• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:56
CEST 00:56
KST 07:56
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Recent patches and the Future StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6363 users

[UPDATE!] Post Your Cake! - Page 36

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
Prev 1 34 35 36 37 38 Next All
Plexa
Profile Blog Joined October 2005
Aotearoa39261 Posts
June 19 2009 14:30 GMT
#701
You two seriously have a problem with that?
Administrator~ Spirit will set you free ~
No_eL
Profile Joined July 2007
Chile1438 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-06-19 14:57:10
June 19 2009 14:56 GMT
#702
On June 19 2009 10:49 Pape wrote:
I hope we can all be friend after this :D


forget it !! XD


i love ur cakes too. But seriously, in this momment we are enemies hehehehe
Beat after beat i will become stronger.
BeJe77
Profile Joined April 2006
United States377 Posts
June 19 2009 16:00 GMT
#703
On June 19 2009 23:30 Plexa wrote:
You two seriously have a problem with that?



LOL, am not in the competition and I have a problem with it...

-BeJ
Vedic
Profile Joined March 2008
United States582 Posts
June 19 2009 19:33 GMT
#704
Can we get an update? There isn't any information about when anything is happening.
I tried to commit seppuku, but I accidentally committed bukkake.
Pape
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
Serbia419 Posts
June 19 2009 19:44 GMT
#705
OH NO! they have been infested by BLizzard!!!!!!! haha jk

common guys we waited for a week we can wait for a little longer till those extra Beta keys come for sure!
good luck have fun!
Liquid`Jinro
Profile Blog Joined September 2002
Sweden33719 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-06-19 20:17:48
June 19 2009 20:17 GMT
#706
Trust me, the reason for the wait will be very much appreciated by most.

Is all I'll say. I know, it sucks, but I think you'll be happy.
Moderatortell the guy that interplanatar interaction is pivotal to terrans variety of optionitudals in the pre-midgame preperatories as well as the protosstinal deterriggation of elite zergling strikes - Stimey n | Formerly FrozenArbiter
Vedic
Profile Joined March 2008
United States582 Posts
June 19 2009 20:25 GMT
#707
On June 20 2009 05:17 FrozenArbiter wrote:
Trust me, the reason for the wait will be very much appreciated by most.

Is all I'll say. I know, it sucks, but I think you'll be happy.


Waiting is okay, but can we get some sort of time-frame?
I tried to commit seppuku, but I accidentally committed bukkake.
No_eL
Profile Joined July 2007
Chile1438 Posts
June 19 2009 20:26 GMT
#708
i'm happy waiting i think like pape =)
Beat after beat i will become stronger.
h3r1n6
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
Iceland2039 Posts
June 19 2009 20:41 GMT
#709
On June 20 2009 05:17 FrozenArbiter wrote:
Trust me, the reason for the wait will be very much appreciated by most.

Is all I'll say. I know, it sucks, but I think you'll be happy.


Everyone gets beta keys. :D
Cube
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
Canada777 Posts
June 19 2009 20:42 GMT
#710
im betting that they announce the winners with the announcement of "beta is up"
ghostWriter
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States3302 Posts
June 19 2009 23:51 GMT
#711
Vincze01's cake is a fucking work of art. I can't believe the detail he put in it, especially the creep and the larva. It was featured on digg!
Sullifam
Elite00fm
Profile Joined January 2008
United States548 Posts
June 19 2009 23:59 GMT
#712
Wow it would be so hard to pick winners out of these, so many good cakes haha
EvilTeletubby
Profile Blog Joined January 2004
Baltimore, USA22261 Posts
June 20 2009 00:02 GMT
#713
On June 20 2009 05:25 Vedic wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 20 2009 05:17 FrozenArbiter wrote:
Trust me, the reason for the wait will be very much appreciated by most.

Is all I'll say. I know, it sucks, but I think you'll be happy.


Waiting is okay, but can we get some sort of time-frame?


I think, because of what is happening here already, it would be best to avoid a time frame. You'll find out soon enough.

And to FA's point, trust us, it'll be worth it.
Moderatorhttp://carbonleaf.yuku.com/topic/408/t/So-I-proposed-at-a-Carbon-Leaf-concert.html ***** RIP Geoff
EvilTeletubby
Profile Blog Joined January 2004
Baltimore, USA22261 Posts
June 20 2009 00:03 GMT
#714
On June 20 2009 08:59 Elite00fm wrote:
Wow it would be so hard to pick winners out of these, so many good cakes haha


Yes, judging these were incredibly difficult because so many of them were soooo good.
Moderatorhttp://carbonleaf.yuku.com/topic/408/t/So-I-proposed-at-a-Carbon-Leaf-concert.html ***** RIP Geoff
FuDDx *
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States5018 Posts
June 20 2009 00:08 GMT
#715
Good luck you winners.

I was just glad I could do some baking for this site.I hope It pulled more coverage for this wonderful site.

Like I said before you TL noobies that win better start hanging out and posting.Dont just get a key and run ^_^.
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Balloon-Man-FuDD/237447769616965?ref=hl
Pape
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
Serbia419 Posts
June 20 2009 00:51 GMT
#716
Yeah! If I am a winner I am donating my 2nd key to 4th place and I am posting hd gameplay videos and hopefully some live streams for this community. I've been reading this ite since 2003 and its only fair to give back! Hopefully the winners will do this.
good luck have fun!
Assault_1
Profile Joined April 2009
Canada1950 Posts
June 20 2009 00:57 GMT
#717
the mutalisk one should get a prize for being the funniest cake
Vedic
Profile Joined March 2008
United States582 Posts
June 20 2009 01:49 GMT
#718
On June 20 2009 09:02 EvilTeletubby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 20 2009 05:25 Vedic wrote:
On June 20 2009 05:17 FrozenArbiter wrote:
Trust me, the reason for the wait will be very much appreciated by most.

Is all I'll say. I know, it sucks, but I think you'll be happy.


Waiting is okay, but can we get some sort of time-frame?


I think, because of what is happening here already, it would be best to avoid a time frame. You'll find out soon enough.

And to FA's point, trust us, it'll be worth it.


It's cool, I'd just like to be able to tell my wife that she can stop refreshing long enough to get sleep. =P
I tried to commit seppuku, but I accidentally committed bukkake.
Ancestral
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
United States3230 Posts
June 20 2009 02:30 GMT
#719
On June 20 2009 10:49 Vedic wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 20 2009 09:02 EvilTeletubby wrote:
On June 20 2009 05:25 Vedic wrote:
On June 20 2009 05:17 FrozenArbiter wrote:
Trust me, the reason for the wait will be very much appreciated by most.

Is all I'll say. I know, it sucks, but I think you'll be happy.


Waiting is okay, but can we get some sort of time-frame?


I think, because of what is happening here already, it would be best to avoid a time frame. You'll find out soon enough.

And to FA's point, trust us, it'll be worth it.


It's cool, I'd just like to be able to tell my wife that she can stop refreshing long enough to get sleep. =P

I don't think the way it works will be "Congratulations! Vedic and his wife have won! Oh wait, they are not online right now continually refreshing the page, so their victory must be withdrawn!"

Cool it, I wouldn't worry
The Nature and purpose of the martial way are universal; all selfish desires must be roasted in the tempering fires of hard training. - Masutatsu Oyama
Disarray
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States1164 Posts
June 20 2009 02:53 GMT
#720
On June 19 2009 23:30 Plexa wrote:
You two seriously have a problem with that?


i wouldn't say "PROBLEM" more like hearing SC2 is complete, but they're not releasing it yet and inside your head you go

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]



But i'll trust you guys that its worth it, just nervewracking is all!
Input limit reached. Please wait to perform more actions.
Prev 1 34 35 36 37 38 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 11h 4m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 440
White-Ra 150
910 46
Dota 2
monkeys_forever319
NeuroSwarm140
Super Smash Bros
PPMD82
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby8708
Liquid`Hasu1439
Trikslyr86
Other Games
summit1g9294
Liquid`RaSZi3254
shahzam589
JimRising 338
C9.Mang0192
B2W.Neo172
ArmadaUGS89
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream304
Other Games
BasetradeTV256
gamesdonequick17
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 94
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki11
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1115
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
11h 4m
Afreeca Starleague
11h 4m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 1h
Kung Fu Cup
1d 12h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.