• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:07
CEST 15:07
KST 22:07
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War625.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion Rollback Netcode in Brood War TL Sidebar missing streams [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8049 users

Starcraft 2 Replays Thread - Page 34

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
Prev 1 32 33 34 35 36 119 Next
CharlieMurphy
Profile Blog Joined March 2006
United States22895 Posts
March 07 2010 08:39 GMT
#661
On March 07 2010 17:36 blizzind wrote:
how do you even watch replays? there's no replay folder or anything and choosing open with - starcraft 2 doesn't work.

lol, once you are online. There is a camera looking icon, click that..
..and then I would, ya know, check em'. (Aka SpoR)
blizzind
Profile Joined February 2010
United States642 Posts
March 07 2010 08:51 GMT
#662
On March 07 2010 17:39 CharlieMurphy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2010 17:36 blizzind wrote:
how do you even watch replays? there's no replay folder or anything and choosing open with - starcraft 2 doesn't work.

lol, once you are online. There is a camera looking icon, click that..


i can only watch my own replays though. not possible currently to load from anywhere else.
Irrelevant
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United States2364 Posts
March 07 2010 09:01 GMT
#663
go to my documents and look for Sc2 beta, then go to the replay folder and save them in there, or download the replay file and just drag it over the sc2.exe icon and it should load it up
iCE3
Profile Joined March 2010
Australia6 Posts
March 07 2010 09:04 GMT
#664
C:\Documents and Settings\NAME\My Documents\StarCraft II Beta\Replays
Hansel
Profile Joined February 2010
Germany311 Posts
March 07 2010 09:32 GMT
#665
On March 07 2010 07:55 Hrrrrm wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2010 07:00 Hansel wrote:
On March 07 2010 04:58 Todie wrote:
Dear beta testers.

be aware that the cache files required to view replays from patch 3(/4) are still not easily available (if they are online anywhere)); for non-testers to be able to view reps, we must either launch a game patched to only patch 2 from a machine that is offline or wait until someone - ANYONE provides the updated version of the cache folder from the latest patch.



cahe for patch 4: http://rapidshare.com/files/359921866/Cache.rar.html
edit: dunno if i got all the maps since i dont do 2vs2 (real men fight mano y mano).


Limit has been reached. Can you upload it to megaupload.com which is a bit less restrictive? Would appreciate it very much.


There you go: [url blocked]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CV_hDyfmEw4
Tangsta
Profile Joined November 2007
Australia68 Posts
March 07 2010 09:44 GMT
#666
Thank you, Hansel!
Psyonic_Reaver
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
United States4343 Posts
March 07 2010 10:38 GMT
#667
On March 07 2010 12:33 Sejong wrote:
Is there a way to view old commentary from some of the livestreams like psyionic reaver or something? I couldnt figure that out..


http://www.justin.tv/iccup/all?kind=all&filter=all&order=most_recent
So wait? I'm bad? =(
ffswowsucks
Profile Blog Joined August 2005
Greece2298 Posts
March 07 2010 11:35 GMT
#668
23 minute PvT / Finally I know what to do against bio/ immortal/zeal/whatever combo is good and also key is colosus. then I switch to carriers because I just love carriers against terrans. carriers seems to be unstoppable. (not mentioning the strenght of carriers in this particular replay just in general in what ive seen so far)

ffswowsucks (P) vs KlausDieter (T) / Desert Oasis / Patch 4
http://himan.pl/download.php?id=66

Terran in particular is a notoriously strong race for a no brain skillhand bot style.
Vectraat
Profile Joined March 2010
Canada14 Posts
March 07 2010 13:05 GMT
#669
Why when I try to watch any of these games or any 2v2's for that matter do I get this error upon loading the replays?

**Temp** One or more files which are needed to play this game are not available locally. They must be downloaded first.

????

Obviously I have all these maps. These are the standard Blizzard maps so I'm not missing the maps? What could cause this? Help appreciated.


On February 24 2010 05:28 sjon03 wrote:
Here's 8 2v2 replays of my partner Shusaku and I playing in Platinum League Division 8. We hit Rank 1 last night after these games. I was streaming these live last night so be sure to watch the stream if you like what you see here! Don't mind the in-game chat, we're just having fun~ Enjoy!

[image loading]JessicaJung [image loading]Shusaku 2v2 zip of these 8 games
Download

[image loading]JessicaJung [image loading]Shusaku vs [image loading]Cones [image loading]hybillisk
Map: Lost Temple
Download

[image loading]JessicaJung [image loading]Shusaku vs [image loading]HotBid [image loading]Lorelei
Map: Twilight Fortress
Download

[image loading]JessicaJung [image loading]Shusaku vs [image loading]HotBid [image loading]Lorelei
Map: Metalopolis
Download

[image loading]JessicaJung [image loading]Shusaku vs [image loading]Earthmonk [image loading]Windmonk
Map: Metalopolis
Download

[image loading]JessicaJung [image loading]Shusaku vs [image loading]Cold [image loading]BurnZ
Map: Lost Temple
Download

[image loading]JessicaJung [image loading]Shusaku vs [image loading]NIM [image loading]Latis
Map: Metalopolis
Download

[image loading]JessicaJung [image loading]Shusaku vs [image loading]Kirb [image loading]Fallen
Map: Kulas Ravine
Download

[image loading]JessicaJung [image loading]Shusaku vs [image loading]Dark [image loading]Nostalgia
Map: Metalopolis
Download

Hrrrrm
Profile Joined March 2010
United States2081 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-03-07 13:13:22
March 07 2010 13:12 GMT
#670
You're missing files from a certain patch more than likely. Go into your C:\Program Files\StarCraft II Beta\Versions folder and you should have 5 "Base" folders numbered 13891, 14093, 14133, 14219, and 14259. If any of those are missing that's what's causing the problem.

Someone will have to upload the folders you are missing unless you are in the beta which then blizz servers should be able to send you the files.
alot = a lot (TWO WORDS)
Vectraat
Profile Joined March 2010
Canada14 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-03-07 13:18:04
March 07 2010 13:16 GMT
#671
Thanks for the response.

I have those 5 base folders that you suggest. And I am in the beta...

So I don't know why it's not working?

I can get any 1v1 replay working but not the 2v2's.

Do I just put the 2v2 replays in the replays/recent folder? I mean that should work if it's working for 1v1 replays...
Hrrrrm
Profile Joined March 2010
United States2081 Posts
March 07 2010 13:24 GMT
#672
On March 07 2010 22:16 Vectraat wrote:
Thanks for the response.

I have those 5 base folders that you suggest. And I am in the beta...

So I don't know why it's not working?

I can get any 1v1 replay working but not the 2v2's.

Do I just put the 2v2 replays in the replays/recent folder? I mean that should work if it's working for 1v1 replays...


That's strange, I remember seeing some people having problems with 2v2 replays and I think it was discovered that because of the spawn locations inputs in the map they were different. I would suggest maybe loading some custom 2v2 maps with a friend and maybe it'll download them and then the replays should work.

Other than that I'm all out of ideas or you could possibly download the cache files that are floating around in this thread as well.
alot = a lot (TWO WORDS)
Redunzl
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
862 Posts
March 07 2010 13:44 GMT
#673
i recommend this one
[url blocked]
Vectraat
Profile Joined March 2010
Canada14 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-03-07 14:05:41
March 07 2010 13:54 GMT
#674
On March 07 2010 22:24 Hrrrrm wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2010 22:16 Vectraat wrote:
Thanks for the response.

I have those 5 base folders that you suggest. And I am in the beta...

So I don't know why it's not working?

I can get any 1v1 replay working but not the 2v2's.

Do I just put the 2v2 replays in the replays/recent folder? I mean that should work if it's working for 1v1 replays...


That's strange, I remember seeing some people having problems with 2v2 replays and I think it was discovered that because of the spawn locations inputs in the map they were different. I would suggest maybe loading some custom 2v2 maps with a friend and maybe it'll download them and then the replays should work.

Other than that I'm all out of ideas or you could possibly download the cache files that are floating around in this thread as well.


Ok I downloaded a cache file from this thread - It's just a folder that says "Cache" zipped up.
In it there's individual folders with different names... I.e. ff, fa, f6, ef .........etc.....
When I open those folders there's the S2QL files. I tried just removing the ff, fa, f6, ef files from the Cache folder that was zipped up and placing them into the cache folder located at My Documents\StarCraft II Beta\Maps\Cache

Is that the right way to do it? Anyway I did that and still not working. (
Why is this such a pain in the ass. Hehe

Ahh I just read in another post that you put the cache files here: Local Settings\Application Data\Blizzard Entertainment\Battle.net\Cache

Which is great so I did that, but I already have all those cache files unfortunately. Soooo I still must be missing some cache files but the OP to that post said that they were all of the cache files available in the game.
torimaru
Profile Joined February 2010
Norway4 Posts
March 07 2010 14:25 GMT
#675
Here's a replay from one of my games, I'll admit its Silver league, but I think most of you will want to see it.
http://www.mediafire.com/?unjqlzii0fj

Torimaru Protoss + Dorimeh Zerg
vs
draggi Zerg + RaV Terran

(I dunno how to do them fancy race icons..)
wintergt
Profile Joined February 2010
Belgium1335 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-03-07 16:16:54
March 07 2010 16:10 GMT
#676
On March 07 2010 18:32 Hansel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2010 07:55 Hrrrrm wrote:
Limit has been reached. Can you upload it to megaupload.com which is a bit less restrictive? Would appreciate it very much.


There you go: [url blocked]

540kB this is the wrong cache. Seems quite a few people make this mistake, I don't even have to download this one to know it's just .bin files. Anyway the correct cache with the actual maps has already been uploaded on a previous page, here it is again for those interested:

[url blocked]

On March 07 2010 22:54 Vectraat wrote:

Ok I downloaded a cache file from this thread - It's just a folder that says "Cache" zipped up.
In it there's individual folders with different names... I.e. ff, fa, f6, ef .........etc.....
When I open those folders there's the S2QL files. I tried just removing the ff, fa, f6, ef files from the Cache folder that was zipped up and placing them into the cache folder located at My Documents\StarCraft II Beta\Maps\Cache

Wrong cache and also the mistake Hansel made. The cache you need is at:

C:\Users\[username]\AppData\Local\Blizzard Entertainment\Battle.net\Cache
here i am
zealing
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Canada806 Posts
March 07 2010 16:13 GMT
#677
do people even look at the pages in a thread? or just run down to comment lol
Think you got lag? It took Jesus 3 days to respawn.
LaMbaL
Profile Joined March 2010
Netherlands7 Posts
March 07 2010 16:57 GMT
#678
Finally found a way to beat Zerg as Protoss, was a pretty nice game

(P) Lateralus vs (Z) Life on Kulas Ravine

http://www.mediafire.com/?bmkbywtniee
Oh, its true!
EuroElf
Profile Joined January 2010
Croatia19 Posts
March 07 2010 17:27 GMT
#679
Started playing just yesterday, but here are some replays. Dont expect to much.

http://www.mediafire.com/?thidmfrizin

SickofitAll (T)/citRy (T) vs Hysterisk (P)/Funkysoul (P) on map Twilight Fortress
SickofitAll (T) vs dvadvavose (T) on map Kulas Ravine
SickofitAll (T)/Spirit (Z) vs matt (P)/Evilicius (P) on map Kulas Ravine
SickofitAll (T)/CoDi (T) vs Eljack (T)/pustuleverte (Z) on map Twilight Fortress
SickofitAll (T)/Brisingr(P) vs George (T)/Frogman (P) on map Metalopolis


Kaniol
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Poland5551 Posts
March 07 2010 18:15 GMT
#680
(T) Kaniol vs (P) RedTosS on Kulas Ravine - fast banshees
http://www.mediafire.com/?ok0immkhgim
Prev 1 32 33 34 35 36 119 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 53m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 601
Railgan 59
MindelVK 28
Codebar 1
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 68375
Calm 10808
Rain 2418
Bisu 2226
FanTaSy 800
Stork 671
Rush 506
soO 481
Soma 247
Snow 218
[ Show more ]
firebathero 213
Last 177
Light 109
Mind 95
hero 88
Pusan 86
Sharp 56
Free 42
ToSsGirL 41
Trap 39
Bale 36
Mong 31
Hm[arnc] 29
Aegong 22
zelot 19
Sexy 16
HiyA 15
yabsab 15
Noble 14
Sacsri 12
Shine 12
IntoTheRainbow 9
scan(afreeca) 7
Rock 5
Terrorterran 5
Icarus 4
Dota 2
Gorgc8962
Dendi825
Counter-Strike
fl0m2871
byalli1101
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King94
Other Games
gofns36704
singsing2300
B2W.Neo635
Liquid`RaSZi338
Pyrionflax246
Beastyqt135
Hui .113
Trikslyr45
Chillindude18
Happy8
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV223
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• 3DClanTV 104
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP39
• Response 10
• Dystopia_ 7
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV452
League of Legends
• Jankos3116
• Nemesis2920
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1238
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
1h 53m
BSL Open Qualifier
5h 53m
BSL Open Qualifier
5h 53m
OSC
9h 53m
Replay Cast
9h 53m
OSC
22h 53m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 21h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.