• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:28
CEST 10:28
KST 17:28
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10484 users

[Poll] The Four Tigers - Page 3

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
TwoToneTerran
Profile Joined March 2009
United States8841 Posts
November 14 2009 15:05 GMT
#41
More people need to vote for Stork so he can get second place in this poll.
Remember Violet.
revy
Profile Joined September 2009
United States1524 Posts
November 14 2009 15:09 GMT
#42
For me its Flash, Stork, Jaedong, then Bisu. Though I like the first three a lot more than Bisu.
Horiz0n
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
Sweden364 Posts
November 14 2009 15:15 GMT
#43
not the biggest fan of anyone of them but as someone said earlier, no one can dislike Stork
Holgerius
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Sweden16951 Posts
November 14 2009 15:17 GMT
#44
Favourite player: Flash. Favourite person: Stork.
I believe in the almighty Grötslev! -- I am never serious and you should never believe a thing I say. Including the previous sentence.
Phyre
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
United States1288 Posts
November 14 2009 15:30 GMT
#45
Flash, mainly because I play Terran and I like seeing top level Terran play.
"Oh no, I got you with your pants... on your face... That's not how you wear pants." - Nintu, catching 1 hatch lurks.
Captain Mayhem
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Sweden774 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-11-14 15:59:24
November 14 2009 15:54 GMT
#46
Flash and his completely impenetrable defense is always stunning to see.

Also, this picture of him almost makes me gay for him too.
[image loading]


EDIT: Stork would've been my second choice after that, just because he seems to have a healthier style (having a GF, playing other games as well etc).
I can't really pick a third. If I had to, I'd go with JD just because Bisu SEEMS a bit arrogant. Not saying he is, just that he looks like it :D
Gravity is just a theory anyway.
Mobius
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Canada1268 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-11-14 16:03:09
November 14 2009 16:00 GMT
#47
Jaedong, I always hated him because people talk about him like hes better than sAviOr was and how Jaedong replaced him. But now I dont mind him.. I also dont like his play style as much as sAviOrs. Also I like Bisus play style, just not him.
Entusman #51
StarN
Profile Blog Joined November 2004
United States2587 Posts
November 14 2009 16:10 GMT
#48
I really don't like any of them anymore. I used to be a big (P)Bisu fanboy but he's been irritating me so much lately.

I'm a fan of (T)Leta and (P)Movie :D
Retired BW Noob
exeprime
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United Kingdom643 Posts
November 14 2009 16:11 GMT
#49
Voted Bisu. Like both Stork and JD lots.

Hate Flash. Hate him passionately.
JFKWT
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Singapore1442 Posts
November 14 2009 16:13 GMT
#50
On November 15 2009 00:05 TwoToneTerran wrote:
More people need to vote for Stork so he can get second place in this poll.

Looks like the Flash-Jaedong and Bisu-Stork rivalries aren't just a coincidence =p
The calm before the storm / "loli is not a crime, but meganekko is the way to go!"
anderoo
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Canada1876 Posts
November 14 2009 16:15 GMT
#51
tossup between JD/Flash, I actually really like Bisu too but Stork not as much.
imo Flash gives the best interviews out of all of them
MooCow
Profile Joined September 2008
1434 Posts
November 14 2009 16:29 GMT
#52
Voted Bisu because i enjoy watching him play so much.
I do think that Flash and JD are the ones that will be the best though.
Making history not reliving it.
OreoBoi
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada1639 Posts
November 14 2009 17:12 GMT
#53
Doesn't 4 tigers mean:
Horang2, backho, and some other people with ho in their names?
Tom Phoenix
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
1114 Posts
November 14 2009 17:17 GMT
#54
I love the Taek-Bang-Lee trio too much to vote for just a single one. I especially cannot choose between Bisu and Jaedong since both are responsible for brining me into professional StarCraft (quite literally; their match on Blue Storm was the first pro game I ever saw). I am just not the type to have a single favourite player.

I am indifferent towards Flash, however, although I care more about him then Fantasy or Leta.
You and your "5 years of competitive RTS experience" can take a hike. - FrozenArbiter
St3MoR
Profile Joined November 2002
Spain3256 Posts
November 14 2009 17:18 GMT
#55
jaedong, he plays bw at the highest level ever seen and that is a pleasure to watch even tho the other 3 are really skilled jaedong stands on top
Prophet in TL of the Makoto0124 ways
Terranist
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United States2496 Posts
November 14 2009 17:22 GMT
#56
i voted flash because i enjoy watching him play the most, therefore he is my favorite. but i have to agree that jaedong is probably the most skilled player on the list.
The Show of a Lifetime
l10f *
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States3241 Posts
November 14 2009 18:00 GMT
#57
There is no discussion Jaedong > All. But I admit that Flash can own JD atm. The poll asked for my favorite player
Writer
Foreplay
Profile Joined May 2008
United States1154 Posts
November 14 2009 18:04 GMT
#58
is that what they're calling them now? the four tigers? lol
Better than Pokebunny
eshlow
Profile Joined June 2008
United States5210 Posts
November 14 2009 18:06 GMT
#59
Bisu and Flash no doubt. And you can't dislike Stork. I don't like Jaedong... but he puts up the results. :\
Overcoming Gravity: A Systematic Approach to Gymnastics and Bodyweight Strength
tree.hugger
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Philadelphia, PA10406 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-11-14 18:09:07
November 14 2009 18:08 GMT
#60
I'm horrified that you suggest that (Z)EffOrt has faded into average-ness. And no mention of (T)fantasy? I've heard he's pretty good. May have outperformed three of the four tigers in the last three OSLs.

You can slice and dice anyway you want, but there are not bounded categories of SC greatness anymore. It's a gradient scale, that moves around ever month (hence the PR). Not a good question to begin with.
ModeratorEffOrt, Snow, GuMiho, and Team Liquid
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 32m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
actioN 491
Hyuk 309
910 205
Dewaltoss 68
Killer 48
Yoon 47
ZergMaN 27
NotJumperer 27
Bale 23
Shinee 22
[ Show more ]
yabsab 19
Mind 16
Noble 11
Dota 2
XcaliburYe127
League of Legends
JimRising 473
Counter-Strike
olofmeister862
ceh9538
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes1851
Khaldor409
Other Games
singsing950
Sick255
Mew2King152
XBOCT103
ArmadaUGS49
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick713
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream300
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH150
• LUISG 26
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2308
League of Legends
• Jankos967
• Stunt569
Other Games
• WagamamaTV38
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
2h 32m
Stellar Fest
4h 32m
The PondCast
1d 1h
OSC
1d 4h
Stellar Fest
1d 4h
OSC
1d 15h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
[ Show More ]
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.