Get it done Bisu
1 step at a time
Only a fatzerg, only a fatzerg
| Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments |
|
FieryBalrog
United States1381 Posts
Get it done Bisu 1 step at a time Only a fatzerg, only a fatzerg | ||
|
LumberJack
United States3355 Posts
| ||
|
TheFoReveRwaR
United States10657 Posts
| ||
|
Hot_Bid
Braavos36402 Posts
| ||
|
Aesop
Hungary11305 Posts
![]() | ||
|
TheFoReveRwaR
United States10657 Posts
Its been done before. Not sure how effective it will be though. I think its a bad choice personally. | ||
|
Naib
Hungary4952 Posts
On February 06 2008 17:25 Hot_Bid wrote: he made a gate before cannons or nex I'm positive it's for blocking 9-pool speedlings. Though he could make cannons first, then gate. I think he plans on checking July's forces constantly, and maybe not FE but tech accordingly if he can't afford to...wow 3 cannons before nex now. | ||
|
TheFoReveRwaR
United States10657 Posts
And hot_bid, its pretty easy to say that when you can see the whole map. | ||
|
LumberJack
United States3355 Posts
| ||
|
OneOther
United States10774 Posts
| ||
|
Naib
Hungary4952 Posts
| ||
|
FieryBalrog
United States1381 Posts
This is either going to be really interesting or really dumb | ||
|
TheFoReveRwaR
United States10657 Posts
| ||
|
Aesop
Hungary11305 Posts
| ||
|
TheFoReveRwaR
United States10657 Posts
| ||
|
LumberJack
United States3355 Posts
| ||
|
OneOther
United States10774 Posts
On February 06 2008 17:29 Aesop wrote: Well, Bisu's reasoning might be: If I get into late game, I will win anyway. So I'd rather play it safe to begin with an whittle him down in the long run. Or something like that. Citadel by the way, so classic templar tech. No it was more like: I don't want to lose vs all-in. | ||
|
TheFoReveRwaR
United States10657 Posts
| ||
|
Aesop
Hungary11305 Posts
| ||
|
LumberJack
United States3355 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Britney Dota 2Bisu Horang2 EffOrt Soma Hyuk BeSt Shuttle Mini Light [ Show more ] Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games singsing2005 hiko1257 Beastyqt597 B2W.Neo464 Livibee203 Hui .196 ArmadaUGS141 XaKoH Liquid`VortiX129 KnowMe114 Mew2King78 QueenE66 ZerO(Twitch)15 Organizations |
|
OSC
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
[ Show More ] Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Monday Night Weeklies
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
|
|
|