• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:30
CEST 20:30
KST 03:30
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon109
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Updated Continental Flags System & New Global Flag Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10076 users

sas Festive Tour - Page 4

Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments
91 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All
TheShimmy
Profile Joined January 2011
United States1808 Posts
December 29 2012 17:17 GMT
#61
Nvm, just saw nina's cast
Hyvaa #1 Fan. Gogo STX, Dear, Bogus, Classic, and Mini! Always a BW fan!
dRaW
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
Canada5744 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-12-29 20:03:56
December 29 2012 17:43 GMT
#62
Live Russian cast: www.twitch.tv/negroplayer Group C *update: Finished*
Live English cast: http://www.twitch.tv/ninazerg Group A *update: Group A/B finished, currently Group C*
Live Russian cast: http://www.twitch.tv/largus_bleat Group D

Group A + B Russian VOD: http://www.twitch.tv/pururupwnz/b/351882862
Group C Russian VOD: http://www.twitch.tv/negroplayer/b/352192754
Group D Russian VOD: http://www.twitch.tv/largus_bleat/b/352200065
I don't need luck, luck is for noobs, good luck to you though
dRaW
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
Canada5744 Posts
December 30 2012 20:57 GMT
#63
updated: All VOD for group stage in second post. Next cast will be put on the calendar (Ro8) within the week.
I don't need luck, luck is for noobs, good luck to you though
Birdie
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
New Zealand4438 Posts
December 30 2012 21:14 GMT
#64
So many Z and P everywhere :O
Red classic | A butterfly dreamed he was Zhuangzi | 4.5k, heading to 5k as support!
SADguy
Profile Joined October 2012
Romania69 Posts
December 30 2012 22:13 GMT
#65
Hope next cast will be done just by L_Master alone...
ninazerg
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States7291 Posts
December 30 2012 22:54 GMT
#66
On December 31 2012 07:13 SADguy wrote:
Hope next cast will be done just by L_Master alone...


You love man voice?? kkkkkk...
"If two pregnant women get into a fist fight, it's like a mecha-battle between two unborn babies." - Fyodor Dostoevsky
dRaW
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
Canada5744 Posts
December 30 2012 23:08 GMT
#67
On December 31 2012 07:13 SADguy wrote:
Hope next cast will be done just by L_Master alone...



I don't know why you are so angry about this, they are doing this for free on their own time so you can't really complain. If you want you can download all the replays after the event is finished (which I will release in a zip file) so you don't have to watch it if you don't want to.
I don't need luck, luck is for noobs, good luck to you though
SADguy
Profile Joined October 2012
Romania69 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-12-31 01:41:13
December 31 2012 01:29 GMT
#68
it`s not like i don`t like girls)...i`m 24 so, a big part of my time it`s dedicated just for "them", other part of my time it`s dedicated to watch brood war foreign scene ..but as far as i know this tour hit only 50 viewers max.For the players that are involved in this tour i think it`s not enough.It`s just my opinion, u don`t have to agree with me but if there is a "pro tournament" with almost the best people out there should pe casted and observed "in a pro way".I love to watch Bw and i`ve seen almost 80%-85% of every foreign cast, since Sayle`s first A/B tournament to NW2 and i`ve watched hacklebeast first casts with his terrible microhone,bumping sounds helicopter souds etc but i enjoyed them all .I`m just a fan that choose not a wach a tournament and as far as i know(pardon me if i`m wrong), this type tournaments are organized and played by u people(and i thank u for your time and u have my admiration), but are dedicated to us(The FANS) and we have the right to tell u our opinions.
ninazerg
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States7291 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-12-31 02:03:44
December 31 2012 01:59 GMT
#69
On December 31 2012 10:29 SADguy wrote:
it`s not like i don`t like girls)...i`m 24 so, a big part of my time it`s dedicated just for "them", other part of my time it`s dedicated to watch brood war foreign scene ..but as far as i know this tour hit only 50 viewers max.For the players that are involved in this tour i think it`s not enough.It`s just my opinion, u don`t have to agree with me but if there is a "pro tournament" with almost the best people out there should pe casted and observed "in a pro way".I love to watch Bw and i`ve seen almost 80%-85% of every foreign cast, since Sayle`s first A/B tournament to NW2 and i`ve watched hacklebeast first casts with his terrible microhone,bumping sounds helicopter souds etc but i enjoyed them all .I`m just a fan that choose not a wach a tournament and as far as i know(pardon me if i`m wrong), this type tournaments are organized and played by u people(and i thank u for your time and u have my admiration), but are dedicated to us(The FANS) and we have the right to tell u our opinions.


Whoa wait... the fans are entitled to opinions? When did this happen? I'M SO CONFUSED.

edit: ^ is joke

All I can really say is that no one is ever going to be Sayle. There's only one of him, and there's never going to be another one. I can't really make any excuses. I though my cast yesterday wasn't that good, and L_Master did, in fact, save the cast from going up in flames.

I didn't do a good job, so all I can ask is you give me an opportunity to get better.
"If two pregnant women get into a fist fight, it's like a mecha-battle between two unborn babies." - Fyodor Dostoevsky
dRaW
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
Canada5744 Posts
December 31 2012 02:36 GMT
#70
On December 31 2012 10:29 SADguy wrote:
it`s not like i don`t like girls)...i`m 24 so, a big part of my time it`s dedicated just for "them", other part of my time it`s dedicated to watch brood war foreign scene ..but as far as i know this tour hit only 50 viewers max.For the players that are involved in this tour i think it`s not enough.It`s just my opinion, u don`t have to agree with me but if there is a "pro tournament" with almost the best people out there should pe casted and observed "in a pro way".I love to watch Bw and i`ve seen almost 80%-85% of every foreign cast, since Sayle`s first A/B tournament to NW2 and i`ve watched hacklebeast first casts with his terrible microhone,bumping sounds helicopter souds etc but i enjoyed them all .I`m just a fan that choose not a wach a tournament and as far as i know(pardon me if i`m wrong), this type tournaments are organized and played by u people(and i thank u for your time and u have my admiration), but are dedicated to us(The FANS) and we have the right to tell u our opinions.



We had many russian casters do the group stage as well, Largo had over 100 viewers for most of it, pururu had 30 and negroplay had about 10-30. This would put the total over 200.
I don't need luck, luck is for noobs, good luck to you though
L_Master
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States8017 Posts
December 31 2012 02:48 GMT
#71
On December 31 2012 11:36 dRaW wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 31 2012 10:29 SADguy wrote:
it`s not like i don`t like girls)...i`m 24 so, a big part of my time it`s dedicated just for "them", other part of my time it`s dedicated to watch brood war foreign scene ..but as far as i know this tour hit only 50 viewers max.For the players that are involved in this tour i think it`s not enough.It`s just my opinion, u don`t have to agree with me but if there is a "pro tournament" with almost the best people out there should pe casted and observed "in a pro way".I love to watch Bw and i`ve seen almost 80%-85% of every foreign cast, since Sayle`s first A/B tournament to NW2 and i`ve watched hacklebeast first casts with his terrible microhone,bumping sounds helicopter souds etc but i enjoyed them all .I`m just a fan that choose not a wach a tournament and as far as i know(pardon me if i`m wrong), this type tournaments are organized and played by u people(and i thank u for your time and u have my admiration), but are dedicated to us(The FANS) and we have the right to tell u our opinions.



We had many russian casters do the group stage as well, Largo had over 100 viewers for most of it, pururu had 30 and negroplay had about 10-30. This would put the total over 200.


Additionally, it's worth noting that SBWI NW were on at the same time.

What would also be constructive is helping us understand what we can do better for future casts.
EffOrt and Soulkey Hwaiting!
Game
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
3191 Posts
December 31 2012 02:50 GMT
#72
Largo was online for like 5 minutes. Also, I'm 99.9% sure he's just complaining about ninazerg's casting abilities.
SC is like sex. You should play often, but never too hard. And you should only try hard when it matters.
ninazerg
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States7291 Posts
December 31 2012 10:33 GMT
#73
On December 31 2012 11:50 Game wrote:
Largo was online for like 5 minutes. Also, I'm 99.9% sure he's just complaining about ninazerg's casting abilities.



DON'T FORGET MY STATUS

I'M A BOSS




Don't get it twisted, don't be hating because I stack paper to the ceiling and ride on 24-inch chrome.

"If two pregnant women get into a fist fight, it's like a mecha-battle between two unborn babies." - Fyodor Dostoevsky
thezanursic
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
5504 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-12-31 18:23:49
December 31 2012 18:22 GMT
#74
I would watch the VoDs, but the audio is abysmal. I'm sorry. I don't want to be such a negative nancy, but please make sure you buy a relatively okay microphone (It shouldn't cost more than 40$) before casting such an awesome event

Soo yeah Ninazerg, please get a new microphone!
http://i45.tinypic.com/9j2cdc.jpg Let it be so!
dRaW
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
Canada5744 Posts
December 31 2012 20:17 GMT
#75
On December 31 2012 11:50 Game wrote:
Largo was online for like 5 minutes. Also, I'm 99.9% sure he's just complaining about ninazerg's casting abilities.


He casted all of the group, it took about an hour and a half because 1 of the games itself was 30+minutes (Jumper vs Baku)
I don't need luck, luck is for noobs, good luck to you though
NotJumperer
Profile Blog Joined July 2005
United States1371 Posts
January 01 2013 00:17 GMT
#76
--- Nuked ---
L_Master
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States8017 Posts
January 01 2013 00:48 GMT
#77
On January 01 2013 09:17 Jumperer wrote:
I thought ninazerg and Lmaster did a good job. Obviously they are not sayle but that's not the point. The point is they are putting in their time mainly for the love of the game and nothing else. A++ for effort. Try casting replays for 4 hours straight without getting paid and then come talk to me.

tips I would give is better microphone and maybe you can discuss more about the uniqueness/tendencies of known players. Also you can pull a sonic and use resolution hack, but overall it was a job well done.


This is something I sorely need to do. I don't usually watch to many of the games super close, so I'm out of touch with tendencies and styles of many players. I know generally who is doing well at the time but little beyond that.

It's an area that needs improvement; especially as it adds alot to the cast in terms of hype and storylines, not mention filling up space that is generally nothing more than "minerals being mined".
EffOrt and Soulkey Hwaiting!
thezanursic
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
5504 Posts
January 01 2013 09:28 GMT
#78
On January 01 2013 09:17 Jumperer wrote:
I thought ninazerg and Lmaster did a good job. Obviously they are not sayle but that's not the point. The point is they are putting in their time mainly for the love of the game and nothing else. A++ for effort. Try casting replays for 4 hours straight without getting paid and then come talk to me.

tips I would give is better microphone and maybe you can discuss more about the uniqueness/tendencies of known players. Also you can pull a sonic and use resolution hack, but overall it was a job well done.

I wasn't criticizing the casting. If Ninazergs forum personality is anything to go by I would love her casts. And I already watch Lmasters cast occasionally and I like him to, but improving the microphone quality is REALLY important especially to me because I just can't tolerate low quality audio.
http://i45.tinypic.com/9j2cdc.jpg Let it be so!
thezanursic
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
5504 Posts
January 01 2013 09:29 GMT
#79
On January 01 2013 09:48 L_Master wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 01 2013 09:17 Jumperer wrote:
I thought ninazerg and Lmaster did a good job. Obviously they are not sayle but that's not the point. The point is they are putting in their time mainly for the love of the game and nothing else. A++ for effort. Try casting replays for 4 hours straight without getting paid and then come talk to me.

tips I would give is better microphone and maybe you can discuss more about the uniqueness/tendencies of known players. Also you can pull a sonic and use resolution hack, but overall it was a job well done.


This is something I sorely need to do. I don't usually watch to many of the games super close, so I'm out of touch with tendencies and styles of many players. I know generally who is doing well at the time but little beyond that.

It's an area that needs improvement; especially as it adds alot to the cast in terms of hype and storylines, not mention filling up space that is generally nothing more than "minerals being mined".

You can cheat and look up the players beforehand xD
http://i45.tinypic.com/9j2cdc.jpg Let it be so!
dRaW
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
Canada5744 Posts
January 01 2013 23:50 GMT
#80
update:

Ro8 Cast will be on Thursday, (exact time will be updated shortly with calendar)

ALSO-> Open Qualifications @ iccup for sas tour #2 http://defiler.ru/tourney/?t=276 register here. Top 16 will get into another tournament (Along with some invites + Seeded players from sas tour #1). Prize Pool yet to be decided.
I don't need luck, luck is for noobs, good luck to you though
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 30m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 482
UpATreeSC 88
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 1029
Dewaltoss 137
firebathero 88
Zeus 68
Trap 48
Sexy 30
zelot 30
soO 23
ToSsGirL 21
Bale 20
[ Show more ]
JYJ 19
Shine 16
NaDa 15
Dota 2
Gorgc7064
qojqva2305
Dendi855
420jenkins177
Counter-Strike
pashabiceps1180
Fnx 693
edward0
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes5354
Liquid`Hasu1064
Other Games
Grubby4618
summit1g1868
Beastyqt759
B2W.Neo568
ceh9449
byalli366
C9.Mang0154
KnowMe152
ArmadaUGS146
TKL 120
BRAT_OK 71
Railgan10
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV247
BasetradeTV245
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream145
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Reevou 8
• Adnapsc2 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 33
• Azhi_Dahaki24
• FirePhoenix14
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3005
Other Games
• Shiphtur356
• WagamamaTV294
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
5h 30m
Kung Fu Cup
16h 30m
Stellar Fest
18h 30m
The PondCast
1d 15h
OSC
1d 18h
OSC
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.