• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:07
CEST 03:07
KST 10:07
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)54Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7244 users

One more game!

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
Normal
blAke139
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Switzerland199 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-11 17:37:53
October 11 2011 17:26 GMT
#1
Hi there!
I posted two new tracks here yesterday. Seems like they disappeared into oblivion.

Anyways. I made a new one today. I think it got out pretty good, tell me what you think:
blAke - One more game

LYRICS FOR THE SONG
+ Show Spoiler +
I sit in front of my PC, playing my game
getting lost in my micro, forgetting my gates
for gods sake, I ask my self what am I doing
try a comeback with DTs, no way i’m not losing
So I start building the council, and 4 more gates
it is at 15 minutes, shrine comes way to late
but ok, what can I do other than try
“you need additional Pylons” god damn supply
alright. lets build 4 pylons at once
so I can delay the next time, that message can come
but anyway I lost, because I play so dumb
now at 20 minutes, and I got still 1-1
come on, I wanna win sometimes
but all those other guys are just simply better than I
but why? I mean I try really hard
alright GG, lets try from the start
then it comes back to me, why I play this game
I wanna get better, from day to day
from play to play, I just pray and pray
but that is not how you learn, that is just how you stay
so go for one more game, just one more game

ONE MORE GAME
only one!
I have to get better, I’m a son of a gun
Just ONE MORE GAME
And I’ll be fine
I don’t want that diamond but a star that shines
come on ONE MORE GAME
it’s my destiny
and that game affects me like ecstasy
yes ONE MORE GAME
and now it’s on
GL HF, come on, come on


so the next game, is a zerg i like that
I can’t play against terran, I just can’t fight back
but usually I can against zerg so I might have
a bit of a chance, good luck I write that
so I go for a three gate, expand behind
this build is refined, I almost do it blind
so I remind myself, for all the follow ups to it
that I don’t suck in midgame and try to intuit
but what is he doing, my scout got killed
I start hoping again that he is not that skilled
So I build my nexus and just hope for the best
when those bainlings roll in and kill me with a blast
I’m depressed. Why didn’t I see that coming?
It’s always the same way, the same freaggin story
But I know it’s my fault and I shake my head
I start thinking I might just simply be bad, shame
so just one more game

REFRAIN

ONE MORE GAME (echo) x2

omg, i just got 6pooled
and the game after that I got 6pooled but it’s cool
it’s my fault that I am too dumb for this game
but I am still gonna try harder every day
cause this is starcraft, learn it the hard way
and even if I lose, this is where my heart stays
I’m playin for the fun, and not for the fame
so how bout one more game

REFRAIN

ONE MORE GAME (echo) x4

(ALTERNATIVE REFRAIN)
ONE MORE GAME
really the last
I have to go to work pretty pretty darn fast
Just ONE MORE GAME
I’m already late
I like my job, but I’ll take the bait
come on ONE MORE GAME
oh what am I thinking
If I don’t leave now, my job-ship is sinking
yes ONE MORE GAME
just real quick
ah damn, you know what, I’m gonna call in sick..

REFRAIN


All my songs on Soundcloud!
2 of my tracks on YouTube!


Follow me on Twitter!

<3 <3 <3

EDIT: hearts.
Check out my original SC2 Songs: http://www.youtube.com/user/blAkeMusic4Life
Existor
Profile Joined July 2010
Russian Federation4295 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-11 17:27:25
October 11 2011 17:27 GMT
#2
rap =\= song
PatouPower
Profile Joined September 2010
Canada1119 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-11 17:32:09
October 11 2011 17:31 GMT
#3
On October 12 2011 02:27 Existor wrote:
rap =\= song


Well, what I just listened to was more close to what a song is supposed to be than most so-called "pop songs".

@OP: Man, it is a great track. Definitely one of the best SC2-retated songs out there, if not the best. It sounds so professional, keep up the good work!
CookieMaker
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Canada880 Posts
October 11 2011 17:32 GMT
#4
On October 12 2011 02:27 Existor wrote:
rap =\= song

Disagreed.


Great song, well put together and produced.... your voice isn't painful to listen to like a ton of other rap songs. Needs to be djWheat's theme song :D
Micro your Macro
KDot2
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States1213 Posts
October 11 2011 17:34 GMT
#5
its pretty good I enjoyed it
Miniraser
Profile Joined April 2010
Sweden63 Posts
October 11 2011 17:34 GMT
#6
really fucking amazing yo ! im having it on repeat while laddering right now :D!
Fyzar
Profile Joined January 2011
Netherlands8010 Posts
October 11 2011 17:36 GMT
#7
I actually like this, didn't expect that .
Well done sir, very nice!
It appears I have been chosen.
Ponyo
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States1231 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-11 17:39:47
October 11 2011 17:39 GMT
#8
Enjoyed the passion. Good job man.

edit: The dreaded 1111
ponyo.848
Xiron
Profile Joined August 2010
Germany1233 Posts
October 11 2011 17:42 GMT
#9
its ok, but that is no rap, is it?
"The way of life can be free and beautiful. But we have lost the way. " - Charlie Chaplin
nShade
Profile Joined August 2010
Bulgaria296 Posts
October 11 2011 17:44 GMT
#10
I thought it would be a SC version of Daft Punks' One more time. ^^

Still awesome though!
Lorch
Profile Joined June 2011
Germany3711 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-11 17:55:52
October 11 2011 17:52 GMT
#11
|Hahaha damn it that was pretty awesome :D Keep up the good work, I still listen to Starcraft 2 What up every day.

Oh god damn it, guys stop discussing over definitions, who cares whether this is rap or w/e, it's an awesome song, that's what counts :D
HaXXspetten
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Sweden15718 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-11 18:08:57
October 11 2011 18:04 GMT
#12
Really nicely done
Excellent lyrics, also very passionate singing. Props!
FreezingAssassin
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States455 Posts
October 11 2011 18:04 GMT
#13
sick shit hahaha, i had my doubts, not anymore :O
"I love when stupid stuff happens, it makes me look smart" - IdrA
Kwanny
Profile Joined January 2011
Germany222 Posts
October 11 2011 18:07 GMT
#14
I really enjoyed it
djRAMbO
Profile Joined February 2011
United States66 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-11 18:17:20
October 11 2011 18:17 GMT
#15
GREAT song bro!! I love me some SC2 songs (got all the ones I can find off of youtube/itunes/etc on my laddering playlist =D) and I was so excited to play this song and recognize your voice fromA Terran's Story!! I loved that song, I love this one, and I'm gonna go listen to your other two right now, keep up the great work!!
skype: rambomcfantastic stream: www.twitch.tv/djrambo ^^come hang out in the channel for free coaching =)
blAke139
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Switzerland199 Posts
October 11 2011 19:01 GMT
#16
Thanks guys! I really appreciate it! spread the word if you like it
Check out my original SC2 Songs: http://www.youtube.com/user/blAkeMusic4Life
Erugar
Profile Joined March 2011
Switzerland4 Posts
October 11 2011 20:40 GMT
#17
Yeah man great song as usual :-)
Don't do too many games and keep up the work!
iNViCiOUZ
Profile Joined January 2011
Germany364 Posts
October 11 2011 20:52 GMT
#18
Nice work there mr. Switzerland : )
dmasterding
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States205 Posts
October 11 2011 20:52 GMT
#19
amazing song - went in not liking rap, but i like the enthusiasm and the melody and your rapping were great :D

waiting for more from you ~
No tears now, only dreams.
SoKHo
Profile Joined April 2011
Korea (South)1081 Posts
October 11 2011 20:56 GMT
#20
wow, so talented~ keep up the good work
"If you don't understand my silence, you won't understand my words"|| Big Nal_rA fan boy!! Nal_rA, Bisu, Huk, MC, Hero fighting! SKT1---->
Malkavian183
Profile Joined February 2011
Turkey227 Posts
October 11 2011 21:27 GMT
#21
one of the best sc songs that i've listened to! really nice one! good lyrics and smooth music.

i hope we can hear more from you!
Inject Bitch!
Nyovne
Profile Joined March 2006
Netherlands19141 Posts
October 11 2011 22:31 GMT
#22
Creating a topic with the sole intent to promote yourself in a general forum section? Obviously not allowed. Closed.
ModeratorFor remember, that in the end, some are born to live, others born to die. I belong to those last, born to burn, born to cry. For I shall remain alone... forsaken.
Normal
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
00:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
CranKy Ducklings65
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 130
RuFF_SC2 19
ProTech7
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 15198
Rain 2273
Artosis 516
Bale 18
League of Legends
Doublelift3716
Counter-Strike
taco 254
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox658
Mew2King196
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor981
Other Games
summit1g8714
Day[9].tv645
JimRising 529
PiGStarcraft330
C9.Mang0252
ArmadaUGS80
ViBE53
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV178
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream98
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 183
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP50
• Letter141
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv645
• Scarra568
• Shiphtur213
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
11h 53m
OSC
20h 53m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 8h
Online Event
1d 9h
FEL
1d 14h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 15h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 17h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.