I won't answer everything though.

| Forum Index > Closed |
|
DivinO
United States4796 Posts
I won't answer everything though. ![]() | ||
|
CaucasianAsian
Korea (South)11601 Posts
| ||
|
StorrZerg
United States13922 Posts
| ||
|
DoctorHelvetica
United States15034 Posts
| ||
|
tirentu
Canada1257 Posts
| ||
|
StorrZerg
United States13922 Posts
On January 28 2010 13:33 tirentu wrote: What would you do if a Bisu was presented to you in the nude, covered in whipped cream? fixed | ||
|
Manit0u
Poland17845 Posts
(sorry, just whenever I see your nick I instantly think about this song...) | ||
|
Grobyc
Canada18410 Posts
Which one should I eat first? Fast reply please, I am getting hungry. | ||
|
seRapH
United States9827 Posts
On January 28 2010 13:38 Grobyc wrote: I have two muffins: A double chocolate chip and an apple cinnamon. Which one should I eat first? Fast reply please, I am getting hungry. apple cinnamon. that way the chocolate won't overpower the apple cinnamon when you're eating it. | ||
|
Disregard
China10252 Posts
Can you fund my upgrade? | ||
|
Roffles
Pitcairn19291 Posts
| ||
|
hyst.eric.al
United States2332 Posts
make a http://formspring.me | ||
|
SanguineToss
Canada815 Posts
| ||
|
rredtooth
5464 Posts
| ||
|
Grobyc
Canada18410 Posts
(^question stolen from someone in another blog) | ||
|
fusionsdf
Canada15390 Posts
(mine will get 0 responses though, don't worry) | ||
|
fusionsdf
Canada15390 Posts
| ||
|
seRapH
United States9827 Posts
| ||
|
Ilikestarcraft
Korea (South)17743 Posts
| ||
|
fusionsdf
Canada15390 Posts
looks like mods hate me your blog wins TT | ||
|
SonuvBob
Aiur21552 Posts
1. Most people probably don't know who you are, so they won't know what to ask you about. 2. You straight up disappeared, wtf. Even if the first question someone asked would help with #1, you weren't around to answer. Closing fusionsdf's because, as a mod, I hate him. For attention whoring threads in the future: - Give some background about who you are (see http://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/ for examples of successful attention whoring threads) - Stick the fuck around. If you're going to say "hey everyone look at me!", at least be there when people look. It's common courtesy. | ||
| ||
StarCraft: Brood War firebathero Dota 2Hyuk Leta Dewaltoss Killer soO Aegong Bale Hm[arnc] Sharp [ Show more ] League of Legends Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games |
|
Stellar Fest
OSC
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
[ Show More ] BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
|
|
|