• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:20
CEST 04:20
KST 11:20
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)54Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7618 users

[OSL Ro4] Bisu vs Stork! - Page 7

Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 35 Next All
Gokey
Profile Joined November 2006
United States2722 Posts
December 13 2007 23:44 GMT
#121
beessuitttt
obloquy
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
United States265 Posts
December 13 2007 23:48 GMT
#122
I'm going for Bisu, but I hope birdtoss puts up a hell of a fight.
That was an unknown unknown.
quaz
Profile Joined August 2007
Poland10 Posts
December 14 2007 00:04 GMT
#123
Plz tell me how to watch this games on live stream.
EtherealDeath
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
United States8366 Posts
December 14 2007 00:10 GMT
#124
On December 14 2007 09:04 quaz wrote:
Plz tell me how to watch this games on live stream.


www.yaoyuan.com/live

just go there a bit before the games start, and they will have it streamed. You'll need to download the TVAnts plugin though
ShaLLoW[baY]
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
Canada12499 Posts
December 14 2007 00:11 GMT
#125
On December 14 2007 09:04 quaz wrote:
Plz tell me how to watch this games on live stream.


[image loading]
Use it?
ALEXISONFIRE ARE FUCKING BACK (sAviOr for life)
IaniAniaN
Profile Joined September 2007
Canada555 Posts
December 14 2007 00:15 GMT
#126
I don't see why everyone's going on about Stork's storms, Bisu storms just as well, especially in Game 5 Bisu pulled off some amazing storms consistently, while Stork faltered and let Bisu win battles he shouldn't have.
L!MP
Profile Joined March 2003
Australia2067 Posts
December 14 2007 00:17 GMT
#127
On December 14 2007 09:11 ShaLLoW[baY] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 14 2007 09:04 quaz wrote:
Plz tell me how to watch this games on live stream.


[image loading]
Use it?

can you be more of a faggot? sc2.org is down indefinitely and yaoyuan is for chinese. duam player is your best bet, but people are only using it in recent times. how is he supposed to know to look for duam player? again, you're a faggot.
saranghaeCYX
Profile Joined October 2007
United States54 Posts
December 14 2007 00:20 GMT
#128
On December 14 2007 09:17 L!MP wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 14 2007 09:11 ShaLLoW[baY] wrote:
On December 14 2007 09:04 quaz wrote:
Plz tell me how to watch this games on live stream.


[image loading]
Use it?

can you be more of a faggot? sc2.org is down indefinitely and yaoyuan is for chinese. duam player is your best bet, but people are only using it in recent times. how is he supposed to know to look for duam player? again, you're a faggot.

He's a faggot for telling some1 to use the search function? and no you're wrong.. I can find it easily using keywords. But nice flame tho..
saranghaeCY-
WhatisProtoss
Profile Blog Joined February 2004
Korea (South)2325 Posts
Last Edited: 2007-12-14 00:22:13
December 14 2007 00:21 GMT
#129
On December 14 2007 09:17 L!MP wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 14 2007 09:11 ShaLLoW[baY] wrote:
On December 14 2007 09:04 quaz wrote:
Plz tell me how to watch this games on live stream.


[image loading]
Use it?

can you be more of a faggot? sc2.org is down indefinitely and yaoyuan is for chinese. duam player is your best bet, but people are only using it in recent times. how is he supposed to know to look for duam player? again, you're a faggot.

No, he's not the faggot. In most of these threads, people specifically post not to ask about how to find streams, because it disrupts the discussion. He also gave the proper link, which you didn't bother to check.

He should have used the search function, and he would have found his answer. Don't be asking for a ban, bitch.
.dragoon
Profile Joined May 2007
United States749 Posts
Last Edited: 2007-12-14 00:57:56
December 14 2007 00:29 GMT
#130
On December 14 2007 00:03 Scorpion wrote:
Nobody made you the "offical thread maker of progaming events to come."

Expect to have your future threads flamed to hell with "oh, this one sucks, I'll make a better one!" responses.

You feel me?

I love it when the dorks and the pussies trumpet about sensibilities on this board. Why are you hurt when the OP is not?

This is all suppose to be for the fun of it. People are contributing, that's a good thing. What have you got against a better OP?

If you can, then do. If I can, I will.

If you can, then do. If I can, I will.
.dragoon
Profile Joined May 2007
United States749 Posts
December 14 2007 00:40 GMT
#131
On a 2nd look, the OP seems to have gotten longer and have got more pics added. And I can't say the OP is not enthusiastic.

I'll save my stuff for the 1st/3rd place matches, it's the same players anyway. It's all you this time aye?
If you can, then do. If I can, I will.
teamsolid
Profile Joined October 2007
Canada3668 Posts
Last Edited: 2007-12-14 00:57:23
December 14 2007 00:56 GMT
#132
Bisu for OSL champ!
I predict 3-1 for Revolutionist over Birdtoss.
OneOther
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
United States10774 Posts
December 14 2007 01:11 GMT
#133
On December 14 2007 09:40 .dragoon wrote:
On a 2nd look, the OP seems to have gotten longer and have got more pics added. And I can't say the OP is not enthusiastic.

I'll save my stuff for the 1st/3rd place matches, it's the same players anyway. It's all you this time aye?


hey .dragoon

bisu build.
WhatisProtoss
Profile Blog Joined February 2004
Korea (South)2325 Posts
Last Edited: 2007-12-14 01:13:35
December 14 2007 01:12 GMT
#134
On December 14 2007 00:12 NonY[rC] wrote:
Posting what I wrote in another topic...

I think if anyone is tired of the "make a prediction" culture that TL.net has fostered for so long, then now is the perfect time to throw it off. Not only is this match nearly impossible to predict, but it's looking to be one of the best matches to simply watch and enjoy. #1 and #2 KeSPA, a rematch, both have something to prove, both are the favorite to win the finals. I'd hate to see someone not fully enjoy the genius and skill of either Bisu or Stork simply because in the back of their mind they're disappointed that their prediction is failing or because they have a stupid grudge against one of them for eliminating their favorite player or doing a stupid ceremony.

I for one am cheering for Bisu, but that does not mean I won't appreciate any awesomeness that Stork does!

As for Stork's talk about game-losing errors... well of course! Everyone knows that nobody play perfectly. Most imperfections go unnoticed, but on occasion the opponent will take advantage of an imperfection and turn the game around because of it. I think almost every progamer can say after a match "there are some mistakes I made that, if I hadn't made them, I would have won" but Stork is the only loser sore enough to say that to his opponent's face immediately after the match. The only times when people don't know their game-losing mistakes immediately is when they were beat strategically. Like I think sAviOr did not know how the hell he could've beat Bisu the first time he lost to him. But this latter case is rare in televised matches since people can't innovate very often.

Might as well get rid of Liquibet too. It's full of predicting and such.

On December 14 2007 10:11 OneOther wrote:
hey .dragoon

bisu build.

And you. Shut up.
.dragoon
Profile Joined May 2007
United States749 Posts
Last Edited: 2007-12-14 01:20:45
December 14 2007 01:19 GMT
#135
lol that's an easy one

Mind build

do the bisu face
If you can, then do. If I can, I will.
Manifesto7
Profile Blog Joined November 2002
Osaka27178 Posts
December 14 2007 01:32 GMT
#136
Can we please stick the topic?

I agree with you Nony in principle, but I think most people who predict are doing it with their hearts rather than their heads. Perhaps in liquibet there is some more calculated thinking, but when it comes to these threads I think people vote with their heart.

So, even when they watch the game, they will be cheering for one person or the other. That being said, I don't think that bias takes away from the skills displayed by the other people.
ModeratorGodfather
NonY
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
8751 Posts
December 14 2007 01:40 GMT
#137
On December 14 2007 10:32 Manifesto7 wrote:
Can we please stick the topic?

I agree with you Nony in principle, but I think most people who predict are doing it with their hearts rather than their heads. Perhaps in liquibet there is some more calculated thinking, but when it comes to these threads I think people vote with their heart.

So, even when they watch the game, they will be cheering for one person or the other. That being said, I don't think that bias takes away from the skills displayed by the other people.


Ya I might be a little off the mark. But in any case, I just want people to enjoy the games. These are some very talented players and I'm so excited about these games!
"Fucking up is part of it. If you can't fail, you have to always win. And I don't think you can always win." Elliott Smith ---------- Yet no sudden rage darkened his face, and his eyes were calm as they studied her. Then he smiled. 'Witness.'
TheFoReveRwaR
Profile Blog Joined May 2006
United States10657 Posts
Last Edited: 2007-12-14 02:02:28
December 14 2007 01:57 GMT
#138
This is such an impossible series to predict and honestly I'd be happy with either player winning. I like them both, but not THAT much For the hell of it...GO STORK! Mainly because I think he is way too good to be without a starleague title.
Being healthy, it has been said, really consists of having the same disease as everybody else.
HaXxorIzed
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
Australia8434 Posts
Last Edited: 2007-12-14 02:00:26
December 14 2007 01:59 GMT
#139
With all this buildup, both players should deliver quite nicely. There's quite a lot of emotional investment from many of the spectators in this one, and I would not be surprised if the Protoss fanboys are split down the middle (on particular). That said, I always thought their Mechanics were about even (Stork's Reaver control/storms were prominent in the last series, Bisu has continued to build on his multitasking abilities however).

Looks like I have something in the academic sense to consider before the games, and observe in the games. I'll be going for Bisu though, because I want him to win this OSL. That would confirm his importance in this era for Protoss playstyles, I believe.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/HaXxorIzed
TheFoReveRwaR
Profile Blog Joined May 2006
United States10657 Posts
December 14 2007 02:01 GMT
#140
On December 14 2007 10:32 Manifesto7 wrote:
Can we please stick the topic?

I agree with you Nony in principle, but I think most people who predict are doing it with their hearts rather than their heads. Perhaps in liquibet there is some more calculated thinking, but when it comes to these threads I think people vote with their heart.

So, even when they watch the game, they will be cheering for one person or the other. That being said, I don't think that bias takes away from the skills displayed by the other people.

Agreed. You can cheer for a player, even be a die hard fan, and still appreciate the skills and talents of the player he's playing against. Unless you're just so rediculously biased to the point of idiocy (Last Romantic comes to mind...).
Being healthy, it has been said, really consists of having the same disease as everybody else.
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 35 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
00:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
CranKy Ducklings94
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 151
RuFF_SC2 148
ProTech124
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 13250
Rain 2241
Shuttle 982
Artosis 582
NaDa 28
Bale 27
League of Legends
Doublelift3844
Counter-Strike
taco 367
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox733
Mew2King85
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor908
Other Games
summit1g7511
Day[9].tv709
JimRising 622
PiGStarcraft337
C9.Mang0313
ViBE57
ArmadaUGS45
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV295
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream80
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 138
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP98
• Letter144
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra969
• Day9tv709
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
10h 40m
OSC
19h 40m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 7h
Online Event
1d 8h
FEL
1d 13h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 14h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 16h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.