• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:25
CEST 16:25
KST 23:25
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon104
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6226 users

[WCS] Global Finals 2014 Day 1 - Page 373

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
Prev 1 371 372 373 374 375 1091 Next
Video contest, cash prizes and unique forums icon, go!

Fan fiction contest has closed. The winner will be announced shortly.

Post on the future of this thread.
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
October 15 2014 15:45 GMT
#7441
On October 16 2014 00:43 FFW_Rude wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 16 2014 00:42 Silvana wrote:
On October 16 2014 00:36 FFW_Rude wrote:
On October 16 2014 00:31 Silvana wrote:
On October 16 2014 00:29 FFW_Rude wrote:
On October 16 2014 00:28 Silvana wrote:
On October 16 2014 00:26 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 16 2014 00:25 OtherWorld wrote:
On October 16 2014 00:24 Silvana wrote:
On October 16 2014 00:20 OtherWorld wrote:
[quote]
Pretty much that, except you can add just having charisma to the list (Zest^^)
I'm not saying "faceless" is a legitimate concept, it's obviously dumb and false. But you can't deny that when you compare, say, Bomber winnning WCS Season 2 2013 and, say, Stephano dancing after winning an MLG or MC winning a game or even Flash winning IEM Toronto, you clearly have a difference in expressed emotions. That's what makes the difference in "level of facelessness" for (dumb) people, and what makes popularity.


Well I've seen people call Zest a "faceless Protoss Proleague hero". I wanted to hire a plane to smoke-draw a facepalm in the sky.
I guess I should just ignore all posts with the word "faceless" in it ^^

There'll always be people saying shit on players for any reason. Most people don't consider Zest as faceless (at least I'm pretty sure of it)


To be fair, he may not have a face, it's never where I'm looking when I see him.


Needs to tatoo his own face in his biceps


Stop drooling Silvana !


It's all your fault guys! You've been posting that shirtless pic of him everywhere with the excuse of "HYPE"


Browse the Nada's body thread but you might drown in your drool


Haha I love NaDa's body thread! At the beginning everyone was calling OP dumb and now it's regarded as one of the best and most iconic threads on TL!

Still waiting for pic of him after his military service xD


Calm down woman !

+ Show Spoiler +

i do want military pictures too :p

We got Boxer's :p

EVERYBODY wants to see NaDa in uniform.
kiss kiss fall in love
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
October 15 2014 15:45 GMT
#7442
On October 16 2014 00:43 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 16 2014 00:42 Bagration wrote:
IIRC, not a single player has been to all three WCS Global finals correct?

Nope, all the Korea representatives in 2012 fell off

herO played in the 2012 WCS
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
October 15 2014 15:46 GMT
#7443
On October 16 2014 00:45 Shellshock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 16 2014 00:43 The_Templar wrote:
On October 16 2014 00:42 Bagration wrote:
IIRC, not a single player has been to all three WCS Global finals correct?

Nope, all the Korea representatives in 2012 fell off

herO played in the 2012 WCS

Our savior.
kiss kiss fall in love
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 15 2014 15:46 GMT
#7444
On October 16 2014 00:45 Shellshock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 16 2014 00:43 The_Templar wrote:
On October 16 2014 00:42 Bagration wrote:
IIRC, not a single player has been to all three WCS Global finals correct?

Nope, all the Korea representatives in 2012 fell off

herO played in the 2012 WCS

He fell off in 2013 though
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 15 2014 15:47 GMT
#7445
On October 16 2014 00:46 IntoTheheart wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 16 2014 00:45 Shellshock wrote:
On October 16 2014 00:43 The_Templar wrote:
On October 16 2014 00:42 Bagration wrote:
IIRC, not a single player has been to all three WCS Global finals correct?

Nope, all the Korea representatives in 2012 fell off

herO played in the 2012 WCS

Our savior.

Not quite our NaDa though
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
October 15 2014 15:47 GMT
#7446
It's not like WCS was that big of a deal in 2012 anyway. I remember the AM one where someone said "it's funny how you can float 2k and still win 12 grand..."
kiss kiss fall in love
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
October 15 2014 15:47 GMT
#7447
On October 16 2014 00:46 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 16 2014 00:45 Shellshock wrote:
On October 16 2014 00:43 The_Templar wrote:
On October 16 2014 00:42 Bagration wrote:
IIRC, not a single player has been to all three WCS Global finals correct?

Nope, all the Korea representatives in 2012 fell off

herO played in the 2012 WCS

He fell off in 2013 though


Explains why I didn't recognize him when everyone was hyping him. I was around in 2010/most of 2011 but not for 2012 or most of 2013
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
FFW_Rude
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
France10201 Posts
October 15 2014 15:48 GMT
#7448
On October 16 2014 00:45 IntoTheheart wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 16 2014 00:43 FFW_Rude wrote:
On October 16 2014 00:42 Silvana wrote:
On October 16 2014 00:36 FFW_Rude wrote:
On October 16 2014 00:31 Silvana wrote:
On October 16 2014 00:29 FFW_Rude wrote:
On October 16 2014 00:28 Silvana wrote:
On October 16 2014 00:26 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 16 2014 00:25 OtherWorld wrote:
On October 16 2014 00:24 Silvana wrote:
[quote]

Well I've seen people call Zest a "faceless Protoss Proleague hero". I wanted to hire a plane to smoke-draw a facepalm in the sky.
I guess I should just ignore all posts with the word "faceless" in it ^^

There'll always be people saying shit on players for any reason. Most people don't consider Zest as faceless (at least I'm pretty sure of it)


To be fair, he may not have a face, it's never where I'm looking when I see him.


Needs to tatoo his own face in his biceps


Stop drooling Silvana !


It's all your fault guys! You've been posting that shirtless pic of him everywhere with the excuse of "HYPE"


Browse the Nada's body thread but you might drown in your drool


Haha I love NaDa's body thread! At the beginning everyone was calling OP dumb and now it's regarded as one of the best and most iconic threads on TL!

Still waiting for pic of him after his military service xD


Calm down woman !

+ Show Spoiler +

i do want military pictures too :p

We got Boxer's :p

EVERYBODY wants to see NaDa in uniform.


He doesn't need his uniform. No homo though :p
#1 KT Rolster fanboy. KT BEST KT ! Hail to KT playoffs Zergs ! Unofficial french translator for SlayerS_`Boxer` biography "Crazy as me".
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
October 15 2014 15:49 GMT
#7449
On October 16 2014 00:47 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 16 2014 00:46 The_Templar wrote:
On October 16 2014 00:45 Shellshock wrote:
On October 16 2014 00:43 The_Templar wrote:
On October 16 2014 00:42 Bagration wrote:
IIRC, not a single player has been to all three WCS Global finals correct?

Nope, all the Korea representatives in 2012 fell off

herO played in the 2012 WCS

He fell off in 2013 though


Explains why I didn't recognize him when everyone was hyping him. I was around in 2010/most of 2011 but not for 2012 or most of 2013

If you didn't watch that much PL or really follow it, that's understandable. He's really been a mainstay on the CJ line.
kiss kiss fall in love
Bagration
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
United States18282 Posts
October 15 2014 15:52 GMT
#7450
On October 16 2014 00:47 IntoTheheart wrote:
It's not like WCS was that big of a deal in 2012 anyway. I remember the AM one where someone said "it's funny how you can float 2k and still win 12 grand..."


The 2012 WCS was a sham for the US. Our silver medalist turned out to be a filthy maphacker
Team Slayers, Axiom-Acer and Vile forever
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
October 15 2014 15:52 GMT
#7451
On October 16 2014 00:49 IntoTheheart wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 16 2014 00:47 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 16 2014 00:46 The_Templar wrote:
On October 16 2014 00:45 Shellshock wrote:
On October 16 2014 00:43 The_Templar wrote:
On October 16 2014 00:42 Bagration wrote:
IIRC, not a single player has been to all three WCS Global finals correct?

Nope, all the Korea representatives in 2012 fell off

herO played in the 2012 WCS

He fell off in 2013 though


Explains why I didn't recognize him when everyone was hyping him. I was around in 2010/most of 2011 but not for 2012 or most of 2013

If you didn't watch that much PL or really follow it, that's understandable. He's really been a mainstay on the CJ line.


I came back and was like "Kespa? What's that? Proleague? Huh? Who are all these players?" I didn't know BW either.
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
October 15 2014 15:53 GMT
#7452
On October 16 2014 00:52 Bagration wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 16 2014 00:47 IntoTheheart wrote:
It's not like WCS was that big of a deal in 2012 anyway. I remember the AM one where someone said "it's funny how you can float 2k and still win 12 grand..."


The 2012 WCS was a sham for the US. Our silver medalist turned out to be a filthy maphacker

Yeah, I remember that.
kiss kiss fall in love
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
October 15 2014 15:53 GMT
#7453
On October 16 2014 00:52 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 16 2014 00:49 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 16 2014 00:47 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 16 2014 00:46 The_Templar wrote:
On October 16 2014 00:45 Shellshock wrote:
On October 16 2014 00:43 The_Templar wrote:
On October 16 2014 00:42 Bagration wrote:
IIRC, not a single player has been to all three WCS Global finals correct?

Nope, all the Korea representatives in 2012 fell off

herO played in the 2012 WCS

He fell off in 2013 though


Explains why I didn't recognize him when everyone was hyping him. I was around in 2010/most of 2011 but not for 2012 or most of 2013

If you didn't watch that much PL or really follow it, that's understandable. He's really been a mainstay on the CJ line.


I came back and was like "Kespa? What's that? Proleague? Huh? Who are all these players?" I didn't know BW either.

I started caring about StarCraft when PL was the only thing worth watching, besides the OSLs and MSLs.
kiss kiss fall in love
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 15 2014 15:53 GMT
#7454
On October 16 2014 00:52 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 16 2014 00:49 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 16 2014 00:47 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 16 2014 00:46 The_Templar wrote:
On October 16 2014 00:45 Shellshock wrote:
On October 16 2014 00:43 The_Templar wrote:
On October 16 2014 00:42 Bagration wrote:
IIRC, not a single player has been to all three WCS Global finals correct?

Nope, all the Korea representatives in 2012 fell off

herO played in the 2012 WCS

He fell off in 2013 though


Explains why I didn't recognize him when everyone was hyping him. I was around in 2010/most of 2011 but not for 2012 or most of 2013

If you didn't watch that much PL or really follow it, that's understandable. He's really been a mainstay on the CJ line.


I came back and was like "Kespa? What's that? Proleague? Huh? Who are all these players?" I didn't know BW either.

What did you think sc1 was?
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
OtherWorld
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
France17333 Posts
October 15 2014 15:54 GMT
#7455
On October 16 2014 00:53 IntoTheheart wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 16 2014 00:52 Bagration wrote:
On October 16 2014 00:47 IntoTheheart wrote:
It's not like WCS was that big of a deal in 2012 anyway. I remember the AM one where someone said "it's funny how you can float 2k and still win 12 grand..."


The 2012 WCS was a sham for the US. Our silver medalist turned out to be a filthy maphacker

Yeah, I remember that.

He probably wasn't hacking when he got 2nd, did he?
Used Sigs - New Sigs - Cheap Sigs - Buy the Best Cheap Sig near You at www.cheapsigforsale.com
Bagration
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
United States18282 Posts
October 15 2014 15:55 GMT
#7456
On October 16 2014 00:53 IntoTheheart wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 16 2014 00:52 Bagration wrote:
On October 16 2014 00:47 IntoTheheart wrote:
It's not like WCS was that big of a deal in 2012 anyway. I remember the AM one where someone said "it's funny how you can float 2k and still win 12 grand..."


The 2012 WCS was a sham for the US. Our silver medalist turned out to be a filthy maphacker

Yeah, I remember that.


Starcraft was garbage back in those days. Patchzergs and Immortal-Sentry
Team Slayers, Axiom-Acer and Vile forever
Die4Ever
Profile Joined August 2010
United States17750 Posts
October 15 2014 15:55 GMT
#7457
On October 16 2014 00:53 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 16 2014 00:52 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 16 2014 00:49 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 16 2014 00:47 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 16 2014 00:46 The_Templar wrote:
On October 16 2014 00:45 Shellshock wrote:
On October 16 2014 00:43 The_Templar wrote:
On October 16 2014 00:42 Bagration wrote:
IIRC, not a single player has been to all three WCS Global finals correct?

Nope, all the Korea representatives in 2012 fell off

herO played in the 2012 WCS

He fell off in 2013 though


Explains why I didn't recognize him when everyone was hyping him. I was around in 2010/most of 2011 but not for 2012 or most of 2013

If you didn't watch that much PL or really follow it, that's understandable. He's really been a mainstay on the CJ line.


I came back and was like "Kespa? What's that? Proleague? Huh? Who are all these players?" I didn't know BW either.

What did you think sc1 was?

you mean SC2 wasn't the first game in the series?
"Expert" mods4ever.com
FFW_Rude
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
France10201 Posts
October 15 2014 15:55 GMT
#7458
On October 16 2014 00:52 Bagration wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 16 2014 00:47 IntoTheheart wrote:
It's not like WCS was that big of a deal in 2012 anyway. I remember the AM one where someone said "it's funny how you can float 2k and still win 12 grand..."


The 2012 WCS was a sham for the US. Our silver medalist turned out to be a filthy maphacker


What ? VIBE ? no way. I never heard about that.
#1 KT Rolster fanboy. KT BEST KT ! Hail to KT playoffs Zergs ! Unofficial french translator for SlayerS_`Boxer` biography "Crazy as me".
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
October 15 2014 15:55 GMT
#7459
On October 16 2014 00:53 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 16 2014 00:52 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 16 2014 00:49 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 16 2014 00:47 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 16 2014 00:46 The_Templar wrote:
On October 16 2014 00:45 Shellshock wrote:
On October 16 2014 00:43 The_Templar wrote:
On October 16 2014 00:42 Bagration wrote:
IIRC, not a single player has been to all three WCS Global finals correct?

Nope, all the Korea representatives in 2012 fell off

herO played in the 2012 WCS

He fell off in 2013 though


Explains why I didn't recognize him when everyone was hyping him. I was around in 2010/most of 2011 but not for 2012 or most of 2013

If you didn't watch that much PL or really follow it, that's understandable. He's really been a mainstay on the CJ line.


I came back and was like "Kespa? What's that? Proleague? Huh? Who are all these players?" I didn't know BW either.

What did you think sc1 was?

Like, I knew what it was, but I didn't know anything about the scene or esports in general back then. I knew it existed but I didn't get into starcraft until I watched some Husky videos on youtube back when starcraft 2 videos made the front page.
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
Bagration
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
United States18282 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-10-15 15:57:05
October 15 2014 15:56 GMT
#7460
On October 16 2014 00:55 FFW_Rude wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 16 2014 00:52 Bagration wrote:
On October 16 2014 00:47 IntoTheheart wrote:
It's not like WCS was that big of a deal in 2012 anyway. I remember the AM one where someone said "it's funny how you can float 2k and still win 12 grand..."


The 2012 WCS was a sham for the US. Our silver medalist turned out to be a filthy maphacker


What ? VIBE ? no way. I never heard about that.


daisuki

http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/Daisuki

Vibe got 1st
Team Slayers, Axiom-Acer and Vile forever
Prev 1 371 372 373 374 375 1091 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
WardiTV Weekly
11:00
WardiTV Mondays #106
IntoTheiNu 977
WardiTV756
OGKoka 251
Rex136
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 251
ProTech140
Rex 136
StarCraft: Brood War
Bisu 2801
Shuttle 1661
EffOrt 828
BeSt 643
Light 394
Mini 369
firebathero 358
ZerO 282
Stork 279
ggaemo 274
[ Show more ]
Rush 177
Barracks 119
Shine 81
Zeus 80
Killer 60
Yoon 42
sorry 41
Hyun 37
Mong 33
Shinee 30
Aegong 27
Sexy 27
ToSsGirL 26
soO 21
Terrorterran 21
Bale 19
HiyA 17
ajuk12(nOOB) 11
yabsab 11
Sacsri 11
zelot 8
Noble 6
Dota 2
qojqva3524
Dendi2051
BananaSlamJamma317
LuMiX1
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes525
Other Games
singsing2247
hiko1010
B2W.Neo832
Lowko362
Pyrionflax226
Sick202
Liquid`VortiX186
Liquid`RaSZi140
ArmadaUGS102
Mew2King38
ZerO(Twitch)14
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream525
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 8
Kim Chul Min (afreeca) 6
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH297
• mYiSmile110
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• FirePhoenix0
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos2084
• Nemesis1877
• TFBlade585
Other Games
• WagamamaTV265
Upcoming Events
Monday Night Weeklies
1h 35m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19h 35m
Afreeca Starleague
19h 35m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 9h
Kung Fu Cup
1d 20h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
5 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.