• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:53
CEST 19:53
KST 02:53
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6040 users

Korean Music Discussion - Page 4871

Forum Index > Media & Entertainment
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4869 4870 4871 4872 4873 5787 Next
To ensure this thread won't be closed, you must adhere to several a number of simple rules;
  • Please use spoilers when quoting a post with pictures and/or videos.
  • When posting large quantities of media (pictures or videos), please begin spoilering after the first piece. Grouping related videos in the same spoilers & labeling is recommended.
  • No reposting of old material unless justified
  • Posting any material with little or no relevent discussion accompanying it
  • No passion-induced flaming of each other because 'x said y sucked' etc.
  • Keep the expression hate of music individuals/groups to a minimal level
  • No 'pagetopping' in any form whatsoever, as it constitutes spam equal to posts similar to 'first'.
  • No vulgar fan fics or wet dream stories. It is creepy, weird, and it dehumanizes the people who you are here to celebrate/discuss.
  • Normal posting standards that you find throughout the rest of the site still apply and will be enforced more strictly from here forward (2012/03/11)

Due to the poor nature of this thread in the past, temporary two-day bans will occur more than often if people slip up.
Hall0wed
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States8486 Posts
July 31 2013 01:58 GMT
#97401
[image loading]
♦ My Life for BESTie ♦ 류세라 = 배 ♦
Murdco
Profile Joined June 2011
United States745 Posts
July 31 2013 04:12 GMT
#97402
New Kim Greem

Seeker *
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
Where dat snitch at?37117 Posts
July 31 2013 04:32 GMT
#97403
On July 31 2013 10:58 Hall0wed wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

I've said this many times before but... WHY SO OP!!!
ModeratorPeople ask me, "Seeker, what are you seeking?" My answer? "Sleep, damn it! Always sleep!"
TL+ Member
Wintex
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Norway16849 Posts
July 31 2013 10:02 GMT
#97404
On July 31 2013 10:58 Hall0wed wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


I thank thee, Hall0wed.
The Bomber boy
shin_toss
Profile Joined May 2010
Philippines2589 Posts
July 31 2013 10:56 GMT
#97405
http://www.soompi.com/2013/07/30/girls-day-minah-replaces-iu-as-inkigayo-mc/

Minah will be the replacement of IU as Inki's MC
AKMU / IU
Requizen
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States33802 Posts
July 31 2013 14:03 GMT
#97406
This f(x) wowowowo


It's your boy Guzma!
Requizen
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States33802 Posts
July 31 2013 16:50 GMT
#97407
As it is now officially the first in Korea, I guess it's time. I had originally written a post similar to last year's, but there really isn't much more to say.

Tiffany embodies everything I love in a woman. Her personality, her looks, the presence she brings to a stage when she walks out. I know it's illogical and slightly weird to think this about someone that I've never met, and likely will never meet, but I can't help it. Logic cannot apply to the matters of the heart, and I cannot contain the love I feel for this vision of beauty every time I see her face. My only hope is that one day I can feel as happy in reality as I do when thinking of her.

Tiffany is the the brightest star in the sky, the lighthouse that guides the ship of my heart, and the fire that warms me when I'm having a bad day.

Happy birthday.

[image loading]


Some favorites, not a huge dump, some reposts.

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]



Sorry I'm missing some, this is just what I had on my phone/work computer/links sitting around.
It's your boy Guzma!
SoraLimit
Profile Joined February 2011
Canada747 Posts
July 31 2013 16:55 GMT
#97408
Exo's new song Growl.

Wesso
Profile Joined August 2010
Netherlands1245 Posts
July 31 2013 18:02 GMT
#97409
I believe there were some Tia/Chocolat fans here?



Jade
Profile Joined January 2011
Poland289 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-07-31 18:03:03
July 31 2013 18:02 GMT
#97410
About Growl. Good song, good dance, would watch/listen to again.
@KRN_Jade "Patience is a small price to pay for perfection."
TunaBarrett
Profile Joined April 2011
Sweden1045 Posts
July 31 2013 18:29 GMT
#97411
On August 01 2013 01:50 Requizen wrote:
As it is now officially the first in Korea, I guess it's time. I had originally written a post similar to last year's, but there really isn't much more to say.

Tiffany embodies everything I love in a woman. Her personality, her looks, the presence she brings to a stage when she walks out. I know it's illogical and slightly weird to think this about someone that I've never met, and likely will never meet, but I can't help it. Logic cannot apply to the matters of the heart, and I cannot contain the love I feel for this vision of beauty every time I see her face. My only hope is that one day I can feel as happy in reality as I do when thinking of her.

Tiffany is the the brightest star in the sky, the lighthouse that guides the ship of my heart, and the fire that warms me when I'm having a bad day.

Happy birthday.

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]



Some favorites, not a huge dump, some reposts.

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]



Sorry I'm missing some, this is just what I had on my phone/work computer/links sitting around.


You're not about to go all TuElite on us are you?
Doulmaigus
Profile Joined October 2012
France352 Posts
July 31 2013 18:45 GMT
#97412
Nice post Req. Happy birthday Tiff.

Dynamic Duo killing it:

And Crayon POP at the end for the people who are interested in them. I like this show. Tthe quality depends on the guests, but since there are a lot of them, it's rare when there's no one interesting to watch. It's subbed regularly on KBS World Youtbe channel.
Zhuu
Profile Joined September 2011
United States356 Posts
July 31 2013 19:08 GMT
#97413
On August 01 2013 03:29 TunaBarrett wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 01 2013 01:50 Requizen wrote:
As it is now officially the first in Korea, I guess it's time. I had originally written a post similar to last year's, but there really isn't much more to say.

Tiffany embodies everything I love in a woman. Her personality, her looks, the presence she brings to a stage when she walks out. I know it's illogical and slightly weird to think this about someone that I've never met, and likely will never meet, but I can't help it. Logic cannot apply to the matters of the heart, and I cannot contain the love I feel for this vision of beauty every time I see her face. My only hope is that one day I can feel as happy in reality as I do when thinking of her.

Tiffany is the the brightest star in the sky, the lighthouse that guides the ship of my heart, and the fire that warms me when I'm having a bad day.

Happy birthday.

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]



Some favorites, not a huge dump, some reposts.

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]



Sorry I'm missing some, this is just what I had on my phone/work computer/links sitting around.


You're not about to go all TuElite on us are you?


Req is actually much higher class, if you must know. xD

In other news, Happy Birthday Fany!

[image loading]


+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
♥ Lee Soon-kyu ♥ @xZhuu
Ym1r
Profile Joined May 2009
United States1164 Posts
July 31 2013 21:21 GMT
#97414
damn I should have flown to cali to see them would have been so nice to see fany in person
im ji geum - ellin - eunji - spica - a pink - naeun - sojinyura - HAERYUNG<3 - Red Velvet
Sc2zero7
Profile Joined February 2012
United States574 Posts
July 31 2013 22:21 GMT
#97415
What's the song at 1:54?

http://www.isubs-squad.com/download/video?v=12698
Highwinds
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada955 Posts
July 31 2013 22:24 GMT
#97416
On August 01 2013 07:21 Sc2zero7 wrote:
What's the song at 1:54?

http://www.isubs-squad.com/download/video?v=12698


Your link says I do not have permission to see the file.

Is there any news coming for an IU comeback soon? It feels like forever since she had a new song. I get she's doing her Drama stuff but come on IU
Yes It's a Good Day. 저는 아이유 사랑해요!
Zorgon
Profile Joined March 2011
United States211 Posts
July 31 2013 22:28 GMT
#97417
You just need to log in to I-Subs to view the episode. It's a KJK song, but idk which one off the top of my head.
Kaiwa
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Netherlands2209 Posts
July 31 2013 23:12 GMT
#97418
시크릿 / 씨스타 / 에이핑크 / 윤하 / 가비앤제이
Doulmaigus
Profile Joined October 2012
France352 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-01 00:20:35
August 01 2013 00:09 GMT
#97419
On August 01 2013 01:55 SoraLimit wrote:
Exo's new song Growl.

+ Show Spoiler +
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3dezFzsNss

Is it just me or the beat is really similar to + Show Spoiler [Infinite H - Victorious Way] +
?

edit: btw, is EXO's MV really in one shot? Maybe someone more versed into video editing could tell better that I, but it looks like it is. And that's quite an impressive performance if you ask me, even though I'm not a big fan of the song itself.
Hall0wed
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States8486 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-01 01:29:08
August 01 2013 01:22 GMT
#97420
On August 01 2013 09:09 Doulmaigus wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 01 2013 01:55 SoraLimit wrote:
Exo's new song Growl.

+ Show Spoiler +
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3dezFzsNss

Is it just me or the beat is really similar to + Show Spoiler [Infinite H - Victorious Way] +
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yrS4kwvRGms
?

edit: btw, is EXO's MV really in one shot? Maybe someone more versed into video editing could tell better that I, but it looks like it is. And that's quite an impressive performance if you ask me, even though I'm not a big fan of the song itself.


Pretty sure its all in 1 shot. At one point the dude drops his hat and if you watch the leaked dance practice vid you see that thats not supposed to happen.

Good song though, they will do well with it.

Also I guess SM isn't done releasing things. SHINee will be releasing an album repackage that features the 2 previous albums from this year along with 2 new songs on August 8th. I assumed Shinee was coming back this year but I didn't expect it to happen already, so this was quite surprising. Good timing though since Taemin is really popular right now due to how much everyone loves him on WGM. Also seems like with this release strategy SM is looking for Shinee to win the Daesang this year. Not surprising since SM always sells the most albums and an SM artist has won the last 5 Daesangs (would have been 7 if DBSK had a Korean release in 2007), so they want to boost the popularity of another group of theirs.
♦ My Life for BESTie ♦ 류세라 = 배 ♦
Prev 1 4869 4870 4871 4872 4873 5787 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Monday Night Weeklies
16:00
#65
RotterdaM679
TKL 343
TaKeTV 228
IndyStarCraft 197
BRAT_OK 108
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 679
TKL 343
IndyStarCraft 197
ProTech148
MaxPax 143
BRAT_OK 108
UpATreeSC 82
MindelVK 22
EmSc Tv 17
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 904
EffOrt 566
Mini 560
ggaemo 173
firebathero 142
White-Ra 59
Barracks 51
910 50
Shinee 48
Hyun 48
[ Show more ]
Shine 39
Killer 25
Bale 25
Trap 20
ToSsGirL 17
soO 15
yabsab 12
Dota 2
qojqva4036
Counter-Strike
Fnx 755
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4455
crisheroes1545
Liquid`Hasu1044
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi2860
singsing1639
B2W.Neo902
ceh9634
Beastyqt607
ArmadaUGS158
C9.Mang0128
Dewaltoss56
Trikslyr45
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream486
Other Games
BasetradeTV175
StarCraft 2
EmSc Tv 17
EmSc2Tv 17
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• mYiSmile116
• Reevou 7
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix18
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2494
• TFBlade824
Other Games
• Shiphtur272
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
16h 7m
Afreeca Starleague
16h 7m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 6h
Kung Fu Cup
1d 17h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.