• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:37
CEST 08:37
KST 15:37
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8392 users

Teamliquid Ban High Scores - Page 6

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 All
Zoler
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Sweden6339 Posts
April 13 2010 06:38 GMT
#101
I've been banned ONCE for trolling lol.. ONCE.

I think I'd probably be one of the best ban evaders (or just lucky?), considering the amount of awesome posts I write.
Lim Yo Hwan forever!
oo_xerox
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States852 Posts
April 13 2010 07:00 GMT
#102
On April 13 2010 08:54 Alexc26 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 13 2010 08:50 Archerofaiur wrote:
LOL Kennigit has been banned 368 times.


Always trolling Kennigit. Always trolling.


Its the amount of times they have banned someone, not the amount of times they have been banned.

Pwned
I could get a more coherent article by gluing a Sharpie to a dog's cook and letting it hump the page.
Klogon
Profile Blog Joined November 2002
MURICA15980 Posts
April 13 2010 07:02 GMT
#103
Hmmm looks like I need to start banning more people. =D
pangshai
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
Chinatown5333 Posts
April 13 2010 07:03 GMT
#104
On April 13 2010 16:02 Klogon wrote:
Hmmm looks like I need to start banning more people. =D

i'm not even on the list
#1 midas fan
Raelcun
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
United States3747 Posts
April 13 2010 07:05 GMT
#105
Manlyfesto is a ban machine... still. Other mods will have to work hard to de-throne him.
NeoOmega
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
United States495 Posts
April 13 2010 07:13 GMT
#106
My method is flawed, whenever a ban is quoted in the thread it gets counted twice. The changes in format made this far harder than I thought it would be. Spazer's list is probably more accurate.

+ Show Spoiler [Mod Leaderboard] +
Chill is goin' places.
 Mod               	Bans
Manifesto7 737
Kennigit 361
EvilTeletubby 337
Hot_Bid 264
Twisted 261
Chill 256
FakeSteve[TPR] 233
Plexa 231
Carnac 200
SonuvBob 197
Rekrul 171
zatic 156
Liquid`Nazgul 126
thedeadhaji 124
vGl-CoW 123
Beyonder 118
Liquid`Meat 83
FrozenArbiter 65
Klogon 64
Last Romantic 47
riptide 42
ToKoreaWithLove 35
uhjoo 33
Liquid`Drone 29
PoP 25
RaGe 19
Insane 19
R1CH 14
Saro 14
pachi 13
Arbiter[frolix] 13
XaI)CyRiC 12
ManaBlue 10
Waxangel 7
mensrea 6
X)Benny 6
pangshai 3
Live2Win 2
Legionnaire 2
GroT 2
Plexa & Kennigit 1
Godzilla 1
Angra
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States2652 Posts
April 13 2010 07:13 GMT
#107
Wouldn't it be awesome if that guy with a 212 week ban came back after 212 weeks, having learned his lesson, and started posting again normally.
Beyonder
Profile Blog Joined September 2002
Netherlands15103 Posts
April 13 2010 07:23 GMT
#108
Beta begins :D Haha

Also most my bans were before the bot even started :o
Moderator
semantics
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
10040 Posts
April 13 2010 07:23 GMT
#109
212 weeks is what 51 weeks in a year 4 ish years...
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
April 13 2010 07:24 GMT
#110
Beyonder Gave me one of my 4 bans.
tonight
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
United States11130 Posts
April 13 2010 07:24 GMT
#111
I've only been warned once. I was just mad at everyone always spamming results in replay comments. I don't really even care either. I also don't really contribute a whole lot to the site. I just like a handful of people here and this is easily the best site for time killing. Though, I do have to say there are a lot of children of these forums now which kind of gets under my skin, but I keep it cool, baby.

Oh, I say handful only because there are a ton of people on the site. Generally most people here are swell.
if I come without a thing, then I come with all I need @tonightsend
Beyonder
Profile Blog Joined September 2002
Netherlands15103 Posts
April 13 2010 07:26 GMT
#112
On April 13 2010 16:24 Coagulation wrote:
Beyonder Gave me one of my 4 bans.


and you rewarded me with great .gifs
Moderator
mOnion
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States5660 Posts
April 13 2010 07:26 GMT
#113
Evilteletubby made the me mediocre poster that I am today ^_^
☆★☆ 7486!!! Join the Ban mOnion Anti-Trolling Initiative! - Caller | "on a scale of machine to 10, how bad is that Zerg?" - LZgamer | you are the new tl.net bonjwa monion, congrats - Rekrul | "Cheeseburgers dynamite lilacs" - Chill
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
April 13 2010 07:27 GMT
#114
On April 13 2010 16:26 mOnion wrote:
Evilteletubby made the me mediocre poster that I am today ^_^


the spelling really drives the point.
pRo9aMeR
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
595 Posts
April 13 2010 08:08 GMT
#115
On April 13 2010 16:27 Coagulation wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 13 2010 16:26 mOnion wrote:
Evilteletubby made the me mediocre poster that I am today ^_^


the spelling grammar really drives the point.

In training...let's play, gg! d^..^b
EvilTeletubby
Profile Blog Joined January 2004
Baltimore, USA22261 Posts
April 14 2010 04:15 GMT
#116
On April 13 2010 15:38 Zoler wrote:
I've been banned ONCE for trolling lol.. ONCE.

I think I'd probably be one of the best ban evaders (or just lucky?), considering the amount of awesome posts I write.


You've been banned three times -_-
Moderatorhttp://carbonleaf.yuku.com/topic/408/t/So-I-proposed-at-a-Carbon-Leaf-concert.html ***** RIP Geoff
Prev 1 4 5 6 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 253
ProTech132
Nina 97
StarCraft: Brood War
Mong 195
Dewaltoss 119
sSak 37
Bale 30
ZergMaN 22
NotJumperer 11
Noble 11
Icarus 7
yabsab 6
League of Legends
JimRising 652
Other Games
summit1g10849
Sick190
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick793
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream47
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Letter145
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Rush1237
• Lourlo1110
• Stunt602
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
3h 23m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
4h 23m
Monday Night Weeklies
9h 23m
Replay Cast
16h 23m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 3h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 4h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 17h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.