On May 13 2010 05:27 Kickstart wrote:
I just purchased it and now I can't play. I feel robbed!
I just purchased it and now I can't play. I feel robbed!
Ha ha!
| Forum Index > General Games |
|
Wala.Revolution
7584 Posts
May 12 2010 20:28 GMT
#17721
On May 13 2010 05:27 Kickstart wrote: I just purchased it and now I can't play. I feel robbed! Ha ha! | ||
|
Kickstart
United States1941 Posts
May 12 2010 20:31 GMT
#17722
| ||
|
old
United States15 Posts
May 12 2010 20:37 GMT
#17723
| ||
|
Pokebunny
United States10654 Posts
May 12 2010 20:44 GMT
#17724
| ||
|
Wala.Revolution
7584 Posts
May 12 2010 20:44 GMT
#17725
| ||
|
Kickstart
United States1941 Posts
May 12 2010 20:46 GMT
#17726
| ||
|
Pokebunny
United States10654 Posts
May 12 2010 20:46 GMT
#17727
On May 13 2010 05:46 Kickstart wrote: Do you play regular games now pokebunneh? If so play with me when it isn't broke anymore, if you still play em games drown yourself. I got to 1700 playing normal lol | ||
|
Kickstart
United States1941 Posts
May 12 2010 20:50 GMT
#17728
| ||
|
Pokebunny
United States10654 Posts
May 12 2010 21:00 GMT
#17729
level RISING | ||
|
Pokebunny
United States10654 Posts
May 12 2010 21:06 GMT
#17730
| ||
|
Wala.Revolution
7584 Posts
May 12 2010 21:08 GMT
#17731
| ||
|
Wala.Revolution
7584 Posts
May 12 2010 21:11 GMT
#17732
| ||
|
LordWeird
United States3411 Posts
May 12 2010 21:16 GMT
#17733
| ||
|
Vain
Netherlands1115 Posts
May 12 2010 21:30 GMT
#17734
On May 13 2010 05:28 ltiy wrote: I'd been meaning to check out HoN for months now - looks like my window of opportunity is closed. Oh well, I've got plenty of games to play this summer as is. you can always buy it ![]() | ||
|
Antifate
United States415 Posts
May 12 2010 21:32 GMT
#17735
It's HoN timezzzz. | ||
|
paper
13197 Posts
May 12 2010 21:34 GMT
#17736
i can't believe you guys aren't willing to shell out $30 after playing the beta for so long :< | ||
|
LordWeird
United States3411 Posts
May 12 2010 21:37 GMT
#17737
| ||
|
Elegance
Canada917 Posts
May 12 2010 22:05 GMT
#17738
| ||
|
Dead9
United States4725 Posts
May 12 2010 22:08 GMT
#17739
| ||
|
Dacendoran
United States825 Posts
May 12 2010 22:39 GMT
#17740
| ||
| ||
StarCraft: Brood War Zeus Dota 2Larva Hyun Killer scan(afreeca) Bale NotJumperer Sharp Hm[arnc] Britney League of Legends Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Other Games |
|
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
Patches Events
The PondCast
INu's Battles
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
Replay Cast
OSC
BSL: Ladder Tournament
[ Show More ] Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
|
|
|