On July 30 2012 18:25 ImbaTosS wrote:
I hope the VODs will be available! I would love to catch up on these.
I hope the VODs will be available! I would love to catch up on these.
vods are always availible on the chinese vod channel linked
| Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments |
|
Caihead
Canada8550 Posts
On July 30 2012 18:25 ImbaTosS wrote: I hope the VODs will be available! I would love to catch up on these. vods are always availible on the chinese vod channel linked | ||
|
L3gendary
Canada1470 Posts
On July 30 2012 12:34 Caihead wrote: Show nested quote + On July 30 2012 10:37 L3gendary wrote: Why is there text in the middle of the screen? Fans can input text into the broadcast as shout-outs (time delayed) omg seriously? I honestly can't stand to watch the vods for that one reason. :S | ||
|
Caihead
Canada8550 Posts
jaystar VS SR ![]() August 2nd 12:00 GMT (+00:00) http://kan.games.sina.com.cn/u/play.php?uid=2446697112 | ||
|
Stratos
Czech Republic6104 Posts
![]() live now: http://www.teamliquid.net/video/streams/Stratos results: + Show Spoiler + Jaystar 3-0 SR live now: Jaystar vs UDPzerg (which may or may not be Jedi, not sure..) | ||
|
TheShimmy
United States1808 Posts
![]() Really really hoping I'll be able to catch the zdy match | ||
|
Caihead
Canada8550 Posts
vs [JXSA].reinforced超神 ![]() is on right now 肉鱼's stream http://kan.sina.com.cn/u/play.php?uid=1173803590 | ||
|
Mazur
Poland481 Posts
![]() | ||
|
luocarrot
China19 Posts
| ||
|
Caihead
Canada8550 Posts
On August 11 2012 02:46 luocarrot wrote: SCAN joined team For .He will destory SCL and C-OSL? *flips tables* I'm on FoR... lol | ||
|
dRaW
Canada5744 Posts
| ||
|
Nazza
Australia1654 Posts
EDIT: I see, it stops being a VOD after it goes live? EDIT2: "今天比赛取消了,大家散吧" Today's match is canceled? | ||
|
pappelee
China34 Posts
| ||
|
luocarrot
China19 Posts
叮当's stream http://kan.games.sina.com.cn/u/play.php?uid=2446697112 | ||
| ||
StarCraft: Brood War actioN Dota 2910 Hyuk Killer Dewaltoss Yoon Mind Shinee Soma ZergMaN [ Show more ] League of Legends Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games Organizations
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Other Games |
|
Kung Fu Cup
Stellar Fest
The PondCast
OSC
Stellar Fest
OSC
Stellar Fest
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
[ Show More ] AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
|
|
|