• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:17
CEST 00:17
KST 07:17
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon110
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7500 users

D Ranks Allkill Teamleague - Page 50

Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 48 49 50 51 52 Next
L_Master
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States8017 Posts
January 05 2013 19:19 GMT
#981
Starting DeSPA v Courage cast in like 5 minutes.

If the cast dies...it's my internet wireless card being a POS and dropping me.
EffOrt and Soulkey Hwaiting!
Spazer
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Canada8036 Posts
January 05 2013 19:25 GMT
#982
On January 06 2013 02:59 Sereal wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 05 2013 11:41 Jealous wrote:
On January 05 2013 11:05 Sereal wrote:
Hi guys. I am SniperTerran. I will be playing, and I hope whoever is playing is ready to get smashed.

That is all.

I wish I was your opponent, because I eat Terrans for breakfast and I'd love to make you eat your words ^^;


lol, is all I have to say to you

Show nested quote +
On January 05 2013 12:09 Birdie wrote:
Don't worry guys, just make lurkers!

http://i.imgur.com/LhI6P.gif


Hah. Try it again and see what happens. :D




[image loading]

=/
Liquipedia
L_Master
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States8017 Posts
January 05 2013 19:30 GMT
#983
LIVE NOW

http://www.twitch.tv/l_master
EffOrt and Soulkey Hwaiting!
ninini
Profile Joined June 2010
Sweden1204 Posts
January 05 2013 20:15 GMT
#984
NW Power - Airforce Ace of Spades replays uploaded:
http://www.dratl.us.pn/

Results:
+ Show Spoiler +

NW Power - Airforce Ace of Spades 2 - 4
siskin[KDV] Outsider CoughingHydra
Ali.G Tau Cross CoughingHydra
Ali.G Colosseum II CityShuffle
OpalonaLufa Heartbreak Ridge CityShuffle
MoreAndMore Circuit Breaker CityShuffle
MoreAndMore Outsider Floladriblere
L_Master
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States8017 Posts
January 05 2013 20:57 GMT
#985
Ah, reps are up from NW v AoS.

Two options are possible here. I can cast a bit later today or earlier tomorrow, and I think tomorrow might be better as NW for sure is all EU, which makes 4+ hours from now quite late.

Let me know your thoughts.
EffOrt and Soulkey Hwaiting!
EchOne
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
United States2906 Posts
January 05 2013 21:13 GMT
#986
I'd prefer tomorrow as well.
面白くない世の中, 面白くすればいいさ
floladriblere
Profile Joined August 2011
France85 Posts
January 05 2013 21:22 GMT
#987
Tomorrow is better, the event can be added on the calendar and maybe we can get more viewers.
boum su4ka!
L_Master
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States8017 Posts
January 05 2013 22:05 GMT
#988
On January 06 2013 06:22 floladriblere wrote:
Tomorrow is better, the event can be added on the calendar and maybe we can get more viewers.


Okay, cast will be tomorrow at 18:00 GMT (+00:00)
EffOrt and Soulkey Hwaiting!
L_Master
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States8017 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-06 04:22:07
January 06 2013 04:21 GMT
#989
VOD
+ Show Spoiler [DeSPA v Courage Semi-Final] +


5 minutes of the last game got randomly separated from the rest. It's on the channel as P2.
EffOrt and Soulkey Hwaiting!
Birdie
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
New Zealand4438 Posts
January 06 2013 08:30 GMT
#990
+ Show Spoiler +
Congratz courage. ghrur T_T
Red classic | A butterfly dreamed he was Zhuangzi | 4.5k, heading to 5k as support!
chrisolo
Profile Joined May 2009
Germany2610 Posts
January 06 2013 12:17 GMT
#991
So in the manner of this league I have some ideas that you can decide about:

Poll: Extend the grand finals to Bo9?

Yes (6)
 
60%

No (3)
 
30%

I do not care about this. (1)
 
10%

10 total votes

Your vote: Extend the grand finals to Bo9?

(Vote): Yes
(Vote): No
(Vote): I do not care about this.



Poll: Third Place Match to Bo9?

No (5)
 
50%

Yes (4)
 
40%

I do not care about this. (1)
 
10%

10 total votes

Your vote: Third Place Match to Bo9?

(Vote): Yes
(Vote): No
(Vote): I do not care about this.



Poll: Casting Grand Finals Live?

Yes (7)
 
78%

No (1)
 
11%

I do not care about this. (1)
 
11%

9 total votes

Your vote: Casting Grand Finals Live?

(Vote): Yes
(Vote): No
(Vote): I do not care about this.



Poll: Setup the maps for the grand final?

Yes (2)
 
33%

No (2)
 
33%

I do not care about this. (2)
 
33%

6 total votes

Your vote: Setup the maps for the grand final?

(Vote): Yes
(Vote): No
(Vote): I do not care about this.



Poll: Startmap for the Grand Finals?

Circuit Breaker (5)
 
50%

Ride Of Valkyries (2)
 
20%

Colosseum II (1)
 
10%

Electric Circuit (1)
 
10%

Match Point (1)
 
10%

Fighting Spirit (0)
 
0%

Jade (0)
 
0%

Sniper Ridge (0)
 
0%

Tau Cross (0)
 
0%

Heartbreak Ridge (0)
 
0%

Aztec (0)
 
0%

Andromeda (0)
 
0%

Ground Zero (0)
 
0%

Othello (0)
 
0%

10 total votes

Your vote: Startmap for the Grand Finals?

(Vote): Fighting Spirit
(Vote): Circuit Breaker
(Vote): Colosseum II
(Vote): Jade
(Vote): Sniper Ridge
(Vote): Tau Cross
(Vote): Electric Circuit
(Vote): Match Point
(Vote): Heartbreak Ridge
(Vote): Aztec
(Vote): Andromeda
(Vote): Ground Zero
(Vote): Othello
(Vote): Ride Of Valkyries



Poll: Delay the grand finals after the third place match for live casting?

Yes (5)
 
56%

I do not care about this. (3)
 
33%

No (1)
 
11%

9 total votes

Your vote: Delay the grand finals after the third place match for live casting?

(Vote): Yes
(Vote): No
(Vote): I do not care about this.



Thats all for now, I probably will get some more ideas. But then I ll post them seperately.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ - aka cReAtiVee
Cpt.beefy
Profile Blog Joined September 2006
Ireland799 Posts
January 06 2013 13:23 GMT
#992
+ Show Spoiler +
AH!!! DeSPA always so close to glory ;( GG's and nice casting overall looking forward to the finals
Our Beloved Geoff "inControl" Robinson.
Sentenal
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States12398 Posts
January 06 2013 22:40 GMT
#993
I think making the finals or 3rd Place Match Bo9 would be bad, due to that getting 4 players to show up can be a challenge, and getting more than that can be even more difficult. IMO we should try and avoid walkovers in the Finals.
"Apparently, Sentenal is a paragon of friendship and tolerance. " - Ech0ne
L_Master
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States8017 Posts
January 07 2013 00:39 GMT
#994
On January 07 2013 07:40 Sentenal wrote:
I think making the finals or 3rd Place Match Bo9 would be bad, due to that getting 4 players to show up can be a challenge, and getting more than that can be even more difficult. IMO we should try and avoid walkovers in the Finals.


Yes, A bo9 third place could be a big problem for DeSPA. That should fall to the teams to choose in my personal opinion.
EffOrt and Soulkey Hwaiting!
chrisolo
Profile Joined May 2009
Germany2610 Posts
January 07 2013 08:04 GMT
#995
Well yea I actually only wanted to make the Grand Finals Bo9 and it is only one player more. Maybe we can add another rule that you can predefine your Ace Player, which can play twice (may get defeated once and still play another time)?

Poll: Ace Player with 2 lives?

No (4)
 
100%

Yes (0)
 
0%

I do not care about this. (0)
 
0%

4 total votes

Your vote: Ace Player with 2 lives?

(Vote): Yes
(Vote): No
(Vote): I do not care about this.



¯\_(ツ)_/¯ - aka cReAtiVee
Sentenal
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States12398 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-07 10:48:27
January 07 2013 10:48 GMT
#996
I'd rather it just be a normal Bo9 than have the ace player being allowed to play twice lol. I'd prefer it to stay as Bo7, but I guess if both teams are able to get 5 players, then it can be doable.
"Apparently, Sentenal is a paragon of friendship and tolerance. " - Ech0ne
ninini
Profile Joined June 2010
Sweden1204 Posts
January 08 2013 01:41 GMT
#997
On January 07 2013 07:40 Sentenal wrote:
I think making the finals or 3rd Place Match Bo9 would be bad, due to that getting 4 players to show up can be a challenge, and getting more than that can be even more difficult. IMO we should try and avoid walkovers in the Finals.

I don't think Ace will have any trouble getting 5 players together for this match, unless something unexpected happens, and Courage have always been active, so I imagine you wouldn't have any problems either, or am I wrong?
Sereal
Profile Joined September 2011
94 Posts
January 08 2013 02:05 GMT
#998
On January 08 2013 10:41 ninini wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 07 2013 07:40 Sentenal wrote:
I think making the finals or 3rd Place Match Bo9 would be bad, due to that getting 4 players to show up can be a challenge, and getting more than that can be even more difficult. IMO we should try and avoid walkovers in the Finals.

I don't think Ace will have any trouble getting 5 players together for this match, unless something unexpected happens, and Courage have always been active, so I imagine you wouldn't have any problems either, or am I wrong?


As long as I get sent out, we won't even need five.
L_Master
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States8017 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-08 03:00:11
January 08 2013 03:00 GMT
#999

On January 08 2013 10:41 ninini wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 07 2013 07:40 Sentenal wrote:
I think making the finals or 3rd Place Match Bo9 would be bad, due to that getting 4 players to show up can be a challenge, and getting more than that can be even more difficult. IMO we should try and avoid walkovers in the Finals.

I don't think Ace will have any trouble getting 5 players together for this match, unless something unexpected happens, and Courage have always been active, so I imagine you wouldn't have any problems either, or am I wrong?




In the case of DeSPA and the third place match, you could be wrong. We've had trouble even getting 3 or 4 to matches.
EffOrt and Soulkey Hwaiting!
pebble444
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Italy2503 Posts
January 08 2013 04:31 GMT
#1000
GOGO Airforce Ace Of Spades!!!

You must end Courage' s Reign of terror and Despotism
"Awaken my Child, and embrace the Glory that is your Birthright"
Prev 1 48 49 50 51 52 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 43m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 107
JuggernautJason86
ViBE56
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 572
Artosis 177
firebathero 77
Zeus 66
910 31
Dota 2
monkeys_forever488
League of Legends
JimRising 464
Counter-Strike
minikerr6
Super Smash Bros
ArmadaUGS107
PPMD41
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5642
Liquid`Hasu1530
Other Games
summit1g7246
shahzam547
byalli398
C9.Mang0194
Trikslyr47
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV272
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream154
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 94
• Adnapsc2 14
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki36
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
1h 43m
Kung Fu Cup
12h 43m
Stellar Fest
14h 43m
The PondCast
1d 11h
OSC
1d 14h
Stellar Fest
1d 14h
OSC
2 days
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
[ Show More ]
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.