• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:18
CEST 12:18
KST 19:18
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War615.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion TL Sidebar missing streams ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8004 users

Astonishing live concerts thread!

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 Next All
lgd-haze
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Sweden547 Posts
February 25 2010 13:36 GMT
#1
Hello!

Post videos of epic concerts, that you have been to or have seen videos off!
Preferably with some good nostalgia. Or what the hell, just post flawless performances!

I'll start with 1974´s California Jam headliner Black Sabbath



Flying Tushin!!
Spenguin
Profile Blog Joined November 2007
Australia3316 Posts
February 25 2010 13:38 GMT
#2
A colourful Black Sabbath, how unexpected.
< TeamLiquid CJ Entusman #46 > I came for the Brood War, I stayed for the people.
snotboogie
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Australia3550 Posts
February 25 2010 14:08 GMT
#3
JieXian
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
Malaysia4677 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-02-25 14:20:46
February 25 2010 14:09 GMT
#4
I realised that a lot of TLers like metal and techno, but give this one a try.





Tommy Emmanuel - Steve Vai said that Tommy is the best guitarist

PM me if you'd like more :D

liosama, I agree with your taste in music
Please send me a PM of any song you like that I most probably never heard of! I am looking for people to chat about writing and producing music | https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=noD-bsOcxuU |
Deleted User 31996
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
843 Posts
February 25 2010 14:10 GMT
#5
I'm sorry I can't think of anything nostalgic since I haven't lived long enough to experience such things. I've only been to like 5 concerts in my life, and they were all instrumental shit.

Sia on Letterman



David Brubeck


Jaurim:
(This aint the best version I've seen of this song but I cant find the one I'm after, she is wearing a red/white skirt)

More Jaurim

Fucking most talented group in Korea.

Julian Bream This is fucking epic





AtlaS
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
United States1001 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-02-25 14:12:36
February 25 2010 14:12 GMT
#6
Explosions in the Sky came to detroit few years back. That concert was amazing. The crowd wasn't really going crazy but you don't really go crazy at an EitS concert. Everyone in the crowd was high and just absolutely starstruck by how amazing the live performance was. It was mind blowing.


Deadmau5 came to detroit. His opener was 2 hours. Deadmau5 himself played from like 10 to 3:30. Would've been better if the guy to girl ratio wasn't 20:1 but I still ended up having a great time.
I don't have mono anymore. Woooo!
FaCE_1
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
Canada6185 Posts
February 25 2010 14:24 GMT
#7
I dont really like Limb Bizkit but they was part of the show and its the only video of the show I found .
Sanitarium Tour - Montrea - Parc Jean-Drapeau
Feature: Linkin Park - Limb Bizkit - MEtallica - Deftones - Mudvayne


I went to a lot more great tour but no video

Best show IMO:
Rock In Rio - Iron Maiden
n_n
snotboogie
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Australia3550 Posts
February 25 2010 14:26 GMT
#8
On February 25 2010 23:10 liosama wrote:

More Jaurim
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FkjOUmG2fY8
Fucking most talented group in Korea.



Here I was, thinking that all Korean music was the plastic type you see in Roffles' stream, and you posted that. I'm absolutely floored, and glad to know there is real music in Korea. Thanks for posting!
Sapraedon
Profile Joined January 2010
United Kingdom142 Posts
February 25 2010 14:28 GMT
#9
Recent great gigs/concerts.

Ulver - Eos (Black metal turned trip hop)


Regina Spektor - Eet (Pop)


Coeur De Pirate - Fronde au noir (French pop)


This Town Needs Guns (Epic math rock)
Smorrie
Profile Blog Joined September 2002
Netherlands2955 Posts
February 25 2010 14:28 GMT
#10
It has a strong technique, but it lacks oo.
PH
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
United States6173 Posts
February 25 2010 14:31 GMT
#11
The first time I ever saw or heard Iron Maiden was in 2005 at Ozzfest in California.

That also happened to be the show where Sharon Osbourne gave people in the audience eggs to throw at Bruce Dickinson.



(:

Other notable concerts I've been to...Tool in their 10,000 Days tour (fucking amazing), and Dream Theater and Opeth at the inaugural Progressive Nation tour...and there are a bunch of other ones I've loved, but can't be bothered to remember at the moment.
Hello
LasTLiE
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States428 Posts
February 25 2010 15:16 GMT
#12
Not really nostalgic, since this was only a few years ago, but NIN's Lights in the Sky tour was pretty awesome. The video of the concert was pieced together using mostly stuff recorded by fans.



"[21:01] kjwcj: i wanna put an aftermarket heatsink on your northbridge, lastlie" http://twitter.com/ThatGuyLastly
Thegilaboy
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States2018 Posts
February 25 2010 15:21 GMT
#13


Loved the Wembley show
jhNz
Profile Blog Joined September 2006
Germany2762 Posts
February 25 2010 15:24 GMT
#14
On February 25 2010 23:09 JieXian wrote:
I realised that a lot of TLers like metal and techno, but give this one a try.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3k9iTMVzZps

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ubVGiyAhkY

Tommy Emmanuel - Steve Vai said that Tommy is the best guitarist

PM me if you'd like more :D

liosama, I agree with your taste in music




steve vai is right if you ask me about my humble opinion.
tommy emmanuel \o/
http://twitter.com/jhNz
One Page Memory
Profile Blog Joined June 2004
Bulgaria2145 Posts
February 25 2010 15:38 GMT
#15
Jin Youngsoo before game with Savior: But, I demanded myself (of composure) by saying: Same old, same old - only a Zerg, only a Zerg
Khyrandor
Profile Joined February 2009
Czech Republic158 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-02-25 15:50:25
February 25 2010 15:41 GMT
#16
X Japan Last Live (1997 Tokyo dome)
Kurenai

Endless Rain

Forever Love:

and The Last Song


I like these ballads more than their "speed" songs
fan of Chill, ToT)Mondragon(, ret, Jaedong, Day[9], DjWHEAT, White-Ra, Jinro, R1CH and TL and after TSL3 Ro32 Mondragon again... R.I.P. ToT
ghermination
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
United States2851 Posts
February 25 2010 15:42 GMT
#17
My personal all time favorite is

No one can ever match the level of spirit in that performance. (he was tripping balls)
U Gotta Skate.
REDBLUEGREEN
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Germany1904 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-02-25 15:52:56
February 25 2010 15:51 GMT
#18
Best concert ever was Reel Big Fish
Sadly only shitty mobile phone vids from the concerts I have been to so here's a vid from their live DVD.

Second best concert experience was the Reconstruction Festival in like 2003 with Thrice, Alkaline Trio, Rancid and Lagwagon. Lagwagon were the headliner and when they started to play the crowd went crazy and rushed the stage. Security was totally outnumbered and I was standing like 1 meter away from the bass player but Lagwagon just continued playing like it was nothing. But I'm gonna post a Rancid live video since I like them more(again not from the concert i have been too )

Third best has to be T-Mobile Extreme Playgrounds, which basically is a whole day of Wakeboard + BMX + concerts. 2009 had The International Noise Conspiracy(they sucked hardcore live), Mad Caddies(yay ska!) and Rise Against.


lgd-haze
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Sweden547 Posts
February 25 2010 15:56 GMT
#19
On February 25 2010 23:10 liosama wrote:
Jaurim:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0g7s8Eh2qBc (This aint the best version I've seen of this song but I cant find the one I'm after, she is wearing a red/white skirt)



Woha, this girl was soo good at singing. Amazing voice, and shes so confortable on scene it looks like she was born on one.
Flying Tushin!!
iMarshall
Profile Joined July 2008
Norway190 Posts
February 25 2010 16:03 GMT
#20
Great Chick Corea song:


The epic Bill Evans:


The most beautiful recording of "My Funny Valentine" by Keith Jarrett:


Great version of Dave Brubeck's "take five" by Al Jarreau and Kurt Elling
1 2 3 4 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
CranKy Ducklings85
CranKy Ducklings SOOP32
SHIN 29
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 219
ByuN 110
SHIN 29
MindelVK 3
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 18369
Calm 10079
Rain 3307
soO 788
BeSt 399
Stork 390
Soulkey 365
Soma 339
Rush 274
firebathero 259
[ Show more ]
FanTaSy 245
Bisu 220
Barracks 121
Mind 63
Shinee 50
Last 46
Killer 36
Sexy 36
Sharp 24
HiyA 23
Pusan 22
Light 22
Shine 21
ToSsGirL 20
Terrorterran 20
sorry 19
hero 18
Sacsri 17
Hm[arnc] 15
yabsab 14
zelot 11
Noble 9
scan(afreeca) 6
Trap 6
Dota 2
Gorgc5743
League of Legends
JimRising 409
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King111
Other Games
gofns30283
singsing1583
Pyrionflax235
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV221
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 8
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• 3DClanTV 64
• Dystopia_ 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV316
League of Legends
• Jankos2917
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
4h 42m
BSL Open Qualifier
8h 42m
BSL Open Qualifier
8h 42m
OSC
12h 42m
OSC
1d 1h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
5 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.