• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:20
CEST 14:20
KST 21:20
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War625.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion Rollback Netcode in Brood War TL Sidebar missing streams [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7151 users

Starcraft 2 Replays Thread - Page 9

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 119 Next
shindigs
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States4795 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-02-22 11:04:15
February 22 2010 11:02 GMT
#161
http://www.mediafire.com/?mw2mytgymyz

I win by a fucking hair with epic roach tactics. Definitely check this out please because I CANNOT FUCKING BELIEVE I WON THIS

EDIT: AND PERFECT POST TO GET MY ZERGLING ICON UPGRADE HOLY SHIT I'M STILL PUMPED
Photographer@shindags || twitch.tv/shindigs
PokePill
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United States1048 Posts
February 22 2010 11:34 GMT
#162
On February 22 2010 18:43 geno wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 22 2010 13:25 Broodie wrote:
lol everyone has to watch the KHB VS ARTOSIS replay it's sooooooo classic roflflfllf

(kinghillbilly)

omg this was an amazing replay. I really didn't see it coming, but omg so classic.


I just laughed my ass off in his game vs Kiwi. I didn't even knew the thor was carried like that lol.
Bob123
Profile Joined October 2006
Korea (North)259 Posts
February 22 2010 13:20 GMT
#163
Anyone got a game featuring some high-tech zerg units, specifically Ultralisks but others also appreciated? The games I've seen so far mostly feature zerglings, banelings, hydras and roaches. Cheers!
[-Bluewolf-]
Profile Blog Joined January 2003
United States609 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-02-22 13:55:11
February 22 2010 13:47 GMT
#164
As there is only one PvP replay posted: KiWiKaKi_Bluewolf_PvP.SC2Replay

Bluewolf Vs KiWiKaki (both Platinum League)
Protoss vs Protoss
Map: Blistering Sands


On February 22 2010 22:20 Bob123 wrote:
Anyone got a game featuring some high-tech zerg units, specifically Ultralisks but others also appreciated? The games I've seen so far mostly feature zerglings, banelings, hydras and roaches. Cheers!


The best that I have is a PvZ where Zerg eventually gets mutas:
ColdLogic_Bluewolf_PvZ.SC2Replay

ColdLogic vs Bluewolf
Zerg Vs Protoss
Map: Blistering Sands
The melody of logic always plays the notes of truth.
Bob123
Profile Joined October 2006
Korea (North)259 Posts
February 22 2010 14:17 GMT
#165
Cheers)

Also interested in other high-tech units such as Battle cruiser, carrier, colossus, high templar; They dont get much play time!
hugolazo
Profile Joined February 2010
Chile1 Post
February 22 2010 14:24 GMT
#166


Men i still can't wacht replay plis can some1 put the entire cache folder from C/ to cache plis i really dont know the folder and i dont haveit i create it but did'nt works "temp" error etc plis help or some1 put the link already with the opcion replays ready plis help!!!
la floridaa
lgn!
Profile Joined February 2010
Italy224 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-02-22 17:03:57
February 22 2010 14:31 GMT
#167
Ret (random-terran) vs Lgn (protoss)

http://www.2shared.com/file/11583435/1561f353/legvsret.html
화이팅
Paladia
Profile Joined August 2003
802 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-02-22 16:05:38
February 22 2010 15:07 GMT
#168
On February 22 2010 20:02 shindigs wrote:
http://www.mediafire.com/?mw2mytgymyz

I win by a fucking hair with epic roach tactics. Definitely check this out please because I CANNOT FUCKING BELIEVE I WON THIS

EDIT: AND PERFECT POST TO GET MY ZERGLING ICON UPGRADE HOLY SHIT I'M STILL PUMPED
Your so called "epic roach tactics" means to burrow and unburrow roaches, which is just using the unit as intended?

I'm all for people posting replays but please don't blow your own trumpet screaming out in caps how epic it is when its just some 40 APM guys half-AFKing using the units normally.
I can no longer rest under the tree of wisdom, since you have axed down the roots feeding it.
shin ken
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Germany614 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-02-22 17:07:37
February 22 2010 15:44 GMT
#169
(P) mTw.Taker vs. (P) GaB.ThomasG on Kulas Ravine

Tak3r is already towerrushing :D

http://www.mediafire.com/?txntedljgkw

(For those who don't know - taker was the god of orc towerrushes in WC3 until they were nerved by blizzard.)
starcraft911
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
Korea (South)1263 Posts
February 22 2010 16:24 GMT
#170
On February 22 2010 22:20 Bob123 wrote:
Anyone got a game featuring some high-tech zerg units, specifically Ultralisks but others also appreciated? The games I've seen so far mostly feature zerglings, banelings, hydras and roaches. Cheers!


if you download KHBs replay pack there is one where he opens baneling/ling vs a T on scrapyard (i think the T is named organized) and then follows it up with corruptor/broodlord. It's the only game i've seen broodlords used aside from the ones i've played myself.
amanet
Profile Joined December 2007
Croatia334 Posts
February 22 2010 16:27 GMT
#171
KBH will be SC2 bonjwa
bioboyAT
Profile Joined July 2004
Austria1765 Posts
February 22 2010 16:28 GMT
#172
On February 23 2010 00:44 shin ken wrote:
Tak3r is already towerrushing :D

http://www.mediafire.com/?txntedljgkw

(For those who don't know - taker was the god of orc towerrushes in WC3 until they were nerved by blizzard.)


please always state what MU it is
Milchmann | DeadVessel: Milchmann pwns. I fail.
Liquid`Jinro
Profile Blog Joined September 2002
Sweden33719 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-02-22 16:34:17
February 22 2010 16:31 GMT
#173
On February 22 2010 20:02 shindigs wrote:
http://www.mediafire.com/?mw2mytgymyz

I win by a fucking hair with epic roach tactics. Definitely check this out please because I CANNOT FUCKING BELIEVE I WON THIS

EDIT: AND PERFECT POST TO GET MY ZERGLING ICON UPGRADE HOLY SHIT I'M STILL PUMPED

Opponents race? Will check out myself later but it helps me for sorting if you post both...

On February 22 2010 23:31 lgn! wrote:
Ret (random) vs Lgn (protoss)

http://www.2shared.com/file/11583435/1561f353/legvsret.html

Thx, can you tell me what race ret randomed as tho ?
On February 23 2010 00:44 shin ken wrote:
Tak3r is already towerrushing :D

http://www.mediafire.com/?txntedljgkw

(For those who don't know - taker was the god of orc towerrushes in WC3 until they were nerved by blizzard.)

Races?
Moderatortell the guy that interplanatar interaction is pivotal to terrans variety of optionitudals in the pre-midgame preperatories as well as the protosstinal deterriggation of elite zergling strikes - Stimey n | Formerly FrozenArbiter
Eury
Profile Joined December 2008
Sweden1126 Posts
February 22 2010 16:32 GMT
#174
On February 23 2010 01:27 amanet wrote:
KBH will be SC2 bonjwa


Diablo 3 more likely!
lgn!
Profile Joined February 2010
Italy224 Posts
February 22 2010 17:04 GMT
#175
On February 22 2010 23:31 lgn! wrote:
Ret (random) vs Lgn (protoss)

http://www.2shared.com/file/11583435/1561f353/legvsret.html


edited my last post ^^
화이팅
shin ken
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Germany614 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-02-22 17:08:20
February 22 2010 17:06 GMT
#176
On February 23 2010 01:31 FrozenArbiter wrote:
Races?


Sry
edited the post as well
Tyrannon
Profile Joined February 2010
Germany113 Posts
February 22 2010 17:21 GMT
#177
I´d like to see a replay with some Raven-Action. Anything out there?
Roq
Profile Joined July 2009
6 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-02-22 18:18:19
February 22 2010 18:17 GMT
#178
I noticed there weren't a lot of TvT's, and this was probably my best TvT so here it is. This is 28 mins and you will get to see more then tier 1 unit spam. I'm not pro or anything but I think this is a pretty good game with some back and forth action.

Jared (T) vs Downwhere (T)
[url blocked]
Haemonculus
Profile Blog Joined November 2004
United States6980 Posts
February 22 2010 18:29 GMT
#179
Another long ass TvT!

[url blocked]

I was a bit behind at start, but I thought I did pretty well. My hellion harass was doing a *lot* of damage throughout the game, but I suppose I underestimated the effect automine has on replacing workers. He built his econ back up so quickly.

Anyway, watch for lots of BC/Thor/Tank/Viking/Banshee crazyness!

Any tips would be great too, I haven't played too much terran yet!
I admire your commitment to being *very* oily
eXigent.
Profile Blog Joined February 2007
Canada2419 Posts
February 22 2010 18:29 GMT
#180
On February 22 2010 22:20 Bob123 wrote:
Anyone got a game featuring some high-tech zerg units, specifically Ultralisks but others also appreciated? The games I've seen so far mostly feature zerglings, banelings, hydras and roaches. Cheers!


Check out the game posted on the first page.

Frozenarbiter vs forsti. (TvZ)

That game goes into lategame with ultralisks being used. (man they are huge on the screen lol)
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 119 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
herO vs ByuNLIVE!
CranKy Ducklings203
SHIN 151
CranKy Ducklings SOOP53
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 391
ByuN 311
SHIN 151
Railgan 46
MindelVK 24
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 71593
Calm 11519
Rain 2490
Bisu 1455
FanTaSy 867
soO 542
Stork 532
Shuttle 434
Soma 264
Rush 246
[ Show more ]
Snow 205
firebathero 188
Last 144
Light 103
Mind 83
Pusan 73
Sea.KH 65
ToSsGirL 43
hero 40
Bale 40
Sharp 37
Trap 36
Killer 32
Hm[arnc] 31
Mong 30
Free 28
sorry 24
Aegong 20
Shine 20
yabsab 18
zelot 17
Noble 15
HiyA 14
Sacsri 13
IntoTheRainbow 11
Sexy 11
scan(afreeca) 7
Dota 2
Gorgc8475
Dendi524
League of Legends
Reynor133
Counter-Strike
fl0m1316
x6flipin714
byalli649
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King69
Other Games
gofns29385
singsing2187
B2W.Neo573
Pyrionflax244
ToD129
Trikslyr25
Chillindude9
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV251
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• 3DClanTV 79
• Gemini_19 13
• Dystopia_ 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
• Response 0
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV538
League of Legends
• Jankos3096
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1148
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
2h 40m
BSL Open Qualifier
6h 40m
BSL Open Qualifier
6h 40m
OSC
10h 40m
Replay Cast
10h 40m
OSC
23h 40m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 22h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.