• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:07
CEST 03:07
KST 10:07
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)54Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7286 users

]N[exus team

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
Normal
DarK]N[exuS
Profile Joined April 2006
China1441 Posts
Last Edited: 2006-10-28 05:10:03
October 28 2006 04:52 GMT
#1
I'm having a bit of an argument with someone over whether or not the ]N[exus Starcraft guild is moderately well known or not. Here is what he says about it:


]N[exus is a big mother fucking newbass clan then no one knows about. Probably another shitty clan with 1001 smurf members calling themselves gosus. What are you guys, some lame as piece of fucking cock on East who rap battles with x17? I don't know what kind newb clan it was, and I don't want to know. Don't act like you guys are good.


So I'm just wondering:

have you heard of ]n[exus?

While it's true that they have not been in the news recently, in the old days ]N[exus clan was one of the best team-play guilds (along with B_Blade, which remains more known nowadays I guess because of Yooi) and had a few gamers in the pro circuits. Templar]N[exus is probably the most known.

So just take a moment to answer my poll please:

[image loading]

Poll: Have you heard of ]N[exus clan?
(Vote): Yes
(Vote): No


I'll also bump this a few times later on if it falls too far, because I'd really like the input of as many voters as possible. I guess that a poll is not really a good idea to see if Nexus clan is known, because it will only be known amongst those who have been following the scene for 3+ years, which would statistically divide the data. It would be better if I could say "only those who have played long enough should vote."
Where joy exists despair will always beckon.
to miss the mark
Profile Joined November 2005
Bosnia-Herzegovina1381 Posts
Last Edited: 2006-10-28 04:54:09
October 28 2006 04:53 GMT
#2
Never =/

edit: omgz satan-post
Act happy, feel happy, be happy, without a reason in the world. Then you can love, and do what you will.
iOi
Profile Joined August 2004
Canada1255 Posts
October 28 2006 04:54 GMT
#3
Yes it's an old and well know guild
Hot_Bid
Profile Blog Joined October 2003
Braavos36402 Posts
October 28 2006 04:54 GMT
#4
i watched team replays of them, they are pretty good.

are you actually in the clan?
@Hot_Bid on Twitter - ESPORTS life since 2010 - http://i.imgur.com/U2psw.png
DarK]N[exuS
Profile Joined April 2006
China1441 Posts
October 28 2006 04:54 GMT
#5
It's an old clan, and I only expect those who were following the Korean scene for 3+ years to know it, really.
Where joy exists despair will always beckon.
DarK]N[exuS
Profile Joined April 2006
China1441 Posts
Last Edited: 2006-10-28 04:55:13
October 28 2006 04:55 GMT
#6
I was in the clan for about 2 years, ending 1 year ago. That was when I was most active as a gamer and the peak of my skill; I'm nowhere near as good anymore, because I started playing D2 and then ended up quitting gaming for a long time.

edit: shit double post on accident
Where joy exists despair will always beckon.
Bubbles TWM
Profile Joined September 2006
Congo14 Posts
October 28 2006 04:57 GMT
#7
this poll cheat, only people know Nex clan, click title -_-
SCNewb
Profile Joined June 2006
Canada2210 Posts
October 28 2006 04:57 GMT
#8
nope......haven't heard of it......but yeah........like you said......I haven't followed the progaming scene for near 3 years......so thats probably the reason
Huge iloveOov fan
haduken
Profile Blog Joined April 2003
Australia8267 Posts
October 28 2006 04:57 GMT
#9
nexus team supposely undefeated in 3v3 protoss wars.
Rillanon.au
haduken
Profile Blog Joined April 2003
Australia8267 Posts
October 28 2006 04:58 GMT
#10
they claim to be the best 3v3 team on west
Rillanon.au
superjoppe
Profile Joined December 2004
Sweden3694 Posts
October 28 2006 05:02 GMT
#11
never heard. is it a fish or something?
DarK]N[exuS
Profile Joined April 2006
China1441 Posts
October 28 2006 05:04 GMT
#12
Nexus moved to Asia after I got out, I heard. No more West, though I'm sure they will come to West to play.
Where joy exists despair will always beckon.
intrigue
Profile Blog Joined November 2005
Washington, D.C9935 Posts
October 28 2006 05:08 GMT
#13
i've heard of templar]n[exus and watched his replays
i don't think i've ever seen any 1vs1s, they were all 3vs3s

wasn't that girl lena[saint] also in nexus?
Moderatorsloppy little slug
haduken
Profile Blog Joined April 2003
Australia8267 Posts
October 28 2006 05:08 GMT
#14
they are pretty famous. but only because people watch their replays. so... i say they are about as famous as that bgh clan who owned faith.
Rillanon.au
GrandInquisitor *
Profile Blog Joined May 2005
New York City13113 Posts
October 28 2006 05:08 GMT
#15
I voted yes just to spite that faggot you were arguing with

No, seroiusly, I *have* heard of it ^^
What fun is it being cool if you can’t wear a sombrero?
DarK]N[exuS
Profile Joined April 2006
China1441 Posts
Last Edited: 2006-10-28 05:11:30
October 28 2006 05:10 GMT
#16
Templar]N[exus play in 1on1 vs Boxer in proleague I believe

I know the BGH clan that owned Fayth, and I think that ]N[exus is muuuch more known than them. In the Korean community I think it would be hard to find someone who did not know of them. However that's why I make this poll, for non-Korean community.
Where joy exists despair will always beckon.
Alborz
Profile Blog Joined March 2006
Canada1551 Posts
October 28 2006 05:11 GMT
#17
never heard of it
babozergg
Profile Joined June 2006
Canada52 Posts
October 28 2006 05:14 GMT
#18
wow that guy you are arguing with is seriously clueless.. from what i remember back in 2002, nexus was one of the best teamplay clans in the world along with some others like 4tim. and to play teamplay at that level isnt easy at all. micro /harassment and strategic knowledge have to be top notch.
yokohama
Profile Joined February 2005
United States1116 Posts
October 28 2006 05:23 GMT
#19
I've only heard of Navy]N[exus
DarK]N[exuS
Profile Joined April 2006
China1441 Posts
October 28 2006 05:24 GMT
#20
Navy and Adun are the most recent "known" additions to the team =_=

Like I said they're kinda old school =[
Where joy exists despair will always beckon.
Insane
Profile Blog Joined November 2003
United States4991 Posts
October 28 2006 05:25 GMT
#21
I've seen the name due to your username on TL in posts in the past, apart from that no.
lawl mart
Profile Joined April 2006
United States1289 Posts
October 28 2006 05:26 GMT
#22
On October 28 2006 14:25 HnR)Insane wrote:
I've seen the name due to your username on TL in posts in the past, apart from that no.
14cc... whats next? women voting?
XDawn
Profile Blog Joined February 2004
Canada4040 Posts
October 28 2006 05:41 GMT
#23
I've heard of it, and I think they are pretty old school - and along the way hearing many rumors such as the one you quoted (first post)
Use it or lose it
Mickey
Profile Blog Joined July 2005
United States2606 Posts
October 28 2006 05:41 GMT
#24
BGH Clan that owned Faith?
starofNC
Profile Joined July 2004
United States1340 Posts
October 28 2006 05:45 GMT
#25
of course i know them i used to play against them back in the days of guildpia 2v2/3v3 teamleagues...

anytime..[gm] also played 100% zerg back then before he was famous lol with his teammate pine[gm]

played vs templar]n[exus a few times since then and on pgt as well

carrier]n[exus was my good friend wasn't she from the USA? ;o

maybe u don't really know about this because i don't remember anyone with your id
starofNC
Profile Joined July 2004
United States1340 Posts
October 28 2006 05:46 GMT
#26
and no LenA[SAINT] was not in nexus lol because i was in[SAINT] starcraft original clan xP and i knew her well
BroOd
Profile Blog Joined April 2003
Austin10833 Posts
October 28 2006 05:55 GMT
#27
brood war kor-nexus right?
ModeratorSIRL and JLIG.
azndsh
Profile Blog Joined August 2006
United States4447 Posts
October 28 2006 06:04 GMT
#28
I remember them by going to the 3v3 replay section on yaoyuan. Apparently all of them go P and play on Hunters, pretty much won all the games as well. They're good at what they do.
BalloonFight
Profile Blog Joined May 2006
United States2007 Posts
October 28 2006 06:08 GMT
#29
Yup, I've heard of them, and I've seen a few reps.
useLess
Profile Blog Joined January 2004
United States4781 Posts
October 28 2006 06:09 GMT
#30
Yeah, I heard of them back in the days.
Moonlight Shadow
yokohama
Profile Joined February 2005
United States1116 Posts
October 28 2006 06:10 GMT
#31
On October 28 2006 14:55 BroOd wrote:
brood war kor-nexus right?


I thought Nexus was just a 1v1 channel like namomo or something?
Coulthard
Profile Joined September 2005
Greece3359 Posts
October 28 2006 06:13 GMT
#32
of course i have,they are very famous in 2v2 3v3
Empyrean
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
17082 Posts
October 28 2006 06:34 GMT
#33
Yeah, I've heard of them. Pretty famous too, from what I remember.
Moderator
inkblot
Profile Joined December 2004
United States1250 Posts
October 28 2006 06:47 GMT
#34
On October 28 2006 14:25 HnR)Insane wrote:
I've seen the name due to your username on TL in posts in the past, apart from that no.


That, and Navy]N[exus
funkie
Profile Blog Joined November 2005
Venezuela9377 Posts
October 28 2006 07:00 GMT
#35
On October 28 2006 13:54 iOi wrote:
Yes it's an old and well know guild


Yea, I recall a Nexus team back in the days. Wasn't navy on the team also?.
CJ Entusman #6! · Strength is the basis of athletic ability. -Rippetoe /* http://j.mp/TL-App <- TL iPhone App 2.0! */
Twisted
Profile Blog Joined September 2002
Netherlands13554 Posts
October 28 2006 07:09 GMT
#36
Anyone that is 'newschool' doesn't know Nexus.

They were very famous in the old days though.
Moderator
tae
Profile Joined September 2006
United States101 Posts
October 28 2006 07:13 GMT
#37
I guess I haven't been following Korean scene long enough because I haven't heard of ]N[exuS until now
They see me trollin, Im hatin, they hopin that they gon catch me writin dirty...
Liquid`Jinro
Profile Blog Joined September 2002
Sweden33719 Posts
October 28 2006 07:13 GMT
#38
Didnt' brood war kor-nexus use to be the best place for good level teamplay on west ?

Didn't realize you were that nexus, but yeah, heard of them (more so in the past tho).
Moderatortell the guy that interplanatar interaction is pivotal to terrans variety of optionitudals in the pre-midgame preperatories as well as the protosstinal deterriggation of elite zergling strikes - Stimey n | Formerly FrozenArbiter
CaucasianAsian
Profile Blog Joined September 2005
Korea (South)11601 Posts
October 28 2006 07:19 GMT
#39
played Girl]N[exus on PGT and won pretty easily.
Calendar@ Fish Server: `iOps]..Stark
Endurance
Profile Joined August 2006
United States119 Posts
October 28 2006 07:28 GMT
#40
Arguing with someone who says:

]N[exus is a big mother fucking newbass clan then no one knows about. Probably another shitty clan with 1001 smurf members calling themselves gosus. What are you guys, some lame as piece of fucking cock on East who rap battles with x17? I don't know what kind newb clan it was, and I don't want to know. Don't act like you guys are good.


Is an extremely bad idea and waste of time.
-Endurance
Manifesto7
Profile Blog Joined November 2002
Osaka27178 Posts
October 28 2006 08:13 GMT
#41
Everyone who has been around for 2 years or now has seen that 3pvs3p hunters game where it basically starts as 3 1pv1p games. It is a classic.
ModeratorGodfather
DarK]N[exuS
Profile Joined April 2006
China1441 Posts
October 28 2006 11:50 GMT
#42
This thread has set out to do what I intended it to, to show that Nexus is an old but not RECENTLY well known clan, and to show this in a way that was hopefully not too childish while still proving my point. Thanks. =]
Where joy exists despair will always beckon.
starofNC
Profile Joined July 2004
United States1340 Posts
Last Edited: 2006-10-29 05:32:28
October 29 2006 05:28 GMT
#43
anyway they never dominated really... i think their replays just got out more than the other good korean team play clans.

such as tOwn, BlazE, [b_blade], [gm], [Kor], Nz, AngeL... many of these clans had people playing with them who eventually went progamer such as [BlazE]EugenE & [NC]...shinyA (Angel.Zadkiel) who were pretty well known progamers

obviously [gm] had a shitload of people who went on to be progamers too ;/
SuperJongMan
Profile Blog Joined March 2003
Jamaica11586 Posts
October 29 2006 05:33 GMT
#44
GM and nexus are from a different era I thought?
Doesn't Nexus come far before GM? To my knowledge, GM was a relatively new clan... since we ARE talking about nc bblade zzone etc
POWER OVERWHELMING ! ! ! KRUU~ KRUU~
IntoTheWow
Profile Blog Joined May 2004
is awesome32282 Posts
October 29 2006 05:38 GMT
#45
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SJM!!!!!!!!!!!
Moderator<:3-/-<
Live2Win *
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
United States6657 Posts
October 29 2006 05:43 GMT
#46
I've seen them a few times.

My fav is obviously Navy <3 김영미
SAY YES TO STIM KIDS!!! XD
Liquid`Jinro
Profile Blog Joined September 2002
Sweden33719 Posts
October 29 2006 05:46 GMT
#47
On October 28 2006 17:13 Manifesto7 wrote:
Everyone who has been around for 2 years or now has seen that 3pvs3p hunters game where it basically starts as 3 1pv1p games. It is a classic.

I haven't!

And I've been around for 4 :[

Link?
Moderatortell the guy that interplanatar interaction is pivotal to terrans variety of optionitudals in the pre-midgame preperatories as well as the protosstinal deterriggation of elite zergling strikes - Stimey n | Formerly FrozenArbiter
Return
Profile Joined June 2005
Ivory Coast859 Posts
October 29 2006 05:52 GMT
#48
happy bday sjm :o

and rofl at that kid.

]N[exus ftw
Diiiscoo-oh, thats where the happy people go!
DarK]N[exuS
Profile Joined April 2006
China1441 Posts
October 29 2006 06:08 GMT
#49
Happy bday SuperJongMan

Yes many of those old clans much worse now...[Kor] is really not very good anymore at all =/


Where joy exists despair will always beckon.
CuddlyCuteKitten
Profile Joined January 2004
Sweden2892 Posts
October 29 2006 06:08 GMT
#50
3on3 rep on hunters like everyone else.
Unity, support, family, and kneecapping bitches.
XDawn
Profile Blog Joined February 2004
Canada4040 Posts
October 29 2006 06:08 GMT
#51
Remember kAC? Oh those days.
Use it or lose it
Eatme
Profile Blog Joined June 2003
Switzerland3919 Posts
Last Edited: 2006-10-29 06:26:36
October 29 2006 06:24 GMT
#52
They are probably the best teamplay guild in history and Templar the best teamplayer ever. At least in my opinion. Kinda hard to claim what clan/guild is the best at teamplay but I'd say nexus is the most legendary of them all.
Also the clan/guild I would like to be in the most since I regard teamplay cool and nexus the coolest teamguild.

And for leauge info, replays ect there is always http://www.asiaclan.net/. I dont recall if nexus has played much in that league lately, think they had a 2:2 team playing. The site has not been that active lately and is in korean. The best source for tosswar reps atm I think.
I have the best fucking lawyers in the country including the man they call the Malmis.
Cambium
Profile Blog Joined June 2004
United States16368 Posts
October 29 2006 06:51 GMT
#53
On October 28 2006 13:54 DarK]N[exuS wrote:
It's an old clan, and I only expect those who were following the Korean scene for 3+ years to know it, really.


Almost three years for me.

Still nope -_-;;
When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.
Xeofreestyler
Profile Blog Joined June 2005
Belgium6786 Posts
October 29 2006 10:30 GMT
#54
I saw a rep of xellos (gagman) vs templar]n[exus

I lol'd
Graphics
jjun212
Profile Joined December 2004
Canada2208 Posts
October 29 2006 10:41 GMT
#55
yupppp theres a wholleeee different kinda community for team play and 1v1 players

well not that much different, i donno but..
its just different

and in the team play community, nexus is pretty darn well known..
pirate cod
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
810 Posts
October 29 2006 11:25 GMT
#56
-==-v-==-]N[exus I think if anyone remembers his game from DIDI8, but I think he was in a different team with similar tag.
DarK]N[exuS
Profile Joined April 2006
China1441 Posts
October 31 2006 05:18 GMT
#57
That was his SN? I've never heard of him... =_=
Where joy exists despair will always beckon.
azndsh
Profile Blog Joined August 2006
United States4447 Posts
October 31 2006 05:21 GMT
#58
http://yaoyuan.com/search.php?type=3v3&order=download&asc=1
Hot_Bid
Profile Blog Joined October 2003
Braavos36402 Posts
October 31 2006 05:26 GMT
#59
watching those 2v2s and 3v3s were awesome though, their builds were great and teamplay pretty amazing
@Hot_Bid on Twitter - ESPORTS life since 2010 - http://i.imgur.com/U2psw.png
AZN)Boy
Profile Joined September 2004
United States57 Posts
October 31 2006 06:40 GMT
#60
I remembered ]N[exus from years ago... I thought you guys were koreans due to the fact that most of the ]N[exus members i played with were koreans. Anyways I enjoyed doing the 3v3 hunters with some of the ]N[exus members. If anyone is interested I would love to get some 3v3 or 2v2 hunters game going. I usually hang out in channel: k1 on east or op arnc on west.
~~[For every minutes you spend angry, you lose 60 seconds of happiness]
DarK]N[exuS
Profile Joined April 2006
China1441 Posts
October 31 2006 07:01 GMT
#61
We are korean..
Where joy exists despair will always beckon.
SoDrunk
Profile Joined September 2004
United Kingdom291 Posts
October 31 2006 07:31 GMT
#62
ye i saw a whole replay pack of them years back. Good stuff
BalloonFight
Profile Blog Joined May 2006
United States2007 Posts
October 31 2006 07:37 GMT
#63
On October 31 2006 16:01 DarK]N[exuS wrote:
We are korean..


I know for a fact that you're chinese zach.
Shiva_Chandra
Profile Blog Joined June 2006
Denmark341 Posts
October 31 2006 08:06 GMT
#64
Never heard of them and I've been playing since SC :{
Avi @^_^@
DarK]N[exuS
Profile Joined April 2006
China1441 Posts
October 31 2006 09:01 GMT
#65
Yes I'm Chinese but ]N[exus is a korean guild =_=;
Where joy exists despair will always beckon.
Amber[LighT]
Profile Blog Joined June 2005
United States5078 Posts
Last Edited: 2006-10-31 12:05:49
October 31 2006 12:04 GMT
#66
Haven't heard and I don't care.
"We have unfinished business, I and he."
Normal
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
00:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
CranKy Ducklings65
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 130
RuFF_SC2 19
ProTech7
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 15198
Rain 2273
Artosis 516
Bale 18
League of Legends
Doublelift3716
Counter-Strike
taco 254
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox658
Mew2King196
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor981
Other Games
summit1g8714
Day[9].tv645
JimRising 529
PiGStarcraft330
C9.Mang0252
ArmadaUGS80
ViBE53
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV178
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream98
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 183
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP50
• Letter141
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv645
• Scarra568
• Shiphtur213
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
11h 53m
OSC
20h 53m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 8h
Online Event
1d 9h
FEL
1d 14h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 15h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 17h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.