• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:21
CEST 14:21
KST 21:21
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)55Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8870 users

Altitude's ISL Round of 16 - Page 3

Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All
hacklebeast
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5090 Posts
May 18 2012 04:31 GMT
#41
Since Bizzy and Sziky are playing on Sunday, I will be casting them that day. To compensate, Michael vs Dewalt will be casted on Saturday instead.
Protoss: Best, Paralyze, Jangbi, Nal_Ra || Terran: Oov, Boxer, Fantasy, Hiya|| Zerg: Yellow, Zero
Pro7ecT
Profile Joined September 2011
Korea (South)66 Posts
May 18 2012 05:13 GMT
#42
Sayluuuuuu will cast ISL? Fuck yeah! :p
http://twitch.tv/pro7ect_kr | http://www.facebook.com/Pro7ecT | http://www.twitter.com/Pro7ecT
Stratos
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Czech Republic6104 Posts
May 18 2012 06:53 GMT
#43
Haha that is great news, can't wait for some Sayle action!
En Taro Violet
[sc1f]eonzerg
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Belgium7088 Posts
May 18 2012 07:43 GMT
#44
On May 18 2012 07:29 Sayle wrote:
Sup doods. I'm casting ISL3 starting from this round.

The return of the jedi
karate__boy
Profile Joined March 2012
United Kingdom5 Posts
May 18 2012 12:12 GMT
#45
On May 18 2012 09:58 LRM)nOoNe wrote:
dOTY, we saw you and Karate conversing in the other thread. We're fine with 13CET on Sunday, but we'd like for Karate to re-confirm in this thread since you never posted in the Round of 32 thread that 13CET would be an "O.K" time.

I CONFIRM =)
Hard work beats talent when talent fails to work hard.
dOTY
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany483 Posts
May 18 2012 12:46 GMT
#46
On May 18 2012 21:12 karate__boy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 18 2012 09:58 LRM)nOoNe wrote:
dOTY, we saw you and Karate conversing in the other thread. We're fine with 13CET on Sunday, but we'd like for Karate to re-confirm in this thread since you never posted in the Round of 32 thread that 13CET would be an "O.K" time.

I CONFIRM =)


thx and thx!
It’s cool to cry, don’t ever question your strength .
Ribbon
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5278 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-18 13:12:06
May 18 2012 13:10 GMT
#47
I'm normally an underdog guy, buy I'm actually rooting for Pro7ect this tournament, because I think he's the best foreigner right now.

On May 18 2012 07:29 Sayle wrote:
Sup doods. I'm casting ISL3 starting from this round.


Not that I'm complaining at all, but is there any any BW you don't cast? When do you sleep?
Pholon
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Netherlands6142 Posts
May 18 2012 13:21 GMT
#48
On May 18 2012 16:43 [sc1f]eonzerg wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 18 2012 07:29 Sayle wrote:
Sup doods. I'm casting ISL3 starting from this round.

The return of the jedi


Someone needs to photoshop this.
With a grape for death star xD
Moderator@TLPholon // "I need a third hand to facepalm right now"
Pro7ecT
Profile Joined September 2011
Korea (South)66 Posts
May 18 2012 14:03 GMT
#49
On May 18 2012 22:10 Ribbon wrote:
I'm normally an underdog guy, buy I'm actually rooting for Pro7ect this tournament, because I think he's the best foreigner right now.


Thanks for your compliment, but unfortunately I am not playing a lot these days, so I am in very bad shape. But I will try to do my best and show good games :p
http://twitch.tv/pro7ect_kr | http://www.facebook.com/Pro7ecT | http://www.twitter.com/Pro7ecT
NbSky
Profile Joined August 2007
Canada1023 Posts
May 18 2012 17:53 GMT
#50
gogo mark, come on skype more often!
Sandstorm@USEast | The Last Pride [EviL] GW2 | Nb.Sky
ninazerg
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States7291 Posts
May 18 2012 18:18 GMT
#51
On May 18 2012 07:29 Sayle wrote:
Sup doods. I'm casting ISL3 starting from this round.


On May 18 2012 16:43 [sc1f]eonzerg wrote:
The return of the jedi


On May 18 2012 22:21 Pholon wrote:
Someone needs to photoshop this.
With a grape for death star xD


[image loading]
"If two pregnant women get into a fist fight, it's like a mecha-battle between two unborn babies." - Fyodor Dostoevsky
dRaW
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
Canada5744 Posts
May 18 2012 21:34 GMT
#52
On May 18 2012 23:03 Pro7ecT wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 18 2012 22:10 Ribbon wrote:
I'm normally an underdog guy, buy I'm actually rooting for Pro7ect this tournament, because I think he's the best foreigner right now.


Thanks for your compliment, but unfortunately I am not playing a lot these days, so I am in very bad shape. But I will try to do my best and show good games :p


You should join us in Diablo 3, we've all been playing this week!!
I don't need luck, luck is for noobs, good luck to you though
dOTY
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany483 Posts
May 18 2012 22:12 GMT
#53
On May 19 2012 06:34 dRaW wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 18 2012 23:03 Pro7ecT wrote:
On May 18 2012 22:10 Ribbon wrote:
I'm normally an underdog guy, buy I'm actually rooting for Pro7ect this tournament, because I think he's the best foreigner right now.


Thanks for your compliment, but unfortunately I am not playing a lot these days, so I am in very bad shape. But I will try to do my best and show good games :p


You should join us in Diablo 3, we've all been playing this week!!


battle tag ?
It’s cool to cry, don’t ever question your strength .
dRaW
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
Canada5744 Posts
May 18 2012 22:54 GMT
#54
On May 19 2012 07:12 dOTY wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 19 2012 06:34 dRaW wrote:
On May 18 2012 23:03 Pro7ecT wrote:
On May 18 2012 22:10 Ribbon wrote:
I'm normally an underdog guy, buy I'm actually rooting for Pro7ect this tournament, because I think he's the best foreigner right now.


Thanks for your compliment, but unfortunately I am not playing a lot these days, so I am in very bad shape. But I will try to do my best and show good games :p


You should join us in Diablo 3, we've all been playing this week!!


battle tag ?


I will msg in skype my bro is already past level 30
I don't need luck, luck is for noobs, good luck to you though
Ero-Sennin
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States756 Posts
May 19 2012 05:35 GMT
#55
Heard there were some good games in the RO16
Luck makes talent look like genius.
Sinedd
Profile Joined July 2008
Poland7052 Posts
May 19 2012 06:54 GMT
#56
ooooooooweee ! :D

this should be damn good !

cant wait !!!

go go go
T H C makes ppl happy
PiKe
Profile Joined July 2005
Poland181 Posts
May 19 2012 07:06 GMT
#57
omfg return of Sayle

and i wanted to study this weekend : /
ggnore
Arkqn
Profile Joined August 2008
France589 Posts
May 19 2012 08:05 GMT
#58
Looking forword to TechnicS/Astro and Bizzy/Sziky
Also it's nice to have Sayle finally casting along with hacklebeast and Elegant.
Elena[PaiN]
reps)Plumbum
Profile Joined July 2011
Russian Federation484 Posts
May 19 2012 11:00 GMT
#59
OMG, SAYLE, HI!
Stratos
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Czech Republic6104 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-19 14:22:11
May 19 2012 11:14 GMT
#60
The cast is in a few hours but there's no event in the calendar, might want to fix that.
edit: Okay, it's just listed in Others instead of BW for whatever reason.
En Taro Violet
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 40m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko456
ProTech124
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 39542
Bisu 1413
firebathero 1295
Horang2 939
Hyuk 399
BeSt 379
EffOrt 279
Mini 268
Larva 250
Light 230
[ Show more ]
Soma 211
ZerO 120
Rush 92
Mong 91
Leta 91
Snow 78
Barracks 75
Pusan 66
Sea.KH 52
Shinee 38
JYJ 37
ToSsGirL 37
NaDa 31
Aegong 29
Mind 29
Yoon 26
Sexy 26
zelot 21
sorry 21
Bale 20
ajuk12(nOOB) 15
JulyZerg 11
Noble 11
Icarus 7
Terrorterran 6
Dota 2
Gorgc820
XaKoH 393
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes1289
Khaldor1036
Other Games
gofns32253
singsing2521
olofmeister1414
B2W.Neo321
Livibee193
hiko135
Mew2King79
ArmadaUGS61
ZerO(Twitch)9
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream271
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 9
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH181
• StrangeGG 37
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 12
• FirePhoenix9
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
40m
OSC
9h 40m
CranKy Ducklings
21h 40m
Online Event
22h 40m
FEL
1d 3h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 4h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 6h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 21h
INu's Battles
1d 23h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.