• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:15
CEST 20:15
KST 03:15
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War555.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War TL Sidebar missing streams BW General Discussion Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9223 users

Starcraft 2 Replays Thread - Page 21

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
Prev 1 19 20 21 22 23 119 Next
Tyrannon
Profile Joined February 2010
Germany113 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-02-27 21:49:11
February 27 2010 21:24 GMT
#401
Get the Cache-file a few pages before or play a customgame with each map and save the replay. i think that should work too.
Kage
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
India788 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-02-27 21:27:19
February 27 2010 21:25 GMT
#402
What do you mean cache files a few sites before?
Tyrannon
Profile Joined February 2010
Germany113 Posts
February 27 2010 21:50 GMT
#403
page 19 first post....theres a link
fevax
Profile Joined February 2010
Turkey143 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-02-27 22:04:08
February 27 2010 22:02 GMT
#404
my replay pack

Race: Zerg
SC2 ID: Josidiah(not my acc and a few more people plays on it)
SC1 ID: Fevax
Desc: Some 7.5mb worth of replays i played. I feel like most of them are good games but some of them are probably bad. I'm currently ranked 15 on division 4 of EU platinum league. But i believe i would be ranked much higher if i was the only person playing on this account and didnt have some of the annoying game crashes i had. Anyway i hope you like them.
http://www.mediafire.com/?tfo1u2uwdij
CubEdIn
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
Romania5359 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-02-28 00:25:27
February 28 2010 00:24 GMT
#405
May I suggest renaming the archives to:

Beta 0.2 (that was the initial version when the game was released).
Beta 0.3 (that was the first patch with balance changes and whatnot)
Beta 0.4 (current patch)

You can see in the updater that it goes from 0.2 to 0.3 and then to 0.4. If one would want to see 0.3 replays, for instance, he could just stop the updating process when it moves to 0.3 (in the title bar) and starts updating 0.4 (which it won't get to finish if you manually cancel it) and watch the replays he desired.
I guess it will be more helpful in the future knowing exactly what patch they were from.
Im not a n00b, I just play like one.
wintergt
Profile Joined February 2010
Belgium1335 Posts
February 28 2010 00:35 GMT
#406
The game will automatically go back to whatever version is required to watch a replay, why would you want to stop updating, there is no point.
here i am
CubEdIn
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
Romania5359 Posts
February 28 2010 00:49 GMT
#407
On February 28 2010 09:35 wintergt wrote:
The game will automatically go back to whatever version is required to watch a replay, why would you want to stop updating, there is no point.


Oh I didn't know that. What is the point of differentiating by version then?
Im not a n00b, I just play like one.
ven
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Germany332 Posts
February 28 2010 00:55 GMT
#408
The strategies of the old patches might lose relevance as the game could change drastically with each patch. This way we actually get a nice view of how the game was played with each patch.
You can reach the rainbow. I'll be there to help.
Liquid`Jinro
Profile Blog Joined September 2002
Sweden33719 Posts
February 28 2010 01:04 GMT
#409
On February 28 2010 09:49 CubEdIn wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 28 2010 09:35 wintergt wrote:
The game will automatically go back to whatever version is required to watch a replay, why would you want to stop updating, there is no point.


Oh I didn't know that. What is the point of differentiating by version then?

Making it less unwieldly, strategic relevance and incase people don't want to bother with having to wait for the game to reload itself everytime
Moderatortell the guy that interplanatar interaction is pivotal to terrans variety of optionitudals in the pre-midgame preperatories as well as the protosstinal deterriggation of elite zergling strikes - Stimey n | Formerly FrozenArbiter
Deleted User 50491
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
721 Posts
February 28 2010 01:07 GMT
#410
Good PvP and good way to show how Sentries Micro can be amazing.

http://www.mediafire.com/?2ewbumtm2jo

Kuo vs Marlek
HarryDG
Profile Joined February 2010
Canada38 Posts
February 28 2010 01:43 GMT
#411
HarryDG.hdg platinum league NA rank 3 100% Zerg *after* 2nd patch

Some games I played today. I tried to incorporate Infestors into my game play vs terran/toss, to varying degrees of success. Sometimes it gets me killed, other times (like in the game vs. Lorelei) I think it made the difference for victory. Overall there are some good games in this pack vs some top ranked players. A few bad games, sorry I didn't just sort it out and remove them...

[url blocked]

Enjoy, comments always welcome

Also I would like to hear back about what people think of my use of infestors, if they're worthwhile, used well etc. I'm still learning how to use them, I know I made plenty of mistakes.
Liquid`Jinro
Profile Blog Joined September 2002
Sweden33719 Posts
February 28 2010 01:46 GMT
#412
So the last rep pack you posted was for the first patch?
Moderatortell the guy that interplanatar interaction is pivotal to terrans variety of optionitudals in the pre-midgame preperatories as well as the protosstinal deterriggation of elite zergling strikes - Stimey n | Formerly FrozenArbiter
HarryDG
Profile Joined February 2010
Canada38 Posts
February 28 2010 03:04 GMT
#413
No, both are since the second patch. I was just trying to be clear
CowGoMoo
Profile Joined December 2006
United States428 Posts
February 28 2010 03:49 GMT
#414
I sorted out some decent games ive had and made a replay pack:
http://www.gamereplays.org/community/index.php?showtopic=586542
bladebrood
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
189 Posts
February 28 2010 03:51 GMT
#415
bnet id: praccy
race: zerg
most if not all post-patch

http://harrygg.mysites.com/-2010-week-09
Ritchstorm
Profile Joined February 2010
United Kingdom36 Posts
February 28 2010 04:05 GMT
#416
On February 28 2010 10:43 HarryDG wrote:
HarryDG.hdg platinum league NA rank 3 100% Zerg *after* 2nd patch

Some games I played today. I tried to incorporate Infestors into my game play vs terran/toss, to varying degrees of success. Sometimes it gets me killed, other times (like in the game vs. Lorelei) I think it made the difference for victory. Overall there are some good games in this pack vs some top ranked players. A few bad games, sorry I didn't just sort it out and remove them...

[url blocked]

Enjoy, comments always welcome

Also I would like to hear back about what people think of my use of infestors, if they're worthwhile, used well etc. I'm still learning how to use them, I know I made plenty of mistakes.


I watched your last pack of Patch 2 replays and they are really useful thanks. There are a couple in this one that are in the other one as well but only 2 of them are. I was cast into the gold league just playing Zerg but I got demoted to silver so these replays are helping me out a lot with build orders are generals tactics so thanks and keep them coming! I don't have time to watch all of them (SC2 to play) but I watch a lot of them.
D10
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
Brazil3409 Posts
February 28 2010 05:08 GMT
#417
here is another replay of me doing some sort of proxy build.

http://www.mediafire.com/?mymzy1mhyyt
" We are not humans having spiritual experiences. - We are spirits having human experiences." - Pierre Teilhard de Chardin
zizou21
Profile Joined September 2006
United States3683 Posts
February 28 2010 05:08 GMT
#418
Word on the street Ai crack released..
its me, tasteless,s roomate LOL!
Haemonculus
Profile Blog Joined November 2004
United States6980 Posts
February 28 2010 05:33 GMT
#419
Haemonculus (Rhavanna) Z, vs Mikilatov (T)

[url blocked]

I thought this was a great game. Two TLers go at it, and a huge mix of units on both sides are seen, (and no roaches, omg! ).

Banelings are downright silly. If your opponent doesn't have detectors, they're like allied mines except green and asplody.
I admire your commitment to being *very* oily
Kage
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
India788 Posts
February 28 2010 06:22 GMT
#420
I'm sorry if I sound dumb. But I would like to watch older replays after patching to patch 2. Do I still download that cache file and unzip it in that maps/cache folder in the "documents libraries" path? Or is it something else that I must be doing. I can watch the newer patch replays just fine, older ones seem to be a bit problematic :/
Prev 1 19 20 21 22 23 119 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 5
Laughngamez YouTube
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Liquid`TLO 236
BRAT_OK 103
JuggernautJason30
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 960
Shuttle 683
Horang2 213
firebathero 96
Zeus 77
Hyun 49
soO 45
ToSsGirL 30
scan(afreeca) 17
Bishop 12
[ Show more ]
Sacsri 8
Dota 2
qojqva1901
420jenkins474
Counter-Strike
fl0m4914
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu609
Other Games
Grubby3266
FrodaN834
KnowMe224
Livibee157
QueenE67
Pyrionflax56
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick551
StarCraft 2
angryscii 27
[ Show 19 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• printf 68
• 3DClanTV 59
• Adnapsc2 16
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Airneanach93
• FirePhoenix23
• 80smullet 12
• Michael_bg 9
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1864
Other Games
• Shiphtur721
• imaqtpie520
Upcoming Events
BSL: Ladder Tournament
45m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
15h 45m
Patches Events
20h 45m
BSL Open Qualifier
1d
BSL Open Qualifier
1d
OSC
1d 4h
OSC
1d 17h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.