at the end of the flash vs rock video, the gamers take turns saying which progamer they would most like to date if they were a girl!
savior is the most popular, with even himself saying, "Me. Me. I couldn't trust anybody else."
| Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments |
|
hku
169 Posts
at the end of the flash vs rock video, the gamers take turns saying which progamer they would most like to date if they were a girl! savior is the most popular, with even himself saying, "Me. Me. I couldn't trust anybody else." | ||
|
semioldguy
United States7488 Posts
On October 13 2007 07:08 hku wrote: LOL at the end of the flash vs rock video, the gamers take turns saying which progamer they would most like to date if they were a girl! savior is the most popular, with even himself saying, "Me. Me. I couldn't trust anybody else." LOL! I think I'd have to pick Ma Jaeyoon too. Or Kang Min. | ||
|
ii.blitzkrieg
Canada1122 Posts
| ||
|
kigga
United States200 Posts
On October 13 2007 04:11 KizZBG wrote: ![]() hahaha wow nice find :X | ||
|
Purind
Canada3562 Posts
On October 12 2007 21:04 TheFoReveRwaR wrote: Lol once again flash rapes with a cheese. I don't consider it a cheese. He scouted FE and reacted accordingly. | ||
|
Hot_Bid
Braavos36402 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Rain Dota 2ggaemo Yoon 910 Shuttle Dewaltoss Mong Hm[arnc] Bale soO [ Show more ] League of Legends Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games |
|
Stellar Fest
OSC
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
[ Show More ] BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
|
|
|