• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:28
CEST 02:28
KST 09:28
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9691 users

Is this a milestone? - Page 17

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 15 16 17 All
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
May 31 2011 02:42 GMT
#321
It's all a set up. Soon the TL bot will come with it's 1 post and .......
Life?
ZeromuS
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Canada13425 Posts
May 31 2011 02:55 GMT
#322
On May 31 2011 11:42 ShoCkeyy wrote:
It's all a set up. Soon the TL bot will come with it's 1 post and .......


Actually TL bot has 2 iirc the milestone will be 10 ... thats unheard of :O
StrategyRTS forever | @ZeromuS_plays | www.twitch.tv/Zeromus_
Sanguinarius
Profile Joined January 2010
United States3427 Posts
May 31 2011 03:00 GMT
#323
Well played..... well played :-)

Thanks for the SS too. It must have taken alot of planning to get that all to sync up.
Your strength is just an accident arising from the weakness of others -Heart of Darkness
KillerSOS
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States4207 Posts
May 31 2011 03:01 GMT
#324
This thread is legendary
noname_
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
469 Posts
May 31 2011 03:06 GMT
#325
I don`t even know how long ago was when I registered to this site, and I`m still below 200. Beat that!
jello_biafra
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
United Kingdom6642 Posts
May 31 2011 03:06 GMT
#326
On May 31 2011 12:06 noname_ wrote:
I don`t even know how long ago was when I registered to this site, and I`m still below 200. Beat that!

10th of April 2007 ^^

Epic thread lol, well played guys :D
The road to hell is paved with good intentions | aka Probert[PaiN] @ iccup / godlikeparagon @ twitch | my BW stream: http://www.teamliquid.net/video/streams/jello_biafra
Moody
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States750 Posts
May 31 2011 03:09 GMT
#327
Gonna go ahead and throw this one into the "hilarious TL threads" folder...
A marine walks into a bar and asks, "Where's the counter?"
ZeromuS
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Canada13425 Posts
May 31 2011 03:09 GMT
#328
On May 31 2011 12:06 noname_ wrote:
I don`t even know how long ago was when I registered to this site, and I`m still below 200. Beat that!


wow thats madness. Im not even at one year and at 2k almost. Then again the advent of forum apps really helps especially on bus rides to and from school lol
StrategyRTS forever | @ZeromuS_plays | www.twitch.tv/Zeromus_
ZeromuS
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Canada13425 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-31 14:46:26
May 31 2011 14:45 GMT
#329
Did I do this right?



Edit: DAMN! >.<
StrategyRTS forever | @ZeromuS_plays | www.twitch.tv/Zeromus_
RoTaNiMoD
Profile Blog Joined January 2004
United States558 Posts
May 31 2011 23:12 GMT
#330
On May 30 2011 15:30 wwJd)El_Mojjo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 29 2011 11:37 RoTaNiMoD wrote:
I may have the lowest # of posts-per-day for continually active long-term member.


I've been active on the forums for almost as long as you... (It took me a few years to actually register though ).
So I think I have you beat.

Now lets see how active you really are. Post again in this thread if you read this. ^^

Btw, this "one" is really cool too: ^^
Show nested quote +
On May 29 2011 11:12 Impz wrote:
I'll just leave this here.


Wtf dude you registered almost six years after me! I am totally willing to believe I am not the longest-active least-posting member, but it sure ain't YOU who's got me beat. That being said, love you.
RoTaNiMoD
Profile Blog Joined January 2004
United States558 Posts
May 31 2011 23:12 GMT
#331
And this thread.
CDRdude
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
United States5625 Posts
June 01 2011 00:16 GMT
#332
On June 01 2011 08:12 RoTaNiMoD wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 30 2011 15:30 wwJd)El_Mojjo wrote:
On May 29 2011 11:37 RoTaNiMoD wrote:
I may have the lowest # of posts-per-day for continually active long-term member.


I've been active on the forums for almost as long as you... (It took me a few years to actually register though ).
So I think I have you beat.

Now lets see how active you really are. Post again in this thread if you read this. ^^

Btw, this "one" is really cool too: ^^
On May 29 2011 11:12 Impz wrote:
I'll just leave this here.


Wtf dude you registered almost six years after me! I am totally willing to believe I am not the longest-active least-posting member, but it sure ain't YOU who's got me beat. That being said, love you.

Mondragon is right up there in the longest active, least posting. He's got like 19 posts, and he's been a user since 2003.
Force staff is the best item in the game.
bkrow
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Australia8532 Posts
June 01 2011 00:58 GMT
#333
To busy building roaches..
In The Rear With The Gear .. *giggle* /////////// cobra-LA-LA-LA-LA-LA!!!!
Antylamon
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1981 Posts
June 05 2011 16:45 GMT
#334
250th post... does this count?
DisOriental
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Canada89 Posts
June 05 2011 17:06 GMT
#335
On June 01 2011 09:16 CDRdude wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 01 2011 08:12 RoTaNiMoD wrote:
On May 30 2011 15:30 wwJd)El_Mojjo wrote:
On May 29 2011 11:37 RoTaNiMoD wrote:
I may have the lowest # of posts-per-day for continually active long-term member.


I've been active on the forums for almost as long as you... (It took me a few years to actually register though ).
So I think I have you beat.

Now lets see how active you really are. Post again in this thread if you read this. ^^

Btw, this "one" is really cool too: ^^
On May 29 2011 11:12 Impz wrote:
I'll just leave this here.


Wtf dude you registered almost six years after me! I am totally willing to believe I am not the longest-active least-posting member, but it sure ain't YOU who's got me beat. That being said, love you.

Mondragon is right up there in the longest active, least posting. He's got like 19 posts, and he's been a user since 2003.


Lawls impressive! His public profile should read "Here thar be lurkers..."

ps. 50 is the new 25k, Mondragon knows...
_ _ | _ _ "Why is Pirate Bird always dirty?..." ~ Artosis
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
August 02 2011 07:40 GMT
#336
So milkis... did you ever find out if 3000 was good enough for a milestone?
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
teh_longinator
Profile Joined March 2010
Canada725 Posts
August 02 2011 08:00 GMT
#337
Seriously, man. You necro'd this thread JUST to make some lame joke about it being your 3,000th post?
gyth
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
657 Posts
August 02 2011 08:11 GMT
#338
Why is thedeadhaji's post count going down? 25000 -> 24888
Or did he lap us?
The plural of anecdote is not data.
KwarK
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States44324 Posts
August 02 2011 08:18 GMT
#339
Locking this to avoid future such bumps. It was great when it was made but you people can't be trusted. If you want it unlocked for something really good then pm me with your plans.
ModeratorThe angels have the phone box
Prev 1 15 16 17 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
PiGosaur Cup
00:00
#101 (PatchesSC Mod Edition)
PiGStarcraft336
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft336
ViBE140
CosmosSc2 54
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1940
Artosis 589
Shuttle 541
910 35
Dota 2
monkeys_forever685
Counter-Strike
minikerr16
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox517
Other Games
summit1g8172
shahzam608
JimRising 579
C9.Mang0259
Maynarde129
ArmadaUGS59
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick911
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream147
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 102
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Noizen114
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
10h 32m
Stellar Fest
12h 32m
The PondCast
1d 9h
OSC
1d 12h
Stellar Fest
1d 12h
OSC
1d 23h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
[ Show More ]
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.