238 Posts
April 03 2012 23:15 GMT
#427
On April 04 2012 08:09 Hrrrrm wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 04 2012 07:57 Chriscras wrote:
Sorry but I am voting for this Chick, she is hilarious!

+ Show Spoiler +
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L9Deif3AVV4


I haven't played WoW in about 2 years and I gotta admit, I fucking lost it on the Shadowstep and got a load screen. That was really fucking good.


This chick is a lock to win too thankfully. She acctually is a gamer, and acctually is incredibly sexy
In Hearthstone we pray to RNGesus. When Yogg-Saron hits the field, RNGod gets to work
Mordiford
Profile Joined April 2011
4448 Posts
April 03 2012 23:15 GMT
#428
On April 04 2012 07:55 wunsun wrote:
Maxim is trying to promote e-sport, and TL is essentially trying to troll them. This seems counter productive to the idea of bringing e-Spoirts to the mainstream.


I don't see how they're really trying to promote eSports. They're just looking for a good looking girl who either has or can pretend to have an interest in gaming. There are obviously attractive women out there who play games, but this competition seems to be perpetuating the worst "gamer girl" stereotypes out there.

I don't really see them promoting eSports or even being productive for women in gaming in general.

Fuck it, vote for whomever you want. If the community wants to rally around Hot_Bid I'm all fucking for it.
Jojo131
Profile Joined January 2011
Brazil1631 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-03 23:24:30
April 03 2012 23:20 GMT
#429
On April 04 2012 08:15 Mordiford wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 04 2012 07:55 wunsun wrote:
Maxim is trying to promote e-sport, and TL is essentially trying to troll them. This seems counter productive to the idea of bringing e-Spoirts to the mainstream.


I don't see how they're really trying to promote eSports. They're just looking for a good looking girl who either has or can pretend to have an interest in gaming. There are obviously attractive women out there who play games, but this competition seems to be perpetuating the worst "gamer girl" stereotypes out there.

I don't really see them promoting eSports or even being productive for women in gaming in general.

Fuck it, vote for whomever you want. If the community wants to rally around Hot_Bid I'm all fucking for it.

Agreed, you gotta be joking if you think Maxim is really doing this "for eSports", get real. They're trying to rally (re-rally?) up a new demographic to sell their magazine. Thats all.

And given that most of the contestants just seem to be models who incidentally own an Xbox, I think Hot_Bid is a way better candidate for gamer girl.
bro_fenix
Profile Joined February 2010
United States132 Posts
April 03 2012 23:26 GMT
#430
So much win in this thread. Thanks OP for the heads-up, will do my duty to make Hot_Bid a winner
Life isnt about waiting for the storm to pass... Its about learning to dance in the rain.
klibrt
Profile Joined August 2010
United States533 Posts
April 03 2012 23:29 GMT
#431
Vote for Anna Prosser.. after watching like 10 seconds of that video of that other girl.... I felt like I was gonna die... makes me cringe ughhhhhhh
Slardar
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada7596 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-03 23:38:31
April 03 2012 23:31 GMT
#432
+ Show Spoiler +
On April 04 2012 07:57 Chriscras wrote:
Sorry but I am voting for this Chick, she is hilarious!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L9Deif3AVV4


LOL...haven't heard WoW jokes in ages. "Your momma so fat, I shadow stepped her and got a load screen." Pretty win, even though shes very attentiony as apparant by looking at her Maxim thing. She...perhaps gets a vote!
askTeivospy
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
1525 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-03 23:37:13
April 03 2012 23:31 GMT
#433
those jokes were not even funny, where are teh standards O_O I haven't played WoW since halfway through wotlk though so idk maybe wow humor isn't that funny to me. that said the rogue and pick lock one did make me chuckle tho, but i'll forget it in a few days.

Vote for hot_bid for the lulz or anna (anna most respectable girl in sc2 community and probably any gaming community in general imo)
hihihi
pezit
Profile Joined October 2010
Sweden302 Posts
April 03 2012 23:40 GMT
#434
On April 04 2012 07:16 Kryptonite wrote:
Look, ppl need to stop voting for hot_bid. Everyone is always complaining about manner and the way esports is portrayed. Maxim is trying to promote esports and this is what we give them?


Are you for real? This competition is a farce and everyone who signs up for it should be ashamed of themselves, obviously hotbid not included since he did it as a joke. For esports? Please it's nothing but a attention whore competition about who has managed to entice the most basement dwellers by showing off cleavage on youtube.
SpearWrit
Profile Joined February 2011
United States300 Posts
April 03 2012 23:44 GMT
#435
Vote for BOTH Hot_Bid and Anna!
"Special Tactics is...make surprise for your enemy, and also...eh, still work." -White-Ra
Ruscour
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
5233 Posts
April 03 2012 23:50 GMT
#436
On April 04 2012 07:57 Chriscras wrote:
Sorry but I am voting for this Chick, she is hilarious!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L9Deif3AVV4

You realise there's about a 2% chance that there's actually a joke in there that she came up with...
Maxtor
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United Kingdom273 Posts
April 03 2012 23:58 GMT
#437
As soon as i spotted this i made and account on it and voted for hot_bid, truly made my day xD
Mordiford
Profile Joined April 2011
4448 Posts
April 04 2012 00:00 GMT
#438
On April 04 2012 08:50 Ruscour wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 04 2012 07:57 Chriscras wrote:
Sorry but I am voting for this Chick, she is hilarious!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L9Deif3AVV4

You realise there's about a 2% chance that there's actually a joke in there that she came up with...


Why is that? I didn't find the minute and a half of that video I watched particularly funny, but I don't really see a reason to automatically assume that she couldn't have made a lot of those up herself. With no evidence to the contrary I see little reason to make such an assertion, apparently she has been doing WoW related stuff for some time.
Demonhunter04
Profile Joined July 2011
1530 Posts
April 04 2012 00:02 GMT
#439
On April 04 2012 09:00 Mordiford wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 04 2012 08:50 Ruscour wrote:
On April 04 2012 07:57 Chriscras wrote:
Sorry but I am voting for this Chick, she is hilarious!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L9Deif3AVV4

You realise there's about a 2% chance that there's actually a joke in there that she came up with...


Why is that? I didn't find the minute and a half of that video I watched particularly funny, but I don't really see a reason to automatically assume that she couldn't have made a lot of those up herself. With no evidence to the contrary I see little reason to make such an assertion, apparently she has been doing WoW related stuff for some time.


I've heard half of those jokes long before, from other WoW players. At least half of them aren't hers.
"If you don't drop sweat today, you will drop tears tomorrow" - SlayerSMMA
Deleted User 123474
Profile Joined November 2010
292 Posts
April 04 2012 00:03 GMT
#440
Fricken a, asdf@asdf.com was taken. Had to go with asdfjkl@asdf.com instead. Hot bid, of course!
Prev 1 20 21 22 23 24 49 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 2
Serral vs herO
Solar vs Shino
Maru vs Clem
SHIN vs GgMaChine
IntoTheiNu 853
SteadfastSC228
TaKeTV 221
ComeBackTV 193
LamboSC2145
Rex80
EnkiAlexander 15
IndyStarCraft 0
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
13:00
King of the Hill #263
EmpressLilyy18
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 228
LamboSC2 145
ProTech134
Rex 80
BRAT_OK 22
IndyStarCraft 0
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 37281
Shuttle 2997
Bisu 917
Horang2 908
Jaedong 715
Mini 641
EffOrt 606
Light 489
BeSt 360
Soma 355
[ Show more ]
firebathero 333
Stork 326
Hyuk 324
Snow 169
Rush 165
Zeus 162
Last 155
ggaemo 145
ZerO 143
Pusan 85
Leta 83
hero 70
sorry 60
Killer 56
Mong 48
Sharp 47
Mind 39
Shinee 30
Aegong 29
Shine 28
Bale 26
ToSsGirL 25
soO 24
Sexy 22
Trap 22
Yoon 20
Terrorterran 19
Free 15
NotJumperer 14
HiyA 11
Sacsri 9
zelot 7
JulyZerg 7
ajuk12(nOOB) 6
Icarus 6
Noble 5
Dota 2
Gorgc6365
qojqva1649
Dendi806
420jenkins88
Fuzer 82
League of Legends
Reynor103
Counter-Strike
x6flipin356
markeloff139
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1980
crisheroes1011
XaKoH 156
Other Games
gofns34148
singsing2161
olofmeister1329
B2W.Neo1058
Mlord252
DeMusliM214
Livibee176
Liquid`VortiX133
Hui .127
Mew2King116
ArmadaUGS104
QueenE84
Chillindude11
ZerO(Twitch)11
Railgan10
fpsfer 0
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream119
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 10
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 71
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Migwel
• IndyKCrew
• intothetv
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix3
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 1856
League of Legends
• Jankos2258
• Nemesis1133
• TFBlade860
Other Games
• WagamamaTV183
Upcoming Events
OSC
10h 41m
Stellar Fest
23h 41m
OSC
1d 8h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 20h
Online Event
1d 21h
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.