• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:11
CEST 00:11
KST 07:11
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)61Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games BW General Discussion Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7903 users

Battle.Net Status, US: UP EU: UP - Page 285

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
Prev 1 283 284 285 286 287 293 Next
kyama
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United States118 Posts
July 17 2010 22:33 GMT
#5681
same downloading new patch but it shows old patch notes
Let them hate, So as long as they fear...
arb
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Noobville17922 Posts
July 17 2010 22:34 GMT
#5682
Hopefully new patch fixes that shader bug or whatever -.-
Artillery spawned from the forges of Hell
gillon
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Sweden1578 Posts
July 17 2010 22:34 GMT
#5683
On July 18 2010 07:30 Chaosvuistje wrote:
Got a message while ingame saying there is a new patch to download, please log out bla bla bla something more. But when I rebooted sc2 it wouldn't start updating directly, so I think EU might still be up for some people.


Confirming this, just tried restarting and no updater and server still works fine. EU, that is.
www.teamproperty.net | "You should hate losing, but you should never fear defeat." - 이윤열
regulator_mk
Profile Joined June 2010
United States127 Posts
July 17 2010 22:35 GMT
#5684
On July 18 2010 07:32 Toxiferous wrote:
new patch will give you wrong version error

Yup. I was just on and foolishly logged out to download. Now I can't play
Zergneedsfood
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
United States10671 Posts
July 17 2010 22:36 GMT
#5685
On July 18 2010 07:35 regulator_mk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 18 2010 07:32 Toxiferous wrote:
new patch will give you wrong version error

Yup. I was just on and foolishly logged out to download. Now I can't play


lol

I'm currently downloading. Now where's that cancel button?
/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\ Make a contract with me and join TLADT | Onodera isn't actually a girl, she's just a doormat you walk over to get to the girl. - Numy 2015
TheFear
Profile Joined July 2010
United States55 Posts
July 17 2010 22:38 GMT
#5686
Yes, I just downloaded it and now I cannot re-enter battle.net. Says client version not recognized. Hopefully just a temporary bug..
"In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act." George Orwell
Rigid
Profile Joined March 2010
United States79 Posts
July 17 2010 22:38 GMT
#5687
On July 18 2010 07:35 regulator_mk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 18 2010 07:32 Toxiferous wrote:
new patch will give you wrong version error

Yup. I was just on and foolishly logged out to download. Now I can't play



Even though it gives you wrong version just keep trying to log in and it will let you. Im currently logged in with patch .21
vvv-gaming.com
Xoso
Profile Joined April 2010
41 Posts
July 17 2010 22:38 GMT
#5688
The patch, it's a trap.
JamesJoyceYes
Profile Joined April 2010
United States7 Posts
July 17 2010 22:39 GMT
#5689
You can get into battle.net after patching by holding enter at the screen. but you will crash after loading a map.
Toxiferous
Profile Joined June 2009
United States388 Posts
July 17 2010 22:39 GMT
#5690
On July 18 2010 07:38 Rigid wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 18 2010 07:35 regulator_mk wrote:
On July 18 2010 07:32 Toxiferous wrote:
new patch will give you wrong version error

Yup. I was just on and foolishly logged out to download. Now I can't play



Even though it gives you wrong version just keep trying to log in and it will let you. Im currently logged in with patch .21

Confirmed.
Thx
Xoso
Profile Joined April 2010
41 Posts
July 17 2010 22:39 GMT
#5691
On July 18 2010 07:38 Rigid wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 18 2010 07:35 regulator_mk wrote:
On July 18 2010 07:32 Toxiferous wrote:
new patch will give you wrong version error

Yup. I was just on and foolishly logged out to download. Now I can't play



Even though it gives you wrong version just keep trying to log in and it will let you. Im currently logged in with patch .21


I just confirmed this
Zergneedsfood
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
United States10671 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-07-17 22:43:31
July 17 2010 22:41 GMT
#5692
Hmm...seems to work perfectly for me.

Edit: Oh wait.....noo.....
/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\ Make a contract with me and join TLADT | Onodera isn't actually a girl, she's just a doormat you walk over to get to the girl. - Numy 2015
arb
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Noobville17922 Posts
July 17 2010 22:47 GMT
#5693
On July 18 2010 07:38 TheFear wrote:
Yes, I just downloaded it and now I cannot re-enter battle.net. Says client version not recognized. Hopefully just a temporary bug..

Anyone who has this just spam click login till it gives you the password screen
Artillery spawned from the forges of Hell
Romance_us
Profile Joined March 2006
Seychelles1806 Posts
July 17 2010 22:48 GMT
#5694
Right now I'm having an issue where my partner is always dropping after I patched.. I can't play a game hahaha. Anybody else experiencing this?
Notes and feelings, numbers and reason. The ultimate equilibrium.
opkoad
Profile Joined May 2010
United States28 Posts
July 17 2010 22:54 GMT
#5695
Probably just giving players time to finish their games and log out before rebooting the servers with the new patch.
Cajun2k1
Profile Joined May 2010
Netherlands399 Posts
July 17 2010 23:00 GMT
#5696
Hope this patchupdate goes smoother then other's we've experienced.
How can you kill, that which has no life?
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
July 17 2010 23:03 GMT
#5697
So everyone's getting kicked out like me?
ectonym
Profile Joined July 2010
United States147 Posts
July 17 2010 23:26 GMT
#5698
last time this unrecognizable client issue happened, Mac users like me were unable to reconnect for several long hours even after windows users were able to... let us pray to steve jobs that this doesn't happen again.

oh my update? I still cannot log in: 'Client not recognized' message.
I cannot be what I am so I become money, quarter by quarter, and live as long as I can live. "Why I Play Video Games," by Tony Barnstone. check out my design website, ectonym.com
jiabung
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States720 Posts
July 17 2010 23:27 GMT
#5699
I played two 1v1 ladder games and got dropped within the first 5 minutes of each. Shows up as a loss in my match history, but I haven't lost any points.
arb
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Noobville17922 Posts
July 17 2010 23:31 GMT
#5700
On July 18 2010 08:27 jiabung wrote:
I played two 1v1 ladder games and got dropped within the first 5 minutes of each. Shows up as a loss in my match history, but I haven't lost any points.

dropped me as i was about to win with mass thors

the 1st time i was losing but the 2nd time i wasnt
Artillery spawned from the forges of Hell
Prev 1 283 284 285 286 287 293 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
07:00
Masters Cup #151: Group B
davetesta11
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech147
ViBE53
StarCraft: Brood War
White-Ra 183
Dewaltoss 88
Hyuk 67
Bale 12
Noble 5
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm105
League of Legends
Doublelift3944
Counter-Strike
Fnx 723
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King69
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5602
Khaldor898
Liquid`Hasu675
Other Games
summit1g8489
FrodaN2299
shahzam456
KnowMe317
C9.Mang0220
ArmadaUGS125
JimRising 109
UpATreeSC95
Trikslyr42
ZombieGrub42
PPMD37
CosmosSc2 26
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream67
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH356
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix9
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie876
• Shiphtur192
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
11h 50m
Online Event
12h 50m
FEL
17h 50m
AI Arena Tournament
18h 50m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
20h 50m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 11h
INu's Battles
1d 13h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 20h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 20h
Replay Cast
2 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-01
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Proleague 2026-10-02
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.