• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:00
CEST 11:00
KST 18:00
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War615.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament TL Sidebar missing streams [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6673 users

[HoN/DotA] Let's Play~!! - Page 381

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 379 380 381 382 383 1664 Next
paper
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
13197 Posts
May 02 2009 20:26 GMT
#7601
will tyg try to spam it up and get banned again? :D
Hates Fun🤔
IzzyCraft
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
United States4487 Posts
May 02 2009 20:29 GMT
#7602
If i remember he only got like 3 pages out of that. We can just spam with our non important dialogue about random shit that fills this shitty thread lol.
I have ass for brains so,
even when I shit I'm droping knowledge.
SK.Testie
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
Canada11084 Posts
May 02 2009 20:46 GMT
#7603
wtf it's not shitty
this is my home
I don't walk into your house and call it shitty
stfu
Social Justice is a fools errand. May all the adherents at its church be thwarted. Of all the religions I have come across, it is by far the most detestable.
IzzyCraft
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
United States4487 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-05-02 20:55:41
May 02 2009 20:55 GMT
#7604
Shit i knew it testie is just an internet program he lives in teamliquid. No wonder his cs is always so good bot like accuracy.
I have ass for brains so,
even when I shit I'm droping knowledge.
DoYouHas
Profile Joined November 2008
United States1140 Posts
May 02 2009 22:34 GMT
#7605
Bot like accuracy? I don't think i have ever lost to a bot csing, I've lost to testie plenty of times.
Guts? Determination? $5?
paper
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
13197 Posts
May 02 2009 22:35 GMT
#7606
izzy and testie gtfo of my house
Hates Fun🤔
IzzyCraft
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
United States4487 Posts
May 02 2009 22:59 GMT
#7607
nigga plz
I have ass for brains so,
even when I shit I'm droping knowledge.
SK.Testie
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
Canada11084 Posts
May 02 2009 23:00 GMT
#7608
chika chika wat
Social Justice is a fools errand. May all the adherents at its church be thwarted. Of all the religions I have come across, it is by far the most detestable.
Antifate
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
United States415 Posts
May 02 2009 23:04 GMT
#7609
Hi. Would like to join up and play some DotA.

Garena ID: Total_Noobie
Location: New Jersey, USA.
Microphone: No.

The mic's coming, I promise. >.>
No one is taller than the last man standing.
Yakisura
Profile Joined May 2009
1 Post
May 03 2009 15:13 GMT
#7610
Hey Im new to TL but i want to join a clan
my bro told me about this one so here i am! =)
Garena ID: Yakisura
Location: USA
Currently i do not have a microphone
thx!
=)
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
May 03 2009 15:59 GMT
#7611
Dota is so frustrating :/
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
OmgIRok
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Taiwan2699 Posts
May 03 2009 16:08 GMT
#7612
http://dotabestguides.com/wp-content/imagescache/img403.imageshack.us/img403/8859/mymzeusheadervc4.png

^^ wherse the original picture for that? i saw it in a video i want it so bad :[
"Wanna join my [combo] clan?" "We play turret d competitively"
[TYG]Transcend
Profile Joined March 2008
679 Posts
May 03 2009 21:47 GMT
#7613
BRING BACK SOLDIER!
IzzyCraft
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
United States4487 Posts
May 03 2009 21:52 GMT
#7614
lol tygs
I have ass for brains so,
even when I shit I'm droping knowledge.
IzzyCraft
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
United States4487 Posts
May 03 2009 21:52 GMT
#7615
moar lag?
I have ass for brains so,
even when I shit I'm droping knowledge.
paper
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
13197 Posts
May 03 2009 21:56 GMT
#7616
stop double posting izzy

get out of my house
Hates Fun🤔
IzzyCraft
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
United States4487 Posts
May 03 2009 22:41 GMT
#7617
nigga
I have ass for brains so,
even when I shit I'm droping knowledge.
IzzyCraft
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
United States4487 Posts
May 03 2009 22:41 GMT
#7618
plz
I have ass for brains so,
even when I shit I'm droping knowledge.
paper
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
13197 Posts
May 03 2009 22:52 GMT
#7619
can we get some fucking california hosts please

why the fuck is everyone from canada or the east coast with their shitty ass internet
Hates Fun🤔
b3h47pte
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
United States1317 Posts
May 03 2009 23:01 GMT
#7620
Verizon FiOs rapes though...
Prev 1 379 380 381 382 383 1664 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 4138
Leta 2815
Soulkey 546
Soma 338
Rush 217
Barracks 153
Killer 61
Shine 34
Shinee 34
Hm[arnc] 25
[ Show more ]
Sharp 14
Dota 2
Gorgc1405
XcaliburYe177
League of Legends
JimRising 519
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King75
Other Games
gofns4916
WinterStarcraft713
Sick197
Pyrionflax133
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV213
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 5
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Sammyuel 43
• 3DClanTV 34
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2265
League of Legends
• Jankos2444
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1h
Patches Events
6h
BSL Open Qualifier
10h
BSL Open Qualifier
10h
OSC
14h
OSC
1d 3h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.