Here are unfiltered stats currently available (imgur albums):
• Proxy locations (Barracks, Stargates and Photon Cannons built in the first 5 minutes and in at least 40 distance from owner's starting location)
• Various charts
• Pie charts for unit types killed/created/lost in total number or equivalent resource value
As always, data is the main limiting factor. I'm not claiming this will provide some deep insight into the game. With StarCraft II, you either have data that are relevant, but the dataset is too small, or the dataset is of good size but gathered across too wide skill level and different metagames.
Webpage for filtering and generating stats. It might be slow as it's a free host – especially if you are generating more charts. I'm sorry about that.
There are several ways to filter, and it can be combined. By:
• Minimum and maximum game length
• Date interval in which games were played
• Minimum number of certain unit types created during each game
If there is a replay pack that I missed, or someone has a replay pack that isn't freely available and would want to add it here, let me know. The same if you have an idea for interesting stats to add or a way to filter.
Added tournaments: Assembly Summer 2019, Cheeseadelphia XI, HomeStory Cup XIX, HomeStory Cup XX, IEM Katowice 2020 - Server Qualifiers, IEM Season XIII Katowice, Nation Wars 2019, QLASH StarCraft II Invitational 2 Offline Finals, WCS 2019 Global Finals, WCS Fall 2019, WCS Spring 2019, WCS Summer 2019, WCS Winter 2019 Americas, WCS Winter 2019 Europe, WESG 2018 Grand Finals
Accompanying post on my blog.
Main Python libraries used: sc2reader, flask, pandas, matplotlib.