• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:05
CEST 09:05
KST 16:05
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202615Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8783 users

UEFA Champions League 2010/2011 Thread - Page 10

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 Next All
Holgerius
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Sweden16951 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-11-23 20:00:12
November 23 2010 19:58 GMT
#181
On November 24 2010 04:56 eaT_Mi_Lquid wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 24 2010 04:48 Holgerius wrote:
http://www.footni.net/ch1.html

Roma-Bayern. Let's smash those germans. ^__^


T.T in the current shape it is most likely to happen, i doubt Bayern can win any game . I can't believe my team are doing so bad in the Bundesliga.

And Roma have found their form (somewhat) again. 5th in Serie A now (ahead of Inter) despite the retarded opening of the season. So we should definitely be able to smash you guys. :D Especially considering that the game in played in Rome. This is where we beat United, this is where we beat Real, this is where we beat Chelsea. You are going down.
I believe in the almighty Grötslev! -- I am never serious and you should never believe a thing I say. Including the previous sentence.
Holgerius
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Sweden16951 Posts
November 23 2010 20:08 GMT
#182
Menez has been in great form recently. He's gonna be a menace today. XD
I believe in the almighty Grötslev! -- I am never serious and you should never believe a thing I say. Including the previous sentence.
eaT_Mi_Lquid
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Germany509 Posts
November 23 2010 20:25 GMT
#183
On November 24 2010 05:08 Holgerius wrote:
Menez has been in great form recently. He's gonna be a menace today. XD


Ok , 0-2 now , at worst this can only turn into something like 3-2 , 4-2 , right ? :D
League of Legends: Puffelipuff
Holgerius
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Sweden16951 Posts
November 23 2010 20:29 GMT
#184
Bleh, why does this happen every time I decide that I want to be cocky? No Totti No Party...
I believe in the almighty Grötslev! -- I am never serious and you should never believe a thing I say. Including the previous sentence.
Holgerius
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Sweden16951 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-11-23 20:50:23
November 23 2010 20:49 GMT
#185
VILKET JÄVLA MÅL!

Sorry for the swedish, I was writing on a swedish forum just a couple of seconds before posting here. XD

What a goal!
I believe in the almighty Grötslev! -- I am never serious and you should never believe a thing I say. Including the previous sentence.
fbs
Profile Joined February 2003
United Kingdom2476 Posts
November 23 2010 20:51 GMT
#186
Some piss poor games tonight

On November 05 2010 09:47 Beavo wrote:
You guys think Inter or tottenham will win their group?

Spurs coming off a win against Arsenal have surely got to beat a Bremen side at home who have lost 5 out their last 6 games and are bottom of the CL group, if they win that then it's hard to say what will happen away against Twente because they will probably not play a full strength team and Twente might have to win to qualify above Inter

Inter haven't won a game in 5 attempts, unfortunately Twente are coming off the back of two losses as well so I guess Eto will want/need to do the business to make up for his league headbutts. If Twente did beat Inter and Spurs beat Bremen then Twente could end up winning the group since Spurs will not care if they are 1st/2nd Not sure I answered question, it's a tough call
Holgerius
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Sweden16951 Posts
November 23 2010 21:01 GMT
#187
How is that not a goal...
I believe in the almighty Grötslev! -- I am never serious and you should never believe a thing I say. Including the previous sentence.
nitram
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada5412 Posts
November 23 2010 21:12 GMT
#188
Braga - Arsenal is one boring ass game.
Arsenal had 65% possession in the first half but couldn't get many shots on goal
These sites might be of more use than a StarCraft site, where the majority of posters look on WCIII as the dense misformed fetus produced during Blizzards latest miscarrige.
Holgerius
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Sweden16951 Posts
November 23 2010 21:13 GMT
#189
Totti coming in it seems. It's on...
I believe in the almighty Grötslev! -- I am never serious and you should never believe a thing I say. Including the previous sentence.
Holgerius
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Sweden16951 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-11-23 21:22:59
November 23 2010 21:22 GMT
#190
DANIELINO! GranDe Rossi!

Fuck yeah, that felt so good.
I believe in the almighty Grötslev! -- I am never serious and you should never believe a thing I say. Including the previous sentence.
Holgerius
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Sweden16951 Posts
November 23 2010 21:24 GMT
#191
PENALTY, PENALTY, PENALTY! WE COULD GO FROM 0-2 TO 3-2! GAAAAAAH!
I believe in the almighty Grötslev! -- I am never serious and you should never believe a thing I say. Including the previous sentence.
eaT_Mi_Lquid
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Germany509 Posts
November 23 2010 21:24 GMT
#192
On November 24 2010 06:22 Holgerius wrote:
DANIELINO! GranDe Rossi!

Fuck yeah, that felt so good.


See ? In this shape, Bayern just sucks T.T . man they blow up so many games... unbelievably bad defence ...
League of Legends: Puffelipuff
Holgerius
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Sweden16951 Posts
November 23 2010 21:25 GMT
#193
TOTTI! TOTTI! TOTTI! IL GRANDE CAPITANO! MY COCKINESS IS NOW JUSTIFIED!
I believe in the almighty Grötslev! -- I am never serious and you should never believe a thing I say. Including the previous sentence.
eaT_Mi_Lquid
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Germany509 Posts
November 23 2010 21:25 GMT
#194
Lol ok ok ok

what did i just wrote ???

Ok , 0-2 now , at worst this can only turn into something like 3-2 , 4-2 , right ? :D


sigh , this is just horrible T.T
League of Legends: Puffelipuff
eaT_Mi_Lquid
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Germany509 Posts
November 23 2010 21:26 GMT
#195
On November 24 2010 06:25 Holgerius wrote:
TOTTI! TOTTI! TOTTI! IL GRANDE CAPITANO! MY COCKINESS IS NOW JUSTIFIED!


Today, you are granted permission to be cocky sir. I don't care
League of Legends: Puffelipuff
Freaky[x]
Profile Blog Joined August 2005
Canada995 Posts
November 23 2010 21:34 GMT
#196
Arsenal just lost the game because the referee has no balls
nitram
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada5412 Posts
November 23 2010 21:36 GMT
#197
Braga just beat Arsenal 2-0.
Second goal was a beauty!
The ref was terrible though
These sites might be of more use than a StarCraft site, where the majority of posters look on WCIII as the dense misformed fetus produced during Blizzards latest miscarrige.
nitram
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada5412 Posts
November 23 2010 21:36 GMT
#198
On November 24 2010 06:34 Freaky[x] wrote:
Arsenal just lost the game because the referee has no balls

Neither does Denilson hahahaha
These sites might be of more use than a StarCraft site, where the majority of posters look on WCIII as the dense misformed fetus produced during Blizzards latest miscarrige.
Freaky[x]
Profile Blog Joined August 2005
Canada995 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-11-23 21:39:05
November 23 2010 21:38 GMT
#199
lol i felt bad for denilson, but common did you see the yellow for the "dive" this ref should be suspended for life for that decision, wtf was that.
edit:
Also, eboue tackled from behind and giving no yellow for the other guy, the ref just didn't want to show anything to the other team despite them having been hacking at arsenal all game.
Holgerius
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Sweden16951 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-11-23 21:41:17
November 23 2010 21:38 GMT
#200
On November 24 2010 06:26 eaT_Mi_Lquid wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 24 2010 06:25 Holgerius wrote:
TOTTI! TOTTI! TOTTI! IL GRANDE CAPITANO! MY COCKINESS IS NOW JUSTIFIED!


Today, you are granted permission to be cocky sir. I don't care

^__^

We have now beaten both the finalists in last seasons CL. Awesome.

Such a strong second half.

I believe in the almighty Grötslev! -- I am never serious and you should never believe a thing I say. Including the previous sentence.
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 15h 56m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 4097
Mong 83
ToSsGirL 78
sorry 52
Noble 10
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King138
Other Games
summit1g8426
WinterStarcraft628
ceh9443
Happy252
Sick172
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 38
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2275
League of Legends
• Stunt434
Other Games
• Shiphtur531
Upcoming Events
OSC
15h 56m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 2h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 9h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 11h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.