
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
| Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments |
|
BLinD-RawR
ALLEYCAT BLUES51544 Posts
![]() | ||
|
Vasoline73
United States8139 Posts
| ||
|
prosatan
Romania9377 Posts
| ||
|
AttackZerg
United States7637 Posts
But. Leta has spawned his own meta game in TvZ, His heavy wraith play for years made it predictable, his switch away from it showed depth and skill I didn't know he had. Now Soulkey has to prepare for all the vulture/wraith plays ontop of the current meta builds. I feel like Leta's own meta and the nature of TvZ are his biggest allies. I do feel that "wraith wary" play is suboptimal vs clean mech and bio plays and that this really could make a lopsided match interesting and maybe even close. I may have undersold how big of an underdog Leta is right now. Soulkey plays bw so smoothly, it looks like he has unlimited selection and mbs at times. The perfect zerg to deal with a "chaos agent" like Leta. The only way for Leta to win this match is to show up tonight and actually outplay Soulkey. Luck and builds won't win this, he will need to show a new level to his play. | ||
|
TornadoSteve
1137 Posts
I would probably bet Leta, with those odds. | ||
|
AttackZerg
United States7637 Posts
but, sometimes I'm less wrong then others. | ||
|
HOLYBATS
Turkey846 Posts
| ||
|
Vasoline73
United States8139 Posts
I am rooting for Leta and hope he wins, it's just unlikely vs SK. | ||
|
CicadaSC
United States2002 Posts
| ||
|
[sc1f]eonzerg
Belgium7088 Posts
On September 29 2026 18:03 CicadaSC wrote: I think Soulkey's ZvT is a bit overrated. He has top tier control, and doesn't die often, but he can get behind. And leta is a tech oriented player which will be the perfect counter if Soulkey gets tightened to two bases and tries one of those 2 base lurker defiler all-ins like he did earlier this season of ASL. Irradiate the limited defilers gg. Using Soulkey and overrated when we talk about zvt should be illegal lol . | ||
|
Rainalcar
Croatia557 Posts
On September 29 2026 18:22 [sc1f]eonzerg wrote: Using Soulkey and overrated when we talk about zvt should be illegal lol . Lol SK overrated :D Who then isn't? How many have better zvt? How many can eg beat light in bo7? Jaedong, Shine and the lot almost certainly can't. | ||
|
CicadaSC
United States2002 Posts
On September 29 2026 18:51 Rainalcar wrote: Lol SK overrated :D Who then isn't? How many have better zvt? How many can eg beat light in bo7? Jaedong, Shine and the lot almost certainly can't. Maybe Larva, as weird as that sounds. He will actually make lings instead of turtle style like soulkey and catch lights bio moveouts middle of map, and probably carry it to a win. Soulkey will get contained and grinded down, too defensive. Soma has a decent shot too. | ||
|
prosatan
Romania9377 Posts
but that was good practice for him! if he somehow wins , he should thank Soma ! | ||
|
Crimson)S(hadow
Philippines957 Posts
soulkey plz make some queens | ||
|
AttackZerg
United States7637 Posts
Okay around the year 2002, there was this fking epic ZvT on Lost Temple that was like an hour and 15 minutes long, It involved EVERYTHING. It was very famous at the time. I believe it was Terran 12 zerg 9. Anyway, the user id of the player in game was: KimMinChul Was that Soulkey? Did I see him play the dopest ZvT ever like 24 years ago? | ||
|
BLinD-RawR
ALLEYCAT BLUES51544 Posts
| ||
|
AttackZerg
United States7637 Posts
On September 29 2026 19:13 BLinD-RawR wrote: if it was a pro game then it wasn't him. kim min chul isn't that uncommon of a name. Misread your post. Thank you! Edit: I did think it would have been amazing, considering he would have been like 10 | ||
|
BLinD-RawR
ALLEYCAT BLUES51544 Posts
On September 29 2026 19:14 AttackZerg wrote: Misread your post. Thank you! Edit: I did think it would have been amazing, considering he would have been like 10 yeah that would have been awesome but hey even soulkey isn't unique ID since we had a pro terran called soulkey, thats where SK Terran comes from. | ||
|
Puosu
7081 Posts
On September 29 2026 19:09 AttackZerg wrote: Okay, I have been waiting to ask this for YEARS like YEARS.... and I figured with so many soulkey fans in the house, I might finally get an answer. Okay around the year 2002, there was this fking epic ZvT on Lost Temple that was like an hour and 15 minutes long, It involved EVERYTHING. It was very famous at the time. I believe it was Terran 12 zerg 9. Anyway, the user id of the player in game was: KimMinChul Was that Soulkey? Did I see him play the dopest ZvT ever like 24 years ago? probably | ||
|
AttackZerg
United States7637 Posts
Hyuk has been a dangerous mind behind the scenes in bw for 22 years. Didn't he help shine in his breakout title win? | ||
|
BLinD-RawR
ALLEYCAT BLUES51544 Posts
I wouldn't trust hyuk lol, we don't know how many games in practice he just hyuk'd himself. | ||
|
prosatan
Romania9377 Posts
| ||
|
AttackZerg
United States7637 Posts
On September 29 2026 19:23 BLinD-RawR wrote: Shine won a title? I wouldn't trust hyuk lol, we don't know how many games in practice he just hyuk'd himself. I thought shine was the cheesy zerg who won a title with ... all cheese builds? I'm old and wrong often. | ||
|
BLinD-RawR
ALLEYCAT BLUES51544 Posts
On September 29 2026 19:24 AttackZerg wrote: I thought shine was the cheesy zerg who won a title with ... all cheese builds? I'm old and wrong often. Shine had one really good run during an early ASL...like ASL3? but aside from that no. but he does have some really cheesy builds. | ||
|
Crimson)S(hadow
Philippines957 Posts
| ||
|
AttackZerg
United States7637 Posts
On September 29 2026 19:26 BLinD-RawR wrote: Shine had one really good run during an early ASL...like ASL3? but aside from that no. but he does have some really cheesy builds. Bingo second in asl 3 And 4th in 2009 nate osl which for some reason I thought he won LOL. | ||
|
AttackZerg
United States7637 Posts
| ||
|
prosatan
Romania9377 Posts
![]() | ||
|
Gorsameth
Netherlands22628 Posts
nvm. | ||
|
prosatan
Romania9377 Posts
| ||
|
Crimson)S(hadow
Philippines957 Posts
| ||
|
BLinD-RawR
ALLEYCAT BLUES51544 Posts
| ||
|
BLinD-RawR
ALLEYCAT BLUES51544 Posts
| ||
|
prosatan
Romania9377 Posts
i hope we don't have 20 minutes of commercials ... | ||
|
AttackZerg
United States7637 Posts
If he had targeted the non-matrix tank, the battle is a roll. Leta's mechanics looked pretty damn clean. And he brought a fight after taking tons of muta damage. And he target fired those rear tanks to wreck those flanking hydras badly. | ||
|
tankgirl
Canada533 Posts
| ||
|
[sc1f]eonzerg
Belgium7088 Posts
| ||
|
AttackZerg
United States7637 Posts
On September 29 2026 19:41 [sc1f]eonzerg wrote: Soulkey fighting before defiler was a need not a mistake guys.. I actually think he was lucky Leta hold his attack for so long fearing the hydra back stab. Ya the defiler mound wasn't even finished when push started. | ||
|
prosatan
Romania9377 Posts
| ||
|
hasuprotoss
United States4681 Posts
| ||
|
BLinD-RawR
ALLEYCAT BLUES51544 Posts
| ||
|
prosatan
Romania9377 Posts
| ||
|
CicadaSC
United States2002 Posts
Even game 1, he easily could have lost. Leta is bringing the special sauce and Soulkey is floundering! | ||
|
Crimson)S(hadow
Philippines957 Posts
| ||
|
BLinD-RawR
ALLEYCAT BLUES51544 Posts
Leta botched his advantage | ||
|
Slayer91
Ireland23441 Posts
Why did this have to be 1 base vs 1 base for Leta? | ||
|
Crimson)S(hadow
Philippines957 Posts
| ||
|
prosatan
Romania9377 Posts
| ||
|
BLinD-RawR
ALLEYCAT BLUES51544 Posts
| ||
|
BLinD-RawR
ALLEYCAT BLUES51544 Posts
other vessel also dead lol | ||
|
Crimson)S(hadow
Philippines957 Posts
| ||
|
[sc1f]eonzerg
Belgium7088 Posts
| ||
|
BLinD-RawR
ALLEYCAT BLUES51544 Posts
| ||
|
Crimson)S(hadow
Philippines957 Posts
| ||
|
Gorsameth
Netherlands22628 Posts
Either way this game should not be in the state it is in after the opening... | ||
|
SkelA
Macedonia13090 Posts
| ||
|
BLinD-RawR
ALLEYCAT BLUES51544 Posts
| ||
|
prosatan
Romania9377 Posts
![]() please lr a little ... | ||
|
Gorsameth
Netherlands22628 Posts
On September 29 2026 20:04 BLinD-RawR wrote: You were saying, there they are.we still have some time before defilers. | ||
|
kAra
Germany1465 Posts
| ||
|
Slayer91
Ireland23441 Posts
If he can't win this game how do you win the bo5 To be honest it felt like he could win game 1 by not letting SK stall him | ||
|
BLinD-RawR
ALLEYCAT BLUES51544 Posts
On September 29 2026 20:05 kAra wrote: this season is cursed, funny to watch though we were bound to have one, its been a couple of really good years of good seasons. | ||
|
CicadaSC
United States2002 Posts
| ||
|
BLinD-RawR
ALLEYCAT BLUES51544 Posts
| ||
|
Crimson)S(hadow
Philippines957 Posts
| ||
|
Gorsameth
Netherlands22628 Posts
GG. | ||
|
Puosu
7081 Posts
| ||
|
Slayer91
Ireland23441 Posts
| ||
|
kAra
Germany1465 Posts
| ||
|
BLinD-RawR
ALLEYCAT BLUES51544 Posts
| ||
|
BLinD-RawR
ALLEYCAT BLUES51544 Posts
On September 29 2026 20:09 Slayer91 wrote: Good comment on the stream "this will be a jinjin video" I look forward to it. | ||
|
SkelA
Macedonia13090 Posts
| ||
|
Liquid`Ret
Netherlands4535 Posts
| ||
|
InkieB2B
22 Posts
| ||
|
BLinD-RawR
ALLEYCAT BLUES51544 Posts
On September 29 2026 20:11 Liquid`Ret wrote: how is terran throwing like this? asl level player.. crazy I honestly cannot imagine what it must feel like being in the booth after that performance. | ||
|
Rainalcar
Croatia557 Posts
| ||
|
kAra
Germany1465 Posts
| ||
|
BLinD-RawR
ALLEYCAT BLUES51544 Posts
On September 29 2026 20:14 Rainalcar wrote: Leta is not a top Terran, that's all there is to it. He had a free win. he is the luckiest terran(look at his run these last couple of seasons) and there's just something about playing him that makes everyone play worse and on a personal level I can respect it but this is also why I always bet against him. | ||
|
BLinD-RawR
ALLEYCAT BLUES51544 Posts
| ||
|
hasuprotoss
United States4681 Posts
| ||
|
InkieB2B
22 Posts
| ||
|
Slayer91
Ireland23441 Posts
| ||
|
Rainalcar
Croatia557 Posts
| ||
|
Mrs Crabbleman
46 Posts
| ||
|
BLinD-RawR
ALLEYCAT BLUES51544 Posts
the queens are coming! | ||
|
Gorsameth
Netherlands22628 Posts
| ||
|
BLinD-RawR
ALLEYCAT BLUES51544 Posts
On September 29 2026 20:31 Gorsameth wrote: ugh, SK throws away his Queens. only some of them, most of them are alive. he seems to be moving them in 3s | ||
|
BLinD-RawR
ALLEYCAT BLUES51544 Posts
| ||
|
Gorsameth
Netherlands22628 Posts
Wtf you doing in the Ro8 Leta. | ||
|
BLinD-RawR
ALLEYCAT BLUES51544 Posts
| ||
|
BLinD-RawR
ALLEYCAT BLUES51544 Posts
On September 29 2026 20:34 Gorsameth wrote: rofl infested commander center to add insult to injury. Wtf you doing in the Ro4 Leta. its Ro8 but still. | ||
|
Crimson)S(hadow
Philippines957 Posts
On September 29 2026 19:03 Crimson)S(hadow wrote: i wanna see some queens soulkey plz make some queens thank you soulkey🙏 | ||
|
BLinD-RawR
ALLEYCAT BLUES51544 Posts
| ||
|
BLinD-RawR
ALLEYCAT BLUES51544 Posts
| ||
|
Gorsameth
Netherlands22628 Posts
| ||
|
Peeano
Netherlands5927 Posts
| ||
|
BLinD-RawR
ALLEYCAT BLUES51544 Posts
On September 29 2026 20:34 Gorsameth wrote: rofl infested commander center to add insult to injury. Wtf you doing in the Ro8 Leta. also I'd like to point out that infesting CC is a legitimate thing and happens a lot in queens vs mech situation. | ||
|
c3rberUs
Japan11797 Posts
| ||
|
BLinD-RawR
ALLEYCAT BLUES51544 Posts
| ||
|
Slayer91
Ireland23441 Posts
On September 29 2026 20:45 BLinD-RawR wrote: all in all people will say this was bad and it really lived up to that coughing baby vs hydrogen bomb meme but I was so thoroughly entertained by game 2 and thats what matters to me. I really enjoyed the reaction from tastosis on seeing the inital draw: "Soulkey vs Leta" Artosis "Soulkey is going to GOBBLE UP Leta" Tasteless "Soulkey will detach his jaws like a python and swallow Leta whole" Kinda proven correct Soulkey won games both ahead and behind.. Soulkey didn't really get any cosy games, he either went pool first into non 8 rax builds, and hatch first into BBS, but then finding the factory on colorless gave him a big lead in that game | ||
|
BLinD-RawR
ALLEYCAT BLUES51544 Posts
| ||
|
RowdierBob
Australia13526 Posts
ASL made a decision 2 seasons ago to sacrifice the Protoss race so we could have more mediocre Terrans like Leta make deeper ASL runs. Fans deserve better. | ||
|
Rainalcar
Croatia557 Posts
On September 29 2026 21:50 RowdierBob wrote: What a shitshow of a season. ASL made a decision 2 seasons ago to sacrifice the Protoss race so we could have more mediocre Terrans like Leta make deeper ASL runs. Fans deserve better. They didn't make a decision. It's just that our mapmaking in unscientific and lacks competence. Plus, many would like to remain living in the phantasy world of the "most balanced RTS ever". At the same time, protoss players indeed lack depth atm. Lack of skill is a nonsense argument with all of history we have. Current lack of grind could be a worthwhile argument. But there is also a counterargument that you are bound to get more for your buck from grinding as Terran and zerg. | ||
|
Vasoline73
United States8139 Posts
Game 1 Leta had a good chance to break if he went to the nat immediately but he was way too indecisive... Completely rekt. | ||
|
CHEONSOYUN
622 Posts
On September 29 2026 21:50 RowdierBob wrote: What a shitshow of a season. ASL made a decision 2 seasons ago to sacrifice the Protoss race so we could have more mediocre Terrans like Leta make deeper ASL runs. Fans deserve better. leta is awesome. AZL is great i love AZL | ||
|
so0willprevail
14 Posts
| ||
|
Smorrie
Netherlands2955 Posts
G2 destroys exp, overlord, catches the ling runby, scouts the mutas ... G3 just a mismatch | ||
|
AttackZerg
United States7637 Posts
g1 - didn't know he had a window to hit when he had one. g2 - moving out with 2/3 tanks sci vs 3 hat 1 gas muta/ling is just wild, even making the tanks vs a muta all-in on 1 base was ... ugh, but choosing to move out into muta/ling with that army was insane. Also, I hated his base layout and where he placed his barracks. g3 - he choose the exact factory spot, every single zerg who lived through the age of Fantasy would check in a match, actually anyone who lived through blue storm, but especially the best defensive zerg in the modern era. The real take away from the series is a) soulkey got in trouble from what I thought was a game winning amount of damage and b)soulkey ended up in a lost position from bbs in game 2. Considering Leta's overall play quality, it is not a good sign for soulkey to have been killable in two of the games. | ||
|
Lazyer
United States401 Posts
| ||
|
Vasoline73
United States8139 Posts
Yeah he did play bad tonight and yes he had lucky variance in his runs... but I think Leta has an OKAY chance of getting another Ro8 someday at his current level. Interested in seeing how SK fares against Soma in the Ro4... | ||
|
RJBTVYOUTUBE
Netherlands1320 Posts
On September 30 2026 09:05 Vasoline73 wrote: Even though Leta played terribly in this series and we are rightfully bashing him... he did get through some tough opponents in ASL21 and 22. Getting eliminated by Soma and a (possibly) renewed SK is understandable. Even in game 2 here... it's a weird map with weird things that seem like they shouldn't be possible. I'm sure he didn't have many practice games like that. And in game 3 losing the factory like that is pretty much GG... not excusing him for his play, just thinking outloud. Yeah he did play bad tonight and yes he had lucky variance in his runs... but I think Leta has an OKAY chance of getting another Ro8 someday at his current level. Interested in seeing how SK fares against Soma in the Ro4... I expected this result. Soma stomped Leta 17-1 in big best of set two weeks ago, plus I legit think Leta had a lot of luck progressing to Ro8 last season and this season. Just based on his usual play online I dont even place him in the top 20 or top 24. But he did earn those Ro8s, just dont think he is in thr Ro8 skill bracket and he sticks out like a sore thumb. I dont even place him in the top 4 of best Wraith users. | ||
|
Filco
France164 Posts
What a shitshow of a season. ASL made a decision 2 seasons ago to sacrifice the Protoss race so we could have more mediocre Terrans like Leta make deeper ASL runs. Fans deserve better. Ok, that's it. I'm so tired of these absurd arguments. When I look at the line-up for the RO4, if there’s one feeling I don’t have, it’s that of injustice. If there are precisely four players who, at this moment in time, deserve to be in the ASL RO4, they are: Rush, Light, Soma and Soulkey. They are the four most dedicated, most motivated, most complete and most consistent players in offline play. And you're lucky Flash is basically injured and has pretty much retired... Together, to my knowledge, these 4 players represent 7 ASL titles, and 19 RO4 participations. In the face of this sort of consistency and commitment, one must show respect. What protoss player, exactly, deserves to be in their place ? Bisu? He's the shadow of his old self. It's clear he does not train hard anymore. Rain? Does the guy even care about BW? Mini? Ok, that's the only protoss player with decent apm out there... Just one glance at the webcam shows that he doesn’t have the fortitude or the mental preparation needed. When he fixed that, he won ASL 12. Shuttle? The guy's funny, I'll give you that. Best? Can you get more predictable and standard? Does he ever use tier3 units? So you've got Snow, who's the only one who appears to understand how Protoss is supposed to be played. The Zerg line up is full of absolute monsters right now. JD is in good shape. And when he is, he can basically take down anyone. His recent ZvZ matches (including against Soma) show that, even playing from behind, he is a killing machine. Tell me, what Protoss gives you the same feeling of confidence and determination before hte game starts? Soulkey is such a solid and inteligent player. Soma is a young genius, who understands EXACTLY how zerg is supposed to be played. Effort will always be able to reach RO8, just because of his perfect mechanics. And I could go on and on. You guys even call "Tulgod" a barely decent pro, who's online stream could basically be called "the mistakes you should not do". Stop crying. | ||
|
fLyiNgDroNe
Belgium4130 Posts
| ||
|
[sc1f]eonzerg
Belgium7088 Posts
On September 30 2026 19:35 fLyiNgDroNe wrote: we are going to have tvz finals though and that's awesome. Terribly sorry for the protoss brotherhood though Terribly sorry + Show Spoiler + ![]() | ||
|
Gippy
41 Posts
On September 30 2026 18:40 Filco wrote: Best? Can you get more predictable and standard? Does he ever use tier3 units? Best is the only one who uses dark archons vs zerg regularly, so there's that. | ||
|
goody153
44306 Posts
On September 30 2026 18:40 Filco wrote: The Zerg line up is full of absolute monsters right now. Stop crying. It's much easier to have monster players when you are playing zerg lol. I mean seriously it's 20 years already unless you are blind Zerg's kinda really strong. Zerg has defilers for example which are just broken and easy to use vs non-zerg. Using defilers vs fighting against defilers like the ballpark is just so much harder on the latter than the former. Winning vs zerg is much harder than winning as zerg vs non-zergs. | ||
|
c3rberUs
Japan11797 Posts
Looking forward to the jinjin vid lol | ||
|
c3rberUs
Japan11797 Posts
(RIP Zero for losing 1:2) | ||
|
Filco
France164 Posts
On October 01 2026 21:16 goody153 wrote: Expected outcome given soulkey is much better than Leta It's much easier to have monster players when you are playing zerg lol. I mean seriously it's 20 years already unless you are blind Zerg's kinda really strong. Zerg has defilers for example which are just broken and easy to use vs non-zerg. Using defilers vs fighting against defilers like the ballpark is just so much harder on the latter than the former. Winning vs zerg is much harder than winning as zerg vs non-zergs. For a Protoss player to say that is just absolutely unbelievable. The Protoss race is by FAR the easiest to play. It’s the one that allows players with low APM to play and even reach high ranks (B/A) without needing a high APM. I'm not even complaining about it. I think it's necessary to have a more affordable race; otherwise, Brood War would simply be too hard, and so few people would play it. I know we're talking about the Zerg race here, not the Terran race; but as a Terran player, I can say, without a shadow of a doubt and in all honesty, that only 1 out of every 10 games I lose against Protoss makes me feel like I've been outplayed. The rest of the time, it’s either because I made one single mistake that turned out to be immediately devastating, or because of absolute bullshit that only works in BO1 on the ladder. This feeling—taken to its extreme by Artosis—is the feeling of every average Terran player. On the other hand, when I lose to Zerg, I feel like it’s deserved 9 times out of 10. Protoss is THE race of easy wins. I’ll grant you that the Defiler is the best unit in the game. But to claim that Zerg is easier to play than Protoss is simply dishonest. The average skill level of Terran or Zerg players at C and B tiers compared to the “skill” of Protoss players of the same ranks is simply incomparable. You want an example? Here is my hardly winning against a 50 APM Protoss Player with 280 APM on the ladder (I actually won only once out of three games against this guy, believe it or not): www.youtube.com Can you, at the very least, admit that Protoss is BY FAR the easiest race to play of the three, all the way up to A rank? At a pro level, I'll admit that it seems different at the moment (mainly because the Protoss line up actually sucks. If Protoss struggles at the highest level (we're talking less than 0,1 % of players), it's NOT because Protoss is too hard and Zerg is too easy! How can someone even argue that?! | ||
|
Scarlett`
Korea (South)2439 Posts
On October 02 2026 00:32 Filco wrote: + Show Spoiler + On October 01 2026 21:16 goody153 wrote: Expected outcome given soulkey is much better than Leta It's much easier to have monster players when you are playing zerg lol. I mean seriously it's 20 years already unless you are blind Zerg's kinda really strong. Zerg has defilers for example which are just broken and easy to use vs non-zerg. Using defilers vs fighting against defilers like the ballpark is just so much harder on the latter than the former. Winning vs zerg is much harder than winning as zerg vs non-zergs. For a Protoss player to say that is just absolutely unbelievable. The Protoss race is by FAR the easiest to play. It’s the one that allows players with low APM to play and even reach high ranks (B/A) without needing a high APM. I'm not even complaining about it. I think it's necessary to have a more affordable race; otherwise, Brood War would simply be too hard, and so few people would play it. I know we're talking about the Zerg race here, not the Terran race; but as a Terran player, I can say, without a shadow of a doubt and in all honesty, that only 1 out of every 10 games I lose against Protoss makes me feel like I've been outplayed. The rest of the time, it’s either because I made one single mistake that turned out to be immediately devastating, or because of absolute bullshit that only works in BO1 on the ladder. This feeling—taken to its extreme by Artosis—is the feeling of every average Terran player. On the other hand, when I lose to Zerg, I feel like it’s deserved 9 times out of 10. Protoss is THE race of easy wins. I’ll grant you that the Defiler is the best unit in the game. But to claim that Zerg is easier to play than Protoss is simply dishonest. The average skill level of Terran or Zerg players at C and B tiers compared to the “skill” of Protoss players of the same ranks is simply incomparable. You want an example? Here is my hardly winning against a 50 APM Protoss Player with 280 APM on the ladder (I actually won only once out of three games against this guy, believe it or not): www.youtube.com Can you, at the very least, admit that Protoss is BY FAR the easiest race to play of the three, all the way up to A rank? At a pro level, I'll admit that it seems different at the moment (mainly because the Protoss line up actually sucks. If Protoss struggles at the highest level (we're talking less than 0,1 % of players), it's NOT because Protoss is too hard and Zerg is too easy! How can someone even argue that?! whats the use of 280 apm if your first factory is 18 seconds late | ||
| ||
![[image loading]](http://www.teamliquid.net/tlpd/images/players/647.jpg)


![[image loading]](https://i.pinimg.com/originals/92/23/43/9223430d43fda43bb37acadaa424e767.gif)