On April 24 2009 09:05 Elemenope wrote:
"Two lefts make a right" -Testie.
"Two lefts make a right" -Testie.
That will haunt him a while!
| Forum Index > General Games |
|
nitram
Canada5412 Posts
April 24 2009 00:07 GMT
#7341
On April 24 2009 09:05 Elemenope wrote: "Two lefts make a right" -Testie. That will haunt him a while! | ||
|
Alventenie
United States2147 Posts
April 24 2009 00:09 GMT
#7342
On April 24 2009 09:05 Elemenope wrote: "Two lefts make a right YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT ALVENTINE, GO FUCKING KILL YOURSELF POLITELY PLEASE. oh wait." -Testie. cant spell my name x.x | ||
|
BatTheMan
Canada759 Posts
April 24 2009 00:42 GMT
#7343
| ||
|
CompX
Canada216 Posts
April 24 2009 00:49 GMT
#7344
| ||
|
nitram
Canada5412 Posts
April 24 2009 01:12 GMT
#7345
On April 24 2009 09:49 CompX wrote: guys, I don't know what hero to use anymore =(. I wanted to master one hero but I can't even put my mind into the one I want to master Master random obv. | ||
|
Nitrogen
United States5345 Posts
April 24 2009 01:19 GMT
#7346
<-- oh wait... | ||
|
Ace
United States16096 Posts
April 24 2009 01:48 GMT
#7347
| ||
|
JeeJee
Canada5652 Posts
April 24 2009 01:56 GMT
#7348
| ||
|
paper
13197 Posts
April 24 2009 02:05 GMT
#7349
On April 24 2009 10:48 Ace wrote: so there's a new version of DoTA out? not yet icefrog.com : Hey guys. I apologize for the delay since my last post. I've been focused on the next update. It has a huge change log with many things that need playtesting. One issue I've been trying to tackle in this patch is the organization of recipes. Most would agree that they are pretty disorganized right now, especially the 5th shop. With the addition of some items in 6.60 and the overdue need to organize the shops, I've been working on sorting them. I'm looking for input on organization approaches, as well as thoughts on the matter in general, so feel free to drop me a line. I might post a few screenshots of the shop layouts here. Another extra tidbit of information, regarding Linken's Sphere: many abilities have now been rewritten to provide better compatibility. This has been one of the most requested items to fix, so I have given it some much needed attention. While there are still some spells that do not interact well with it, there are many more that do now. This update has been taking much longer than I had originally hoped for, but rest assured I won't take a minute longer than absolutely necessary. | ||
|
JeeJee
Canada5652 Posts
April 24 2009 02:06 GMT
#7350
i should probably log in one of these days | ||
|
Elemenope
Burkina Faso1704 Posts
April 24 2009 02:07 GMT
#7351
On April 24 2009 09:09 Alventenie wrote: Show nested quote + On April 24 2009 09:05 Elemenope wrote: "Two lefts make a right YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT ALVENTINE, GO FUCKING KILL YOURSELF POLITELY PLEASE. oh wait." -Testie. cant spell my name x.x I wrote what testie said, verbatim. | ||
|
samsammy
United States76 Posts
April 24 2009 02:46 GMT
#7352
On April 24 2009 09:49 CompX wrote: guys, I don't know what hero to use anymore =(. I wanted to master one hero but I can't even put my mind into the one I want to master Control intense heroes would be fun to master (or interesting skills) meepo, invoker, both pandas, pugna, chen, pudge, leshrac, lina, puck, techies, sand king, lion, mirana, shadow fiend, tiny... and much more. | ||
|
samsammy
United States76 Posts
April 24 2009 02:47 GMT
#7353
edit: nvm already posted above :p | ||
|
[TYG]Transcend
679 Posts
April 24 2009 03:20 GMT
#7354
...GTFO stalkers. | ||
|
Nitrogen
United States5345 Posts
April 24 2009 04:03 GMT
#7355
4:50 | ||
|
JeeJee
Canada5652 Posts
April 24 2009 05:47 GMT
#7356
fail tygs | ||
|
[TYG]Transcend
679 Posts
April 24 2009 06:13 GMT
#7357
Byakuya is a early gamer that got fucked in the ass, so late game I was screwd. Plus I was such a support hero. | ||
|
JeeJee
Canada5652 Posts
April 24 2009 06:24 GMT
#7358
new ban list for FoC: inu robin rock lee oroch goku newcomer: shadow eyes (1 hit ko .. even to guys with 27k hp.. also has 7k nuke, 1hit ko for quite a long time) there's one more i'm forgetting.. and are there any others? | ||
|
Dark.Carnival
United States5095 Posts
April 24 2009 06:30 GMT
#7359
lol. U GUYZ SHOULD PLAY RISK!!11 | ||
|
paper
13197 Posts
April 24 2009 06:40 GMT
#7360
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Britney Dota 2Calm Bisu Jaedong Larva BeSt Soma Light Stork Snow [ Show more ] Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games singsing2212 hiko893 B2W.Neo643 FrodaN620 mouzStarbuck259 Beastyqt249 DeMusliM194 Hui .174 Livibee174 RotterdaM137 Trikslyr92 C9.Mang082 KnowMe77 QueenE71 Mew2King48 BRAT_OK edward22 ZerO(Twitch)21 MindelVK13
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War League of Legends Other Games |
|
OSC
Big Brain Bouts
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
OSC
WardiTV Weekly
[ Show More ] PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
Online Event
|
|
|