• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:56
CEST 17:56
KST 00:56
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon108
StarCraft 2
General
Updated Continental Flags System & New Global Flag StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BW General Discussion Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9097 users

Battle of the trolls! - Page 91

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
Prev 1 89 90 91 92 93 111 Next
marxgarza
Profile Joined January 2011
United States373 Posts
June 25 2011 09:37 GMT
#1801
another snipe by deezer
Silence is golden, duct tape is silver
Yip12343
Profile Joined December 2010
120 Posts
June 25 2011 09:37 GMT
#1802
If they start Queen of the Hill, i honestly hope they do. That would gain so many viewers.
starcraft911
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
Korea (South)1263 Posts
June 25 2011 09:37 GMT
#1803
All i know is that CombatEX said he had a small dick and he wanted to give incontrol some head.... after that I blacked out.
algorithm0r
Profile Joined May 2010
Canada486 Posts
June 25 2011 09:38 GMT
#1804
I taught at Waterloo for 1 year and a half... unfortunately I never had the privilege of teaching a GOD. On the other hand I'm pretty sure I know ALL his professors.

Lucky for him I'm too professional to forward this stuff...
tylermakesmusic
Profile Joined April 2011
United States122 Posts
June 25 2011 09:38 GMT
#1805
Maybe he just has short man syndrome?
omnia vincit amor: et nos cedamus amori.
Gnax
Profile Joined June 2010
Sweden490 Posts
June 25 2011 09:41 GMT
#1806
When CombatEx said "everyone watching the stream right now are probably thinking "who the fuck is Pride"." That's exactly what I was thinking. So who is he?
Blitz Beat
Profile Joined May 2011
United States178 Posts
June 25 2011 09:41 GMT
#1807
On June 25 2011 18:38 algorithm0r wrote:
I taught at Waterloo for 1 year and a half... unfortunately I never had the privilege of teaching a GOD. On the other hand I'm pretty sure I know ALL his professors.

Lucky for him I'm too professional to forward this stuff...


you, sir, are in a position where you can troll GOD in real life. i envy your position
Falcor
Profile Joined February 2010
Canada894 Posts
June 25 2011 09:45 GMT
#1808
On June 25 2011 18:41 Blitz Beat wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 25 2011 18:38 algorithm0r wrote:
I taught at Waterloo for 1 year and a half... unfortunately I never had the privilege of teaching a GOD. On the other hand I'm pretty sure I know ALL his professors.

Lucky for him I'm too professional to forward this stuff...


you, sir, are in a position where you can troll GOD in real life. i envy your position


i think most of waterloo is in that position now. UoW/laurier is a very small area in waterloo...my part time job gives 10% off to students so ill be keeping a eye out lol
Omnipresent
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States871 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-25 09:51:12
June 25 2011 09:46 GMT
#1809
On June 25 2011 18:34 Doodsmack wrote:
If combatex really does have serious mental issues and isn't trolling, doesn't anyone feel bad about doing all this?

I wasn't going to comment because I'm not a shrink, but you seem worried about it so I'll give it a shot.

If he is truly narcissistic, there's a good chance he wont even be able to understand/recognize the criticism. He'll see his detractors as jealous or obviously in denial. I don't know for sure, but I don't think this can seriously harm his mental state.

You can certainly feel bad because it's exploitative. If he's really pathological, it is. That's something to think about, and I definitely relate. I only caught the last bit, but I started to feel bad after only a few minutes. He sounds serious to me. If he's trolling, he's exceptionally good at it.


On June 25 2011 18:20 ShaperofDreams wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 25 2011 18:14 desrow wrote:
On June 25 2011 18:13 Goggalor wrote:
At first I thought he was just trolling, now I think that he has serious problems. Pretty sad really.


yea
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Narcissistic_personality_disorder =(


To the extent that people are pathologically narcissistic, they can be controlling, blaming, self-absorbed, intolerant of others’ views, unaware of others' needs and of the effects of their behavior on others, and insistent that others see them as they wish to be seen.

Aw man now I feel like shit for participating in this...

edit:

During a conversation, no matter what topic is being discussed, they usually end up talking about themselves.

They will always cheat whenever they think they will get away with it.

They get impatient and restless when the topic of conversation is about someone else, and not about them.

They constantly use "I", "me" and "my" when they talk.


This is the part that really sold me on him being serious. A couple times, the conversation turned away from him for just a few seconds and he exerted himself on the group.
Stanlot
Profile Joined December 2010
United States5742 Posts
June 25 2011 09:52 GMT
#1810
On June 25 2011 18:38 algorithm0r wrote:
I taught at Waterloo for 1 year and a half... unfortunately I never had the privilege of teaching a GOD. On the other hand I'm pretty sure I know ALL his professors.

Lucky for him I'm too professional to forward this stuff...

Professionalism be DAMNED. Cast your maturity to the winds and have at him!
MC: "Sentry Forcefield Forcefield Marauder... cage Marauder die die"
Heavenly
Profile Joined January 2011
2172 Posts
June 25 2011 09:53 GMT
#1811
By the way you would be surprised at how many crazy people there are in the world. I run into them all the time walking around downtown or on campus or in extended family. It's quite difficult to fake it very well because the way they think is so twisted. 99.9% chance that he is serious. He perfecty exhibits the signs of complete narcissism. He was struggling the entire time to compliment them and be nice then would suddenly go bipolar and rude again, and once he felt he had their approval instead of being mocked he seemed kind of desperate to be friendly with them.
"thx for all my fans i'm many lost but cheer for me .. i lost but so happy my power is fans i will good play this is promise my fans" - oGsMC
captainwaffles
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
United States1050 Posts
June 25 2011 09:54 GMT
#1812
I posted about that a few pages back,

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=237208&currentpage=77#1523

I was hoping to see someone more educated comment on it, and if anyone is reading this and has had experience with narcissist's please tell me your thoughts on the ordeal.
https://x.com/CaptainWaffless
lowlypawn
Profile Joined January 2009
United States241 Posts
June 25 2011 09:58 GMT
#1813
Sucks that I missed this

So I did the next best and read all 91 pages!
mgl0x9
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States256 Posts
June 25 2011 09:58 GMT
#1814
I would support Queen of the Hill before I buy my self food thats how much I believe i would enjoy it....
Zerg Ownz your face off
Mattes
Profile Joined July 2010
Germany1116 Posts
June 25 2011 10:00 GMT
#1815
ahhhww..i had to go mid-call

Where is the VOD?!
"Eyo lesson' here, Bey. You're comin' at the king, you best not miss."
mgl0x9
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States256 Posts
June 25 2011 10:03 GMT
#1816
On June 25 2011 19:00 Mattes wrote:
ahhhww..i had to go mid-call

Where is the VOD?!

should be up on destiny's stream later in his VODs but it was all the same stuff of combatex calling himself a god and what not
Zerg Ownz your face off
Jiddra
Profile Joined October 2010
Sweden2685 Posts
June 25 2011 10:04 GMT
#1817
On June 25 2011 18:54 captainwaffles wrote:
I posted about that a few pages back,

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=237208&currentpage=77#1523

I was hoping to see someone more educated comment on it, and if anyone is reading this and has had experience with narcissist's please tell me your thoughts on the ordeal.


They would start of saying that you can't take anything from a drunken skype call in the middle of the night. All narcisistic symptoms are found in everyone, the problem is in what levels and lenght.
I am not young enough to know everything.
AcrosstheSky
Profile Joined January 2011
United States237 Posts
June 25 2011 10:04 GMT
#1818
its on destiny's stream, i linked it in an earlier post but just for you- http://www.justin.tv/steven_bonnell_ii/b/288796368
skip to minute 38 for the start of the first game. enjoy
Steveling
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Greece10806 Posts
June 25 2011 10:06 GMT
#1819
So,some people were throwing insults to eachother,while some thousands liked what was going on and tuned in? Classy.
My dick has shrunk to the point where it looks like I have 3 balls.
Gnax
Profile Joined June 2010
Sweden490 Posts
June 25 2011 10:07 GMT
#1820
On June 25 2011 19:06 Steveling wrote:
So,some people were throwing insults to eachother,while some thousands liked what was going on and tuned in? Classy.


You could compare it to a TV show. Nothing wrong with being entertained by this. And nothing wrong with entertaining people.
Prev 1 89 90 91 92 93 111 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 8h 5m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech153
Codebar 32
StarCraft: Brood War
EffOrt 1141
Mini 935
Soma 642
actioN 500
ggaemo 414
Rush 366
Light 343
Larva 292
Stork 269
Horang2 254
[ Show more ]
BeSt 250
Snow 203
hero 174
Barracks 154
Killer 111
Shine 105
firebathero 104
Aegong 86
Dewaltoss 85
Zeus 74
Sexy 48
Shinee 44
soO 37
Sharp 35
JYJ 34
sorry 33
Liquid`Ret 32
ToSsGirL 28
Bale 22
zelot 22
Trap 16
Rock 16
Terrorterran 12
Sacsri 11
Dota 2
Gorgc8191
qojqva2109
Dendi808
420jenkins148
Counter-Strike
fl0m1173
Fnx 672
x6flipin430
edward63
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes5228
Other Games
singsing1483
B2W.Neo954
byalli500
Khaldor405
Lowko361
Mlord329
ceh9213
DeMusliM183
Liquid`VortiX153
KnowMe138
ArmadaUGS124
Trikslyr43
BRAT_OK 18
Railgan9
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV218
BasetradeTV192
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream188
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH207
• StrangeGG 66
• mYiSmile119
• IndyKCrew
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Migwel
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 23
• FirePhoenix10
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV352
League of Legends
• Nemesis2651
• TFBlade768
Other Games
• Shiphtur172
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
8h 5m
Kung Fu Cup
19h 5m
The PondCast
1d 18h
OSC
1d 21h
OSC
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.