• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:15
CEST 03:15
KST 10:15
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)54Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7057 users

NASL shirt ideas

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
Normal
GeorgeForeman
Profile Joined April 2005
United States1746 Posts
February 24 2011 19:01 GMT
#1
iNcontroL said NASL shirts would be available at http://thehandsomenerd.com/ sometime soon, and I'm sure they've got some good ones planned. But I figured the community would be able to come up with some good ideas. Try to be at least a little funny.

NOTE: Any ideas posted on this thread are for use by NASL if they want to. No one should post anything here and expect compensation of any kind if their idea is so good that the NASL folks want to use it. (You know, on the off-chance that it happens.)

Here's what I've got:

1.
FRONT: NASL logo of some kind or just "NASL"
BACK: "It's about time"

2. FRONT: NASL logo of some kind or just "NASL"
BACK: "We don't play soccer"
OPTIONAL: Below text on back, Terran, Zerg, or Protoss symbol

3.
FRONT: NASL logo of some kind or just "NASL"
BACK: "I love the smell of pre-igniters in the morning"
OPTIONAL: image of a hellion, possibly roasting a zergling

4.
FRONT: NASL logo of some kind or just "NASL"
BACK: "It's NOT pronounced 'nasal'!"

Feel free to post your own ideas below.
like a school bus through a bunch of kids
theBullFrog
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States515 Posts
February 24 2011 19:06 GMT
#2
Front : NASL logo
Back : "Got Team?"
thebullfrog
lurked
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Canada918 Posts
February 24 2011 19:11 GMT
#3
On February 25 2011 04:06 theBullFrog wrote:
Front : NASL logo
Back : "Got Team?"


You got my vote.
Magic is "just" magic until I get my hands on the source code.
zJayy962
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
1363 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-02-24 19:12:53
February 24 2011 19:12 GMT
#4
Front: NASL logo
Back: "I just came"

-previous hype slogan was "It's coming"
Thegilaboy
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States2018 Posts
February 24 2011 19:16 GMT
#5
As much as I love thehandsomenerd (I have shirts from there) I think the NASL shirt should be more professional and stray away from some typical funny phrase. The entire idea behind the NASL is to put together a professional broadcast and have eSports taken seriously in the west, so why not start with some respectable shirts?
theBullFrog
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States515 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-02-24 19:19:36
February 24 2011 19:19 GMT
#6
On February 25 2011 04:16 Thegilaboy wrote:
As much as I love thehandsomenerd (I have shirts from there) I think the NASL shirt should be more professional and stray away from some typical funny phrase. The entire idea behind the NASL is to put together a professional broadcast and have eSports taken seriously in the west, so why not start with some respectable shirts?

While i agree with that, esports always had its humor. I don't see why we cannot have both?
EDIT: then again i'm new to esports lol.
thebullfrog
Dooba
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Croatia588 Posts
February 24 2011 19:19 GMT
#7
On February 25 2011 04:06 theBullFrog wrote:
Front : NASL logo
Back : "Got Team?"


signed.
"Zergs are really stronger. I use to win 60-70%, now it is 40-50. I am switching to civilization 5 for now until any terran can come up with a better tactics."
Crushgroove
Profile Joined July 2010
United States793 Posts
February 24 2011 19:20 GMT
#8
On February 25 2011 04:16 Thegilaboy wrote:
As much as I love thehandsomenerd (I have shirts from there) I think the NASL shirt should be more professional and stray away from some typical funny phrase. The entire idea behind the NASL is to put together a professional broadcast and have eSports taken seriously in the west, so why not start with some respectable shirts?



This has good sentiment... but I'm not sure they'd sell as many of those, and we want them to be makin money.

How about Handsomenerd sells some spoof shirts, and NASL.com sells some Official shirts?
[In Korea on Vaca] "Why would I go to the park and climb a mountain? There are video games on f*cking TV!" - Kazuke
Cuteplow
Profile Joined February 2011
United States2 Posts
February 24 2011 19:21 GMT
#9
Anything would be great, just have female sizes...
Thegilaboy
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States2018 Posts
February 24 2011 19:23 GMT
#10
On February 25 2011 04:20 Crushgroove wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 25 2011 04:16 Thegilaboy wrote:
As much as I love thehandsomenerd (I have shirts from there) I think the NASL shirt should be more professional and stray away from some typical funny phrase. The entire idea behind the NASL is to put together a professional broadcast and have eSports taken seriously in the west, so why not start with some respectable shirts?



This has good sentiment... but I'm not sure they'd sell as many of those, and we want them to be makin money.

How about Handsomenerd sells some spoof shirts, and NASL.com sells some Official shirts?


Now that's something I would definitely agree with. So long as both options are out there, it will be best for both what the community wants, and the image the NASL wants to maintain
yobobear
Profile Joined November 2010
United States22 Posts
February 24 2011 19:25 GMT
#11
Front: NASL Logo
Back: If you can read this, you broke into my house and are standing behind my computer... STALKER.
w/ Protoss logo
What is love? Baby don't hurt me.
.Aar
Profile Joined September 2010
2177 Posts
February 24 2011 19:27 GMT
#12
BACK: NASL Logo
FRONT: Marine and Zealot playing soccer

:D
now run into the setting sun, and suffer, but don't mess up your hair.
Tschis
Profile Joined November 2010
Brazil1511 Posts
February 24 2011 19:27 GMT
#13
Except you need permission from blizzard to use images of their creations, like zergling or hellion.

I think that's why Tastosis don't have a lot more cooler t-shirts.

//tx
"A coward is not someone that runs from a battle knowing he will lose. A coward is someone who challenges a weak knowing he will win."
NapstaR
Profile Joined November 2010
Germany128 Posts
February 24 2011 19:31 GMT
#14
ah just some

Front: NASL logo
Back: "like forced stim"

Front: NASL logo
Back: "Got Game?"

Front: NASL logo
Back: "The Game?"

Front: NASL logo
Back: "2Rax-6Pool-10Gate"

Front: "Guess What"
Back: NASL logo

Front: NASL logo
Back: "As seen in Korea"

theBullFrog
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States515 Posts
February 24 2011 19:32 GMT
#15
http://thehandsomenerd.com/design/45

Isn't that the heal icon for the queen?
thebullfrog
hitman133
Profile Joined October 2010
United States1425 Posts
February 24 2011 19:32 GMT
#16
Cheese incoming !
Tschis
Profile Joined November 2010
Brazil1511 Posts
February 24 2011 19:33 GMT
#17
ps.: I loved the first idea:

1.
FRONT: NASL logo of some kind or just "NASL"
BACK: "It's about time"

//tx
"A coward is not someone that runs from a battle knowing he will lose. A coward is someone who challenges a weak knowing he will win."
DueSs
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States765 Posts
February 24 2011 19:39 GMT
#18
Front: NASL logo
Back: In control of western eSports.


Bah, I know, I'm only flaunting my love for InC with this, but my love is deep and it is real, damnit.

:-D
Destillat
Profile Joined February 2011
United States30 Posts
February 24 2011 19:40 GMT
#19
Front:
NASL

This better be good!


Back:
Terran logo


Front:
NASL

Assimilation Successful


Back:
Zerg Logo


Front:
NASL

We Shall Serve, Forever


Back:
Protoss Logo



And then one more with NASL and its logo on the front and SCII's logo on the back
"Right on!"
OCsurfeR
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States195 Posts
February 24 2011 19:41 GMT
#20
NASL.tv Nose eSports (with a big picture of a Nose under the NASL.tv logo)
"Your mother puts license plates in your underwear? How do you sit?" - Chris Knight, Real Genius
Duckvillelol
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Australia1259 Posts
February 24 2011 19:42 GMT
#21
Front: I have an announcement to make...
Back: You can read it on my announcement tshirt.
Former SC2 commentator. youtube.com/duckvillelol
bashalisk
Profile Joined September 2010
102 Posts
February 24 2011 19:42 GMT
#22
So, if I'm reading this correctly, the front of the shirt will sport an NASL logo of some kind or just "NASL"?

I think the Marine & Zealot playing football's a great idea.
stevarius
Profile Joined August 2010
United States1394 Posts
February 24 2011 19:43 GMT
#23
On February 25 2011 04:06 theBullFrog wrote:
Front : NASL logo
Back : "Got Team?"

Epic win.

Someone should make this t shirt and wear it to the event to protest the dumb rule that is dumb.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Noxie
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States2227 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-02-24 19:43:43
February 24 2011 19:43 GMT
#24
"We've got an announcement"

((NASL Logo))
Hakker
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States1360 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-02-24 19:46:59
February 24 2011 19:46 GMT
#25
As much as I want to support Esports, I would never wear a NASL shirt.

It just looks way too much like NASAL. Imagine trying to explain why you're wearing a shirt around that says nasal on it, and then having to explain that it's not nasal its a Starcraft league. And then having to explain why exactly your wearing a shirt for a starcraft league called NASAL.

Too many weird glances for me

>.>
Fallout
Profile Joined December 2009
Sweden54 Posts
February 24 2011 19:47 GMT
#26
On February 25 2011 04:06 theBullFrog wrote:
Front : NASL logo
Back : "Got Team?"


I want this one!
This is what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass!
DueSs
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States765 Posts
February 24 2011 19:48 GMT
#27
Front: NASL logo
Back: In control of western eSports.


Bah, I know, I'm only flaunting my love for InC with this, but my love is deep and it is real, damnit.

:-D
PartyBiscuit
Profile Joined September 2010
Canada4525 Posts
February 24 2011 19:59 GMT
#28
Does the shirt have to have a slogan on it? I know it probably will since it's going to be on Tasteless' site, but it'd be interesting to just have a simple subtle shirt that you don't need to explain to everyone about how meta it is for people who don't know sc2.
the farm ends here
confusedcrib
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States1307 Posts
February 24 2011 20:01 GMT
#29
Front:NASL
Back: Team Geoff
Optional: Team Haters shirt
I'm a writer for TeamLiquid, you've probably heard of me
Drake
Profile Joined October 2010
Germany6146 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-02-24 20:05:42
February 24 2011 20:05 GMT
#30
On February 25 2011 04:12 zJayy962 wrote:
Front: NASL logo
Back: "I just came"

-previous hype slogan was "It's coming"


that sounds so much like ...sex xD

but i really like this anti team shirts
Nb.Drake / CoL_Drake / Original Joined TL.net Tuesday, 15th of March 2005
emc
Profile Joined September 2010
United States3088 Posts
February 24 2011 20:06 GMT
#31
On February 25 2011 04:12 zJayy962 wrote:
Front: NASL logo
Back: "I just came"

-previous hype slogan was "It's coming"


lol I like this, maybe have a picture of the baneling explosion too lol
GQz
Profile Joined September 2010
Australia168 Posts
February 25 2011 01:37 GMT
#32
I shall do some photoshooping when I have the time and get back to you.
TheRealPaciFist
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States1049 Posts
February 25 2011 01:52 GMT
#33
NASL Terran shirt:

"Gotta WHOLE lotta love!"
Second favorite strategy game of all time: Starcraft. First: Go (aka Wei Qi, Paduk, or Igo)
Kennigit *
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
Canada19447 Posts
February 25 2011 01:59 GMT
#34
Spammy thread.
Normal
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
00:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
CranKy Ducklings60
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 137
RuFF_SC2 39
ProTech24
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 15348
Rain 2266
Artosis 640
Bale 16
League of Legends
Doublelift3772
Counter-Strike
taco 265
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox579
Mew2King192
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1136
Other Games
summit1g8558
Day[9].tv663
JimRising 535
PiGStarcraft341
C9.Mang0242
ArmadaUGS69
ViBE51
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV184
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream90
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 146
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP53
• Letter142
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv663
• Scarra589
• Shiphtur202
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
11h 45m
OSC
20h 45m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 8h
Online Event
1d 9h
FEL
1d 14h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 15h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 17h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.