
At least it got people off of the phoenix bandwagon. -.-;;
| Forum Index > General Games |
|
Servolisk
United States5241 Posts
![]() At least it got people off of the phoenix bandwagon. -.-;; | ||
|
Servolisk
United States5241 Posts
On April 25 2010 14:34 igotmyown wrote: Lakers 3's: Artest: 0-4 Bryant: 1-1 Fisher: 3-6 Odom: 0-2 Walton: 0-1 Brown: 0-3 Morrison: 0-4 Farmar: 0-5 This might go to 7 I think it will be 6... I think Durant and Westbrook can keep it up, but the Lakers won't underperform forever and the rest of the Thunder is not going to overperform either. | ||
|
Kenpachi
United States9908 Posts
| ||
|
MorningMusume11
United States3490 Posts
| ||
|
Servolisk
United States5241 Posts
Ps what is up with this guy ![]() | ||
|
Judicator
United States7270 Posts
On April 26 2010 06:06 Servolisk wrote: Too bad the Heat lost game 3, they could have had a chance. Ps what is up with this guy ![]() He's missing relatively easy shots too, stuff that I've seen him make when he was in Indy, it's like he went Kwame Brown as he got older... | ||
|
Musli
Poland5130 Posts
| ||
|
KOFgokuon
United States14912 Posts
| ||
|
Kenpachi
United States9908 Posts
| ||
|
GreEny K
Germany7312 Posts
| ||
|
BlueRoyaL
United States2493 Posts
On April 26 2010 13:14 GreEny K wrote: All I know is that Cleveland won't win it... Ok thats not all I know, i know a lot of things bout bball but Cleveland will not win it this year and LeBron will leave... Or so I hope. what makes you so confident about your assumption? i can see cleveland taking it this year np | ||
|
igotmyown
United States4291 Posts
However, I don't understand why they're so much better this season than last season. Seems like the same players, only a year older, running the same system. Shaq stank. Hopefully the bobcats can get a win | ||
|
bellweather
United States404 Posts
On April 26 2010 14:23 igotmyown wrote: Watching Utah's ball movement on offense and effort on defense gives me a warm fuzzy feeling inside. However, I don't understand why they're so much better this season than last season. Seems like the same players, only a year older, running the same system. The real question is wtf happened to the Nuggets? They were so full of promise in the beginning/middle of the regular season. | ||
|
InfeSteD
United States4658 Posts
The jazz are playing fucking beatiful and we are hella fucking shorthanded without Okur and AK47 Went to the game tonight and I had forgotten how exciting and loud it gets in Utah for the playoffs.. If the Lakers lose to OKC , I can really see the Jazz winning the west LOL | ||
|
Ducci
United States588 Posts
| ||
|
Ace
United States16096 Posts
| ||
|
tonight
United States11130 Posts
| ||
|
Roffles
Pitcairn19291 Posts
On April 26 2010 16:42 InfeSteD wrote: I must honestly admit that when the Jazz lost to the Phoenix suns in the last regular season game and lost the home court advantage and got matched with the Nuggets I thought to myself "Thats it we are fucked the season is over, there is no way that we are beating the nuggets" The jazz are playing fucking beatiful and we are hella fucking shorthanded without Okur and AK47 Went to the game tonight and I had forgotten how exciting and loud it gets in Utah for the playoffs.. If the Lakers lose to OKC , I can really see the Jazz winning the west LOL The Jazz are pretty legit. They're manhandling the Nuggets without AK47 and Okur, which is pretty impressive. If they move on and get AK back, the Jazz could be pretty damn good. | ||
|
unknown.sam
Philippines2701 Posts
it's just too bad the bobcats and heat aren't doing as well. would love to see orlando and bos fail. | ||
|
RowdierBob
Australia13526 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Britney Dota 2Shuttle White-Ra Hyuk Dewaltoss firebathero Trap ToSsGirL Sacsri Rock [ Show more ] Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Heroes of the Storm Other Games |
|
OSC
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
[ Show More ] Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Monday Night Weeklies
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
|
|
|