• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:28
CEST 20:28
KST 03:28
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon109
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Updated Continental Flags System & New Global Flag Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9734 users

[SPL] Team 8 vs CJ Entus - Page 71

Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 69 70 71 72 73 75 Next
X10A
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada9837 Posts
December 24 2011 08:03 GMT
#1401
On December 24 2011 17:02 Bibbit wrote:
As a big Movie fan, an even bigger CJ fan, and a connoisseur of bullshit cheese, I enjoyed that game.

Edit: Yes I know I'm the only one.

I'm with you its okay ^^
CJ/T8 Fighting//#1 STX and Bisu anti <3//YES X10A is based off the Freedom Gundam
maximuspita
Profile Joined April 2010
1093 Posts
December 24 2011 08:03 GMT
#1402
Does Sea have a twitter cause I want to send him some love
Korean Air, please save Fox.
letian
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Germany4221 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-24 08:04:50
December 24 2011 08:04 GMT
#1403
Totally a T8 loss, I don't know, but they should do something with it.
DarkMatter_
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada1774 Posts
December 24 2011 08:04 GMT
#1404
Manly race my ass.
Elroi
Profile Joined August 2009
Sweden5617 Posts
December 24 2011 08:04 GMT
#1405
On December 24 2011 17:02 Sayle wrote:
I apologize on behalf of the Protoss race. That was disgraceful and I feel terrible for Sea.

Thanks, it feels a little bit better. Now if we could only get an apology from Movie...
"To all eSports fans, I want to be remembered as a progamer who can make something out of nothing, and someone who always does his best. I think that is the right way of living, and I'm always doing my best to follow that." - Jaedong. /watch?v=jfghAzJqAp0
MuffinDude
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States3837 Posts
December 24 2011 08:04 GMT
#1406
On December 24 2011 16:57 flamewheel wrote:
I swear we've seen this exact thing happen before. Was it to Sea?

M18M v flash?
Zerg can be so abusive sometimes | third member of the "loli is not a crime club" PM konadora to join!
Release
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4397 Posts
December 24 2011 08:04 GMT
#1407
On December 24 2011 17:02 pylonsalad wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 24 2011 16:59 ]343[ wrote:
ugh so angry right now

I wonder if U-238 would've worked lol


I was just thinking, Flash would have gone U238 to defend with bunker and get a later factory. I'm sure it would have worked.

watch stork vs flash on bloody ridge.
Then realize that it is not a standard game and my post doesn't really answer the question.
☺
HighTemper
Profile Joined April 2011
Canada3867 Posts
December 24 2011 08:05 GMT
#1408
Merry X'mas!!

Thank you for streaming and the LR thread!!
"Issue the orders Sir [JangBi], and I will storm Hell." - Anthony Wayne
hellbound
Profile Joined April 2010
United Kingdom2242 Posts
December 24 2011 08:05 GMT
#1409
On December 24 2011 17:02 pylonsalad wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 24 2011 16:59 ]343[ wrote:
ugh so angry right now

I wonder if U-238 would've worked lol


I was just thinking, Flash would have gone U238 to defend with bunker and get a later factory. I'm sure it would have worked.


U-238 costs gas, and not having gas was the problem. What would've worked imho would've been 4 more rines and a second bunker.
sour_eraser
Profile Joined March 2011
Canada932 Posts
December 24 2011 08:05 GMT
#1410
I feel so bad for Sea.
"What's the f*cking point of censoring a letter if everyone and their mother knows what it stands for.... F*cking morons"
letian
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Germany4221 Posts
December 24 2011 08:05 GMT
#1411
Baby & Killer played well,
JD played like an asshole again
Tyson played usual mediocre self
and Sea just made silly unforgivable mistakes.
matjlav
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Germany2435 Posts
December 24 2011 08:05 GMT
#1412
People need to quit complaining about Protoss (this is probs the first time I ever said this). Sea lost due to being completely predictable and failing to know his opponent. This is not a problem of imbalance.
kingalexxx
Profile Joined January 2011
United States273 Posts
December 24 2011 08:06 GMT
#1413
I can't even imagine how Sea is feeling right now. It'd be hard to not be psychologically shaken by his past few games.
oBlade
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
United States6535 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-24 08:07:42
December 24 2011 08:06 GMT
#1414
On December 24 2011 17:00 Essbee wrote:
Couldnt he just add a second barracks in a case like that (no gas vs cheese, goons run-by possibility)?

Second barracks is possible because of two things Movie did: the gas steal and the heavy zealot rush. But ultimately those marines turn to shit if the opponent gets 2+ gates up with dragoon range. The aggression you need while 2raxing just isn't as reliable in the modern game in a long map like this as getting the natural and siege up faster.
On December 24 2011 17:02 pylonsalad wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 24 2011 16:59 ]343[ wrote:
ugh so angry right now

I wonder if U-238 would've worked lol


I was just thinking, Flash would have gone U238 to defend with bunker and get a later factory. I'm sure it would have worked.

Jesus, if Flash did it it would work anyway, that's not an argument. And he wouldn't ever get U238. That's something left to Upmagic or Classic. And it doesn't work anymore (definitely not on this map).
"I read it. You know how to read, you ignorant fuck?" - Andy Dufresne
o[twist]
Profile Joined May 2008
United States4903 Posts
December 24 2011 08:06 GMT
#1415
what i don't understand is why sea wasn't walled in
ShadeR
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Australia7535 Posts
December 24 2011 08:07 GMT
#1416
On December 24 2011 17:04 MuffinDude wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 24 2011 16:57 flamewheel wrote:
I swear we've seen this exact thing happen before. Was it to Sea?

M18M v flash?

What? 12nex into dt rush into fast stasis?
iLoveKT
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Philippines3615 Posts
December 24 2011 08:07 GMT
#1417
On December 24 2011 17:05 hellbound wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 24 2011 17:02 pylonsalad wrote:
On December 24 2011 16:59 ]343[ wrote:
ugh so angry right now

I wonder if U-238 would've worked lol


I was just thinking, Flash would have gone U238 to defend with bunker and get a later factory. I'm sure it would have worked.


U-238 costs gas, and not having gas was the problem. What would've worked imho would've been 4 more rines and a second bunker.

thats why he said to delay the factory. I dont think it would matter anyway because the next step in the protoss abuse list on that build are DTs and there was no way sea couldve stopped that.
Woo Jung Ho
Hyde
Profile Blog Joined November 2007
Australia14568 Posts
December 24 2011 08:07 GMT
#1418
On December 24 2011 17:04 MuffinDude wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 24 2011 16:57 flamewheel wrote:
I swear we've seen this exact thing happen before. Was it to Sea?

M18M v flash?

Sea vs Sun, on this map. Very similar with the goons
Because when you left, Brood War was all spotlights and titans. Now, with the death of the big leagues, Brood War has moved to the basements and carparks. Now, Brood War is unlicensed brawls, lost teeth, and bloody fights for fistfulls of money - SirJolt
hellbound
Profile Joined April 2010
United Kingdom2242 Posts
December 24 2011 08:08 GMT
#1419
On December 24 2011 17:06 o[twist] wrote:
what i don't understand is why sea wasn't walled in


you need space around your bunker so that you can get enough scvs around it to repair, that is why he lifted his rax. If he had depots there the bunker would've gone down to 5+ goons
DarkMatter_
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada1774 Posts
December 24 2011 08:08 GMT
#1420
On December 24 2011 17:05 hellbound wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 24 2011 17:02 pylonsalad wrote:
On December 24 2011 16:59 ]343[ wrote:
ugh so angry right now

I wonder if U-238 would've worked lol


I was just thinking, Flash would have gone U238 to defend with bunker and get a later factory. I'm sure it would have worked.


U-238 costs gas, and not having gas was the problem. What would've worked imho would've been 4 more rines and a second bunker.

Not really. He just can switch between attacking bunkers. Against that many dragoons, there's no way the SCVs can keep switching fast enough to prevent both bunkers from dying.

I think he should've done a better job blocking his ramp, but even then he would've still lost way too much.
Prev 1 69 70 71 72 73 75 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 32m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 459
UpATreeSC 88
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 1029
Dewaltoss 137
firebathero 88
Zeus 68
Trap 48
Sexy 30
zelot 30
soO 23
ToSsGirL 21
Bale 20
[ Show more ]
JYJ 19
Shine 16
NaDa 15
Dota 2
Gorgc7064
qojqva2305
Dendi855
420jenkins156
Counter-Strike
pashabiceps1333
Fnx 674
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes5354
Liquid`Hasu1064
Other Games
Grubby4618
summit1g1703
Beastyqt759
B2W.Neo634
ceh9473
byalli366
C9.Mang0156
KnowMe152
ArmadaUGS146
TKL 117
BRAT_OK 74
Railgan10
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV248
WardiTV247
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream145
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Reevou 8
• Adnapsc2 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 33
• Azhi_Dahaki24
• FirePhoenix14
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3690
Other Games
• Shiphtur356
• WagamamaTV294
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
5h 32m
Kung Fu Cup
16h 32m
Stellar Fest
18h 32m
The PondCast
1d 15h
OSC
1d 18h
OSC
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.