On January 25 2005 10:30 PoP wrote:
It was much shorter, but I think it was actually worse, yes.
It was much shorter, but I think it was actually worse, yes.
omg, i just saw the vod
nada got annihilated like a random battle.net newbie
| Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments |
|
Carnac
Germany / USA16648 Posts
On January 25 2005 10:30 PoP wrote: Show nested quote + On January 24 2005 23:30 Carnac wrote: On January 24 2005 12:18 PoP wrote: I wonder if Nada has already been raped that hard TvT, seriously. Nada didn't win a single fight and couldn't attack even once. Perfect wraith harrassment, amazing macro *and* micro, great timing, it was like Oov fusioned with Boxer. I highly doubt Nada was in top shape though, despite playing quite godly in his two first games. worse than on their luna games in msl finals (game 1+5)? It was much shorter, but I think it was actually worse, yes. omg, i just saw the vod nada got annihilated like a random battle.net newbie | ||
|
Carnac
Germany / USA16648 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Super Smash Bros Other Games Organizations
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Other Games |
|
Kung Fu Cup
Patches Events
The PondCast
INu's Battles
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
Replay Cast
OSC
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
[ Show More ] BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
WardiTV Weekly
PiGosaur Cup
|
|
|