• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:02
CEST 16:02
KST 23:02
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion TL Sidebar missing streams [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7408 users

Snowflakes

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
Oxygen
Profile Blog Joined November 2003
Canada3581 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-07-09 10:46:18
May 22 2009 21:19 GMT
#1
http://www.teamliquid.net/blogs/viewblog.php?topic_id=97226
Dont drink and derive. TSL: Made with Balls.
micronesia
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States24805 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-05-22 21:24:02
May 22 2009 21:23 GMT
#2
Eggplants

I start with the title.

Going to the bathroom, purple is a nice color.
I stand up but the Yankees are off tonight.
Looking around I see a melancholy ambivalence.
Perhaps taxes are due?

I think a random word generator could do just about as good a job lol
ModeratorThere are animal crackers for people and there are people crackers for animals.
Chef
Profile Blog Joined August 2005
10810 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-05-22 22:26:11
May 22 2009 22:25 GMT
#3
Wanking

I start with the title

I close my door, your mother on my floor,
I'm her king cuz of my rapping,
"Let me touch you," she say,
I say no way.

Cuz I'm the wank king,
Cuz I'm the wank king.
LEGEND!! LEGEND!!
SoulMarine
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States586 Posts
May 22 2009 22:29 GMT
#4
On May 23 2009 07:25 Chef wrote:
Wanking

I start with the title

I close my door, your mother on my floor,
I'm her king cuz of my rapping,
"Let me touch you," she say,
I say no way.

Cuz I'm the wank king,
Cuz I'm the wank king.


BCOL
베이비 폭스 WeMade 파이팅! ~ WeMade 팬 ~ BaBy 팬 ~ щ(゚Д゚щ) Gee Gee Gee Gee BaBy BaBy BaBy ♫♫
R3condite
Profile Joined August 2008
Korea (South)1541 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-05-22 23:19:20
May 22 2009 23:18 GMT
#5
nice freestyle... if it was a freestyle (which i would hope it was)
ggyo...
Oxygen
Profile Blog Joined November 2003
Canada3581 Posts
May 25 2009 03:56 GMT
#6
Interesting replies. I was certainly under some influence at the time ... no knowing what.
Dont drink and derive. TSL: Made with Balls.
qrs
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States3637 Posts
May 26 2009 05:59 GMT
#7
Bandwagon

I start with the title.

Last to the party, why did I come?
I get to orate to an empty house, but the others have moved on to the next thing
Look around and the cool kids are gone
Everyone's a poet

This is my lameness: weak imitation
And I never can tell...

Jokes cease to be funny
thrice-told
Am I on the money?
they're old
Their humor begins to
start flaggin

All right then: I'll get off
the wagon
'As per the American Heart Association, the beat of the Bee Gees song "Stayin' Alive" provides an ideal rhythm in terms of beats per minute to use for hands-only CPR. One can also hum Queen's "Another One Bites The Dust".' —Wikipedia
kefkalives
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
Australia1272 Posts
July 09 2009 07:39 GMT
#8
qrs that was beautiful.

I'm going to plagarise the lyrics and write a hit single.

amazing.
prOxi.bOn ; \\ What makes most people feel happy/Leads us headlong into harm.
qrs
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States3637 Posts
July 09 2009 08:49 GMT
#9
*bows*

Thank you. Though I think you may be overrating it.
'As per the American Heart Association, the beat of the Bee Gees song "Stayin' Alive" provides an ideal rhythm in terms of beats per minute to use for hands-only CPR. One can also hum Queen's "Another One Bites The Dust".' —Wikipedia
Snet *
Profile Blog Joined September 2006
United States3573 Posts
July 09 2009 09:35 GMT
#10
I don't really like poetry.

At all.
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 58m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Railgan 82
Codebar 31
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 63078
Bisu 2376
FanTaSy 1410
Stork 667
hero 580
Rush 483
firebathero 215
Snow 210
Mind 114
Last 106
[ Show more ]
Free 100
Sexy 70
Sharp 70
Pusan 68
Sea.KH 56
Trap 41
ToSsGirL 40
Bale 37
Hm[arnc] 31
Mong 29
Terrorterran 22
Aegong 19
Rock 18
HiyA 16
yabsab 16
zelot 15
Noble 13
scan(afreeca) 11
IntoTheRainbow 10
Shine 8
Sacsri 7
Icarus 6
Dota 2
Gorgc7105
Dendi1187
Counter-Strike
byalli1206
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King101
Other Games
gofns41274
singsing2406
fl0m2382
Liquid`RaSZi1139
B2W.Neo624
Beastyqt517
Mlord332
Happy292
Hui .214
Khaldor214
Chillindude18
crisheroes1
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV226
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• 3DClanTV 301
• HeavenSC 13
• Dystopia_ 5
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FT.aCt)Sony2
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV511
League of Legends
• Nemesis3197
• Jankos3058
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1453
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
58m
BSL Open Qualifier
4h 58m
BSL Open Qualifier
4h 58m
OSC
8h 58m
Replay Cast
8h 58m
OSC
21h 58m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 20h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.