• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:53
CEST 07:53
KST 14:53
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War435.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror TL Sidebar missing streams Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9423 users

Starcraft 2 Replays Thread - Page 26

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
Prev 1 24 25 26 27 28 119 Next
p1ng
Profile Joined February 2010
Germany53 Posts
March 02 2010 21:56 GMT
#501
On March 03 2010 05:17 Lobbo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 02 2010 15:40 Tomed wrote:
drscorp (P) vs. KHB (Z) @ Lost Temple

Long game with lots of Infestors.

drscorp (P) vs. KHB (T) @ Blistering Sands

Another crazy game. I can't even explain this one, just watch it.


Blistering Sands game is an understatement of crazy, it is M-o-t-h-e-r-f-u-c-k-i-n-g AWESOME!


He's the king! Let's praise him and his fortresses!
MrNuby
Profile Joined March 2010
Sweden40 Posts
March 02 2010 22:39 GMT
#502
As I think it is annoying using megaupload and all sites where you have to wait 30s, can't direct link or anything else I have setup an FTP-account that anyone here on team liquid can use to upload their replays to. The account has 100GB dedicated to it, so there shouldn't be any problems regarding space. Anything that isn't replays will be deleted unless I've been asked before in a private message here.

1) Connect to:
nubbe.mine.nu:21001
Username: liquid
Password: sc2replays

2) Create a directory with your TL handle/Battle.net handle. whichever you prefer.
3) Create subdirs for each matchup if you want. Otherwise just upload your replays in the directory with your name.
4) Make a post here with links to the replays.
A link to a replay would look like this:
ftp ://liquid:sc2replays@nubbe.mine.nu:21001/username/replayname.SC2replay - only without the space between the ftp and ://

5) In case of patch: I will make a subdir in your directory and move previously uploaded replays there.

Best regards,
Nick
drscorp
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
United States29 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-03-03 00:09:59
March 03 2010 00:09 GMT
#503
On March 03 2010 06:56 p1ng wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 03 2010 05:17 Lobbo wrote:
On March 02 2010 15:40 Tomed wrote:
drscorp (P) vs. KHB (Z) @ Lost Temple

Long game with lots of Infestors.

drscorp (P) vs. KHB (T) @ Blistering Sands

Another crazy game. I can't even explain this one, just watch it.


Blistering Sands game is an understatement of crazy, it is M-o-t-h-e-r-f-u-c-k-i-n-g AWESOME!


He's the king! Let's praise him and his fortresses!

hah, I realized after the game I probably shoulda spent my 2k gas/minerals in the bank on immortals
wintergt
Profile Joined February 2010
Belgium1335 Posts
March 03 2010 02:51 GMT
#504
On March 03 2010 09:09 drscorp wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 03 2010 06:56 p1ng wrote:
On March 03 2010 05:17 Lobbo wrote:
On March 02 2010 15:40 Tomed wrote:
drscorp (P) vs. KHB (Z) @ Lost Temple

Long game with lots of Infestors.

drscorp (P) vs. KHB (T) @ Blistering Sands

Another crazy game. I can't even explain this one, just watch it.


Blistering Sands game is an understatement of crazy, it is M-o-t-h-e-r-f-u-c-k-i-n-g AWESOME!


He's the king! Let's praise him and his fortresses!

hah, I realized after the game I probably shoulda spent my 2k gas/minerals in the bank on immortals

Haha best game ever, shows how great sc2 already is . KHB massed two things this game and no way can you ever guess what.
here i am
Anther
Profile Joined March 2010
United States87 Posts
March 03 2010 03:41 GMT
#505
That game was soo entertaining. =]
Haemonculus
Profile Blog Joined November 2004
United States6980 Posts
March 03 2010 04:10 GMT
#506
Haemonculus (Z) vs OMGPLO (P)

[url blocked]

PHOENIX ARE SO ANNOYING OMG OMG OMG PICK UP MY DRONES AND SHOOT THEM LOL. PICK UP MY QUEENS AND KILL THEM. PICK UP MY HYDRA. PICK UP MY EVERYTHING. VERY GOOD HARASS UNIT OMG lol
I admire your commitment to being *very* oily
Liquid`Jinro
Profile Blog Joined September 2002
Sweden33719 Posts
March 03 2010 04:18 GMT
#507
On March 03 2010 07:39 MrNuby wrote:
As I think it is annoying using megaupload and all sites where you have to wait 30s, can't direct link or anything else I have setup an FTP-account that anyone here on team liquid can use to upload their replays to. The account has 100GB dedicated to it, so there shouldn't be any problems regarding space. Anything that isn't replays will be deleted unless I've been asked before in a private message here.

1) Connect to:
nubbe.mine.nu:21001
Username: liquid
Password: sc2replays

2) Create a directory with your TL handle/Battle.net handle. whichever you prefer.
3) Create subdirs for each matchup if you want. Otherwise just upload your replays in the directory with your name.
4) Make a post here with links to the replays.
A link to a replay would look like this:
ftp ://liquid:sc2replays@nubbe.mine.nu:21001/username/replayname.SC2replay - only without the space between the ftp and ://

5) In case of patch: I will make a subdir in your directory and move previously uploaded replays there.

Best regards,
Nick

Very nice sir! I'll add it to the OP.
Moderatortell the guy that interplanatar interaction is pivotal to terrans variety of optionitudals in the pre-midgame preperatories as well as the protosstinal deterriggation of elite zergling strikes - Stimey n | Formerly FrozenArbiter
diehilde
Profile Joined September 2008
Germany1596 Posts
March 03 2010 04:59 GMT
#508
On March 02 2010 17:17 TieN.nS) wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 02 2010 15:05 damenmofa wrote:
Just finished an epic 45 minute 2on2 with my ally Flipstar against good old FiSheYe and his ally.

Its got fisheye and its got _epic_ storms, what can you possibly want more? ^^

diehilde(Z) / Flipstar(P) vs FiSheYe(P) / pLaGuE(T) @ Lost Temple


Is this a fake FiSheYe? Level of play is very poor throughout the replay and I don't understand how you and your partner failed to win in under 10 minutes against a fast expand Terran and fast tech Protoss.

lol.. no i think its the real fisheye and I think the game was actually at a decent level for 2on2. We played them 4 times and went 3-1, before we had killed the partner of the fast expanding T twice in under 10 mins, but they used those games to perfect their timing and get enough cannons up. Honestly what are u supposed to do early against planetary fortress and a ramp with 4 cannons??
Savior: "I will cheat everyone again in SC2!" - SCII Beta Tester
relee
Profile Joined March 2010
United States1 Post
March 03 2010 05:21 GMT
#509
Could someone please point me to a relatively recent cache file? I can't watch newer replays and have used caches and instructions posted on this site and others to no avail. Thank you for the help and for the excellent replays.
Sic semper tyrannis
GTR
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
51698 Posts
March 03 2010 05:27 GMT
#510
On March 02 2010 22:11 Sfydjklm wrote:
http://www.goodgame.ru/demos.php?ocd=view&id=22073

ra, but i think its last patch, from feb 23rd ku ku



http://www.goodgame.ru/demos.php?ocd=view&id=22088

brat-Ok i believe from both patches(says 70 games in desc didnt download yet).


in the bratok pack there is a crazy ass 1hr long tvt on LT.... ridiculous game with bc's, vikings and ghosts.
Commentator
CharlieMurphy
Profile Blog Joined March 2006
United States22895 Posts
March 03 2010 06:13 GMT
#511
Anyone got any CowGoMoo reps? Specifically TvZ
..and then I would, ya know, check em'. (Aka SpoR)
CowGoMoo
Profile Joined December 2006
United States428 Posts
March 03 2010 06:20 GMT
#512
On March 03 2010 15:13 CharlieMurphy wrote:
Anyone got any CowGoMoo reps? Specifically TvZ

I have a replay pack in this thread. I will probably throw up another in a couple more days once I organize my replays again and collect a few more.
PewPewPew
Profile Joined March 2010
1 Post
March 03 2010 06:29 GMT
#513
I feel like an idiot but I have the beta and I cannot for the life of me figure out how to watch downloaded reps. I tried dragging it onto the SC2 icon but it just loads the game and I log in and nothing happens after that. I tried looking for the replays on my computer that i've saved but couldnt find those in any folder that SC2 is installed in either. HALP!
Jadix
Profile Joined September 2004
United States134 Posts
March 03 2010 06:30 GMT
#514
Anyone getting the following error when trying to load replays: "One or more files needed to play this game are not available locally"

??

tried watching: drscorp (P) vs. KHB (T) @ Blistering Sands
ffswowsucks
Profile Blog Joined August 2005
Greece2298 Posts
March 03 2010 07:16 GMT
#515
On March 03 2010 15:29 PewPewPew wrote:
I feel like an idiot but I have the beta and I cannot for the life of me figure out how to watch downloaded reps. I tried dragging it onto the SC2 icon but it just loads the game and I log in and nothing happens after that. I tried looking for the replays on my computer that i've saved but couldnt find those in any folder that SC2 is installed in either. HALP!


You dont drag a .rep file onto the SC2 icon to load replays,lol.

You run the game, log in your bnet account and on the top left there is a Load Replay button. Under multiplayer read each box
Terran in particular is a notoriously strong race for a no brain skillhand bot style.
dronebabo
Profile Blog Joined December 2003
10866 Posts
March 03 2010 07:32 GMT
#516
--- Nuked ---
Dionyseus
Profile Blog Joined December 2004
United States2068 Posts
March 03 2010 07:35 GMT
#517
On March 03 2010 13:10 Haemonculus wrote:
Haemonculus (Z) vs OMGPLO (P)

[url blocked]

PHOENIX ARE SO ANNOYING OMG OMG OMG PICK UP MY DRONES AND SHOOT THEM LOL. PICK UP MY QUEENS AND KILL THEM. PICK UP MY HYDRA. PICK UP MY EVERYTHING. VERY GOOD HARASS UNIT OMG lol


lol that replay was so funny!
9/5/10 P acct: NA D 10,683 651pts 69w56L http://sc2ranks.com/char/us/290365/LetoAtreides T acct: NA D 16,137 553pts 70w67L http://sc2ranks.com/char/us/1560008/Khrone Z: NA G 16,058 465pts 28w26L http://www.sc2ranks.com/us/1997354/Omnius
Dionyseus
Profile Blog Joined December 2004
United States2068 Posts
March 03 2010 07:44 GMT
#518
On March 03 2010 06:56 p1ng wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 03 2010 05:17 Lobbo wrote:
On March 02 2010 15:40 Tomed wrote:
drscorp (P) vs. KHB (Z) @ Lost Temple

Long game with lots of Infestors.

drscorp (P) vs. KHB (T) @ Blistering Sands

Another crazy game. I can't even explain this one, just watch it.


Blistering Sands game is an understatement of crazy, it is M-o-t-h-e-r-f-u-c-k-i-n-g AWESOME!


He's the king! Let's praise him and his fortresses!


Watching the second replay I just noticed that if you choose the obs view and click on cam view it'll show exactly what that obs is looking at, pretty cool.
9/5/10 P acct: NA D 10,683 651pts 69w56L http://sc2ranks.com/char/us/290365/LetoAtreides T acct: NA D 16,137 553pts 70w67L http://sc2ranks.com/char/us/1560008/Khrone Z: NA G 16,058 465pts 28w26L http://www.sc2ranks.com/us/1997354/Omnius
Treeplant
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States214 Posts
March 03 2010 07:47 GMT
#519
On March 03 2010 15:20 CowGoMoo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 03 2010 15:13 CharlieMurphy wrote:
Anyone got any CowGoMoo reps? Specifically TvZ

I have a replay pack in this thread. I will probably throw up another in a couple more days once I organize my replays again and collect a few more.


Please do, good sir.
Insane
Profile Blog Joined November 2003
United States4991 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-03-03 23:32:02
March 03 2010 07:55 GMT
#520
Two more replays:

Lorelei (P) v KHB (Z) @ Lost Temple Link
Lorelei (P) v BOMP (Z) @ Kulas Ravine Link


KHB tries to Baneling/Ling bust me and eventually it turns into a long game 3 base P game with Phoenix harass.

BOMP ends up trying to transition into the mass Mutalisks that people complain about but it doesn't work out so well in the end for the evil Zerg.
Prev 1 24 25 26 27 28 119 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
08:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
BeSt 310
Mind 67
Bale 34
sorry 31
ZergMaN 10
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm205
League of Legends
JimRising 693
Other Games
summit1g7496
Coldzera 717
WinterStarcraft639
C9.Mang0303
Sick126
febbydoto11
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick753
BasetradeTV198
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2150
League of Legends
• Rush1319
Other Games
• Shiphtur607
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
4h 7m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
Online Event
6h 7m
AI Arena Tournament
11h 7m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
13h 7m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 4h
Patches Events
1d 9h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 13h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 13h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.