• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:09
CEST 07:09
KST 14:09
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon101Weekly Cups (Aug 30-Sep 7): herO thrives amid growing schism10
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) Blizzard Classic Cup @ BlizzCon 2026 - $100k prize pool The Death of Cheese: From a Professional Cheeser
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ StarCraft Human 'N' AI League
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10198 users

Libyan Uprising - Page 35

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 33 34 35 36 37 172 Next
Off topic discussion and argumentative back and forth will not be tolerated.
Ayush_SCtoss
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
India3051 Posts
March 17 2011 22:11 GMT
#681
On March 18 2011 07:08 {CC}StealthBlue wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2011 07:07 Marradron wrote:
On March 18 2011 07:06 {CC}StealthBlue wrote:
......

@iyad_elbaghdadi It's a done deal, aircraft are inbound


Soo did I miss the live vote ? Thought the would all sit down or something and say it. Guesse I tuned in too late


They haven't voted yet.


49 minutes left?
End my suffering
Kukaracha
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
France1954 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-17 22:12:33
March 17 2011 22:11 GMT
#682
I'm sorry for my poor english, what does "inbound" mean in that case? Was it voted? Yes, no?

Goddamit I mean it's all going down now, I feel kinda nervous for the Libyan rebels...


Edit: nevermind, but what does inbound mean?


And I can't get the stream to work... darn.
Le long pour l'un pour l'autre est court (le mot-à-mot du mot "amour").
{CC}StealthBlue
Profile Blog Joined January 2003
United States41117 Posts
March 17 2011 22:12 GMT
#683
On March 18 2011 07:11 Kukaracha wrote:
I'm sorry for my poor english, what does "inbound" mean in that case? Was it voted? Yes, no?

Goddamit I mean it's all going down now, I feel kinda nervous for the Libyan rebels...


The tweet was regarding aircraft and the UN vote, I would think, as incoming planes to bomb or do whatever to Ghaddafi. That is why I "...." due to no vote yet.
"Smokey, this is not 'Nam, this is bowling. There are rules."
Marradron
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Netherlands1586 Posts
March 17 2011 22:13 GMT
#684
On March 18 2011 07:11 Kukaracha wrote:
I'm sorry for my poor english, what does "inbound" mean in that case? Was it voted? Yes, no?

Goddamit I mean it's all going down now, I feel kinda nervous for the Libyan rebels...


Edit: nevermind, but what does inbound mean?


And I can't get the stream to work... darn.


Inbound is depending on context.

on its way
starting
incoming
gzealot
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
Singapore238 Posts
March 17 2011 22:15 GMT
#685
wait, the stream is just showing the suits chilling about? Did i just miss the final vote?
Steppen_Wolf
Profile Joined March 2011
Colombia23 Posts
March 17 2011 22:16 GMT
#686
I can't believe this, could this mean the UN would be useful for once?
Marradron
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Netherlands1586 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-17 22:16:49
March 17 2011 22:16 GMT
#687
On March 18 2011 07:15 gzealot wrote:
wait, the stream is just showing the suits chilling about? Did i just miss the final vote?


It's their job to socialice with everyone. They're very good at it apperently cause they can't seem to stop sit down and vote.
Kukaracha
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
France1954 Posts
March 17 2011 22:16 GMT
#688
God I can't get the stream to work, I want to see it...
Thanks for the clarification, and it does seem very optimistic. Even though Russia is likely to not use its veto, I'm very concerned about China. Very, very concerned. And Germany not supporting "yes" is frightening, too.
Le long pour l'un pour l'autre est court (le mot-à-mot du mot "amour").
Kipsate
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Netherlands45349 Posts
March 17 2011 22:17 GMT
#689
On March 18 2011 07:16 Kukaracha wrote:
God I can't get the stream to work, I want to see it...
Thanks for the clarification, and it does seem very optimistic. Even though Russia is likely to not use its veto, I'm very concerned about China. Very, very concerned. And Germany not supporting "yes" is frightening, too.


I'd be more concerned about Russia the China, China needs cheap oil as much as the next one does.
On a sidenote it is indeed truly amazing that we can watch this live.
WriterXiao8~~
Boblion
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
France8043 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-17 22:19:22
March 17 2011 22:18 GMT
#690
On March 18 2011 07:16 Steppen_Wolf wrote:
I can't believe this, could this mean the UN would be useful for once?

( Even more surprising ) Sarkozy would be successful for once ? o,o

Would't be surprised by a Chinese bitchslap tbh :o
fuck all those elitists brb watching streams of elite players.
Marradron
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Netherlands1586 Posts
March 17 2011 22:18 GMT
#691
On March 18 2011 07:16 Kukaracha wrote:
God I can't get the stream to work, I want to see it...
Thanks for the clarification, and it does seem very optimistic. Even though Russia is likely to not use its veto, I'm very concerned about China. Very, very concerned. And Germany not supporting "yes" is frightening, too.


I hope the reports if them just not voting is correct. Some of the diplomats seem to be checking the text of the resolution.
{CC}StealthBlue
Profile Blog Joined January 2003
United States41117 Posts
March 17 2011 22:18 GMT
#692
Here we go.
"Smokey, this is not 'Nam, this is bowling. There are rules."
Ocedic
Profile Joined April 2010
United States1808 Posts
March 17 2011 22:18 GMT
#693
On March 18 2011 07:16 Kukaracha wrote:
God I can't get the stream to work, I want to see it...
Thanks for the clarification, and it does seem very optimistic. Even though Russia is likely to not use its veto, I'm very concerned about China. Very, very concerned. And Germany not supporting "yes" is frightening, too.


That's pretty much exactly how I feel; I'm actually a bit confused about Germany's abstinence.
Marradron
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Netherlands1586 Posts
March 17 2011 22:19 GMT
#694
Okay it is starting everyone is sitting down and there was some women saying the last ones are coming and should be there soon (was hard to hear but this is what i made of it)
{CC}StealthBlue
Profile Blog Joined January 2003
United States41117 Posts
March 17 2011 22:20 GMT
#695
That was the U.S. Rep talking to the Chinese Rep...
"Smokey, this is not 'Nam, this is bowling. There are rules."
Kipsate
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Netherlands45349 Posts
March 17 2011 22:22 GMT
#696
How do you guys get the stream to work, mine is still stuck on loading.
WriterXiao8~~
Elegy
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States1629 Posts
March 17 2011 22:22 GMT
#697
China and Russia abstaining would be a marked shift from their 1999 vetoes with regards to Yugoslavia. Wonder what the result will be...
Marradron
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Netherlands1586 Posts
March 17 2011 22:23 GMT
#698
I've read reports on a dutch site claiming the attack on Benghazi is already started. This resolution might be passed but even then intervention might not be on time.
{CC}StealthBlue
Profile Blog Joined January 2003
United States41117 Posts
March 17 2011 22:23 GMT
#699
U.S. Ambassador has still not sat back down after talking to the U.K. then going to the back and talking again...
"Smokey, this is not 'Nam, this is bowling. There are rules."
Marradron
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Netherlands1586 Posts
March 17 2011 22:24 GMT
#700
Meeting officialy started and no objections to agenda
Prev 1 33 34 35 36 37 172 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
00:00
2026 GSTL: Grand Finals
CranKy Ducklings128
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
23:00
OSC Masters Cup #151 Qualifier
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 184
StarCraft: Brood War
hero 269
BeSt 220
soO 49
sorry 44
Mind 27
Bale 18
Terrorterran 15
Noble 10
yabsab 7
ZergMaN 7
[ Show more ]
Icarus 6
Dota 2
monkeys_forever1003
League of Legends
JimRising 712
Counter-Strike
taco 383
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King180
Other Games
summit1g9711
Maynarde191
RuFF_SC2120
ArmadaUGS37
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick501
StarCraft: Brood War
Kim Chul Min (afreeca) 7
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH331
• Hupsaiya 115
• practicex 31
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2120
League of Legends
• Rush1043
• Stunt346
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
4h 52m
Soma vs Jaedong
WardiTV Weekly
5h 52m
Monday Night Weeklies
10h 52m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 4h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 4h
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 18h
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
FEL
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.