• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:02
CEST 01:02
KST 08:02
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)52Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10138 users

Is this a milestone? - Page 14

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 12 13 14 15 16 17 Next All
Qbek
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Poland12923 Posts
May 29 2011 21:33 GMT
#261
Nice

I think this is a good place to start
This space left intentionally dank /)3(\ http://i.imgur.com/RmeEUcF.png
ChickenSlim
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada40 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-29 21:37:10
May 29 2011 21:35 GMT
#262
On May 30 2011 05:52 ChickenSlim wrote:
How is this not closed? Or warned? I'll probably get warned for replying like this... :S

User was warned for this post



I just laughed out loud.

EDIT: I guess I didn't mention my post count. I should probably try to lower the quality of my posts, in order to improve the quality of the site................
Kleinmuuhg
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Vanuatu4091 Posts
May 29 2011 21:49 GMT
#263
On May 29 2011 13:30 Torte de Lini wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 29 2011 12:56 konadora wrote:
On May 29 2011 10:38 MiniRoman wrote:
5 post a day for a year and a half = 3k post is pretty respectable. Not konadora crazy high but clearly committed~

wait so i am a posting standard now?

yay.

\o/


I don't even understand what your icon is.

oh boy -,- its a vessel man
This is our town, scrub
T3tra
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States406 Posts
May 29 2011 21:54 GMT
#264
well played, sirs.
I need this place like I need a shotgun blast to the face.
KillerSOS
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States4207 Posts
May 30 2011 01:54 GMT
#265
The best troll

nj guys
Xevious
Profile Joined February 2011
United States2086 Posts
May 30 2011 02:41 GMT
#266
epic thread
is epic
TT1
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada10089 Posts
May 30 2011 04:25 GMT
#267
the quest to 3k has begun~
ab = tl(i) + tl(pc), the grand answer to every tl.net debate
L3g3nd_
Profile Joined July 2010
New Zealand10461 Posts
May 30 2011 04:27 GMT
#268
so much win.
https://twitter.com/#!/IrisAnother
iloahz
Profile Blog Joined March 2007
United States964 Posts
May 30 2011 04:41 GMT
#269
epic troll thread
meep
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States1699 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-30 04:51:06
May 30 2011 04:50 GMT
#270
Bravo.
閑静 しずか (ノ・_・)ノ
ryanAnger
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
United States838 Posts
May 30 2011 04:52 GMT
#271
you gotta skate
On my way...
Ixas
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
930 Posts
May 30 2011 04:53 GMT
#272
On May 30 2011 06:35 ChickenSlim wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 30 2011 05:52 ChickenSlim wrote:
How is this not closed? Or warned? I'll probably get warned for replying like this... :S

User was warned for this post



I just laughed out loud.

EDIT: I guess I didn't mention my post count. I should probably try to lower the quality of my posts, in order to improve the quality of the site................

lol
Ixas.parkjiyeon.net
Comeh
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States18919 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-30 04:58:10
May 30 2011 04:56 GMT
#273
You shouldn't even be talking unless you have as many posts as Charlie Murphy has had bans.

So, no.

Not even close.
NONE OF YOU ARE.

Also, that was kind of cool.
ヽ(⌐■_■)ノヽ(⌐■_■)ノヽ(⌐■_■)ノヽ(⌐■_■)ノヽ(⌐■_■)ノヽ(⌐■_■)ノDELETE ICEFROGヽ(⌐■_■)ノヽ(⌐■_■)ノヽ(⌐■_■)ノヽ(⌐■_■)ノヽ(⌐■_■)ノヽ(⌐■_■)ノヽ(
Mr. Elusive
Profile Joined May 2010
United States26 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-30 05:06:00
May 30 2011 05:05 GMT
#274
On May 30 2011 13:52 ryanAnger wrote:
you gotta skate


LOL I remember you
Aren't those the only words you post? Anywhere?

As a side note, maybe I should start posting more and get epic milestones like the fine gentlemen in this thread..
Leeto
Profile Joined August 2007
United States1320 Posts
May 30 2011 05:30 GMT
#275
I am now one post closer to my own milestone!
Itzeddiieee
Profile Joined May 2010
Korea (South)787 Posts
May 30 2011 05:40 GMT
#276
On May 29 2011 10:27 muffinbaby wrote:
Am I doing this right??


what a boss
PH
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
United States6173 Posts
May 30 2011 05:48 GMT
#277
Wat
Hello
NovaTheFeared
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
United States7232 Posts
May 30 2011 05:56 GMT
#278
On May 30 2011 06:35 ChickenSlim wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 30 2011 05:52 ChickenSlim wrote:
How is this not closed? Or warned? I'll probably get warned for replying like this... :S

User was warned for this post



I just laughed out loud.

EDIT: I guess I didn't mention my post count. I should probably try to lower the quality of my posts, in order to improve the quality of the site................


You got warned for martyring, probably. Any post that is like "i'll probably get banned for posting this" or "i'll probably get warned for saying this but..." is treated as if you requested the ban.
日本語が分かりますか
Black[CAT]
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Malaysia2589 Posts
May 30 2011 06:22 GMT
#279
Wow, the first few replies in the thread... Epic!!!
Is this staged? Lol...
You mean ESPORTS isnt a synonym for SC2? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ -Proud owner of a Filco Majestouch 2 with Cherry Blue Switches- BW or SC2? Why not both?
wwJd)El_Mojjo
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
Sweden173 Posts
May 30 2011 06:30 GMT
#280
On May 29 2011 11:37 RoTaNiMoD wrote:
I may have the lowest # of posts-per-day for continually active long-term member.


I've been active on the forums for almost as long as you... (It took me a few years to actually register though ).
So I think I have you beat.

Now lets see how active you really are. Post again in this thread if you read this. ^^

Btw, this "one" is really cool too: ^^
On May 29 2011 11:12 Impz wrote:
I'll just leave this here.
Gc.El_Mojjo
Prev 1 12 13 14 15 16 17 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 58m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 144
Vindicta 10
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 11105
Artosis 522
Bale 13
TT1 0
League of Legends
Doublelift3780
JimRising 609
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox643
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5062
Khaldor925
Other Games
summit1g7396
shahzam562
NeuroSwarm76
ArmadaUGS69
Mew2King67
ViBE57
JuggernautJason41
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV208
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream94
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 37
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 30
• HerbMon 25
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie920
• Scarra465
• Shiphtur158
Upcoming Events
OSC
58m
Stellar Fest
13h 58m
OSC
22h 58m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 10h
Online Event
1d 11h
FEL
1d 16h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 17h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 19h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.