• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:04
CEST 05:04
KST 12:04
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach0[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon101Weekly Cups (Aug 30-Sep 7): herO thrives amid growing schism10
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) Blizzard Classic Cup @ BlizzCon 2026 - $100k prize pool The Death of Cheese: From a Professional Cheeser
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach StarCraft Human 'N' AI League
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10364 users

TL Games Subforums - Mafia, LoL, etc. - Page 11

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 24 Next All
MidnightGladius
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
China1214 Posts
April 03 2011 01:16 GMT
#201
I would like to be able to access the subforum.
Trust in Bayes.
FezTheCaliph
Profile Joined February 2010
United States492 Posts
April 03 2011 01:31 GMT
#202
I would like to access the Mafia forum
It is better to be on hand with ten men then absent with ten thousand
Sermokala
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States14210 Posts
April 03 2011 01:32 GMT
#203
I would like access to a subforum that contains mafia
A wise man will say that he knows nothing. We're gona party like its 2752 Hail Dark Brandon
Raeneid
Profile Joined April 2011
Scotland3 Posts
April 03 2011 01:37 GMT
#204
Can I view the Mafia game forum please?
Sprungjeezy
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States1313 Posts
April 03 2011 02:17 GMT
#205
I'm interested, looks fun.
pHelix Equilibria
Profile Joined August 2010
United States1134 Posts
April 03 2011 02:26 GMT
#206
I would love to be able to access the Mafia forum.
Mithhaike
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Singapore2759 Posts
April 03 2011 02:28 GMT
#207
May i have access to the Mafia Forums please? Thanks.
Mew Mew Pew Pew
Ikari
Profile Joined April 2007
United States176 Posts
April 03 2011 02:42 GMT
#208
Can I have access to the Mafia Forums? :D
God Mode: Alt+F4
AirbladeOrange
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States2574 Posts
April 03 2011 03:10 GMT
#209
I want in please!
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
April 03 2011 03:15 GMT
#210
On April 03 2011 12:10 AirbladeOrange wrote:
I want in please!


lol didn't you play in Haunted? Did you lose access or something? :p
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Chairman Ray
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States11903 Posts
April 03 2011 03:36 GMT
#211
Access to Mafia plz!
Amui
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada10567 Posts
April 03 2011 03:46 GMT
#212
I would like access to mafia please.
Porouscloud - NA LoL
FYRE
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
New Zealand314 Posts
April 03 2011 04:03 GMT
#213
I would like to play.
Qatol
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
United States3165 Posts
April 03 2011 04:13 GMT
#214
On April 03 2011 10:16 MidnightGladius wrote:
I would like to be able to access the subforum.

Woah long time no see! Always nice to have old players come back.
Uff Da
Enervate
Profile Joined August 2010
United States1769 Posts
April 03 2011 04:23 GMT
#215
I would like access to the mafia subforum please.
PhuxPro
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States294 Posts
April 03 2011 04:48 GMT
#216
May I have access to the Mafia forums? I'd like to spectate a match first before joining one.
Money was meant solely to be spent.
Qatol
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
United States3165 Posts
April 03 2011 05:10 GMT
#217
On April 03 2011 13:48 PhuxPro wrote:
May I have access to the Mafia forums? I'd like to spectate a match first before joining one.

The OP of this thread has some example games you can read through so you can jump in right away!
Uff Da
ampson
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States2355 Posts
April 03 2011 05:14 GMT
#218
I'd like to watch a match before I participate my first time, can I have access to the forums please?
AirbladeOrange
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States2574 Posts
April 03 2011 05:24 GMT
#219
On April 03 2011 12:15 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2011 12:10 AirbladeOrange wrote:
I want in please!


lol didn't you play in Haunted? Did you lose access or something? :p


Good memory! I was the ghost that never actually saved anyone that needed it. I thought they opened a new one up for each game. The haunted mafia one was the only one I ever did so I'm still new to this.
sleepy1
Profile Joined April 2011
37 Posts
April 03 2011 06:27 GMT
#220
Access for mafia forum please.

User was banned for this post.
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 24 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
00:00
2026 GSTL: Grand Finals
CranKy Ducklings133
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
23:00
OSC Masters Cup #151 Qualifier
davetesta28
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 232
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 10723
Terrorterran 9
Dota 2
monkeys_forever1150
NeuroSwarm203
febbydoto20
League of Legends
JimRising 719
Counter-Strike
taco 279
minikerr44
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King284
hungrybox92
Other Games
summit1g9486
Maynarde207
ArmadaUGS42
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick446
StarCraft: Brood War
Kim Chul Min (afreeca) 5
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 180
• Letter147
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo750
• Rush411
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
6h 56m
Soma vs Jaedong
WardiTV Weekly
7h 56m
Monday Night Weeklies
12h 56m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 6h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 6h
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 20h
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
FEL
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.