• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:43
CEST 14:43
KST 21:43
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8235 users

Ultra Street Fighter IV - Page 493

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 491 492 493 494 495 668 Next
Check out the new Street Fighter V Thread
Excalibur_Z
Profile Joined October 2002
United States12256 Posts
March 15 2015 16:48 GMT
#9841
On March 16 2015 00:36 Noocta wrote:
Was nice to see some Misse, that guy is the only Makoto that win shit you can see on stream nowadays. :p

His match against Itazan ( or Itabashi ? forgot which gief ) was an amazing showcase that Makoto can beat grapplers at their own game. I loved that.
He should have won one game against Infil but dropped a combo at the end, sad face. Decapre too hard to pin down.


Itazan is just Japanese shorthand for Itabashi Zangief, so they're the same person. Japanese abbreviations commonly use the first two characters of each word so I-ta-ba-shi Za-n-gi-e-fu becomes I-ta Za-n.

Unfortunately I missed this tournament but that's a pretty comical spoiler ending.
Moderator
kuresuti
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
1393 Posts
March 15 2015 19:23 GMT
#9842
Some pretty good games in top 8 of SXSW so far. I am kind of disappointed in Xians performance. He did so well in Capcom Cup so I was expecting some more of that. Gamerbee is playing very solid which is awesome. After his crushing defeat at Dreamhack it sounded like he was done with this game (or at least taking a break), but hopefully this tournaments performance gives him more confidence for the rest of 2015.
HeatEXTEND
Profile Joined October 2012
Netherlands836 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-03-15 23:30:15
March 15 2015 23:28 GMT
#9843
+ Show Spoiler +
Damn Momochi is getting paid this year

knuckle
Flicky
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
England2675 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-03-16 11:34:23
March 16 2015 11:34 GMT
#9844
Are there any vods for Nine States hiding on the internet?

Twitch has decided this weekend to break their VoD system without any kind of announcement that I can find.
Liquipedia"I was seriously looking for a black guy" - MrHoon
St3MoR
Profile Joined November 2002
Spain3256 Posts
March 16 2015 12:01 GMT
#9845
I guess they will eventually upload them here, you can watch team tournament for now

old toughcookie youtube
Prophet in TL of the Makoto0124 ways
FakeSteve[TPR]
Profile Blog Joined July 2003
Valhalla18444 Posts
March 17 2015 03:51 GMT
#9846
On March 16 2015 20:34 Flicky wrote:
Are there any vods for Nine States hiding on the internet?

Twitch has decided this weekend to break their VoD system without any kind of announcement that I can find.

toughcookie's vods are subscriber only. i think the page loads regardless, but the 'YOU MUST PAY" banner is broken
Moderatormy tatsu loops r fuckin nice
kuresuti
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
1393 Posts
March 18 2015 20:21 GMT
#9847
I have a Madcatz Fightstick Pro and I've noticed the 1 direction on my stick will sometimes not register the 4 direction, leading to stupid stuff like not blocking when I really should. It has just started malfunctioning by itself and more often than I'd like lately.

I tried opening the base and looking inside to see if I could figure something out, but that didn't get me anywhere. Any ideas about what could be wrong?
Excalibur_Z
Profile Joined October 2002
United States12256 Posts
March 18 2015 21:19 GMT
#9848
It's one of the directional microswitches getting worn down and not triggering properly.
Moderator
kuresuti
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
1393 Posts
March 18 2015 21:28 GMT
#9849
When I move the stick in the direction in question it makes a much quieter sound than the other directions so you are probably right. Would it worth it to buy parts and fixing it if I am clueless about stick modding (I can work a screwdriver, that's about it)?
Ophe
Profile Joined July 2012
Sweden388 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-03-18 21:53:19
March 18 2015 21:52 GMT
#9850
To replace the stick you literally just need a screwdriver so that should be no problem. If you know someone that can work a soldering iron then you can replace just the faulty microswitch which would cost like 2-3$.
mikedebo
Profile Joined December 2010
Canada4341 Posts
March 19 2015 01:41 GMT
#9851
SXSW tournament was sooooo goooooooood
I NEED A PHOTOSYNTHESIS! ||| 'airtoss' is an anagram of 'artosis' ||| SANGHOOOOOO ||| "No Korea? No problem. I have internet." -- Stardust
kuresuti
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
1393 Posts
March 19 2015 15:47 GMT
#9852
On March 19 2015 06:52 Ophe wrote:
To replace the stick you literally just need a screwdriver so that should be no problem. If you know someone that can work a soldering iron then you can replace just the faulty microswitch which would cost like 2-3$.


Alright I've read up on switches and watched some videos, I can probably manage to put in a new microswitch. Now I'm stuck because I'm not sure which microswitch I should be buying...

For example the MS-0-2P and the MS-0-3R look very similar. Does it even matter which microswitch I use? I'm assuming I should go with Sanwa because the stick has all Sanwa parts?

I tried googling but I couldn't find any specification as to what microswitch my stick is using
Ophe
Profile Joined July 2012
Sweden388 Posts
March 20 2015 13:19 GMT
#9853
On March 20 2015 00:47 kuresuti wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2015 06:52 Ophe wrote:
To replace the stick you literally just need a screwdriver so that should be no problem. If you know someone that can work a soldering iron then you can replace just the faulty microswitch which would cost like 2-3$.


Alright I've read up on switches and watched some videos, I can probably manage to put in a new microswitch. Now I'm stuck because I'm not sure which microswitch I should be buying...

For example the MS-0-2P and the MS-0-3R look very similar. Does it even matter which microswitch I use? I'm assuming I should go with Sanwa because the stick has all Sanwa parts?

I tried googling but I couldn't find any specification as to what microswitch my stick is using

If you have a standard Sanwa JFL stick then it should be the MS-0-2P. You can take off the clear plastic that is snapped to the bottom of the stick and remove this PCB and check it out yourself. Just remember which way the directions should be facing when you put it back.
kuresuti
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
1393 Posts
March 20 2015 15:26 GMT
#9854
On March 20 2015 22:19 Ophe wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 20 2015 00:47 kuresuti wrote:
On March 19 2015 06:52 Ophe wrote:
To replace the stick you literally just need a screwdriver so that should be no problem. If you know someone that can work a soldering iron then you can replace just the faulty microswitch which would cost like 2-3$.


Alright I've read up on switches and watched some videos, I can probably manage to put in a new microswitch. Now I'm stuck because I'm not sure which microswitch I should be buying...

For example the MS-0-2P and the MS-0-3R look very similar. Does it even matter which microswitch I use? I'm assuming I should go with Sanwa because the stick has all Sanwa parts?

I tried googling but I couldn't find any specification as to what microswitch my stick is using

If you have a standard Sanwa JFL stick then it should be the MS-0-2P. You can take off the clear plastic that is snapped to the bottom of the stick and remove this PCB and check it out yourself. Just remember which way the directions should be facing when you put it back.


Thank you!

I will update, hopefully with a story of success when I am finished with the repairing!
Andre
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Slovenia3523 Posts
March 20 2015 16:35 GMT
#9855
There's a big tournament today for USF4 right? Anyone know where it's going to be streamed?
You must gather your party before venturing forth.
kuresuti
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
1393 Posts
March 20 2015 16:53 GMT
#9856
Yeah Final Round.

Schedule with streams and times listed
Aylear
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Norway3988 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-03-20 17:08:02
March 20 2015 17:07 GMT
#9857
Yeah, and there's going to be a stream dedicated entirely to USF4, http://www.twitch.tv/capcomfighters, going from 10am to 10pm. Hilariously enough http://finalround.org/ has links to an .xlsx spreadsheet for their schedule, which is... ghetto.
TL+ Member
Gyabo
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States329 Posts
March 20 2015 18:28 GMT
#9858
The Final Round schedule says there will be an exhibition after USF4 finals. Anybody know what this exhibition will be? Or is it supposed to be a surprise? I'm just hoping for something more hype than Ryan Hart vs Combofiend right after the Decapre reveal. Though it was pretty funny to see the audience cringing/booing at a teleporting Cammy, not knowing yet she was a charge character.
Aylear
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Norway3988 Posts
March 20 2015 19:43 GMT
#9859
Hot damn, this tournament is looking sick stacked. Here are some highlights, courtesy of this post on Shoryuken:

  • Pool 01 – EG|Momochi, JiBbo
  • Pool 02 – MoM|Velociraptor, CU|Ludovic
  • Pool 03 – EG|K-Brad, GOL.UG|Flash House
  • Pool 04 – Filipino Champ, CCG|Air
  • Pool 05 – RZR|Itabashi Zangief
  • Pool 06 – PIE|Smug
  • Pool 07 – Julio, KIT|Nice1, GS|gllty
  • Pool 08 – MCZ|Mago, Damdai
  • Pool 09 – RZR|Xian, GG|Sherryjenix, Dafeetlee
  • Pool 10 – MCZ|Tokido
  • Pool 11 – FlashMetroid
  • Pool 12 – EG|Justin Wong, cE|WA Psycho, MLSwear
  • Pool 13 – Filipinoman, TS|Min
  • Pool 14 – AVM|GamerBee, VGP|Chaotix
  • Pool 15 – pH|LPN, Hsien Chang, Tampa Bison
  • Pool 16 – Infiltration, BT|Viscant
  • Pool 17 – Kitasenju DJ, Flocker
  • Pool 18 – TSC|Sanford Kelly
  • Pool 19 – Snake Eyez
  • Pool 20 – Zhi, TS|Arturo Sanchez
  • Pool 21 – RZR|Fuudo, IFD|Humbag
  • Pool 22 – CCG|Chris Tatarian
  • Pool 23 – EG|PR Balrog
  • Pool 24 – MCZ|Daigo Umehara
  • Pool 25 – PIE|Citiofbrass
  • Pool 26 – Team Seaslug, Kreymore, l|Nuckledu
  • Pool 27 – Bonchan
  • Pool 28 – UM|imstilldadaddy
  • Pool 29 – Lingo
  • Pool 30 – EG|Ricky Ortiz
  • Pool 31 – Rico Suave, DL|Four Wude
  • Pool 32 – Kazunoko, AVM|Kelvin Jeon
TL+ Member
kuresuti
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
1393 Posts
March 20 2015 20:11 GMT
#9860
Pretty random with imstilldadaddy being the only person repping Europe. Has he been to any tournaments in the states before?

Most of the worlds top players are there, will be pretty sick! So many strong tournaments lately, good times for SF fans. Rooting for Bonchan, Sanford Kelly and Nuckledu ofc, but I'd be fine with Momochi crushing everyone (again).

Kind of unrelated but am I the only one kind of not rooting for Daigo since he switched to Evil Ryu? I mean he's still great, but now I feel like he doesn't really have any appealing attributes (for a fan) except the name and history. He's been hyped for a few tournaments now but has never really delivered.
Prev 1 491 492 493 494 495 668 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Kung Fu Cup
11:00
2026 Week 25
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko359
ProTech137
Rex 96
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 46482
Hyuk 1488
Jaedong 862
Soma 464
Horang2 376
EffOrt 374
BeSt 357
actioN 356
Soulkey 349
Mini 346
[ Show more ]
Last 279
Zeus 266
Light 256
Stork 223
Larva 178
910 173
Snow 133
ggaemo 120
Rush 120
ZerO 106
Pusan 83
Mind 60
Killer 57
Shine 45
JYJ 40
Sharp 39
Creator 39
hero 36
Free 29
Shinee 26
Yoon 25
Bale 24
ToSsGirL 18
HiyA 16
Noble 14
sorry 13
Terrorterran 13
yabsab 11
Sacsri 8
Icarus 6
Dota 2
Gorgc7989
Dendi769
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1556
markeloff119
kRYSTAL_46
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1574
crisheroes919
Other Games
gofns41373
singsing1988
B2W.Neo698
XBOCT331
hiko320
DeMusliM290
Pyrionflax275
byalli253
ArmadaUGS84
Mew2King60
ZerO(Twitch)7
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 1448
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream143
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH323
• StrangeGG 42
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 8
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1481
Other Games
• WagamamaTV173
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
17m
Rex96
The PondCast
21h 17m
OSC
1d
Stellar Fest
1d
OSC
1d 11h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.