You win. I think ret is christ and you weren't lecturing me you were voicing your opinion.
And yeah starcraft gave me great insight into life.
ROFL
| Forum Index > Closed |
|
iNcontroL
USA29055 Posts
You win. I think ret is christ and you weren't lecturing me you were voicing your opinion. And yeah starcraft gave me great insight into life. ROFL | ||
|
berkguyyy
United States151 Posts
I'd have to agree with you on that. Swearing and patronizing you do only too well, but debating and discussing you lack. I think ret is christ Figure of speech although I doubt you know that you weren't lecturing me you were voicing your opinion Lectures are used as a tool to teach. Why'd I waste my time trying to teach through that brick wall of yours is anyone's guess. And yeah starcraft gave me great insight into life. Not just "starcraft." 12 glorious years of starcraft, defying the fact that people cannot travel in time. You win. No, it's "NONY WE WON!" | ||
|
iNcontroL
USA29055 Posts
Jesus its a mirror image of ME | ||
|
FakeSteve[TPR]
Valhalla18444 Posts
Geoff if you send me some PM about how I'm not your friend anymore because i closed your thread, I'm gonna be pissed This was a thread that contained a great OP and could have had excellent discussion, but unfortunately every one of you is far too focused on whether or not you're "right" or "the authority", so fuck all of you, this is going in the garbage. Learn how to post like reasonable fucking people. | ||
|
Hot_Bid
Braavos36402 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Britney Dota 2Shuttle Mini Larva Rush Hyuk Dewaltoss firebathero Mong Trap [ Show more ] Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games FrodaN1443 Beastyqt401 XBOCT238 DeMusliM237 ArmadaUGS207 Mlord190 KnowMe127 C9.Mang0120 XaKoH QueenE83 Mew2King74 CosmosSc2 Organizations
StarCraft 2 • Berry_CruncH314 StarCraft: Brood War• StrangeGG • Hinosc • AfreecaTV YouTube • intothetv • Migwel • Kozan • IndyKCrew League of Legends Other Games |
|
OSC
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
[ Show More ] Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Monday Night Weeklies
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
|
|
|