• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:55
CEST 05:55
KST 12:55
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9081 users

Probably the closest game in StarCraft History - Page 2

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
jpak
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States5045 Posts
April 03 2010 23:04 GMT
#21
What does an optical flare icon mean, Ninja4ever?
CJ Entusman #50! #1 클템 fan TL!
lgd-haze
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Sweden547 Posts
April 03 2010 23:26 GMT
#22
On April 04 2010 08:04 jpak wrote:
What does an optical flare icon mean, Ninja4ever?


That he earned it by blinding observers!
Flying Tushin!!
Ninja4ever.
Profile Joined March 2008
France231 Posts
April 03 2010 23:41 GMT
#23
On April 04 2010 08:00 BallKicker wrote:
Sorry, do I know you?


Don't answer my question by another question, I don't need to know you to ask why you're faking a friend.
"Live as if you were to die tomorrow, learn as if you were to live for ever."
BallKicker
Profile Joined December 2009
Korea (South)84 Posts
April 03 2010 23:47 GMT
#24
Is there a 4G.KenZy on iCCup? I hardly play on iCCup anymore. Seriously. Message me on west, you can see that I am a legit account and not a spoof or the like. If you think I am spoofing or what I just said is complete bullshit, then I dont have anything to say to you. Go ahead, message me on USWest.
Raydog
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States632 Posts
April 03 2010 23:49 GMT
#25
On April 04 2010 03:21 minus_human wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 04 2010 03:15 love1another wrote:
DTs Who doesn't love'em?

Artosis.


hahaha, I lol'd
Shew
Boblion
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
France8043 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-04-04 00:09:49
April 04 2010 00:07 GMT
#26
On April 04 2010 08:47 BallKicker wrote:
Is there a 4G.KenZy on iCCup? I hardly play on iCCup anymore. Seriously. Message me on west, you can see that I am a legit account and not a spoof or the like. If you think I am spoofing or what I just said is complete bullshit, then I dont have anything to say to you. Go ahead, message me on USWest.

You are not Kenzy so why you are posting a replay of him ( or spoofing ) and saying that you have played this game ?
Trying to brag ?
fuck all those elitists brb watching streams of elite players.
BalloonFight
Profile Blog Joined May 2006
United States2007 Posts
April 04 2010 00:32 GMT
#27
On April 04 2010 09:07 Boblion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 04 2010 08:47 BallKicker wrote:
Is there a 4G.KenZy on iCCup? I hardly play on iCCup anymore. Seriously. Message me on west, you can see that I am a legit account and not a spoof or the like. If you think I am spoofing or what I just said is complete bullshit, then I dont have anything to say to you. Go ahead, message me on USWest.

You are not Kenzy so why you are posting a replay of him ( or spoofing ) and saying that you have played this game ?
Trying to brag ?


Pretty sure he's saying that he has that name and he isn't aware of the other player who is not exactly well known. Calm down with the national pride.
BallKicker
Profile Joined December 2009
Korea (South)84 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-04-04 00:40:53
April 04 2010 00:36 GMT
#28
No, no no no!!!
Whisper me on USWest. I will tell you all that I am in fact Ballkicker (my account here).
That is not a reply of this "Kenzy" that I never knew about. Just message me on USWest. I am not spoofing or anything.

EDIT: Here is how I got my account name:
Someone on the "Post Your Cheese, Rush, Mass Games" posted a replay of people named
MouChoir)Vert
4G.KenZy
4G.Ninja
and someone else who I forget.
I decided to get a new account because I had too many people who hated me on my previous account. I remember that replay I watched and I thought 4G.KenZy was a pretty cool name.
So then, I hit "Create new account", typed in 4G.KenZy and voila! It wasnt taken. I was surprised, at the moment I was thinking that maybe he was on iCCup or his account expired on USWest.

Seriously, I am sorry for being an "imposter", if I knew that this 4G.KenZy was famous(?) I would have averted that name choice and gone for something else. Like I said, I am sorry for this. I guess having people like Ninja4ever hate me on TL forever is the price I pay for "impersonating" someone else.
Bibbit
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Canada5377 Posts
April 04 2010 00:50 GMT
#29
You owned yourself so hard with that 4th manner pylon. Like right before it went up, you threw like three or four probes behind it.

+ Show Spoiler +
Sick game anyways, I was almost positive that observer was gonna make it out.
k20a
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Canada412 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-04-04 01:59:35
April 04 2010 01:58 GMT
#30
I will post a very epic zvz where i beat mutas with lings from a 4 pool.
What? you say?
gimme a min to find/upload rep

http://repdepot.net/replay.php?id=24388&key=9bedb4

I am dankalicious
"It's like that one time Luke Skywalker threw the ring in to Mordor to kill Hitler, or something" - Tasteless
Au
Profile Joined April 2009
Japan19 Posts
April 04 2010 02:07 GMT
#31
You could've holded the ramp until cannon finished If you kept ur 3 goons and 1zeal at ramp.
Im free to be whatever I
Bibbit
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Canada5377 Posts
April 04 2010 02:40 GMT
#32
On April 04 2010 10:58 k20a wrote:
I will post a very epic zvz where i beat mutas with lings from a 4 pool.
What? you say?
gimme a min to find/upload rep

http://repdepot.net/replay.php?id=24388&key=9bedb4

I am dankalicious


This game was pretty awesome. Its such a great feeling to win after the other guy says something like "manner please" or, in your case "get out noob"
GrkMagas
Profile Joined May 2007
United States48 Posts
April 04 2010 03:11 GMT
#33
LOL sorry to burst your bubble mR. B- pro but you hacked that game plain and simple. Easy to do something when you know what your opponent is going. I've played plenty of hackers on battle.net which is why I started playing iccup -- WHEN you vs a suspected hacker on bnet 70% of the time they won't have any hotkeys because they're using the selection hack. Now you could've tried to hide it by only maphacking but you had to go the extra mile, also auto-mine is a nice touch, I would expect a D- player to rally his workers toward the minerals, not wait for the worker to come out, wait a second, AND then go mine...

THEN the best of all, you run straight for the robo bay without any knowledge of an existing probe. HE brought that probe down there while you were trapped in your base. YOU had no vision and ran straight to it, when this was supposed to be a base-trade.

Why send those 2 dts to the bottom mineral only, and not search the top mineral with the 2 extra dts? At this point of the game he never had vision of either of those spots(check his vision)

Oh but no my friends, for he knew nothing was hidden at the top mineral expo, he brought those 2 dts STRAIGHT into his opponents base to HACK AWAY!


OH YES PUN INTENDED!!
CommanderFluffy
Profile Joined June 2008
Taiwan1059 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-04-04 03:30:56
April 04 2010 03:30 GMT
#34
On April 04 2010 05:15 emucxg wrote:
B- with 0 hotkeys ??


this.

I dont know how you knew the robo bay was down south like that either, and the fact you sent 2 DTs is strange too. If i was looking for proxies, i would split up my DTs to cover more ground.

Maybe it was just lucky draw.

edit: this was on bnet?
Pain is temporary, but glory is forever.
krndandaman
Profile Joined August 2009
Mozambique16569 Posts
April 04 2010 03:44 GMT
#35
--- Nuked ---
grobo
Profile Blog Joined February 2007
Japan6199 Posts
April 04 2010 03:53 GMT
#36
Hahahaha this is hilarious, good job OP!
We make signature, then defense it.
De4ngus
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States6533 Posts
April 04 2010 03:58 GMT
#37
LOL what kind of fail is this. Steal someone's name then hack. GJ
GANDHISAUCE
NewStart
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada35 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-04-04 04:08:26
April 04 2010 04:07 GMT
#38
What an awful person the OP is. Shit can't believe he has the nerve to fucking post this. Hackers alone piss me off. and he thought he had a good game when he fucking hacked through it.
RebirthOfLeGenD
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
USA5860 Posts
April 04 2010 04:11 GMT
#39
On April 04 2010 05:21 Pyrrhuloxia wrote:
Won't spoil how this one ends... I am D-, opponent is D.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/51715/OMG.rep

I remember you showing me this game.

LOOOOOOOOOOL. Sorry man, PvP is a bitch match up.
Be a man, Become a Legend. TL Mafia Forum Ask for access!!
obesechicken13
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States10467 Posts
April 04 2010 04:14 GMT
#40
looool for hacking and smurfing?
I think in our modern age technology has evolved to become more addictive. The things that don't give us pleasure aren't used as much. Work was never meant to be fun, but doing it makes us happier in the long run.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 5m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft425
RuFF_SC2 203
Nina 92
-ZergGirl 80
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2235
Bale 18
yabsab 14
Terrorterran 9
Shuttle 0
Dota 2
LuMiX1
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 1157
taco 390
minikerr14
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox754
Other Games
summit1g7628
JimRising 672
Day[9].tv471
C9.Mang0288
WinterStarcraft287
Maynarde152
Sick148
Livibee144
ViBE107
ArmadaUGS44
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick936
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream162
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Response 11
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 5
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota217
League of Legends
• Stunt302
Other Games
• Day9tv471
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
7h 5m
Stellar Fest
9h 5m
The PondCast
1d 6h
OSC
1d 9h
Stellar Fest
1d 9h
OSC
1d 20h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
[ Show More ]
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.