On March 31 2013 18:53 TaShadan wrote:
who is izjy? very nice pvt vs terror
who is izjy? very nice pvt vs terror

I can tell you he's definitely not Canadian, and he's 100% korean but that's about it ~_~. I'd like to know who it is also :\
| Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments |
|
SmoKKeY
United States55 Posts
On March 31 2013 18:53 TaShadan wrote: who is izjy? very nice pvt vs terror ![]() I can tell you he's definitely not Canadian, and he's 100% korean but that's about it ~_~. I'd like to know who it is also :\ | ||
|
L_Master
United States8017 Posts
On March 31 2013 19:14 SiXPaiN wrote: I can tell you he's definitely not Canadian, and he's 100% korean but that's about it ~_~. I'd like to know who it is also :\ He also doesn't hotkey army. All he does is like shuttle or small handful of units on 1. Everything else is nexus + gates. | ||
|
L_Master
United States8017 Posts
On March 31 2013 19:12 SiXPaiN wrote: I'm glad I wasn't the only one who felt like an idiot, trying to get the last box to move into the right area seemed to take me forever too. GLHF all participants ^_^ Yea, it took me forever too...but it's also epic as hell. If it got removed I would be very sad ![]() | ||
|
soujiro_
Uruguay5195 Posts
| ||
|
L_Master
United States8017 Posts
![]() | ||
|
L_Master
United States8017 Posts
| ||
|
Sayle
United Kingdom3685 Posts
| ||
|
L_Master
United States8017 Posts
| ||
|
L_Master
United States8017 Posts
| ||
|
L_Master
United States8017 Posts
| ||
|
L_Master
United States8017 Posts
| ||
|
L_Master
United States8017 Posts
| ||
|
soujiro_
Uruguay5195 Posts
| ||
|
L_Master
United States8017 Posts
| ||
|
Sayle
United Kingdom3685 Posts
X made lings! X made mutas! X made scourge! GG! | ||
|
L_Master
United States8017 Posts
On March 31 2013 19:58 Sayle wrote: Just have some pre-made LR ZvZ lines and copy/paste which one you need: X made lings! X made mutas! X made scourge! GG! LOL! | ||
|
Sayle
United Kingdom3685 Posts
| ||
|
L_Master
United States8017 Posts
| ||
|
L_Master
United States8017 Posts
| ||
|
L_Master
United States8017 Posts
| ||
| ||
|
|
Kung Fu Cup
Stellar Fest
The PondCast
OSC
Stellar Fest
OSC
Stellar Fest
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
[ Show More ] AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
|
|
|