• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:33
CEST 11:33
KST 18:33
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon107
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6414 users

[Valor] Tournament - Page 4

Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 26 27 28 Next All
KwarK
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States44322 Posts
April 17 2009 20:40 GMT
#61
On April 18 2009 05:30 AttackZerg wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 18 2009 05:24 Jonoman92 wrote:
Maybe I'll try not wimping out on this ladder and actually qualify... but probably not.

Me and you are the continual epic fails of every ladder. We both play enough games to get to a certain point and then stop.


I challenge you. Lets both really peak out in this one!

I genuinely attempted the sc2gg thingy. Might take a shot at this before I get bored with the game again. Want to motivate each other or see who can get higher or something?
ModeratorThe angels have the phone box
Future_sc
Profile Blog Joined December 2004
United States783 Posts
April 17 2009 20:47 GMT
#62
Great job organizing this Super Daniel and Nick!
Twitter @Future_sc Twitch.tv/Future_sc
Liquid`Ret
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
Netherlands4532 Posts
April 17 2009 21:47 GMT
#63
Anyone know how long the ladder phase lasts? Or when the tournament takes place? cuz ill be gone from the 28th till the 5th for a week but i still wanna play >.<
Team Liquid
Pioneer
Profile Joined December 2008
994 Posts
April 17 2009 21:51 GMT
#64
Is it going to be ok to use VAL. as the tag or do I have to use VAL-?
Jonoman92
Profile Blog Joined September 2006
United States9110 Posts
April 17 2009 22:09 GMT
#65
On April 18 2009 05:30 AttackZerg wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 18 2009 05:24 Jonoman92 wrote:
Maybe I'll try not wimping out on this ladder and actually qualify... but probably not.

Me and you are the continual epic fails of every ladder. We both play enough games to get to a certain point and then stop.


I challenge you. Lets both really peak out in this one!


Ok lets do it, my goal is to hit at least 7500 (mid-B rank.) Although it depends how long the ladder part will last.
CaucasianAsian
Profile Blog Joined September 2005
Korea (South)11601 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-04-17 22:13:57
April 17 2009 22:13 GMT
#66
I made my account ValorMaton (cuz I saw ValorAdmin) didn't know it had to be VAL-* I played 10 games already, do i have to make a new account and start over, or can I just transfer after I make a new account? Or is my ID ok?
Calendar@ Fish Server: `iOps]..Stark
AttackZerg
Profile Blog Joined January 2003
United States7625 Posts
April 17 2009 22:23 GMT
#67
On April 18 2009 05:40 Kwark wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 18 2009 05:30 AttackZerg wrote:
On April 18 2009 05:24 Jonoman92 wrote:
Maybe I'll try not wimping out on this ladder and actually qualify... but probably not.

Me and you are the continual epic fails of every ladder. We both play enough games to get to a certain point and then stop.


I challenge you. Lets both really peak out in this one!

I genuinely attempted the sc2gg thingy. Might take a shot at this before I get bored with the game again. Want to motivate each other or see who can get higher or something?

Yes.

I want to break my last season peak of 7200.



jonoman. I am 3/0 right now. My goal is to be c- by tonight and c+ by next friday. That way I can spend at least 1 or 2 weeks (depending on how long the ladder is) working my way threw c+/b-.

Its a race gentlemen.
H
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
New Zealand6138 Posts
April 17 2009 22:35 GMT
#68
On April 18 2009 07:13 CaucasianAsian wrote:
I made my account ValorMaton (cuz I saw ValorAdmin) didn't know it had to be VAL-* I played 10 games already, do i have to make a new account and start over, or can I just transfer after I make a new account? Or is my ID ok?


oh, that was you. lol
[iHs]HCO | のヮの | pachi & plexa ownz | RIP _
Zurles
Profile Joined February 2009
United Kingdom1659 Posts
April 17 2009 23:18 GMT
#69
daniel man looking sharp, and what does tossgirl have to do with it, i assume theyre letting her enter or something?
CaucasianAsian
Profile Blog Joined September 2005
Korea (South)11601 Posts
April 17 2009 23:59 GMT
#70
On April 18 2009 07:35 H wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 18 2009 07:13 CaucasianAsian wrote:
I made my account ValorMaton (cuz I saw ValorAdmin) didn't know it had to be VAL-* I played 10 games already, do i have to make a new account and start over, or can I just transfer after I make a new account? Or is my ID ok?


oh, that was you. lol


hehe
Calendar@ Fish Server: `iOps]..Stark
GoAudio
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
Sweden400 Posts
April 18 2009 00:19 GMT
#71
Valor_RoSe for me
EffOrt[fOu] & Hyvaa[S.G] <3 :D
H
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
New Zealand6138 Posts
April 18 2009 00:36 GMT
#72
On April 18 2009 08:18 Zurles wrote:
daniel man looking sharp, and what does tossgirl have to do with it, i assume theyre letting her enter or something?


you play against progamers after the top 32 are decided or some shit
[iHs]HCO | のヮの | pachi & plexa ownz | RIP _
Lipton
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
United States168 Posts
April 18 2009 01:41 GMT
#73
Hey to the players signing up, remember you need either VAL or Valor in your id somewhere.

Regular names will not be allowed, this just makes things a bit easier...
http://www.iccup.com/teams/7386.html
http://facebook.com/starfeeder
Lipton
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
United States168 Posts
April 18 2009 01:47 GMT
#74
Sorry for the double update, but I got confirmation back... this tournament will end 3 weeks from today: May 8th.

http://valor.starfeeder.com < will update the date on the page
http://facebook.com/starfeeder
Pioneer
Profile Joined December 2008
994 Posts
April 18 2009 10:22 GMT
#75
For such a big tournament the player count seems kind of low at the moment. Guess it's because the ASL ladder is still going?
Klive5ive
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
United Kingdom6056 Posts
April 18 2009 11:26 GMT
#76
On April 18 2009 19:22 Pioneer wrote:
For such a big tournament the player count seems kind of low at the moment. Guess it's because the ASL ladder is still going?

Nah the ASL ladder stage has finished. I'm sure people will join just give them time.
Don't hate the player - Hate the game
Kerotan
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
England2111 Posts
April 18 2009 11:26 GMT
#77
On April 16 2009 01:19 Kwark wrote:
Spell it valour and I'll play.



Agreed
Nerdette // External revolution - Internal revolution // Fabulous // I raise my hands to heaven of curiosity // I don't know what to ask for // What has it got for me? // Kerribear
CoL_Drake
Profile Joined March 2005
Germany455 Posts
April 18 2009 16:12 GMT
#78
cool i would like to see BUT 50 bucks are TOOOOO MUCH !!!!!!!!!!
faculty.aCe.
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Germany107 Posts
April 18 2009 16:29 GMT
#79
I have a VAL account and sent the request to join the team but didn'T get accepted yet, but may I still begin to play right now?
Lipton
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
United States168 Posts
April 18 2009 16:36 GMT
#80
Smurfs are not allowed, to prevent abuse please msg ValorAdmin with your handles/IDs.

http://www.iccup.com/starcraft/gamingprofile/valoradmin.html
http://facebook.com/starfeeder
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 26 27 28 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 28m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
actioN 1382
Bisu 961
Soma 436
EffOrt 179
hero 174
Pusan 106
HiyA 82
ZerO 49
sorry 40
Killer 38
[ Show more ]
soO 35
Bale 26
Rush 24
Mong 23
Shinee 21
Sharp 18
Terrorterran 11
Noble 10
JulyZerg 9
Counter-Strike
edward57
Heroes of the Storm
WinterStarcraft824
crisheroes651
Other Games
gofns52331
olofmeister1243
singsing1141
ceh9565
Livibee213
Pyrionflax140
ArmadaUGS35
ZerO(Twitch)10
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream557
Other Games
gamesdonequick524
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 18
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH325
• StrangeGG 35
• LUISG 28
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2369
League of Legends
• Jankos1551
• Rush1497
• Stunt392
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
28m
Afreeca Starleague
28m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
14h 28m
Kung Fu Cup
1d 1h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.